Bandersnatch 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Stop making me jealous 

• Posted at:

It’s the hydra fellow

#furryrightsactivist

#endpitbullracism

#blicket

“Boi” is a gender neutral term

star count:  14400 (+589)

page count:  242

How am I making you jealous? I haven’t actually seen the Black Mirror thing, I just think the word is neat and it’s not used on this forum at all

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Also search is broken so it’s not showing up, I love that for me

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

Testing the filter 

Name: ???

Nickname: The Jackal

Age: Somewhere in his late 20s to early 30s, but has been alive for much longer. 

Pronouns: He//Him

Sexuality: Unknown, but he's heterosexual

Species: Mortal

Deity They Work For: Technically Orphos. He's the ringleader of the Masked Ones. 

Appearance: The Jackal is outfitted in black body armor from head to toe. A few strange bronze/gold runes and symbols adorn it, and they almost seem to glow in dim light. He has an athletic build and stands at about 6 feet tall, not counting his mask. He has a knife sheath strapped to the outer part of each thigh and bicep, along with ones hidden on the inside of his boots. His head is covered in an obsidian mask that covers his entire skull in the visage of a snarling jackal, and has gold metallic accents around the eyes, mouth ears, etc. as well. His face cannot be seen through the mask. 

No one has seen him without the mask besides other members of his group. The Jackal has jet black hair cropped close to his head. His face is angular, with sharp cheek bones and a strong jawline, making him handsome in a severe kind of way. His eyes are a metallic gold color that matches the runes and accents on his armor and mask. 

Personality: The Jackal, like his namesake, is extremely crafty. He's charming to his targets, effortlessly maneuvering them so the rest of his squad can take them out in order to harvest their souls. His powers of persuasion are only amplified by his intelligence, something that can be his downfall. He can be overconfident in his abilities and wit, causing him to get into situations over his head. The Jackal has an affinity for swindling. Something about cheating another person without their knowledge gives him a thrill. It could be said he's in love with his own intelligence; which gives him an almost narcissistic air. A power hungry ladder climber, he will do anything that he thinks will help him get to the top and stay there. His ambitions give him loose morals at best, and he isn't above lying or manipulating the other Masked Ones to achieve his goals. He justifies his actions as an means to his end; only the destination matters, not how you get there. He is, however, protective of the other Masked Ones. He sees the world in an "us against them" light and presses this view on his group members, making them more inclined to follow him. Overall, the Jackal is a cunning and ruthless individual with his own well-hidden motives. 

Theme Song(s): Don’t Get In My Way by Zack Hemsey

Weapons: He has multiple knives (as mentioned in his appearance). He is proficient in hand-to-hand combat as well.

Powers: In exchange for an eye and a portion of his soul, Orphos gave the Jackal the ability of persuasion. With the aid of the Eagle's poisons (which makes the victim much more open to the power of suggestion), the Jackal can easily convince his victims to do what he wants. This has a significantly lesser effect on deities and demigods, and he doesn't typically use it on them as he targets mortals and their souls. He occasionally uses this ability to pressure the other Masked Ones to fall in line. Many individuals aren't aware that they are being manipulated, but to a bystander with a well-trained eye, it's fairly easy to spot. The longer the Jackal talks to someone, the easier it is to make them comply. If the victim's attention is broken for too long, such as if they are distracted for an extended amount of time, or their attention is fully invested in something else, he has to start over. If the potential target is aware that he is attempting to persuade them, this power is drastically weakened. 

The masks that he and the others wear are cursed. They stop the wearer from aging and can heal injuries more quickly than the average mortal body, but this comes at a heavy cost— the mask cannot be taken off through physical or magical means, and requires souls to feed on to maintain the wearer's unaging appearance and heal them. If the wearer fails to provide the mask with souls, it consumes the soul of the user, along with their physical body. This is the only way for the mask to become available to the next user. 

Backstory: Many years ago, the Jackal and his compatriots encountered Orphos at a soirée in the medieval sect. The god seemed eager, almost to the point of frantic, to give away a trio of masks with the promise of near immortality to the wearer. He sweetened the deal by adding an ability of the customer's choice for a reduced price. The Jackal accepted, and through an exchange of one of his eyes and part of his own soul, along with the Hyena's voice, gained the mask of the Jackal and ability of persuasion. 

Crush: N/A

Other: Athena

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

Oh yeah forgot to mention, I’m in the midst of making a plot and I’m toying with the idea of opening the two other Masked Ones to other people or just sticking with my original plan and doing them all myself

They’re basically a three-person cult that kill mortals so Orphos can have the souls, but he wasn’t aware they were a thing and that the deal he made a couple hundred years ago was going to come back and bite him 

I pride myself on making three dimensional antagonists and have way too much fun making them, sue me

also I couldn’t resist making their deals playing off of the “see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil” saying

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

Oof I’m about 80% finished with the forms woot woot

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

I have a bunch of characters I’m not using as much as I’d like

but I have no plans for them

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

Relatable

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

oceans rise, empires fall

we have seen each other through it all

for even if i‘m far away i hold you in my heart

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

I'm going down with this ship

Me in like August of 2018: Shiloh Is Dead And Not Coming Back, Orphos Just Has Her Soul In Case He Needs To Do Something Powerful

Me, January 9, 2019: *stumbles across one (1) song on Spotify that has big Shiloh energy*

Me: .......wow... uh... haha you know it would be funny if—

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

What if Orphos resurrects Eggo but he also accidentally resurrects Shilph and that one baby deer from the thread back when he got ghosted by Val

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

oceans rise, empires fall

we have seen each other through it all

for even if i‘m far away i hold you in my heart

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

I'm going down with this ship