@all: This is from both of us. Even though it's from my phone and account, Pluto is here too. Anyway. This has been awesome. These are things from Pluto:

@Sorrel: Thanks for being my friend. Even though we kind of had confusion in the first part I was here, thanks. Keep being you. You're awesome.

@Astra: You are super friendly. Even on posts where people are having an argument, you stay cool and don't get involved. You have really creative posts.

@Key: Even though you unfriended me, I wish I had gotten to know you better. Those 2 days where we talked were awesome. I hope we can be friends when and if I come back. 

@Samurai: You were super funny and supportive. I love your siggy. You didn't get into arguments over nothing, and I admire that. 

From Nacho:

@Imagine: I didn't get to know you very well, but I'm sure I would like you. I love your nickname. You were the nicest in just over little things that normally wouldn't matter.

@Samurai: I also love your siggy. When I first got here, you welcomed me with open hands and a big heart. You're amazing.

From both of us:

Last but definitely not least

Galaxian: You were super supportive. You welcomed both of us here and told us about the forums. Not only did you not get involved in the little fights, you broke them up. We both admire your spelling, grammar and format. You're an amazing person, and we hope to get to know you better when and if we come back. 

@all again: We're sure we would love to get to know the rest of you. We love you. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Nacho

Pluto's IRL twin

he/him/total disaster

Proud Christian

"Only in the darkness can you see the stars." -MLK

See you on the flip side my dudes *salutes*

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Likewise. I will await your (plural "your") return(s), and I hope that when you do, the next experience will be better than this first. I really hope for another chance to get to know both of you better, Nacho and Pluto. :)

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

I’m sorry about whatever happened. I don’t know you but I’ve seen you around for the few days you posted. But ciao, my dudes, hope your futures will be bright! (*・ω・)ノ

• Posted at:

Call me ☆Turquoise☆

Alternately Jarasmine

Changinathwind

WoF is amazing

So is Pi(e)

#captorsbumbleday

Element of dragon

I Am a: 

Nerd

Fangirl