THAT'S RIGHT PEOPLE.

It's a sad story competition! 

I do hope someone joins... unlike last time

Like I said, the theme is "sad."

But, sadly, there are rules.

Rules:

-Don't copy someones story/characters/idea or anything else. I want c r e a t i v i t y

-LGBTQ+ is perfectly fine, it'll probably make me sadder (tips tips tips)

-Make your story ASAP. No not that ASAP. I mean AS SAD AS POSSIBLE! PLEASE. I mean that's the point.

Grading System:

1 point if=You make me feel a little sad (Probably will be common)

2 points if=You make me feel really sad (Try your hardest to make this very likely)

3 points if=My eyes slightly water (Very unlikely)

4 points if= I actually cry (Impossible (probably))

Make as many stories as you want too. If anyone get's a 3 or 4, I'll reward you with something good. Have fun! :D

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

bookmark

• Posted at:

Prism/Kaleidoscope

⇢She/Her/Fangirl⇠

⇢Star  Count ~ 804⇠

⇢5/5/15~Until the very end⇠  

⇢You're Talented & Amazing⇠ 

⇢And Don't Let Anyone Tell You Otherwise⇠ 

⇢And Always Chase Your Dreams⇠ 

Me

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

*clears throat*

Marley & Me

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

(Might do a serious one later but for now this is my best material)

• Posted at:

Andromeda

Blobfish and Plants Society  

»Snazziest Nerd on the Block«  

My world's on fire

how 'bout yours?

July 10, 2016 - March 29, 2019

For a second I thought the title was "sad story compilation", and I was thinking oooh, boy. I should prepare myself for some depressing Gachaverse mini-movies

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

Fam: Everyone

BotW: 345247

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

Don'thinof thiagoodbyethinof iaa "seyolater."

This is my first try writing something sad, so it's probably not very good compared to the other stuff that might be posted on the thread later, but I for one am pretty satisfied with the results :D (I started writing as soon as I read the thread... XD)

Nanjala sped as fast as she dared, heart thumping furiously as she fled from her pursuers. She could barely breathe; her chest squeezed tight, struggling for air. Behind her, they were quickly gaining. No! She thought wildly. I’m so close! Her legs were burning, slowing, but she forced herself to keep going. She couldn’t go on for much longer, but if she made it she’d have nothing to worry about; she’d be safe at last. Nanjala could hear them breathing hard close behind her, nearly on her heels. No! Just- a bit more-

She sucked a deep breath in and jolted forward, pushing herself as hard and as fast as possible. Her destination neared, faster and faster, until finally- “Watch out!” someone shrieked, just as something whacked her roughly to the hard ground with a THUD!, and pain punched her hard in her side. “NANJALA!” Nanjala felt the pain blossom out and spread rapidly before the world darkened and her eyes closed shut tight. Even as her quarries reached her, her head hit the ground limply, but she didn’t feel it.

“Nan.” She felt somewhat numb and sore, and the warm tug of sleep tempted her, but Nanjala tensed… something was wrong. She felt the crisp sheets covering her, but knew they were not her own. She could hear the voices murmuring faintly around her, but didn’t recognize any but the one who’d just spoken. She could scent the faint aroma piercing the air quietly, but it was something unnatural and artificial; not the familiar smells of home. “Nanjala.” The voice spoke. She wearily blinked back sleep’s coaxing lures and fuzzily tried making out her surroundings. The first thing she saw was light. Bright, white light, crisp like her sheets, piercing her eyes with its vivid energy. Nanjala squeezed her eyes shut again and then blinked a couple of times, waiting for her vision to adjust. “Nan! Oh, you’re awake!” A shadow loomed forward and enveloped her very gently, like she was something delicate and fragile as a snowflake. Nanjala closed her eyes again and cherished the comforting warmth of the hug. She sensed the warm embrace, but was so numb she couldn’t quite feel it. With a small groan as the bright light hit her once more, she opened her eyes again. She was lying on a clean, tidily made bed, and as the person hugging her slipped back, she recognized her mom’s gentle features; her warm smile, her caring eyes, her cocoa-brown complexion. But her eyes showed the worry her smile tried to hide, and her hands gripped Nanjala’s own tightly, anxiously. “Everything’s all right, honey, everything’s going to be okay.” But though Nanjala saw her eyes crinkle in genuine happiness, she also noticed her brows furrow in the slightest, and she knew that she was lying.

