Spirit burnt the frost in her and hissed her own frost breath into frosts eyes, it blinded frost and then spirit bit hard on frost tail.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

❄️   Spirit ❄️

“Our destinies guide us, but they don't shape every step. That's up to us. We walk the path we choose. Whatever our destiny says, we still have to choose our own path.”

ForumFamStormdragon, Cobra

Ok,then is Reaper allowed an Animus tailsman and the ability to mindread through skyfire?
  • Posted at:

Call me:Skyfrost

Tribe:Skywing/Icewing

Powers:Icefire,fighting and healing skills,enchanted skyfire necklace

Apperance:Like a Icewing with large wings,scales change color

Backstory:Her mom fell in love with and Icewing she saved during a battle

Nothing animus touched, and Skyfire doesn't work that way.

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»Forum sisters: Spirit, Fallon, Glamour and Forest

»Forum brothers: Cobra, Shard, and Prisma

»Forum twin: Ruby

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Lead the pack, don't follow it.

scorpion-  is still watching everything

• Posted at:

DISMAY

"i was lost and was afraid, i believed all of their lies, i believed that i was safe, and that i would never die, now I'm alone, ive been hiding in the dark, i just want to go home, but my deeds send me to far" - from the song afton family

@spirit

Have you read The Dark Secret because she would be dead.

• Posted at:

Call me BLUE

I have OP OCs

I LOVE HYBRIDS!

Seawings FOR LIFE!

94% of people think that wolves are evil creatures.copy and paste if you’re the signature if you’re part of the 6% that think they’re kind and lovable

Visit RP: /349867

Yes i have, but lets just say that she burnt the ice

• Posted at:

❄️   Spirit ❄️

“Our destinies guide us, but they don't shape every step. That's up to us. We walk the path we choose. Whatever our destiny says, we still have to choose our own path.”

She will die. It is impossible to stop it.

• Posted at:

Call me BLUE

I have OP OCs

I LOVE HYBRIDS!

Seawings FOR LIFE!

94% of people think that wolves are evil creatures.copy and paste if you’re the signature if you’re part of the 6% that think they’re kind and lovable

yeah, but  slowly

• Posted at:

DISMAY

"i was lost and was afraid, i believed all of their lies, i believed that i was safe, and that i would never die, now I'm alone, ive been hiding in the dark, i just want to go home, but my deeds send me to far" - from the song afton family

Also, she is part icewing 

• Posted at:

❄️   Spirit ❄️

Skyfire blocks mindreaders from reading the thoughts of the one holding the skyfire.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

Time for his strongest move!

He shot frost breath at his tail and smashed it on her while trying to rip her mouth apart 

• Posted at:

Call me BLUE

I have OP OCs

I LOVE HYBRIDS!

Seawings FOR LIFE!

(Can Jovial interfere?

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

Blitzkrieg was just sitting there. Watching. Waiting. Studying everyone and calculating what their weaknesses could be.  He noticed another dragon was doing what he was doing and wrote a note to them(Scorpion).  The note said “good luck”.  He threw the note at Scorpion and it landed right next to him, touching his back left talon.

@Stormbringer can Blitz and Scorpion fight plz?

• Posted at:

Call me ☭Prism️a⚜️

Your crying forum communist

HE/HIM

Eagle Scout

#isurvivedriskyreels

#nidusgang

“ STOP EVERYTHING AND FEED ME PRETZELS”- me

forum familee: Stormbringer, Amarok

Forum Twin: Crow

☭☭☭☭

The forums are falling apart...

@Vegan: I wish

• Posted at:

Call me BLUE

I have OP OCs

I LOVE HYBRIDS!

Seawings FOR LIFE!

Spirit screemed in rage and hissed fire into his eyes along with icebreath. Btw he should now be blind and then flopped onto her side, dieing..

• Posted at:

❄️   Spirit ❄️

SCORPION- picks up the note and reads it, scoffs, rolls his eyes, then just drops it right next to his ( srry caps lcok at begining

• Posted at:

DISMAY

He is not for 1 he is part icewing and 2 has fireproof scales.

• Posted at:

Call me BLUE

I have OP OCs

I LOVE HYBRIDS!

Seawings FOR LIFE!

Name: Killer
Nickname(s): None
Tribe(s): Skywing-Nightwing
Sexuality: Asexual
Appearance: She is a dawn-colored scaled she-dragon with one blind eye and a face covered in scars. The underside of her wings is black faded to red.
Personality: Mostly speaks in gibberish, mostly like Whiteout, except her words have deep meaning secretly but nobody notices that. She is quiet, highly unsociable, and hates other dragons. She is surprisingly good at fighting with no sight in one of her eyes. 
Abilities: Her fire is substantially more scathing than normal, which is odd. 
PoV color: This Color
Other: Blind in one eye. She used to be an animus until her animus brother enchanted her to lose her magic and sight in one eye for killing their mother. She isn't mentally stable.

