This is going to work a bit differently. Instead of fingers, we're going to use tally marks. Those tally marks can be anything, ranging from / to $ to emojis. Make sure that they're all the same, and that there are 10 of them. Also, there are going to be no punishments for losing and no rewards for winning.
Here are the rules:
1. Be nice and respectful.
2. Only use appropriate scenarios, please. This is a kids' site.
3. Be honest. If you haven't done it, don't say you have.
4. If you won, don't boast, and if you lost, don't get upset. In other words, please use good sportsmanship.
5. There must be 10 tally marks. Use spaces between them so instead of ********** it would look like * * * * * * * * * * .
6. Have fun!
7. Adding on to Rule 6, this is a game. Please treat it so, not as a competition or anything.
Here's how it'll work:
1. Everyone chooses a symbol. In this case, our friend Bobitha (did you notice what I did in the Rules section?) here will choose "o". Bobitha will then write 10 o's with spaces in between, like this: o o o o o o o o o o
2. If Bobitha is starting off, they will write a sentence beginning with the words "Never have I ever" and then something they've never done. For example, Bobitha writes "Never have I ever been in a treehouse."
3. Bobitha's entire post so far looks like this:
o o o o o o o o o o
Never have I ever been in a treehouse.
4. Bobitha will then click "Submit", thus posting their post.
5. Let's say the following player is Thomas. Thomas has chosen ! as his symbol. Thomas writes ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! in his post.
6. If Thomas has done what the player before him has not, so if he's been in a treehouse before, he deletes one ! from his post. So now he's left with nine !'s.
7. If Thomas hasn't been in a treehouse before, he just leaves his !'s be.
8. In any case, Thomas will write his !'s and then a statement beginning with "Never have I ever".
9. The next player then deletes one of their symbols if they have done what Thomas hasn't, and leaves their symbols if they've never done what Thomas said he's never done. Then, they will write their own "never have I ever" and so on.
10. The player with the least symbols when this thread dies, or the first player to reach 0 symbols, wins. Although they don't win anything, maybe a little pride or a star from another forumer.
I'm going to start us off:
: : : : : : : : : :
Never have I ever participated in a triathlon.
So, the next person will delete one of their symbols if they have participated in a triathlon, and will leave their symbols be if they haven't. I'll stop rambling, and let the game begin!
Please tell us why you'd like to report this post
(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)
(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)