The next few days whipped by like a storm, cloudy and gray.

“I’m so glad you’re okay!” My visiting friends cried. But their nervous glances and splintering voices exposed the truth. They were lying.

“You’ll be free to leave the hospital good as new in a few short weeks.” The smiling nurse told me kindly. But her slightly pinched expression told me loud and clear; she was lying.

“I’m glad you’re all right.” My dad said, squeezing my hand tightly but lovingly, like my mom had done a few hours earlier. “It could’ve been a lot worse, Nan.” But his faltering grin practically shouts; he’s lying.

“Nan!” my little cousins shouted in excitement as they bounced over to my side. “How are you feeling? Are you doing better?” I smile and say to him, “Yes, much better, Nyongesa.” But I know the little drop in my gaze as I say it and my plain, flat tone say it all; I’m lying.

Nanjala loved to run; the thrill of the speed and the rush of adrenaline brought her alive. But then she’d had that ripped from her and shredded to tiny scraps, and her hopes flew away like the wind she’d loved to race. She’d felt it deep down, through the casts that healed something broken in a way they couldn’t fix; the truth she’d denied for so long. She saw it behind the reassuring smiles of all the faces she looked at; the truth they tried to hide. She knew what was written on the medical records, even without setting her gaze on them; the truth.

And what was that truth?

The nurse spoke to my mom like I wasn’t there, confirming the dread that had been stalking me for so long. “…completely paralyzed from the hips down.” A biting of her lip. “…may never walk again.” The words echoed in my ears, only half-understood, and a boulder of grief sank down and lodged itself firmly in my stomach. I tried to speak but nothing came out but a croaking sob, and the tears took cue to follow.

“It just… won’t be the same.” I drag my gaze away from him, blinking away the threatening teardrops. He gently lifts my chin up, meeting my eyes. “Of course it won’t, Nan. But you can’t win unless you try, right? And I know you can win if you try.” My eyes stray to the pamphlet he grips, and sadness swells up inside again. I let the tears flow.

The silence was heavy at dinner that night, settling in all the little corners of the house and blanketing everything in quiet. Until I spoke. “I… I’ll do it. I’ll… try it.” I raise my eyes and lock eyes with him. He understands, and nothing else needs to be said.

The following months, Nanjala was trying her very best when she practiced, and she was growing stronger each day. When things seemed impossible, someone was there to help, and when she beat her records, someone was there to celebrate.

The following years, she developed new skills and participated in local races. She built her own way to the top, and her dreams came true in a different way…

I sped as fast as I dared, heart thumping furiously as I fled from my pursuers. I could barely breathe; my chest squeezed tight, struggling for air. Behind me, they were quickly gaining. No! I thought wildly. I’m so close! My arms were burning, slowing, but I forced myself to keep going. I couldn’t go on for much longer, but if I made it I’d have nothing to worry about; I’d be champion at last. I could hear them breathing hard close behind me, nearly on my wheels. No! Just- a bit more-

I sucked a deep breath in and jolted forward, pushing myself as hard and as fast as possible. My destination neared, faster and faster, until finally-

The crowd roared and Nanjara let herself slow, panting heavily and completely exhausted, but ecstatic. She’d made it. And she’d won.

“Nan.” I look up and meet gazes with him, smile on my lips. “Yeah?” He smiles, in this proud, wide, most joyful way, and says, “Remember all those years ago when I told you- that you could win if you tried?” His voice cracks, and so does mine. “Of course. It’s why I’m- still racing-,“ I grind to a halt, and we look at each other for a second before being soundlessly enveloped in each other’s arms. "I love you. You've made me so proud." The tears come again. Tears of joy.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

We will never be forgotten

for we've all played our parts

and if the memories are erased

they'll still be in our hearts

My life

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

Thought Id try shooting my way out. Mix things up a little. -John-117  

I am a lone wolf.

Bookmark

• Posted at:

~Firebird~

Books

Art

Dragons

Wizards

Waffles

@Fantasy: I legit just broke out into laughter

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

(lol this is more of a thought then a story...oh and I have like no clue what I was writing down...)

