OVERVEIW:

About 20 years after Jade Mountain Academy Closes, the last Dragonet of Destiny dies, the tribes revert back to their old ways. The NightWing's new queen convinces them to burn the scrolls about the Dragonets of Destiny, and relocated the NightWings to an island, close enough to Pyrhhia to fly there but far enough to be safe. 

Eventually no one remembers the dragonets or the War of Sandwing Succession...

But those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it...

Pyrhhia is plunged into another war, more viscous and deadly than any war since the Dragonets. All the tribes are locked in a deadly struggle to ascend to an 'alpha tribe' position, one that will allow them to rule all of Pyrhhia with an iron fist.

It's up to you to try and piece together the puzzle of Pyrhhia's lost past and save the future.

RULES:

No 'powered' NightWings. The NightWing queen doesn't trust them and, back when powered dragonets were still being born, she sould kill them

NO POWERPLAYING, MARY SUES, or ANYTHING of the like. If you need help to make a non-Mary Sue character, feel free to contact me.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take a look at the spots! I will try to update them ASAP

No instantly finding out things. I want to have fun and I'm sure you all do, too.

Respect! Respect one another and the ocs!

No animus dragons, pretty pretty please!

You can have up to two characters

Please no romance. If it happens naturally and the characters are inclined to like each other naturally (don't make them specifically for romance) then it's a little bit ok. I, personally, would rather see Pyrhhia saved without romance.

SPOTS:

Questers~

NightWing:

SkyWing:

SandWing:

SeaWing:

MudWing:

RainWing:

IceWing:

Positions of Power~

NightWing Queen: Voidtamer

SkyWing Queen:

SandWing Queen:

SeaWing Queen:

MudWing Queen:

RainWing Queen:

IceWing Queen:

Generals (one for each tribe, these aren't nessisary, but it could be interesting):

FORM:

Name:

Age: (Queens sould be 20 or older, Questing dragons can be any age as long as it's beleavable

Personality:

Appearance:

Fighting style: (areal, more use of breath weapon/claws/natural ablities, etc)

Spot:

Reason why YOU should be in this roleplay:

Other:

MY FORMS:

Name: Voidtamer

Personality:Voidtamer is ruthless and destructive. She's the incarnation of chaotic evil, and will often sacrifice her underlings for her cause. She has a convoluted plan to assume the throne of all of Pyrhhia, and she needs the other tribes to see NightWings as elusive, powerfully mysterious dragons who are not only the best but the strongest.

Apperance: Voidtamer is a large NightWing with deep black scales. Her wings are a shiny beetle-black with very few spackle-scales on her wings. Her horns are kept razor sharp so if she wanted, she could kill someone with them. Her talons are the same, with metal casings with artificial serrated edges. She wears heavy plate armor, made out of the strongest steel her NightWings could find. On her tail is also a metal casing with sharp, serrated edges.

Fighting style:She fights up close and personal. She wants to see her opponent suffer, and often toys with them like a cat would a mouse. She rarely uses her breath weapon except to dispatch enemies quickly.

REason why I should be in this roleplay: I made it

Spot: NightWing Queen

Other: Jan 8

(Put the date in other)

Name: Skitter

Personality:He is joking, but deadly serious at the same time. His particular talent is saying something funny in a perfect deadpan voice. He is also fiercely loyal, and will protect his friends. He does, however, have a self-esteem problem. He will laugh and joke about a falure, but when he thinks dragons aren't looking, he turns mopey. He has one major habit, which is crossing his arms whenever he sits down.

Apperance: He is a sandy brown overall, with his ruff a pale gold. He has chocolate brown eyes. His wing membranes are leaning towards brown-orange, and his underscales are just regular tan. The scales on his legs are slightly orance, and his barb, horns, and claws are an iridescent black. He has a slithery snake tattoo winding up his left forearm, neck, and ending at this jugular. The tattoo has the head of a snake, the same color of his tail barb, ending right underneath his throat. The tail starts at his palm, in a circle pattern. The tattoo looks kind of like Medusa's snakes from Soul Eater.  

