The god plodded through the aisles, hunched over his shopping cart like a bird of prey. His cart was full to the brim, and from what one could see, he possessed several questionable items:
-A hatchet
-Bleach
-Lighter Fluid
-Assorted chip bags
-An unnecessary amount of holiday lights
-A bunch of instant ramen
-Three sets of kitchen knives

As soon as he saw you he visibly startled, violently turned his cart 180 degrees, and started speed walking to get as far away as you as possible. In his haste to get away, he nearly ran into Ishmael, whose cart was full of various plants and gardening supplies.
The two deities stared at each other for a good minute and 33 seconds before wordlessly continuing on their respective ways.

Strange behavior, but then again, this is Walmart. Do you engage?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Javier glanced at the pair of gods with a half confused, half nervous look. His hands, holding the cart, started shaking nervously at the sight of them.

It seems to be filled with a suspicious and unhealthy amount of sweets and some other costly stuff.

He started whistling a tune and walking away as well. With the cart, of course.

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Harpy wasn't sure what to make of this scene. She looked up questionably at Fallon from her wheelchair.

Fallon sighed and slightly shrugged, continuing on to get the things she needed from her list.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

Brine would have a cart, but he threw it at someone. He honestly doesn’t know who, but it was thrown. Anyways, currently he’s eating a bag of chips he stole from Orphos from within the shadows.

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

Forum Family: Zane, Ruby

What some call sands of time, I call the ashes of age.

Afterall, that’s what’ll be left behind in the end, ashes.

Chan was busy getting shoved out of the checkout line on account of being not-noticeable. Eventually she gave up and just pocketed what she was trying to buy. 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

The demigod started shoving the full cart in a totally-not-suspicious way towards the exit, skipping the lines to buy.

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Brine obliterated the bag after he was done. And then he buys his own, and a two liter bottle of Sprite(tm). Then Brine leaves via shadow, or does he?

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

Marx watches the other deities for a few minutes, then shrugs and continues her own shopping. Why is she even bothering with shopping? Who knows. She's got almost every 3ds and Switch in the store in her horrible little cart, along with some glue and googly eyes. 

• Posted at:

: 

The doors to the Walmart burst open and in storms Silverskies, a furious look on her face. She stood directly in Javier’s path and grabbed the front of his cart, keeping it in place. “Where’s your receipt, darling?” She asked in a sugary-sweet voice with undertones of anger, a dangerous gleam in her eye.

Nimbus somehow defied physics and smashed through an upper window, sailing down to land on Silvy’s shoulder. “Where’s your money?” He asked sharply.

While her this was all going on, Skylight wheeled her wheelchair past them and headed straight towards the kitchen section, no doubt to browse through kitchen knives and frying pans.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Marx sees Silverskies and smashes her cart through the wall to leave. Through the gaping hole left behind you can see her running into the distance and hiding in a McDonald's. 

Well, that's just the way the worm wiggles.

• Posted at:

: 

Windstorm sits in her cart, having a blast as she uses her winds to push her along through the aisles. "WEEEEE!"

• Posted at:

gone

Chan sheds a tear for all those bank accounts stricken from property damage

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

A cart, overloaded with shopping supplies, was barreling towards Orphos, with apparently no one "behind the wheel".

If someone's behind the cart, they can probably see Galaxian--in his true form--steering the cart.

Um, apparently he thought it was a good idea to run some unsuspecting person down with a "haunted cart" (because that's what people thought it was, in front/on the side).

Why did he buy so much stuff, anyways?! It looks like he's on a mission to feed the world.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

Last time on Gods Goddesses and Deities: people casually smash through walls 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

THAT'S JUST THE WAY TO WORM WIGGLES!

• Posted at:

: 

(Or, uh, the worm wiggles)

• Posted at:

: 

Ishmael made a disgruntled noise at the sheer amount of theft happening in front of his eyes before he noticed Galaxian making a beeline towards Orphos. 

“Orphos! You’re gonna get run over! Oh no, he has AirPods in he can’t hear us, oh gods. ORPHOS!”

Orphos looked up at Ishmael, confused. “SORRY, I DON’T SPEAK BROKE!” He bellowed back. He obviously didn’t hear a word the plant god said. 

Ishmael tossed his hands in the air and wheeled his cart over to the checkout to purchase things like a normal person. 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Fossil, Ryuu, and Ryoko walked by the scene. Fossil seemed to be looking for chips... Either cool ranch Doritos or Fritos. Chips were pretty much on Fossil’s mind. 

Ryuu suddenly when straight towards where the boquets of flowers would be. Possible to only make flower crowns. 

Ryoko sorta just stood their unsure what to actually do. Possible to maybe find Skylight though, as Ryoko had noticed Silverskies. 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

Well, at least Galaxian was going to pay for all the things. (But don't ask how he got money.)

...He didn't have AirPods in, but what he did have was a ridiculously huge amount of cans (that were clanking around in the cart), a seriously broken cart (whose wheels were making a racket), who-knew-how-many plastic bags with content in them, et cetera, et cetera. An airplane could probably come in and Galaxian wouldn't hear it.

Someone in the market behind him yelled, "Hey kid! You're past your bedtime!", and Galaxian couldn't hear.

The cart was heading straight for Orphos. Oof. And fast approaching.

...The narrator wonders how Orphos can't hear that humongous, nerve-wracking racket coming up behind him.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Brine jumped down from the rafters and grabbed Galaxian’s cart. “Bad haunted cart.” He then throws it into a wreck with a body underneath. The body was awfully blurry and pitch black, when it looked at the cart now flying towards it. Cucumber got hit in the face, and was knocked out again.