Why? The question so many people ask. Why are we eating broccoli? Why do I bave to go to the dentist? Why can't i have any candy? This questions are so simple, yet it seems as we age the questions get harder. Why is grandpaw in a wooden box? Why did my dog run away? Why is mommy not moving? It seems some grow up faster then other, and some act like they do. Some people never truly mature, and others seem to never truly be happy. It seems like everyone has more "why's" somewhere, Why am I here? Why should I stay? Why would anyone care about me? If you're truly mature, you don't ask these questions. So does that mean no one is truly mature? Or if someone is, will you ever even notice that person? I don't know, besides this is just a shower thought, and you, yes you, you're not real. You're just my mind, listening over itself, like a distorted mirror. Well I have one "why" too, Why? Why is the world this way?

• Posted at:

THE SIR/SIRLOL

Yah i got nothin....

Hufflepuff           The Miss's Bro

MUFFINS!!!!!Sorry it felt appropriated....also ima dude

OC's: Henry,Ellak,IceCream,William,Nox,X'on,

Julius,Neptune, Ruby,Clemmy, Syko,

I'm The Map Maker!-349347

Bookmark. 

• Posted at:

~Samwise~

Book-lover<3

HUFFLEPUFF

I am a Mudwing

I am an Unwanted

Earth Mage---Earth wants to bind

Hello fellow book geeks!

#MoreMudWings

Long live Sam the bird.

MARK OF THE THEIF

Don't be a bystander. Bullying Stops when you speak up. 

To most people, the end of the world is nothing to look forward to, but for an assassin, it can be exactly the opposite. A new life, a clean slate. To Katrina, one of the world’s best assassins, it would have been just that, if she hadn’t been stupid enough to fall in love. But she had. So, when the End began, she ran to the one place she could think of.

“Kat!” said Jordan as she flung open the door to her apartment. “What are you

doing here? You need to get someplace safe!”

Katrina took a deep breath, feeling the End draw ever nearer. She clutched

Jordan’s arms to steady herself.

“Jordan, we can’t survive this, we can’t stop this, so please. Come with me. I

couldn’t bear to spend my eternity in darkness, knowing I’d never said goodbye.”

Jordan paused, but she nodded, and the two ran into the crowded streets as

the stones beneath their feet cracked and rumbled.

They were running out of time.

They collapsed at the side of the river. The setting sun, now mingling with the

explosions far away, reflected brightly in the clear water at their feet.

Katrina turned her face towards Jordan’s and a tear slipped down her cheek.

“I’m so sorry,” she said, more tears dropping from her face and causing ripples in the river water. “I’m so sorry that I couldn’t protect you. All of my training, all my experiences, and in the end, I couldn’t save the one person I really wanted to.”

By now the tears were really flowing, and Katrina’s shoulder’s shook with

silent sobs. Jordan tipped Katrina’s face up so they were looking directly at each other.

“Hey,” Jordan said quietly. “We’re together. To whatever end.”

Katrina smiled weakly as the tears on her face dried in the heat of the ever-

nearing explosions.

“I’ll see you in the next life,” said Jordan, barely audibly.

And the End arrived.

• Posted at:

~Firebird~

Books

Art

Dragons

Wizards

Waffles

This is a story I had posted a while back, in case anyone recognizes it.

In the beginning, there were three dragons, three sisters. These sisters had no names, names were not needed. The first sister, the eldest, had shimmering scales that could change color and her breath burst into flame.

The second sister had brown and blue scales, breath of ice, and a tail that was long and curled back, ending in a sharp point, and she could hear her sister's thoughts.

The final sister, the youngest, was a deep black, her fangs could shoot acid.

Even together, the sisters got lonely. So they began to create. The eldest made the planets, giving them each a name. The middle sister created the animals and plants, breathing life into each. The youngest, clumsy as she was with her power, created the sky, scattering stars in it randomly.

The elder sisters scoffed at her work, and continued on.

"Let us create others like ourselves! So we can play together!" Said the youngest, and they agreed.

They created the tribes. The eldest made the first tribe, she called them SkyWings, and was pleased. She then taught her sisters to create as she had, adding a touch of herself, her firebreath, in the tribes she helped with. The middle sister made the SandWings with the eldest's help, then created the IceWings and SeaWings on her own.

The youngest made the MudWings and showed it to the middle sister. "I made them like you." She said.

But the middle sister sneered. "They are ugly."

Then the youngest sister made the RainWings, and presented them to her eldest sister. "I made them like you." She said.

