Suddenly your TV or a TV apears in your home. It flickers on to a TV show, strange.... but your decide to watch. A young man pops up on the screen and begins to speak in a energetic tone.

“So we have Gods, Godesses, and Deities. People of our universe that keep us together in harmony and chaos. A unbalanced world with so many wonders. Today on “COOK THAT!” We will be featuring some of our lovely gods and godesses. Which means you deities who may be watching, choose your assistant wisely, or you may pay the price.” The young man looked up with a crooked grin displayed on his pale face. 

Who ever you thought of in that moment and yourself, were teleported to a dark room, the lights were dim with a gloomy glow to them. Fog billowed and twirled at your feet dancing like spectors and phantoms. 

Where were you?

Who took you there? 

What was going to happen to you? 

Was this the final time you saw light?

Suddenly a flicker of bright lights flooded the area, there were several kitchens, and other deities in sight. The pale young man with a crooked smile apeared infront of you, back turned to what looked like a audience of monsters and spectral spirits “Ladies, Gentleman, And Non-binary pals We gather here today to witness a cooking competition between Deities. This vary room we are in currently blocks magic. So momentarily you won’t be able to use magic. But you will all will be freed once you participate in my little game” The host said with a toothy, crooked grin. 

What do you do now? 

Who did you choose to help you in this chaotic competition? 

We’ll see who wins...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

Silverskies was not at all pleased at the fact that she had been transported from her comfortable living room in Serenity Point all the way to wherever here was. And she’d be lying if she said she didn’t want to wipe that crooked, smug smile off this strange young man’s face. If only I could throw a lightning bolt at his head, She longingly thought, her hands curling into fists.

But seeing as how her abilities were blocked, she decided to play along... for now. “For my assistant, I chose Daniel Molina!” Silvy confidently announced to the watching crowd, stepping forward with her head held high and a fierce gleam in her eyes.

There was a flash of shimmering silver light and a confused looking Daniel appeared next to her. “Uh, what just happened?” He asked, floating next to her.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

"It's a thrill, it gives chills, it's a cooking competition!" Dravel exclaimed enthusiastically like a commentator and fist pumped excitedly. "Spectacular! Wait wha-" He glanced around, noting the chance of setting. 

After watching Silverskies conjure her assistant, he winked at her with a sly grin. Subsequently, the god did the same. "Well then, I summon Honey Soda to compete for me here!" 

And with a snap of his fingers (which was completely unnecessary, as magic was blocked), the slim lady materialized near him.

"A cooking show!?" She exclaimed excitedly. "I'm in!!!"

Wait, is her hair bun pinned together with a fork and knife??

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Brine had appeared and tried summoned a fire ball as a blurry figure with a whip, two swords, and a dagger appear. “WHY THE (FILTER) AM I HERE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?” Cucumber, the summoned being, started throwing random things at the person who was responsible for its appearance.

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

Forum Family: Zane, Ruby

What some call sands of time, I call the ashes of age.

Afterall, that’s what’ll be left behind in the end, ashes.

“We’re stuck here until we compete in this useless cooking competition. And you’re going to help me.” She said, shooting him a sideways smile. “We can make something from old times.” 

A smile crossed Danny’s face and he replied, “Let’s do this.”

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Windstorm was quite unhappily pulled into the show, along with Samantha, who screamed and pulled out her sword. "HOLY [filter] HOW THE [filter] DID I GET HERE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS WINDSTORM WHAT THE [filter] JUST HAPPENED?" 

"I believe we have been teleported. Fun!" Windstorm squealed excitedly. "And you're kind of accidentally. Apologies!" 

"How am I here ACCIDENTALLY?" Samantha yelled.

"Samantha, kindly lower your voice before I am forced to turn you into glass. Again." Windstorm sighed. 

"Fine." Samantha grumbled, not knowing about the no magic thing.

• Posted at:

gone

Fossil looked around and noticed Silverskies and a couple other deities “oh hey guys” she smiled with a wave “Er I don’t know how to exactly coook” she laughed nervously. Next to her stood Ryuu, a werewolf who was generally pretty shy. 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

Newt looks at his fellow deities and smiles. He doesn't seem tired at all. "I make a mean crab cake taco," He says to the nearest god/goddess", So don't be sad if you guys lose."

• Posted at:

Praetor Newt

Male

Warrior name: Nighteyes

That Shadowclan tom

"I don't think; It interferes with being crazy."

(Leo Valdez)

Official forum ThunderClan Leader.

