@Astra- Definitely!

@All- I'll probably  use some peoples' Characters for PoV rotations, if I see fit for it, but I'll try to be fair, and distibute PoVs

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

PARADOX/MYTHIC

Forum Sis's: Andalite, Fallon, Lynx, Fantasy.

Forum Bros: Zane, Wizard.

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

#DrumBox/Cahonthingamajiggy player

Star Count: 1321

I’m just floating around this thread waiting for the next chapter. Great idea and chapters.

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

Forum Family: Zane, Ruby

What some call sands of time, I call the ashes of age.

Afterall, that’s what’ll be left behind in the end, ashes.

I just submitted a character in the sign up thread. Do you think you can add her? I can wait.

• Posted at:

Paradise 

SilkWing NightWing Rainwing

Glorybringer forever!

Christian reader Artist Musician  

#remember Hurricane 

forum bro: Zane

Yay I'm in the story

• Posted at:

Sirius

Goddess of speed and teleportation

i support #LGBTQ+

she/her

Pitbulls are dogs too!

Queen of grammar.

I'm back and I love this chapter! Keep it up! How many spots are left for the PoV rotation? If there's still a spot, can We'reNotAnimals!Grendel have it?

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

Sure!

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

Is Hailey accepted?

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

Fam: Everyone

BotW: 345247

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

Don'thinof thiagoodbyethinof iaa "seyolater."

i cant wait to be in it 

not trying to bug you i promise

• Posted at:

~Raini~

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste this to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable.

Chapter Twelve

Astra dodged a swift strike from Shard's arm and leaped at his head, she grabbed his shoulders and jumped over him, pulling him over, he flew backwards, surprisingly landing onto his feet, he tripped her then pinned her to the ground, and gave her a jab to the arm, she quickly recovered and kicked him off with her strong hind legs, he landed and leaned his arms on his knees.
       "Man!"Shard said "It's been a while!"
He stepped forward for a hand shake and Astra shook his hand, grinning.
       "We'll call that one a draw!"Astra insisted
Kitsune stepped forward.
       "I would like to challenge Forest"He said, looking at the girl
She punched her fist into her open hand and chuckled.
       "Let's fight!"She agreed
       "Actually, we don't have enough time"Astra reminded the Fox Hybrid "We should make our way to the tower as soon as possible"
       "I'll spar you when this is all over"CloudBurst volunteered "I don't think I've fought you before, Kitsune"
Astra rolled her eyes and continued on; Forest stamped her feet excitedly and laughed.
Astra could hear the Cockatoo Hybrid squeal: "Clastra!"
       "Let's go to the tower together"Shard suggested to Astra
She saw CloudBurst flinch at the wording but then he seemed fine.
       "Sure, why not"Astra agreed

Ben leaped off of a building, he, Ari and Lupa were seperated by an ambush from three Hybrids, one was a Silver Fox, one was a Peregrine Falcon and one was Sea Otter, the Silver Fox was after him, the Peregrine Falcon went after Ari and the Sea Otter went after Lupa.
he flipped around and shot a web at the side of a building shooting himself to the wall of it as the Fox jumped over the building.
He leaped off and shot a web at her pinning her to the top of a building, Ben jumped on her and made sure she was secured.
        "Who are you!"He shouted at her
        "Stop screaming, I'm right in front of your ugly face"She said "Call me Fallon, I'll call you Ugly"
        "Why don't you call me Wizard"Ben said
A small glint of metal came from under the webs, suddenly a katana stabbed through the webs and pierced his arm; he howled in pain, staggering back, she broke free and whipped around, throwing a Kunai at him, he reacted just in the nick of time, using his good arm, he shot a web, grabbing the Kunai, swung it around on the web and sent it flying back at her, it just grazed her creating a small rip in her leather jacket, Ben took this as his chance, he flipped around and jumped over the side of the building, a Kunai Knife flashed past him and he caught it throwing it back and seeing it pierced into her left leg, he landed and ran to where he thought Ari disappeared, clutching his shoulder where the Sword pierced......