But the eldest sister sneered. "They are lazy."

Once they finished, they began to play. As the games got longer, the elder sisters got more competitive.

"My creations are better!" They would yell. They began to play fighting games, war games, and decided to give their creations more power.

"My IceWings will have freezing breath that kills!" Said the middle sister.

"My SkyWings will have scales of fire!" The eldest sister would say.

Hiding away from the others, the youngest said, "My MudWings may have scales that deflect fire, so they will not be harmed."

As the battles grew, the youngest sister played with her creations, her friends. She looked to the MudWings. "My MudWings will always have a

strong bond with their siblings, the bond that I wish I had with mine." Then she turned to the RainWings. "My RainWings' venom will be strong, strong enough to defend themselves from any enemy my sisters send. But should they harm another by accident, their venom can be stopped by their family. So they will always have a strong bond."

In a hundred years and the blink of an eye, the middle sister grew angry. In her fury, she roared. "My creations will have the power to create as we do!"

And with that, the eldest gasped. For on the battlefield where they made war, the youngest sister stood. She had changed to become like their toys, and she began to beg. She begged and pleaded for them to stop the battles, stop the killing.

But she wasn't begging her sisters. She was begging the creations.

The eldest sisters watched in horror, helpless, as one of the toys turned to their sister and cast a spell.

The sisters watched as one of their own fell to the ground, her heart quiet, her life gone.

"It ends." The remaining sisters agreed. They erased the powers of creation, and the scales of fire. They ended the wars and the deaths. They used all the power they could, but even their magic could not undo it all. The eggs laid during the war, were not effected by this new order. Some SkyWings still had the power of scales of fire, and some SandWings, SeaWings and IceWings had creation.

The sisters looked on at their fallen sibling and they cried. They looked on at their sister's friends and smiled sadly.

"She made them in our image, we will make something in her's." They agreed.

They created the NightWings, with dark scales to match their sister's. They put the stars in their wings, for their sister created the stars. Finally they gave powers to the NightWings. Amazing powers, so their sister would never be forgotten, but they made sure that not every NightWing had these powers. And then, they disappeared.

No one knows where the sisters went. All we know is the day the moons came into being, was the day the sisters stopped creating.

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

#IDoNotSupportSame-GenderShipping

I am a girl

Fluent in sarcasm ~ My T-Shirt

I liked that story. But I haven't read much of these anyways.

• Posted at:

#Starseer the Nightwing

"Hope stuff happens."

-ME

Non of these have made me even remotely sad.

• Posted at:

Terminus

(Formerly Nephrite)

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." -Dr. Seuss

I wrote this a while back, but...

Every day, at 7:23am precisely, a 15-year-old girl with hair as pure and white as a dove's wing arrives at bus stop 17. She always has the same book in her hand, the same bag on her back, and the same expression on her face; loneliness. Her blue eyes immediately start reading, and that's where she stays until her bus arrives. No-one ever with her, always sitting alone, though it doesn't seem like she even realises. That she doesn't care.
Like her own life doesn't matter.

>~-~<

My palm rests on the 477th page of my book - the same page that I had been on for too long to count. Days? Months? I could never tell. Did I want to know? It would determine the time left. Would I ever know?
No. It will be too late.

>~-~<

I watched from afar. She always sits there, in the same spot. Shiro. Why does she look so alone, yet feel as if she is surrounded by thousands of others? Why does no-one approach her? Why - even though she has been reading for as long as I've come here - has she never turned a page? Why do her eyes carry the weight of the world in their depths? Always sitting there, eyes blank, as the world seems to slip away from her, and she is swallowed by something else. Like a virus, it courses through her, overwhelms her, absorbs her. Each day, she seems more lifeless.
And I just watch.

>~-~<

No-one approaches me. Until this boy. Why? What does he see in me? What do I see in him? He sits next to me, and smiles. He's smiling at me. For me.
And I can't help but smile too.

>~-~<

I've now been talking to Shiro for a week, and she's more interesting than I ever thought. She won't tell me about the book, though, no matter how hard I try. "Why won't you finish it?" I once asked "Will you ever read to the end?" Shiro smiled at me, her white hair like snow on wintered tree branches "Does a book have an end after all?" I stared at her, my blue eyes wide, before Shiro stands up. "Almost everything has an end, Kuro. Everything but a book". And with that, she leaves again, always on the wind. Will I ever catch her? Will she let me catch her?
Can anyone?