-Rose

• Posted at:

~Sakura/Rose~

"WINNER, Empress of all scales and queen of all squares! Weep for your tokens, adversaries!" -Whiteout

~Shared account between two sisters~

can i add something to scorpion?

so under abilites, his fire is extra hot, like, not to the point of having firescales, but if he breaths it on metal, it would start to melt a bit, and he was also born under the  moons, but scence he is hybrid, he has weak forseeing powers, and avrage mind reading

• Posted at:

DISMAY

I know!and SKyfrost has an enchanted one that has a weird enchantment that does more than hide her thougths. @Skyfrost:

Skyfrost waited one her tower,her skyfire jangling arounf her neck.Her muzzle was clamped so everything smelled like metal when she took a breath,she paced as much as she could in the tiny space,her wings were cramping up for so long without flying.Didn't they know that SKywing hybrids had to fly like normal dragon?!How did they stand being cooped up like that without serious cramps?She snorted and shook the thought away and waited for Void to appear.

• Posted at:

He then tried to cut off her tail

• Posted at:

Call me BLUE

I have OP OCs

I LOVE HYBRIDS!

Seawings FOR LIFE!

I’m dead and your blind.....

• Posted at:

❄️   Spirit ❄️

Temporally?

• Posted at:

Call me BLUE

I have OP OCs

I LOVE HYBRIDS!

Seawings FOR LIFE!

No permanently. 

• Posted at:

❄️   Spirit ❄️

why is everyone makeing nightwing/ other tribe hybirds?

• Posted at:

DISMAY

When can we start the next fight (with 4 OCs)?

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

I’m b|r|o|k|e|n but I hide it with a e 

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Forum Fam: Pluto, Atlas, Galaxian  

@Rose, accepted

They can fight after

Scarlet motioned for the dragons to be put back, and then cleared her throat. "Our next battle will be starting now!" (Remember, there are four OCs)

Void stepped out onto the sands and frowned. She desperately wanted someone to free her from Queen Scarlet, but she didn't know how to ask for help...

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Yo Stormbringer can Blitzkrieg be in this battle?( if you do use him then just have scarlet refer to him as Blitz)

• Posted at:

Call me ☭Prism️a⚜️

Your crying forum communist

HE/HIM

Eagle Scout

#isurvivedriskyreels

#nidusgang

“ STOP EVERYTHING AND FEED ME PRETZELS”- me

forum familee: Stormbringer, Amarok

Forum Twin: Crow

☭☭☭☭

The forums are falling apart...

Reaper crept to Void."Pssst!Here!My tailsman prevents me from being seen by other dragons!Follow me!I'll lead you to Skyfrost!Skyfrost needs your touch to free her icefire!Once she's freed,she'll free you.Listen to her and follow her.Come!Follow me!I can't be long!"She pointed to a pillar with an mostly red dragon on top."That's SKyfrost.Free her head."The dragon had a clamp around her snout and looked 100% miserable.
  • Posted at:

scorpion- looks around -                 

• Posted at:

DISMAY

Can Syfrost have a crush on Scorpion?
  • Posted at:

Sure, Blitz can join the battle, but I think there may be mutiny first...

Void looked up at Skyfrost. Gathering her courage, she flew up and landed beside the hybrid. She heard guards approacking, but didnt care. They couldnt hurt her, only the queen could. Void reached out and froze the restraints, before shattering them. She continued to free Skyfrost, and soon all her restraints were shattered. Suddenly a guard grabbed at Void...

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Skyfrost roared and reared up.All the guardsran back.Icefire lit the arena up like a candle,burning metal with bones.Screams shattered the morning as Icefire broke the chains and Skyfrostsoared free,followed by Void.Reaper followed along,flapping desparetly to follow Skyfrost."Follow me!I have a hideout!"Skyfrost yelled above the noises of the battle.'C'mon Void,I guess I was right 'bout Sky!Can I call you SKy?"Skyfrost just grunted,secretly pleased about her new nickname.The three friends had finally left Scarlet behind in the wrekage,but for how long?
  • Posted at:

(Thanks for accepting, where can I jump in?)

-Rose

• Posted at:

~Sakura/Rose~

"WINNER, Empress of all scales and queen of all squares! Weep for your tokens, adversaries!" -Whiteout

sure, she can

• Posted at:

DISMAY

(Where?)

-Rose

• Posted at:

~Sakura/Rose~

@skyfrost - sure, she can

• Posted at:

DISMAY

scorpion- starts jabing his shakles furiosly with his claws

• Posted at:

DISMAY

Vapor watched, trying to free her chains.  She tried everything, but nothing worked.

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

I’m b|r|o|k|e|n but I hide it with a e 

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Forum Fam: Pluto, Atlas, Galaxian  

Void glanced back at the other prisoners and hovered. "Should we free them?" She asked.

(@Rose: Just jump in anywhere)

Queen Scarlet roared in anger. "Don't let them escape!" She cried.

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

1 , 2 , 3 , , 5 , ... 8 , 9 , 10