Ivy yawned showing her fangs ***

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Bakugou is best boi

Bakugou x Kirishima till I die

scorpion- alight.. send me back, i wanna shoot viod in her smug looking face with this fire vial.. and then send be bck here after that pleeeaaaase

• Posted at:

DISMAY

"i was lost and was afraid, i believed all of their lies, i believed that i was safe, and that i would never die, now I'm alone, ive been hiding in the dark, i just want to go home, but my deeds send me to far" - from the song afton family

Name:Vortex

Nickname:Tex

Tribe:NightWing

Sexuality:Straight

Appearance:Black with more silver scales than most NightWings, she has an anklet of silver scales and two under her eyes, and a line going down her tail. She also has the ones under her wings. She is very muscular, and she has very, very, very, sharp talons. Purple eyes.

Personality:She is quick and cunning. She uses her mind reading to see the attack before it happens.

Abilities:She can read minds, and somehow, she doesn't know how, can create portals, so this makes her a hard opponent. Firescales.

POV color:This

Other:Her tribe sent her to send a message to Queen Scarlet. Queen Scarlet didn't like some part of the message, cause she was thrown into the arena.

• Posted at:

~Assassin~ Female DeathWing

Rachel:This is my friend Piglin.

Nick:Do you want to come in for the party?

Piglin:No, i'm fine.

Nick:Are you sure?

Piglin:Yeah, I have dinner plans.

Nick:Really?

Piglin:Yeah OH HECK YEAH I'M COMIN

Crazy Rich Asians

She/Her

Whoops. No Firescales.

• Posted at:

Crazy Rich Asians

She/Her

Vortex is accepted

Void threw Nettle off and lunged...

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»Forum sisters: Spirit, Fallon, Glamour and Forest

»Forum brothers: Cobra, Shard, and Prisma

»Forum twin: Ruby

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Lead the pack, don't follow it.

Nettel hit her in the face with his wings then stopped. He stopped fighting as he looked at Queen Scarlet, feeling her eyes on him. He actually bested Void for a little bit

• Posted at:

SILVER

Join heliconia academy- /353569

wof truth or dare- /355465

Story idea poll- /355538

Reaper shook her head."I can't,even if I want to,I don't know how I shot us half-way across the continent in under 1 minute.""So we're stuck here?!"SKyfrost screeched."I suppose so."reper sighed.

• Posted at:

Call me:Skyfrost

Tribe:Skywing/Icewing

Powers:Icefire,fighting and healing skills,enchanted skyfire necklace

Apperance:Like a Icewing with large wings,scales change color

Backstory:Her mom fell in love with and Icewing she saved during a battle

Ivys sloth climbs onto her back while Ivy lays down and speeds out her wings**** ivy: if you got a task tell me fast

• Posted at:

Bakugou is best boi

Void growled at Nettle

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»Forum sisters: Spirit, Fallon, Glamour and Forest

»Forum brothers: Cobra, Shard, and Prisma

»Forum twin: Ruby

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Lead the pack, don't follow it.

Vapor flew over to Void, opening her mouth and baring her sharp fangs.  “Fight for Scarlet.”  She growled, spitting a puddle of black ooze inches away from Void’s face.  

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

I’m b|r|o|k|e|n but I hide it with a e 

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Forum Fam: Pluto, Atlas, Galaxian  

Vortex reared and tried to break free of her chains.

• Posted at:

Crazy Rich Asians

She/Her

Name: Mist

Tribes: IceWing, SkyWing

Appearance: IceWing spikes are wavy, and has no tail spikes. Is small (including wings), and is a reddish-white, but not pink color, except for a red talon and a white one. Has an IceWing's whip-thin tail.

Personality: appears to be timid and shy, but has a very short temper, and can easily shift from perfectly friendly to a wild rage. Very smart, very fast thinker, even when she seems completely out of control, her mind is racing to find the most logical move to make. When not mad, is nice and easy to befriend.

Abilities: Virtually cannot be deceived, extremely agile, no frostbreath or fire, but instead a mist that cannot be seen through other than by Hail and slows other dragons down significantly, can blur herself, disorienting her enemies, and can make dragonflame cactus appear in her red talon, and a light globe in her white one.