SPQR

Silvy gave Newt a skeptical look and exclaimed, “I hate to rain on your parade, buddy, but I’ve been alive for millions of years and I’ve learned a thing or two about cooking during that time.” She cracked her knuckles and confidently exclaimed, “Danny and I are going to crush this cooking competition.” 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Brine sighed as he was paired with his shadow. Cucumber only knows how to: A) scream until its questions are answered, B) scream until its answers are heard, C) stab things until they stop moving, D) play Mario Kart. So, yeah Brine wasn’t exactly happy with his arrangement, which he was currently explaining to Cucumber. When he was done, Cucumber started throwing knives at the person who got it stuck in this mess(the person who summoned Brine here) and screaming cussed so profound even the most unaffected person would feel offended.

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

The Host seemed to have a remote in his hand and quickly pressed a button, a glass box suddenly rises from the ground, safely keeping the host from any danger “Don’t throw knives at you host, throw them at the food” The host said with a harsh tone as he glared back at Cucumber. 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Newt's smile vanisshed,"I HAVE TO USE THE (Filter) WASHROOM!" He yells at the host.

• Posted at:

Praetor Newt

Male

That Shadowclan tom

(Leo Valdez)

SPQR

Bookmark

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Cucumber resorted to using its whip, and is now trying to crack the glass. “I’M NOT EVEN A DIETY! LET ME LEAVE!” Brine appeared right behind Cucumber and kicked it’s neck. “Sorry for my shadow’s behavior.”

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

*Practically the first time that Chronos appears without Time showing up before her

Chronos popped up. "OKAY, CAN I CHOOSE MYSELF? BECAUSE YOU DO NOT WANT KICK ME OUT OF THIS BECAUSE OTHERWISE YOU WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES....

OF NOT TASTING MY COOKIES!"

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ~Albus Dumbledore

Oh yes, oh yes, IT'S SPRINGTIME!

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

And we all have the power of Wings of Fire.

We goin' to the other side...

((Bookmark, MJ, Damian, and Xavier are gonna rock this))

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ [She/Her] ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

[Star|count:5759]

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Galaxian didn't have a home, really, and he didn't watch television. But, he sensed the presence of many deities and teleported there--outside of the place, not that his powers would be affected, anyways.

He didn't think trapping them in a room was very nice, especially since it was against their will, but he didn't really mind watching from here.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

”Let’s get started already!“ Silverskies called, impatiently tapping her foot on the floor.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Newt slowly rased his hand,"Uh, sir? I HAVE TO USE THE TRUCKING WASHROOM!!" Then he looked back to Silverskies, "Anything to get out of this. I have a feeling that we're never gonna see the light of day."

• Posted at:

Praetor Newt

Male

That Shadowclan tom

(Leo Valdez)

SPQR

“Alright then, Today you’ll be cooking or technically baking a cake.” The host said. Suddenly a cake rose from the ground and apeared to look like a forest “You’ll have to make a cake, Frost it and add little trees made of rice crispy treats wrapped in fondant, you’ll get a recipe to.” The host added. “What ever thing you need to make will apear when you say “I need this flour” for example” the host suddenly had a bag of flour in his hand “You have to hand make all of this, and who ever wins gets a prize, but of course all of you will be free afterwards but the winner gets a prize” The host said “So you may begin!”

Fossil began saying random ingredients that were needed as she read the recipe at her kitchen, she has no idea how to cook. 

Ryoko starts to catch the ingredients that pop out of mid air. 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Brine knocked Cucumber unconscious, and started cooking with skills that only someone as old as him could match.

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

Chronos rolled up her sleeves, took off her gloves, tied back her hair, and practically attacked the kitchen, working incredibly fast. Time had seen her do it a lot when she was back at home. She seemed to be enjoying herself immesely. And the cool thing was she wasn't using ANY magic.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ~Albus Dumbledore

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

"It is very possible that Honey is the only certified chef here. Y'all are getting crushed by us!" Dravel stated with a self-confident grin.

'Don't exaggerate and don't be proud." She scolded while asking for the necessary ingredients for the recipe.

"Smh, what's thw fun wihout bragging?"

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

(Filter)!, Newt thinks, A cake!? But he starts to make a cake anyway.

• Posted at:

Praetor Newt

Male

That Shadowclan tom

(Leo Valdez)

SPQR

"Oh just wait." Chronos said squinting at Honey and Dravel. "Just wait."

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

Element, Fire, AND Exotory were all watching from the crowd cheering on diffrent people

• Posted at:

Elements are lightning and water!

call me Shard!

forum Fam: Cobra, Stormbringer

better then most at Halo (realy good)

#moonbli

#cleril

poke

• Posted at:

Elements are lightning and water!