So

posts are being extremely slow today 

how long will it take for this one to come through?

dun dun dun

ok I’m just gonna leave now 

sent at 10:36 pm MST 

January 3

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ivy

why are uppercase and lowercase letters a thing? why don't we just write in all caps or all lc.? it's basically just western languages that do this? is this another relic of our eurocentric mentality and world? if so, i reject this way of life

Interesting thought.

Sent time: 11:45 PM EST 3/1/19

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

Forum Family: Zane, Ruby

What some call sands of time, I call the ashes of age.

Afterall, that’s what’ll be left behind in the end, ashes.

It looks like it's letting shorter posts in almost immediately, but longer ones (like PoVs on a certain CC thread) get stuck. I'll just try a list of jokes... 1. What did the traffic light say to the car? Don’t look! I’m about to change. _________________________ 2. Why was the little strawberry crying? His mom was in a jam. _________________________ 3. What do you call a nosy pepper? Jalapeño business. _________________________ 4. Why are frogs are so happy? They eat whatever bugs them. _________________________ 5. How do you befriend a squirrel? Just act like a nut. _________________________ 6. Have you heard about the corduroy pillow? No? Really? It's making headlines! _________________________ 7. Why did the jaguar eat the tightrope walker? It was craving a well-balanced meal. _________________________ 8. Why do chicken coups always have two doors? With four, they’d be chicken sedans. _________________________ 9. What do you call a pony with a cough? A little hoarse. _________________________ 10. What do you do if someone thinks an onion is the only food that can make them cry? Throw a coconut at their face. _________________________ 11. What do cows most like to read? Cattle-logs. _________________________ 12. How does a duck buy lipstick? She just puts it on her bill. _________________________ 13. What do you call a guy with a rubber toe? Roberto. _________________________ 14. What did the cop say to his stomach? Stop! I’ve got you under a vest! _________________________ 15. What do you call a snowman on a hot day? Puddle. _________________________ 16. What do you do with a sick boat? Take is to the doc already. _________________________ 17. What did the rubber band factory worker say when he was fired? Oh, snap! _________________________ 18. What do you do with epileptic lettuce? Make a seizure salad. _________________________ 19. What did the older chimney say to the younger one? But you’re way too young to smoke! _________________________ 20. Who do call when the ocean needs a little cleaning? A mermaid, of course. _________________________ 21. What do you call a bee that’s having a bad hair day? Frisbee. _________________________ 22. Which plant rules the garden? The dande-lion. _________________________ 23. Why did the skeleton hit the party solo? He had no body to go with him. _________________________ 24. Why was the poor guy selling yeast? To raise some dough. _________________________ 25. What do you call a pooch living in Alaska? A chilly dog. _________________________ 26. How much does a pirate pay for corn? A buccaneer. _________________________ 27. Did you hear about that wedding? It was in-tents. _________________________ 28. How did Darth Vader know what Luke got him for Christmas? He could feel his presents. _________________________ 29. I just wrote a book on reverse psychology. Do not read it! _________________________ 30. What do ants get when they do all their chores? An allow-ants. _________________________ 31. Why don’t skeletons watch scary movies? They just don’t have the guts. _________________________ 32. What’s so bad about Russian dolls? They’re all so full of themselves. _________________________ 33. Why doesn’t anyone want to shave a crazy sheep? Cause it’s a baaaaaaaaaad idea. _________________________ 34. What does a farmer say after feeding a stick of dynamite to his steer? Abominable! [A-bomb-in-a-bull} _________________________ To the man in the wheelchair that stole my camouflage jacket: You can hide, but you can't run. OOF almost forgot, sent at 12:12 AM, 4/1/19
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

just 1 day.thats avarege

• Posted at:

oy

@oy

On this site, they usually take a few minutes, although sometimes the filter crashes or smthn and then they take a whole day

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

none gome on mine even my best friend has not posted anything

• Posted at:

strike and timber forever

call me rapid claw

fourm brothers bear zygarde

fourm sis's  ruby glich

other nickname timber

that g came from nowhere hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa ok nobodys thinks its funny now

• Posted at:

strike and timber forever