PoV Color: This

Other: Was raised in Sky Kindom, hidden by her mother, Whirlwind, and immediately captured and put on a tower after Whirlwind was discovered.  

• Posted at:

Hello! Call me Bird(except for in-game).

Forum Fam: None

Also... Hello!

I want to fight but... I'm also really nervous. And, I might be a little generous about letting people win(Mist's personality is a lot like mine).

• Posted at:

Hey! What in the world is happening? Also:

Mist doesn't try to restrain as the guards pull her up toward one of the towers. She knew she deserved it. The guards tied her up and left. She gazed at the chaos below her, her mind racing through the possibilities of what could have happened. Most likely, someone made Scarlet mad, from what I've heard of her," she thought. "I wonder when Scarlet is going to take care of this and keep doing whatever she does here."
  • Posted at:

Nettel did nothing "I wish not to fight if i can be spared. I made a mistake in attacking you Void. I am sorry."

• Posted at:

SILVER

Story idea poll- /355538

Ivy: OHHHH TEA !!!! ***Ivy watches early at Vapor***

well I’m gonna help that prisoner escape so ya **she flys of towards vortex***

• Posted at:

Bakugou is best boi

Vortex sees Ivy and starts straining harder.

• Posted at:

Crazy Rich Asians

She/Her

"Hm. Why is that NightWing trying to get away from the RainWing? It seems perfectly obvious that she's going to try to free him. Not that it's going to work, with these wires," Mist said, frowning at her bindings. "Probably worried. I can see why, though, with the RainWing venom. Also, why isn't Scarlet trying to do anything about this?"

• Posted at:

Vortex roared and she created a portal, and stepped through, her chains dissapearing.

• Posted at:

Crazy Rich Asians

She/Her

"Oh, gosh!" Mist exclaimed as she saw Vortex slip through the portal. "I had no idea... I can't stay here anymore," she realizes, glancing around at the dragons near her. "Everyone here is definitely more powerful than I am." With much difficulty, she wriggles out of her cords. She holds her left talon up, and a dark green cactus ball appears in it. Tying her former chains to it, she makes a light globe appear in her other. Setting the makeshift fuse alight with it, she throws the dragonflame cactus toward the arena, flying off as spiky balls explode all around her. "I hope Honey'll be all right," she thought, glancing back at her HiveWing friend behind her...

Name: Honeycomb

Nickname: Honey

Tribe: HiveWings

Sexuality: Heterosexual(Straight)

Appearance: Small, yellow with black scales scattered all over her body, wings, and tail.

Personality: Rarely gets mad, hates fighting, and loves learning and experimenting.

Abilities: Stinger with paralyzing venom in tail, can launch acid from stingers in wrists, acid is like RainWing venom, but works on nonliving things as well.

PoV Color

Other: Carried from Pantala to Pyrrhia by a storm.

• Posted at:

scorpion- sooo. we escaped the prison, i made a huge breakthrough in the skywing armory, we fough out, got cornered, and then got sent hlfway across the freaking continet by some animus touched object, soooooo... yeah.. alot just happened 

• Posted at:

DISMAY

"i was lost and was afraid, i believed all of their lies, i believed that i was safe, and that i would never die, now I'm alone, ive been hiding in the dark, i just want to go home, but my deeds send me to far" - from the song afton family

Number 15: Burger king foot lettuce. The last thing you want in your burger is foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you gEt.A 4channer uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of lettuce. With this statement, "This is the lettuce you eat at Burger King." Admittedly, he had shoes on.
But that's even worse. XD CHILLS

• Posted at:

DISMAY

Vortex appeared exactly behind Mist and hurriedly stuffed her into a portal. She jumped in after her. "I'ts all right. This'll take us far away from Scarlet." Vortex said, comforting Mist.

• Posted at:

Crazy Rich Asians

She/Her

Nettel just stared at scarlet with his chillingly pure white eyes

• Posted at:

SILVER

Story idea poll- /355538

Name:Phonix

Tribe:Sandwing

Nickname: none

Sexulity:Straight

Apperence: Looks like a reguler sandwing But Very yelloe(on the tip of my barb, underbelly, one eye is pale the other yellow,on the claws, and has the yellow stripes on my back) and ima meduim sized dragon

Ablilties:The posinus barb on the end of my tail and has a very stong jaw and a great fighter.