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

"M-m-my receipt you say?" He squeaked nervously. "Ah, it's right over there... and I do have money! A lot of coins, actually." Javi adjusted his glasses and quickly steered the cart to the checkout line, flashing his mom a toothy embarrased grin.

I sure hope the cashier doesn't wonder where the collection coins came from... He thought.

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

One of Aria’s portals appear, but surprisingly, Aria doesn't come out. Instead, Cal comes flying out. “Aria said I could use some of her money.” She announced to the whole store. She grabbed a 3ds out of Marx’s cart, and stole some glue and googly eyes out of Marx’s cart, too. She flounced off the game aisle, looking for Uno Attack and feeling proud of herself. 

Lil brat

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

oceans rise, empires fall

we have seen each other through it all

for even if i‘m far away i hold you in my heart

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

I'm going down with this ship

Forest was riding her cart which was filled with a concerning amount of bleach. 

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Orphos finally heard Brine yeeting Galaxian’s cart at someone else. He took out one of his AirPods to better hear himself asserting his dominance. “Hey, keep it down! I can’t enjoy my music with all your racket.” 

He put his AirPod back in and continued on his way, grumbling about AirPod-less peasants not having any manners. 

Ishmael paid for his stuff and skeeted out of the building as fast as possible. He made a mental note to come back and help fix things later. 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

Galaxian, who was behind the cart, after all, froze it in midair and teleported back down--thankfully, this time, in stopped in motion.

A certain deity peered around the corner of the cart. "I thought I could shop without interruption for once." He stopped next to a shelf and jumped to the top, grabbed another item, and set it on top of the mountain of items.

...Well, at least he hadn't destroyed anything. Yet.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Time was just kinda randomly there. Watching the Chaos. He kinda started to wonder how did deities always grouped together, and in odd spots as well, such as Walmart.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

Skylight was currently throwing kitchen knives at a makeshift target she had set up, ignoring the helpless pleas of a nearby Walmart worker who begged her to stop. “Nope,” she merely said, throwing another knife.

Silverskies trailed after Javier with her hands on her hips and a suspicious expression. “When you’re finished paying, I’ll accompany you for the rest of the way.” She said sharply.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Ribbon crept through one of the gaping holes in the wall and after she had determined that none of the workers were around to see her, darted over to the nearest food section and started shoving as much as she could find into a sack.

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Lover of Insects & Arachnids

~Dying inside

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of

the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

Remember the lost 

Brine snapped his fingers(Thanos style) and everything that was majorly wrecked was returned to its normal state. Except Cucumber. Meanwhile, Samuel was searching through the art section.

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

Time honestly didn't know what was really going on, and just continued on watching the chaos.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Icy Spicy!

where do i sign up for this? (i really like this)

• Posted at:

(Teal)

cats are born to live and fight and dragons are born to fly

i am born to write for that is who i am and i know that deep

down i am part dragon now and forever

why live if you can't dream

save the animals!

(@Bubbles: Do do do here is the thread number! /327460)

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

The sign up thread is 327460

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

Galaxian made the cart go over to the self-check out section, turned himself invisible, and set everything in order again, apparently having decided the chaos needed balancing out.

Mysteriously, the items started checking themselves out.

Notice the narrator said "balancing out", not "elimination".

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Newt walked up to Time. "You know what's happening?". He was holding a cart with an unnessercy amount of pillows, matches, blankets, a fishing rod and paper. "Because I don't."

• Posted at:

Praetor Newt

Male

Warrior name: Nighteyes

That Shadowclan tom

"I don't think; It interferes with being crazy."

(Leo Valdez)

Official forum ThunderClan Leader.

SPQR

Cal found the Uno Attack, paid for her stuff, and ran into another portal, which presumably led back to her place.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

Ribbon, alarmed by the sudden disappearance of her exit, decided to hide inside the stacks of paper towels until she could sneak away. 

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Lover of Insects & Arachnids

~Dying inside

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of

the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

Remember the lost 

"Mmmh..." Mumbled Javi without much enthusiasm. He proceeded to wait for his turn in line, trying to figure out if he could somehow speed away from his mom AND the cashier.

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Chronos walked up to Time with a cart full of cooking supplies (predictably). "Why is everyone running around with ridiculous purchases and smashing through walls and trying to literally walk out of the front door without paying??? Seriously???"

Miku pushed a shopping cart up to the cashier behind Javier, her Peregrine falcon wings looking slightly disgruntled as she looked at him. "Stop trying to scam everyone already." she said. Her shopping cart had a lot of sunflower seed, a few bird feeders, a log with holes in it (also a bird feeder), a few large jars of peanut butter, a ground-up cornmeal

and an XL3DS, randomly.

Eliza ran down the aisle, pushing her shopping cart (which had Zioki in it, among other things), and then put her feet on the bottom rack, then accidentally going out the hole Marx had made and the cart finally stopped at the McDonalds.

In the distance: "SORRY ABOUT THE SHOPPING CART! Oh, Hi Marx!"

Which was then followed by Zioki yelling something in Greek. 

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ~Albus Dumbledore

Oh yes, oh yes, IT'S SPRINGTIME!

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

And we all have the power of Wings of Fire.

We goin' to the other side...

Galaxy was sitting in her room in her domain, unaware of what was going on above and reviewing her latest therapy notes, when she realized she needed to grab something from Walmart. She decided to go to the one with the most chaotic energy coming from it so that her obvious deityness wouldn't be as prominent. She rose out of the floor near McDonalds and shook her wings angrily. "This is the last time I base my arrivals off of Forenphone Maps!" She threw her new phone at the ground, and then noticed Eliza and Zioki. She walked over to them. "How's Zioki doing? I've been trying to study whatever language she's speaking, but it's all Greek to me." She laughed at her own joke before continuing to Walmart, to pick up that cat food she needed.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

1 ,