I've said it before and I'll say it again- GvE has changed to the point where it's not what it was on the forums. It feels disrespectful to all of of us who've moved on to restart it here, disregarding everything we did. Plus, it features a lot of my original ideas, which I'd like to keep off a public server like this one. 

and no, we aren't making our chat invite avalible to the forums. The site's terms and conditions state it's only to be used by those 13 and up, and most of the forums are younger than that.

I'm glad you guys enjoy GvE, but I'm kinda tired of having to repeat myself. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Hootsie

-inactive as heck

-founder of GvE, great grandma of FWRPs

-will sometimes crawl out of my hidey hole

just. leave GvE alone. I'm sick of saying it

One of the few people who seems to realize that more than 6% of the world likes wolves

hi this exists

• Posted at:

~Hootsie

-inactive as heck

-founder of GvE, great grandma of FWRPs

-will sometimes crawl out of my hidey hole

just. leave GvE alone. I'm sick of saying it

One of the few people who seems to realize that more than 6% of the world likes wolves

Agreed. Sort of.

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

Thought Id try shooting my way out. Mix things up a little. -John-117  

I am a lone wolf.

I'm sorry. I'm pretty sure this is directed at me.

Listen, I was gone from the forums for a pretty long time. I kind of just rejoined, and I guess I just wanted something about this place to feel normal and familiar and I started pushing for GvE to come back. I'm sorry.

I really, really, don't want this to sound like I'm begging for attention via a sob story, so I'll leave now. Bye.

And, umm, if you feel like this is your fault, it's not. I've never felt accepted here, so this is actually really overdue. 

If someone new comes along, they can take my name. I won't come back. 

• Posted at:

gone