Personality: very smart when comes to fighting,funny,shyy around new dragons,loves reading scrols,very sneaky,not very nice to most dragons(but very nice to some dragons) very loyal, very pretty, fierce, and protective.

poV colour:This colour

Other: New to the Sky Kingdom

• Posted at:

Dragon Name: Fortuneteller

Tribe: Nightwing/Rainwing

Daughter of Jambu

#HERMIONEGRANGERSQUAD      

"Wha- oh." Mist started to exclaim. It was very hard to trick her, but you could still startle her. "Thanks for that. What' your name?"

• Posted at:

Ivy: well um.... that escalated ***she  then flys into the tower with mist and vortex**** so you guys might want some help and don’t worry I want scarlet dead as much as you do. Anyways I know my way around the palace like the back of my claws so I could be useful 

• Posted at:

Bakugou is best boi

"My name is Vortex." She said. She caught sight of Ivy and gaped in horror. "Why are you in my portal?" You can break the portal right now and we'll fall into Scarlet's talons! My portals can only hold two dragons at a time!"  Vortex grimaced as Ivy started falling out of the portal. Ivy landed with a crunch. Hopefully unconcious, not dead. Vortex thought. The hole in the portal closed, and suddenly she an Mist were in the rainforest.

• Posted at:

Crazy Rich Asians

She/Her

"Oh, wow! Is this the rainforest? It's beautiful! Do you think that RainWing is okay? Did you see Honey? The yellow and black dragon? Was she okay? Gosh, that was confusing! I have so many questions!" Mist exclaimed in a rush, not giving Vortex any time to answer her questions as she stared around at her surroundings.

• Posted at:

Ivy: dang that hurt ***she starts rubbing the back of her head and checking on her sloth**** YA DONT WORRY ABOUT ME IVE FALLEN OUT OF PLENTY TREES

• Posted at:

Bakugou is best boi

"Actually, that's very unlikely, since you were probably raised and trained to move around in the trees without falling out of them. So, there's almost no chance you've fallen out of any trees at all, actually," Mist says in her soon-to-be-famous "I know things" voice.

Also, just a heads up, I'm a grammar nerd, so... yeah.

• Posted at:

Vortex created a portal once more and came back in a second with Honey following behind.

• Posted at:

Crazy Rich Asians

She/Her

Actually I’ve fallen out of plenty of trees due to the fact my egg was stolen but left behind in the forest causing me to live on my own until I joined the arena and met clover *****ivy gives misty a glare***** I’m so sorry for proving you wrong you regal knownit all ***

• Posted at:

Bakugou is best boi

"Huh. Okay," Mist said with a thoughtful look on her face. "That makes sense. Anyway, what do we do, now that we're here? Do we set up shelter? Look for the RainWings? Ivy, do you know where they live?"

• Posted at:

Of course I know where they live but there’s already a group of rain wings surrounding us so why bother

• Posted at:

Bakugou is best boi

She points to the empty trees above them**

• Posted at:

Bakugou is best boi

"Honey!" Mist exclaimed with relief. "You're okay!"

"Y-yes I am? I guess. She scared me, though," Honey replied. "I almost jabbed her with my tail. Why is she black? Is she, like, a HiveWing without yellow or red scales? I've never heard of anything like that before." She saw Ivy and jumped with a yelp. "Why is she white(pain), purple, and orange(confusion)!"

"Sh, Honey, it's okay," Mist comforts Honeycomb. "Vortex is black because she's a NightWing, and Ivy is a RainWing, so her scales change color. Sorry," she added, turning to the other two.

• Posted at:

scorpion-  come on!! send be back!! i wanna shoot void with this flame vial!!!!!!

• Posted at:

DISMAY

ivy says actu in a mocking voice**** I had to train myself so as a newly hatched dragonet I did fall out of lots of trees  ***ivy gives misty an unreadable glare***

• Posted at:

Bakugou is best boi

Sorry. That last post came late.

Mist glances around her. "Yeah, I can see... and hear a few." Breathing to her left. A ripple in the tree to her right.

"Yeep!" Honey yelps. "There're dragons here? Other than us, I mean?"

• Posted at:

1 , 2 , 3 ... , 9 ,