You now see a girl of about 14 or 15. She’s extremely thin and heavily scathed. She is barely putting any weight on her right foot, and her left arm is bent at an unnatural angle. She’s holding a knife made of celestial bronze in her right and, and if you look, you can see it’s twin laying abandoned at her feet. She’s looking stubbornly at a dracanae in front of her, brandishing the knife, though she probably knows she wouldn’t win if the dracnae attacked. 

For some reason or another, you decide to take a closer look at her surroundings. It appears that she is standing near the camp boundary. As you look back at her, you notice the dracnae trying to steer her away from it.

And suddenly, you jerk awake.

Now that you’re up, do you investigate on the off chance that it wasn’t a normal dream? Or do you go back to sleep?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ivy

why are uppercase and lowercase letters a thing? why don't we just write in all caps or all lc.? it's basically just western languages that do this? is this another relic of our eurocentric mentality and world? if so, i reject this way of life

Nicholas- he woke with a start, still shocked from the sudden dreamscape switch. He had been having the first normal, non-demigod related dreams in weeks, when suddenly it changed to... Whatever that had been. He sighed, got out of bed, put on his sandals, and left the Hades Cabin, taking his dagger with him. ~Okay, let's see if that was real~
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

When you reach the camp border, you see that the dream had indeed been very real. The girl (pressumably a demigod) is standing about where she was in your dream, although she's moved a little bit further away from the camp border. The dracanae is moving closer to the girl. Neither of them appear to notice you.

• Posted at:

ivy

why are uppercase and lowercase letters a thing? why don't we just write in all caps or all lc.? it's basically just western languages that do this? is this another relic of our eurocentric mentality and world? if so, i reject this way of life

Nicholas- he crept around back, hiding himself from view. He was a few feet from the Dracanae, and leaped onto it's back, stabbing it with his dagger.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Theo hadnt been dreaming, since he wasn't asleep, but he was outside wandering around when he saw this happen.  "Duck!"  Theo yelled at the girl, launching a bolt of magic energy at the dracnae.

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Please wait, sabers siggy is under construction

The dracanae screamed, before disintegrating into a pile of golden dust. The girl looks surprised, and then she spots Nicholas. She screams and backs away, tripping over a root and landing on her injured arm. She ignores the pain that probably flared all through her body and continues to look at Nicholas, fear in her eyes.

• Posted at:

ivy

Boop

• Posted at:

ivy

Nicholas- he walked through the monster dust, grabbing the Dracanae tooth that had been left behind. "Hey, it's okay," he put his knife in it's sheath, holding out a hand to pull her up. "I'm here to protect you."
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

"What's going on?" Vesper demanded, appearing. He had with him a Celestial bronze knife. He glanced around warily. "Was there a monster?"

Lilith had also appeared. She looked around with concern.

time sent: 5:36 PM EST

1/7/19

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~

maybe a

hundred bad days made a hundred good stories

a hundred good stories make me interesting at parties   no, i ain't scared of you

no, i ain't scared of you no more

I might have a post coming through 

I’m not sure though, the filter hates me lately

• Posted at:

ivy

“Who are you?” the girl asks, looking cautiously at Nicholas’s outstretched hand. “And who’s he?” she asks, pointing at Theo.

• Posted at:

ivy

Zack came over with a yawn. "What's going on?" he asked. Then he spotted the girl and her injury. "Hey, are you okay? That looks broken. I can take you to the infirmary if you'd like."

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Lover of Insects & Arachnids

~Dying inside

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of

the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

Remember the lost 

Nicholas- "I'm Nicholas, and that's Theo. We are campers here, and, if I'm right, you're a demigod, just like us. We can tell you more if you come with us to the infirmary," he took out his knife again, dropping it at her feet. "There you go. Now you know I won't hurt you." He gestured for the others to put away their weapons.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

The girl (who was beginning to look a little bit calmer) jumps in surprise as she hears both Vesper and Zack. A renewed expression of fear appears on her face, and she tightens her grip on the knife still in her hand.

• Posted at:

ivy

"Relax." Zack said, holding up his hands in a sort of surrender gesture. "I don't have any demigod powers and I don't even have a sword on me. You're far more likely to hurt me, than for me to hurt you, even with that broken arm. I'm harmless I swear."

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

"Im Theo, like that dude said."  Theo said, a little bit out of breath.  "Don't worry, I won't hurt you."  He put his hands behind his back.  "Now I can't hurt you either.  If you want, I could cast a spell on you that would ease the pain a little bit."

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Please wait, sabers siggy is under construction

Vesper looked amused as the girl tightened her grip on the knife. "I have one, too," he said, pointing with his chin at her knife. "Trust me, it doesn't make you look very scary."

time sent: 10:01 pm EST

1/7/19

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~ 

january 2016—march 2019

8243 stars

Who are we to wonder where we're going?  

Who am I to tell me who I am?

Let's take it back, and take in every moment

Who am I, to tell me who I am?

The girl glares at Vesper. It appears that his natural charm and grace have already started working on her. She lightly runs her fingers along the dull edge of the knife, hesitates, and then flips it over. She suddenly throws it at Vesper’s wrist, handle first, the impact force making him drop his knife. She turns back to Zack and nods slightly. “An infirmary would be nice,” she says quietly, not meeting any of the other demigods’ gazes.