"It seems you are running out of energy!"Nyx shouted at Ari shooting an arrow dead onto Ari's chest, Ari ducked and slashed the arrow with her dagger, she threw the dagger at Nyx making the Falcon Hybrid dodge and create an opening, Ari shot an arrow at Nyx, Nyx flipped around and grabbed the arrow mid-flight, she reloaded the arrow Ari had shot and released it, sending it towards Ari, suddenly a shadow flew over her and a web shot down, catching the arrow and sticking it to the ground.
        "Ben!"She shouted
He shushed her saying: "It's Wizard!"
The Spider Hybrid gestured to Nyx and she nodded in understanding.
        "Don't keep anything from me!"She said rushing forward
Ben jumped forward and released a horrible smelling scent, Nyx stopped and fell down crashing into the ground.
        "So I fight her for a really long time and she keeps getting back up, then you fart on her and she's down?"Ari said crossing her arms
        "I guess so"He answered glancing around "Let's go find Lupa"

Lupa jumped to the side at a strike from Clyde as he whipped his short sword around, she dodged them quickly but it skimmed her arm and neck, blood started to emerge from her cuts and she winced, Lupa swung around wildly with her dagger, Clyde dodged each time, he slipped around her and bit her right arm.
        "I thought you were mature enough to learn not to bite people!"Lupa shouted, wrenching her arm out of his sharp teeth and bashing her elbow against his forehead.
He put one hand on his head and then immediately leaped backwards as a cluster of webs shot down and hit right where he was, Ben landed and kicked Clyde in the chest, Ari grabbed Lupa's wrist and hurried off to cover; some drizzles of rain started to fall, neither Ben or Clyde seemed to care, they both just circled each other......
Suddenly, Clyde rushed forward and wrapped his body around Ben's right arm, weighing him down and dislocating his arm, Ben clutched his right arm and flinched back when Clyde rushed forward, there was a lightning bolt, the flash made Clyde lose his aim and then when the flash dyed down CloudBurst and Kitsune were pinning Clyde down, yelling something that Lupa couldn't hear......

Grendel was walking around alleyways trying to keep out of sight from anyone, she flinched back and fell over when lightning struck and thunder sounded.
      "It's just the thunder....."Grendel reminded herself as a bit of rain dropped on her hair.
      "I wouldn't say just thunder"Someone commented from in the shadows
She glanced around, startled, she saw a pair of eyes gleaming from the shadows of a large building, lightning flashed and when it was over the pair of eyes was gone......
      "Phew"Grendel said "Just my imagination....."
Suddenly a chain whipped through the air and wrapped around Grendel, it wasn't too tight, but she was being pulled to the wielder of the chain, she was pulled to the holder of the chain and when she looked up, she saw a Hybrid, it was a male and he looked pretty damaged, he looked like he had been in a fight recently.
      "Come with me"He said
Grendel followed without hesitation, for fear of what he would do if she didn't.........

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

*Huff* *Huff* *Huff*

Chaptah, won't come throo....... SAD FACE!

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

Keep going!

It's so good!

Why the cliffhanger?

I must know what happens next!

• Posted at:

Cloudburst

1 universe

9 planets

7 continents

195 countries

7 seas

And had the 

privilege

of meeting you.

ForumSisters: Cat & Glamour

New hybrid introduced!! WhoisitI'msoexcitedthatIcan'twait--....(takes a deep breath) But I shall force myself to wait.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

Fantastic chapter! Oof, I agree with Fallon, but I'll try to patiently wait for this story's next amazing installment

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

..OH. MAH. GODS.

• Posted at:

"Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark"~Rabindranath Tagore

*:・゚.✧:・゚

Oh look! My army of adorableness!

.✧ *:・.

Forum Bro:Cloudburst 

I must know what happens next!

• Posted at:

Prism/Kaleidoscope

⇢She/Her/Fangirl⇠

⇢Star  Count ~ 804⇠

⇢5/5/15~Until the very end⇠  

⇢You're Talented & Amazing⇠ 

⇢And Don't Let Anyone Tell You Otherwise⇠ 

⇢And Always Chase Your Dreams⇠ 

I love it!! AAAA CLIFFHANGER--

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

Here ya go!

~Chapter Thirteen~

Kitsune ran from building to building, Fallon wasn't far behind, a Kunai flashed past his ear and he tripped, flipping around and hitting his head on a wall as he fell from the building, his ears flicked around as he sensed Fallon coming towards him..... But there was something else......... Another Hybrid!

He heard a splat of something sticky and ran out of the alley, Fallon was stuck to a wall in a cluster of webs, she looked like she was struggling.

"You're with them aren't you!"Someone shouted, shooting out from the shadows and bowling him over.

Kitsune struggled.

"Who in the world are you!"

The Hybrid started to release a stench from his body, and Kitsune kicked him off, diving backwards and making a fighting stance.

"That was disgusting!"Kitsune exclaimed "What kind of Hybrid are you!?"

Suddenly a Wolf and a Cat Hybrid leaped off of a building and crashed into him, the Wolf bit his shoulder and the Cat clawed at his leg.

Fine, if that's what you want!

Kitsune spun around, shaking them off, when they regained their balance, they had deep slashes in on their stomachs.

"You all are like monkeys!"Kitsune joked

"Actually I'm a Spider!"The one who first tackled him said

"Wolf"The Wolf said

"Cat"the Cat said

"I kinda figured that"Kitsune commented

Suddenly Fallon flashed forward and shot her hand on the Spider's area between his shoulder and neck and pinched his nerve-point, he closed his eyes and fell backward, she did the same with the other two before they could react.

"This is the end"Fallon said

She rushed at him and pulled her two swords out he grabbed his and prepared to block, she spun around and kicked the Katana out of his hands, he pulled out two Kunai Knives, but she cut the blades off of them with incredible precision, he ran for his Katana, rolled towards it and picked it up she tripped him over, making him drop his sword, he jumped right back up, gasping for breath, she whipped her Katana past his face, he jumped backwards, dodging her blade, mostly, but some of the blade slashed his right cheek, making some blood spurt out, he dashed forward, kicking her with both his legs, she staggered back and he recovered, grabbing his sword, she delivered three quick blows, one was a jab, another was a slash and the last one, was a spin, he barely blocked the spin with his sword, the last moment of the fourth hit amazed him and filled him with fear, she ducked under a strike from Kitsune and slashed up, splitting his blade into two.......

"What in the world......"He said, collapsing

"I guess you're not as good as you thought"Fallon said

He pulled out a smoke-bomb and threw it against the ground, and fled, he didn't know where he was going and he didn't think he could find the group, but all he wanted was to run........

Quasar slipped away from the group without them noticing, or at least that's what he thought, Andalite followed him without Quasar seeing her, the Panda Hybrid took a turn to the left and looked behind him, Andalite ducked away and hid in the shadows, Quasar found a dead end, but he didn't seem to care, he dusted off something on the back wall and put his hand on it, a red light flashed, and then the wall opened.

Andalite gasped and waited until Quasar was through and the door was closed to do the same, she dusted it off and put her hand on it, the red light went on and scanned her, it stopped, then nothing happened.

"Stupid"Andalite hissed

She leaped high in the air and clawed the wall climbing the incredibly high barrier, when she made her way to the top she flipped over to sit on the wall, she saw Quasar meet up with someone, she was just barely able to hear what they were saying.

"Hello, Liam"Quasar greeted the Caracal Hybrid

"Were you able to lead them to the Trap Zone?"Liam asked

"I have them like fish on a hook"Quasar said

Andalite gasped and the Caracal shot a glare up at the wall, Andalite shrunk behind the wall just in time, and Liam looked back at Quasar.

"I got a new Teammate"Liam announced, gesturing to a Bird Hybrid in the shadows.

Grendel!

Grendel got up and walked over to Quasar.

"Starbirth?"Grendel asked him "Why are you here?"
Quasar glared at her and motioned for her to keep quiet.

"Lead them to the Trap Zone"Liam said to Quasar

Quasar nodded and walked out of the small clearing, she slipped and fell down the wall, she landed well, thanks to her being Half Black Panther, but that wasn't the bad part, Quasar saw her and narrowed his eyes, he darted forward and pulled out his blades, she scrambled up and ran away, Quasar was easily catching up to her but she found her group and dove towards them, she skidded on the ground and Quasar appeared behind a building, walking up calmly, his swords were away and he seemed to show no rage.

"Did you race Quasar?"Astra asked Andalite, shaking her head.

They continued walking towards the tower, it wasn't too far away now.

Quasar fell back to her.

"If you tell anyone about my meeting"He hissed, shaking his finger "Let's just say, I'll cut you down"

Quasar came forward, next to CloudBurst, they were speaking friendly words to each other.

They have no idea.....

She thought about it.

In fact, now that I know about it, that puts me in trouble

She shivered, looking at the tower and sensing the presence of other Hybrids, watching them silently......

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

Great job!

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Awesome chapter!

• Posted at:

Cloudburst

1 universe

9 planets

7 continents

195 countries

7 seas

And had the 

privilege

of meeting you.

ForumSisters: Cat & Glamour

I love all the action in this chapter!