>~-~<

It's getting worse. Now I can only faintly see some of the text. It's falling away from me, leaving the page like the world left me. I'm trying to read it, but I can never catch up to the words disappearing so fast, telling me it's no use. I've been running my whole life, and now I'm running out of breath faster than I can breathe it in.

>~-~<

She isn't here. Where is she? She's always here. But not today. At 7:30, she finally arrives, head down, book clutched under her arm, a man wearing black standing beside her. "Shiro?" I call out, and the girl glances up at me. "Does a story ever complete itself?" She calls back, and I can almost see her eyes glistening with water, refusing to fall down. The man puts a calloused palm on her shoulder, and leads her away, towards her bus. She seems smaller than before, like a caged bird. I'll set her free, soon. That's what friends do, right?

>~-~<

I told him yesterday. I told him about my eyes, my mother, her book... Even as I was telling Kuro about the disease, I could only just see his face. His hair was just a black spot in my vision of other blotches of dark colour. His eyes were two faint blue orbs staring back at me. "I don't know how much longer I have left!" I stuttered, tears falling from my clouded eyes "It's okay, Shiro, I'm here for you" Kuro said, placing a hand on my shoulder. "Just keep trying"
"I've been trying my whole life, Kuro. This is it."

>~-~<

The page is blank.

>~-~<

I sit there, waiting for Shiro to come. She's never here on time anymore, it's 7:25 already. Her figure comes into my view, and she stands in front of me. The man is not beside her. Her hands are behind her back. "Shiro?" I ask, and she looks to her side, like she can't find me. "Shiro, I'm here" I hold out my hand, and she takes her's from behind her back "K-Kuro?"
I can see what's she holding.
A long, white cane.
The world is nothing to her anymore, and I'm just a patch of faint shadow in her life.
She's blind.
Gone.

>~-~<

I'm always grateful for Kuro being so supportive. Every day, before school, he's always waiting at the bus stop. He doesn't judge me. Kuro opens the book to page 477, and places my cold hand on the words he's reading. My cane rests next to me, and then I hear an intake of breath. I rest my hand on his shoulder "Kuro?" I ask, and I feel his body turn around to face me "What if a story is never told?" I ask slowly. I can practically tell he's smiling "Then I'd tell it for you, dummy" He laughs. And even though my world is black, it's like I can see colour again.

>~-~<

Shiro says she can have another chance. A risky surgery can save her eyes. Save her world. The disease is already spreading, she says. Next it will be her ears that leave her. The sound. Then how could I read to her? We've almost finished her book, only a chapter left. I told her I'll read her the last page after the surgery.

"Then we'll know the ending"
"But what if I don't make it?"
"You will"
"But what if I don't?"
"You will. You know one other thing that doesn't end?"
"...What?"
"Friendship."

>~-~<

Shiro walks up to me, using her cane steadily. After four weeks of using it, she's become pretty efficient. I smile, and grab her hand gently, guiding her to sit down at the bus stop. Her hand is cold. Tomorrow is the surgery, and I want to wish her good luck. But how?
Shiro looks up at me, her clouded eyes sightless, but still carrying more than I can imagine "Thanks, Kuro!" She smiles, and wraps her arms around me "I know I'll make it, and then we can find out the ending together." I sit there, unsure of what to do.
She's changed so much.
I like to think I was the one who did it, but in reality, I'm just another patch of human in a world too big for one girl.
So I hug her back.
And can't help but smile, too.

>~-~<

Every day, at 7:23am precisely, a 16-year-old boy with hair as dark and black as a raven's wing arrives at bus stop 17. He always has the same book in his hand, the same bag on his back, and the same expression on his face; loss. His blue eyes immediately move to the cluster of lilacs in his hand, and he bends down to the same level as the seat. Resting the flowers on the far left of the bench, he opens the book to the back of the front cover, and leaves, wind rustles his dark hair. The book stays there, for no-one would dare touch it, until the end of the day, when the boy returns. He turns to the back cover, and adds a sharp, thin line next to hundreds of others - 364, now becoming 365. A year, and he's still alone. Still mourning. Still broken. Still missing a person he never truly knew.