Fighting style: Skitter prefers not to fight, but when he has to, he tries to be merciful. He aims to knock his opponent out, or to stop them from fighting.

REason why I should be in this roleplay: I made it

Spot: SandWing Quester

Other: Jan 8

I guess the name really rings true...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Onomatopoeia To The Rescue!

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

you can break these bones of mine

I’m still the Champion

Save Rainwing Queen and Seawing quester!

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Sisters~ Fallon, Pluto, Dazzle & More

Forum Brothers~Wizard, Nimarfira, Cobra & More

Forum Twin~ Zane

"No way! A tree in a forest!"- Glory

Star Count~  547

SAVED!

pls get ur forms in!!

SPOTS:

Questers~

NightWing:

SkyWing:

SandWing: Saved

SeaWing:

MudWing:

RainWing:

IceWing:

Positions of Power~

SkyWing Queen:

SandWing Queen: 

SeaWing Queen: Saved 

MudWing Queen: Saved 

RainWing Queen:

IceWing Queen: Saved

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

I’m still the Champion

Name: Apex

Personality: She is wise and dignified.  She is prideful and fierce in battle.  She barely talks, but when she does, it is meaningful.  If anyone ever disobeys her, she will make sure they are killed or punished.  She is serious and cold.

Appearance: She wears a platinum and mother-of-pearl necklace that twines around her neck like a snake twice.  She wears a strong, embroidered steel helmet.  She has steel plates of armor on the fronts of her legs.  She is tall, lean, and muscular, with large wings.  Her serrated claws are constantly sharpened, along with her razor sharp spines.  Her scales are white with a tint of sky blue.  She has white horns and wing membranes, and intense, blue eyes.

Fighting style: She spends hours training herself.  She is sleek and quick, and likes to fight with her frostbreath from the air.  However, she is an excellent fighter on land, sea, and air with anything.  Her aim of frostbreath is uncannily perfect.

Spot: IceWing Queen

Reason why YOU should be in this roleplay: Because this seems like a great idea, and I’m interested in how it will turn out.

Other:

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

I’m b|r|o|k|e|n but I hide it with a e 

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Forum Fam: Pluto, Atlas, Galaxian  

Save IceWing Quester and SkyWing Queen

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Accepted & Saved!

get forms in ASAP!!

SPOTS:

Questers~

NightWing:

SkyWing:

SandWing: Skitter

SeaWing: Saved

MudWing:

RainWing:

IceWing:

Positions of Power~

SkyWing Queen:

SandWing Queen: 

RainWing Queen: Saved

IceWing Queen: Apex

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

I’m still the Champion

Aaaa I can barely keep up this is great

SPOTS:

Questers~

NightWing:

SkyWing:

MudWing:

RainWing:

IceWing: Saved  

Positions of Power~

SkyWing Queen: Saved

SandWing Queen: 

get ur forms in ASAP!!!!

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

I’m still the Champion

Save Rainwing Queen and Seawing Quester.