• Posted at:

Sirius

i support #LGBTQ+

she/her

Pitbulls are dogs too!

Queen of grammar.

great chapter!

• Posted at:

Prism/Kaleidoscope

⇢She/Her/Fangirl⇠

⇢Star  Count ~ 804⇠

In chapter twelve you made Ben sound like Wario from Smash Bros. Lol. And he is not ugly!!

• Posted at:

Wizard

➢Him/He

➢Christian

➢Saxophone

♦Homeschooled

♦Forum sisters~ Fantasy, Glamour, Key

♦Forum brothers~Paradox, Seaquake 

♦Triplets~Fallon and Pluto

☾Co-creator of LLaK: /348431☽

Meep the Yeep with Repicheep!~Me

I LOVE THIS!!!

KEEP GOING!!!

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

[/You never really leave the place you love. You take a part of it with you and leave a part of you \]

[/We must accept the end of something in order to start building something new\]

WHOO!!! LOVING THIS SOOO MUCH!!!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

This is really good!

Oof, I fell behind a bit, but I just read the whole rest of it right now xD

I think it's a bit hard to understand with so many run-on sentences (like right after Fallon says "This is the end."), but it's great!

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

We will never be forgotten

for we've all played our parts

and if the memories are erased

they'll still be in our hearts

Can I be added to the POV rotation? Also NEEDMORESHIPS-

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Amazing chapter, keep up the good work! Yay, my boy Liam showed up!

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

(Is this dead?)

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

[/You never really leave the place you love. You take a part of it with you and leave a part of you \]

[/We must accept the end of something in order to start building something new\]

Up

• Posted at:

Wizard

➢Him/He

➢Christian

➢Saxophone

♦Homeschooled

♦Forum sisters~ Fantasy, Glamour, Key

♦Forum brothers~Paradox, Seaquake 

♦Triplets~Fallon and Pluto

☾Co-creator of LLaK: /348431☽

Meep the Yeep with Repicheep!~Me

This won’t die

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

I’m b|r|o|k|e|n but I hide it with a e 

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Forum Fam: Pluto, Atlas, Galaxian  

boop

• Posted at:

Prism/Kaleidoscope

⇢She/Her/Fangirl⇠

⇢Star  Count ~ 804⇠

bop

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Mmmbop

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

RISE!

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

Paradox is everything ok?

• Posted at:

Sirius

i support #LGBTQ+

she/her

Pitbulls are dogs too!

Queen of grammar.

Are you going to continue this on Home Base? It's too good to die!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Kinda short, but maybe I can make some more!                                                

~Chapter Fourteen~

As the group walked ahead, CloudBurst took note of how nervous Andalite looked, he smiled at Quasar and started walking slower so that Andalite could catch up.

"You okay?"He asked her

She nodded quickly, looking incredibly uneasy, she flicked her eyes towards Quasar, CloudBurst glanced at Quasar who made a face at him.

"Are you sure?"CloudBurst asked Andalite worriedly

She nodded, her eyes widening.

"Yes, Quasar is-"

Quasar shot her an icy glare and she stopped abruptly and looked at the ground.

"What the heck is this?"Shard exclaimed, hitting something.

CloudBurst ran up to him and kicked at the air, there was definitely something solid, he looked around the housing ended where the shield started.

Suddenly the truth hit him.

That's why we haven't encountered anyone!

He looked at the top of the tower, and confirmed his thought without a doubt.

"Astra, I've come to a conclusion-"

"Yep, there's an opening up here!"Farukon shouted from the top of the large shield.

The shield was clear, practically invisible, and dome shaped, it seemed to be gigantic, but beyond this, just a little ways away was the tower, suddenly there was a black flash and then Farukon was gone.

"No! Don't do that! NO!"Farukon shrieked in the distance, definitely out of sight from anyone else.

Suddenly there was a screeching of a large bird, then nothing......

"What! How do you remember me!?"Astra shouted at CloudBurst, after he had told her. "That doesn't make any sense!"

CloudBurst shushed her, and nodded his head towards some of the other Hybrids who glanced at them.

"How can you remember me?"She whispered to him

"I don't know.... But if I can, maybe there's a way to make everyone else able to remember....."CloudBurst explained "But if our memories are gone, there's a chance that they wouldn't delete our memories, they must have some use for them..... And a container"

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

Re bookmark

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

Oh hello, Chapter! Good to read from you as usual, Paradox!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto