"Only in the darkness can you see the stars." -MLK

Incoming

sent at 2:44AM

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Without making it too complicated, Hurricane was a rather popular forumer who caused a few problems at the end of summer and beginning of fall. It was claimed she had died in a car accident in June, leaving her sister, Maelstrom, to run her account. It was later revealed that Hurricane was in fact very much alive and was allegedly receiving some sort of medical care in Wisconsin, a large move considering she and her sister supposedly lived in Ukraine. After this was revealed, the Hurricane/Maelstrom account went inactive. Another forumer by the name of Hidden Treeline came about, and through a series of suspicious activity and extensive questioning, revealed that they were in fact also Hurricane, that Maelstrom never existed and was also Hurricane, and that they were a compulsive liar and could not stop. Soon after, Hidden Treeline also became inactive, and we have not heard from them since. 

That's all I remember off the top of my head and I may have gotten some things wrong, feel free to correct me

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

What ish said

• Posted at:

`·.·★Aηgie/Sappho/Melon★·.·´

{she/they}

SHSL Artist

The mods are capitalists

when the light is running low

and the shadows start to grow 

and the places that you know

seem like fantasy

Oh wow I was offline when the whole hidden treeline thing went down I hadn’t gotten the whole story either

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

oceans rise, empires fall

we have seen each other through it all

for even if i‘m far away i hold you in my heart

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

I'm going down with this ship

To clarify, as far as our knowledge goes, there was no car accident and the care Hurricane was allegedly receiving in Wisconsin was for her osteogenesis imperfecta and somewhat recent head injury

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu