Why does my twin sister have 305 more stars than me?

WHY?!!??!!??!!??!!??!!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Nacho

Pluto's IRL twin

he/him/total disaster

Proud Christian

"Only in the darkness can you see the stars." -MLK

heheheh

• Posted at:

Pluto

"What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?"

-<Proud Christian>-

-<IRL Twins w/ Nacho!>-

-<Triplets w/ Fallon and Wizard>-

-<She/her/Disaster>-

ForumFam: Singly, Twilight, Imagine, Lilac, Zane

my camp name's pluto and i was confused

• Posted at:

~Hootsie

-inactive as heck

-founder of GvE, great grandma of FWRPs

-will sometimes crawl out of my hidey hole

just. leave GvE alone. I'm sick of saying it

One of the few people who seems to realize that more than 6% of the world likes wolves

@all: ok the fact that he made a place for me to choose that I'm better then him is really nice because that's one of our inside jokes. But whoever hit that button other than me- that was really mean. I don't care that I'm 8 minutes older than him: he's still my twin brother. And I'm not better than him. We're even. 

• Posted at:

Pluto

-<Proud Christian>-

-<IRL Twins w/ Nacho!>-

-<She/her/Disaster>-

HEY!

• Posted at:

Nacho

Pluto's IRL twin

he/him/total disaster

Proud Christian

and no one say "What if Nacho hit it?" I know he didn't because I have been watching him over his shoulder. And right now he is saying, "HEY!"

• Posted at:

Nacho

Pluto's IRL twin

he/him/total disaster

Proud Christian

that's weird. Nacho get off my account right now

• Posted at:

Pluto

-<Proud Christian>-

-<IRL Twins w/ Nacho!>-

-<She/her/Disaster>-

Stars don’t measure your worth, it may take you longer than others to get to a goal but if you keep at it you’ll get there eventually. No one is better than anyone else simply because they have more stars. 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

what Ishmael said

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

besides, I think she has possibly starred her own posts. if she has, that make a lotta sense as to why your twin has a lot more stars than you. I mean heck, I revived this account in late October with only 1 star and now I've got 580 stars. But like Ish said, your star count doesn't equal your worth

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

Fam: Everyone

BotW: 345247

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

Don'thinof thiagoodbyethinof iaa "seyolater."

I would say perhaps she's been on here for a longer time, and she's pretty active. I'm sincerely sorry people on this forum hit that button. I truly think they meant it as a joke, and not to be mean or insult you, of the like, et cetera. Please don't leave because of this.

@All As you can probably see already, hitting that button on the poll actually negatively affected Nacho. In the future, please specify it was meant as a joke. For some of us, we might think it's funny, but we never know the actual reaction the other has.

...Sorry if I seem like I'm powermodding. I just feel like it needed to be addressed, and I mean no insult.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

I may have accidentally pressed that button cuz I'm on mobile, but I agree with Galaxian

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

Fam: Everyone

BotW: 345247

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

Don'thinof thiagoodbyethinof iaa "seyolater."

@nacho

like ishmael said, stars don't measure your worth. there's a very good chance that the only reason pluto has more stars is because she's been here longer. also, some people don't star very many posts (no matter how much they like the post). nacho, lots of people may still like your posts and just choose not to star them for some reason. and a lot of people star every post they see, no matter how they feel about it. pluto may just have gotten lots of stars from these people.

there are also other reasons you could have less stars than other people. for example, i have been here for two years now and i don't have nearly as many stars as most people. one big reason for this is because the people who usually star your posts are your forum friends. one of my best friends on here, sanetra, has a glitch on her computer that makes it so that she can't star any posts. so one reason i don't have very many stars compared to most people who have been on the forums for the same amount of time as me, is because one of the people who would probably star more of my posts than anyone else, just can't use the star button.

all that goes to show that stars aren't a measure of how much people like you or your posts. pluto may always have more stars than you, nacho, and that's okay. and there may be a day when you have more stars than pluto does. either way, we still love you the same. 

hopefully that made sense and could help a little bit. have a nice day! 

• Posted at:

eureka

december 2016 - march 2019

i have no idea how many stars all my accounts have lol

i am glad you are here with me, here at the end of all things