"Do you think that a book has an end after all?" He whispers to himself, a single tear rolling down his face Do you think someone's life has an end after all?
"Does the story ever truly complete itself?" Does the sadness ever truly subside?

"What if the story is never told?"
What if I told it for you?
Then I'd always love you

For those who read this short story:
This is dedicated to my friend's brother Julian - a courageous person with a heart of gold. No matter what, he would help those who seeked it - and in return, was extremely loved. Being around those unwell took a toll on Julian, and he sadly passed away a few years ago. He will always be missed.

Shiro: Meaning "White" in Japanese 

Kuro: Meaning "Black" in Japanese 

• Posted at:

N̴̞̼̞̭̼͆̎̑̏́̿̅̏̈́͛̌͌̅ͅͅẹ̴̭̻̜͉̲͓̱̹͊̔͑p̶͚͓̓̆̀̎̎͂̓̋̊̄̕ţ̶̨̭̖̗͈̥̣̬̇̎̉̈́̉̓̈́̆̕u̷̖̮͖̦͇͓͔̹͓̭͓̓̉̅̎̎̊̂̈́͠͠ṋ̴̮̜͖͉̹̳̎̾̌͒̀̍́̇̐̉̚ḛ̷̡̛̼̤̖͍͕͉̹̠̤̟̣͉̏̃̾̀̔̄̚͘

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

@Andalite This isn't really sad, but the story itself is AMAZING. *applauds*

• Posted at:

bluedolphin8423

CHRISTIAN!

^ These two have been and will be up here till the day we're gone.

LUPA 2647

February or July 2015 – March 2019

the forum nostalgia pile

remember the lost. that's what matters.

ClerilisaFRUIT

Toasteril

balegu

Depression

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

Forum Family: Zane, Ruby

What some call sands of time, I call the ashes of age.

Afterall, that’s what’ll be left behind in the end, ashes.

@Neptune

That's so heart-touching ;-;

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

Will we get negative points if we accidentally make you laugh?

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

I have two stories... This is the first one.

Once there were two potatoes.

One of them was wondering what a "tater tot" was, because he had heard some people say they were really good. The other heard his question and answered, "It's a bunch of little crisps, made from... POTATOES." Just then, a person came into the garden, and picked up the little potato who had asked the question. The potato screamed. The person heard.... and screamed too.... and dropped the little potato... and never came into the garden again.

The End

Okay, this was more random than sad..... The second story is coming soon.

• Posted at:

Hey, I'm Tidalwave!

I am,

Seawing,

Dragon Rider,

Pegasister,

And a Christian!

SeaWings are the best tribe. Fite me

I'll get to the other ones later but for now

@Galaxian: Nope. As long as it's sad, your good

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Very sad

• Posted at:

#Starseer the Nightwing

"Hope stuff happens."

-ME

Why is'nt Forest Grading you

• Posted at:

#Starseer the Nightwing

"Hope stuff happens."

-ME

It's isn't, not is'nt

Because I'm busy. I have auditions for a play tommorow and I need to practice, also I need to go shopping now, then I have tap lessons, then voice lessons, than I have to practice again. I'm quite busy now, so yeah

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Call me heartless, but I don't feel an ounce off sadness.

• Posted at:

Terminus

(Formerly Nephrite)

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." -Dr. Seuss

@Grendel, thank you ^-^ 

• Posted at:

N̴̞̼̞̭̼͆̎̑̏́̿̅̏̈́͛̌͌̅ͅͅẹ̴̭̻̜͉̲͓̱̹͊̔͑p̶͚͓̓̆̀̎̎͂̓̋̊̄̕ţ̶̨̭̖̗͈̥̣̬̇̎̉̈́̉̓̈́̆̕u̷̖̮͖̦͇͓͔̹͓̭͓̓̉̅̎̎̊̂̈́͠͠ṋ̴̮̜͖͉̹̳̎̾̌͒̀̍́̇̐̉̚ḛ̷̡̛̼̤̖͍͕͉̹̠̤̟̣͉̏̃̾̀̔̄̚͘

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

neptune my eyes watered, such a beautiful story, and that dedication really got me there at the end.

• Posted at:

₮ł₲ɆⱤ

triplet with Rune and Time. 

est.[June21st][2017] ☆2,820☆

Never be afraid to be yourself,

For we're all wonderfully unique,

In our own way. 

Rip.