• Posted at:

ivy

"Come on, it's this way." Zack said, starting towards the infirmary. 

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

“What’s your name?” the girl asks, keeping her distance as she follows Zack. It appears that she grabbed her other knife on the way, as it’s in her hand.

• Posted at:

ivy

(Why she no like Nic?) Nicholas- he followed behind them, picking up his knife. ~Standing up to Vesper? This girl's got spunk~ He smiled faintly. ~I like her already~
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

"I'm Zack." Zack said, making sure to keep his hands in sight at all times so that he wouldn't alarm her or anything. "What's your name?" He opened the door to the infirmary and began rummaging around in search of ambroisa. 

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

Vesper at first scowled after her, then his scowl slowly turned into a smirk. His smirk increased when he noticed Nicholas's expression.

"In love already, huh?" Vesper asked, sliding up to Nicholas and elbowing him.

time sent: 11:51 pm EST

1/7/19

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~

maybe a

a hundred good stories make me interesting at parties   no, i ain't scared of you

Lilith had followed Zack and the girl to the infirmary. She pulled out a bag of ambrosia from her pocket and tapped Zack with it.

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~

maybe a

The girl hesitates, then after a moment she finally says, “Noémie.” She speaks her name with a faint French accent. Barely noticeable, but it’s there. Anyway, she seems to have calmed down a bit. 

• Posted at:

ivy

"Thank you." Zack said to Lilith and opened the bag. He pulled out a bit of ambroisa and held it out to Noémie. "Eat this, it'll heal your wounds a lot faster than regular medicine. It's called ambroisa."

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

"What could I possibly gain from poisoning you?" Zack asked. 

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

Nicholas- he shook his head in response to Vesper. "Just amused." He entered the infirmary with Zack and Noémie, hanging around to see if he could help with anything. He raised an eyebrow when Noémie spoke French. "Vous parlez français aussi?"
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

"I don't know," Noémie said with a shrug. She looked at a piece of ambrosia, hesitated, and then popped it in her mouth. After she had swallowed she turned to Nicholas. "Yeah, I guess I do," she said quietly. 

• Posted at:

ivy

"You left this behind," Vesper remarked. He had followed everyone else to the infirmary and was now leaning against the doorway, holding Noémie's knife in one hand. His own was in the other. He tossed Noémie's up in the air casually, then caught it.

time sent: 5:15 PM EST

1/8/19

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~ 

january 2016—march 2019

8243 stars

“Yeah, I guess I did,” Noémie says. Without another word, she turns back to the other demigods. “So, can I have an explanation of what this place is? I know it’s a camp, but it’s clearly not just that. Neither Nicholas nor Theo seemed surprised about the snake lady, and he said something about monsters,” she says, jerking her head in Vesper’s direction.

• Posted at:

ivy

"Oh. I'm sorry, I should have explained all that earlier." Zack said as he pulled a bottle of sleeping pills out of the cabinet and stuffed a few pills into his pocket for later. "This is a camp for demigods, kids of the Greek gods. Since you can see the monsters and you were able to pass through the magical barrier, you're probably a demigod too. You'll find out whoever your godly parent is if they claim you and put a glowing symbol above your head. Until you're claimed though, you stay in that dude's cabin." Zack pointed to Vesper. "His dad is Hermes. My mom is Até, though you've probably never heard of her."

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

Noémie nods, a pensive look on her face. “So all the odd things I’ve seen over the years have been related to whatever this place is?” she asks. “As for your mother, Até... Godess of mischief, correct?”

• Posted at:

ivy

"What have you got to lose?" Vesper remarked. He had also gone to the infirmary after talking to Nick, and was now leaning against the wall, watching.

"It's not poisoned," Lilith mumbled quietly.

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~ 

january 2016—march 2019

8243 stars

"Yup. Pretty much. And my sister ended up with all the powers, so you don't need to worry about me causing disasters or anything." Zack said. "Like I said earlier, I'm practically defenseless."

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

“Unfortunate.” Deciding to change the topic, she says, “How did you find me? It’s the middle of the night.”

• Posted at:

ivy

"I'm a very light sleeper. The slightest noise can usually wake me up. And there was a pretty significant amount of noise. And my sister had a weird dream about a demigod in danger right outside of camp, but she fell back to sleep right after she told me." Zack explained.

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

(My last post was extremely late, ignore it)

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~ 

january 2016—march 2019

8243 stars

Nicholas- he leaned against the wall (if it's a tent then a pole). "You interrupted one of my only good dreams in weeks. Had a vision of you. Being able to see real events in our dreams is common for a demigod, as well as receiving messages via dreams.
  • Posted at:

Hi. It's me, Sorrel. This is my new (permanent!) account, since the old one died. I will answer any questions about this, but I'm just glad I can still be on this website.

Moniqua

"Of course, being able to send messages through dreams, even if unintentional, is a bit rarer," she contributed, strolling over to the group. Moniqua had been having a pleasant time speaking to a few Himalayan monks when she had suddenly received a premonition of this girl, who was clearly either a child of Hypnos or Morpheus. She couldn't help but feel excited at the prospect that she might have a half-sister.

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Each of us bear our own cross

Come and talk to me;  341245 ]

[ | She/her | MN | Since 7/31/17 | ]

Now @ moonflying31   :D

1 ,