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Twin~ Zane

Star Count~  547

Name: Caribou. ___________________________ Age: 22, a pretty young Queen. ___________________________ Gender: Female. ___________________________ Personality: She is very stern and only makes calculated decisions, but is a surprisingly soft, kind ruler. She leaves a lot open for her tribe to decide, and isn't as firm about the rankings as some past queens have been. She spends a lot of time around the Tree Of Light, thinking or talking with friends. She finds war pointless, as talking it out would both resolve the problem and result in a lot less blood. This is why she is mostly defensive in the war, only sending troops where absolutely necessary. ___________________________ Appearance: She is mostly a pale blue, a similar shade to a crisp, clear winter sky. She has a  slightly darker blue underbelly, gray-blue horns, icicle frill, and spines, and dark blue eyes. She is pretty stockily built, with an abnormally long tail. ___________________________ Fighting style: She prefers using her frostbreath from the sky, or slashing with her tail, as she is more into long-range combat. Spot: IceWing Queen. ___________________________ Reason why YOU should be in this roleplay: I think I signed up for the old one, also the plot looks interesting. ___________________________ Other: 8/1/19. ___________________________ ___________________________ Name: Talisman. ___________________________ Age: 9 or 10. ___________________________ Gender: Male. ___________________________ Personality: He is quiet and careful, always thinking before doing. This can lead to a lot of indecision, which results in self-doubt. He has never been much of a fighter, but past trauma has made him more willing to shed blood. He hates that the tribes are fighting, as he has always wanted to explore Pyrhhia and meet somebody that isn't just a NightWing. He likes taking long flights on his own to think and calm down, and enjoys staying up to paint and watch the sunrise. ___________________________ Appearance: He is mostly dark, navy blue, with a lighter blue-gray underbelly and wing membranes. He has midnight blue underscales, gray horns, black spines, and surprisingly light lavender eyes. He is very small for his age, but very quick, and has a long scar trailing down his back. ___________________________ Fighting style: He's kind of a mix; he uses his fire and throws spears, but is fine with claw-to-claw. ___________________________ Spot: NightWing Quester. Reason why YOU should be in this roleplay: I think I signed up for the old one, also the plot looks interesting. ___________________________ Other: 8/1/19.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

I did? Whoops...

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Twin~ Zane

Star Count~  547

Name: Caribou. ___________________________ Age: 22, a pretty young Queen. ___________________________ Gender: Female. ___________________________ Personality: She is very stern and only makes calculated decisions, but is a surprisingly soft, kind ruler. She leaves a lot open for her tribe to decide, and isn't as firm about the rankings as some past queens have been. She spends a lot of time around the Tree Of Light, thinking or talking with friends. She finds war pointless, as talking it out would both resolve the problem and result in a lot less blood. This is why she is mostly defensive in the war, only sending troops where absolutely necessary. ___________________________ Appearance: She is mostly a pale blue, a similar shade to a crisp, clear winter sky. She has a  slightly darker blue underbelly, gray-blue horns, icicle frill, and spines, and dark blue eyes. She is pretty stockily built, with an abnormally long tail. ___________________________ Fighting style: She prefers using her frostbreath from the sky, or slashing with her tail, as she is more into long-range combat. Spot: IceWing Queen. ___________________________ Reason why YOU should be in this roleplay: I think I signed up for the old one, also the plot looks interesting. ___________________________ Other: 8/1/19. ___________________________ ___________________________ Name: Talisman. ___________________________ Age: 9 or 10. ___________________________ Gender: Male. ___________________________ Personality: He is quiet and careful, always thinking before doing. This can lead to a lot of indecision, which results in self-doubt. He has never been much of a fighter, but past trauma has made him more willing to shed blood. He hates that the tribes are fighting, as he has always wanted to explore Pyrhhia and meet somebody that isn't just a NightWing. He likes taking long flights on his own to think and calm down, and enjoys staying up to paint and watch the sunrise. ___________________________ Appearance: He is mostly dark, navy blue, with a lighter blue-gray underbelly and wing membranes. He has midnight blue underscales, gray horns, black spines, and surprisingly light lavender eyes. He is very small for his age, but very quick, and has a long scar trailing down his back. ___________________________ Fighting style: He's kind of a mix; he uses his fire and throws spears, but is fine with claw-to-claw. ___________________________ Spot: NightWing Quester. Reason why YOU should be in this roleplay: I think I signed up for the old one, also the plot looks interesting. ___________________________ Other: 8/1/19.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Save IceWing Queen and NightWing Quester.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

@Sorrel- Ice Queen was already taken, but ur NightWing is Accepted!

SPOTS:

Questers~

NightWing: Talisman 

SkyWing:

MudWing:

RainWing:

Positions of Power~

SandWing Queen: 

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

I’m still the Champion

Rats! I forms came through late. Save SandWing Queen instead.
  • Posted at:

Hi. It's me, Sorrel. This is my new (permanent!) account, since the old one died. I will answer any questions about this, but I'm just glad I can still be on this website.

Saved!!! Get ur forms in ppl!!

SPOTS:

Questers~

SkyWing:

MudWing:

RainWing:

Positions of Power~

SandWing Queen: Saved

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

I’m still the Champion

Name:Mango

Age:8 (Queens sould be 20 or older, Questing dragons can be any age as long as it's beleavable

Personality:fierce and quick mango is not afraid to find the truth of the past he thinks it is kind of cool most of the time he is calm and cool-headed but can be reckless

Appearance:when his scales are not shifting color he is a blue tipped with green his left eye is green and the other eye is a milky white

Fighting style:mango uses his claws and venom (areal, more use of breath weapon/claws/natural ablities, etc)

Spot:rainwing quester

Reason why YOU should be in this roleplay:i thought it was cool and wanted to try it

Other:mango wears a leaf eyepatch over his blind eye

• Posted at:

(Teal)

cats are born to live and fight and dragons are born to fly

i am born to write for that is who i am and i know that deep

down i am part dragon now and forever

why live if you can't dream

save the animals!

@Bubbles- your grammar is very lacking and your character is highly underdeveloped. You’re also missing your age. I’m sorry, but Mango is not accepted in his current state. 

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

I’m still the Champion

i would like to join with two characters a quester and a queen if that is not allowed i will take one (The queen) out

Name: Queen Scarab

Age: (Queens sould be 20 or older, Questing dragons can be any age as long as it's beleavable) 34

Personality: she is very controling and self-centered. She always wants things her way and her way only, but she is very cunning and smart (Similier to the way Blister thouht in book one but only thinks one thing at a time unlike Blister) she is also rude and cruel, not even caring if she watched as her own family died in front of her, she was merciless

Appearance: she is a dark sandy brown with gold almost marks that look like scarab beetles, her wings were big with sploches of yellows and sandy colors. she had rattlesnake markings on her tal in a black color. she had scars on her underbelly and a scar over her left eye, also missing her left horn

Fighting style: (areal, more use of breath weapon/claws/natural ablities, etc) uses her barb, fire, and claws, but mostly makes others fight for her

Spot: Sandwing Queen

Reason why YOU should be in this roleplay:i am a huge fanwing and think i could both build and help with this rp and i follow directions

Other:jan 9

character 2:

Name: Lemming

Personality: she is very kind and caring, always putting others before herself, and was very loyal, except to her queen, who she thought was killing her tribe, but did as she said. she is very thoughtful too

Appearance: light blue with white zigzag markings trailing down her back. She had no physical wounds but the war has effected her mind greatly

Fighting style: (areal, more use of breath weapon/claws/natural ablities, etc) uses frostbreath, claws, teeth, and her tail

Spot: Icewing Quester

Reason why YOU should be in this roleplay:i am a huge fanwing and think i could both build and help with this rp and i follow directions

Other:jan 9

• Posted at:

Wildside (HUGE FANWING)

@Wildside both of those spots have been saved by others. 

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

I’m still the Champion

who can i be...?

• Posted at:

Wildside (HUGE FANWING)

save skywing and mudwing quester

• Posted at:

Wildside (HUGE FANWING)

if none are taken i will be

Name: Minnow

Personality: very tense, nervious, kind and caring, loyal, helpful

Appearance: fully dark brown with amber snake paterns on his wings 

Fighting style: (areal, more use of breath weapon/claws/natural ablities, etc) breaths fire and uses claws

Spot: Mudwing Quester

Reason why YOU should be in this roleplay: i think i could help with the quest using characters and just cuz i think it'll be really fun

Other: Jan 9

Name: Magma

Personality: Aggresive, protective, annoyed easily

Appearance: Light red with dark orange stripes and huge scars on his wings

Fighting style: (areal, more use of breath weapon/claws/natural ablities, etc) claws, teeth, fire, tail, wings, basically anything

Spot: skywing quester

Reason why YOU should be in this roleplay: i think i could help with the quest using characters and just cuz i think it'll be really fun

Other: Jan 9

• Posted at:

Wildside (HUGE FANWING)

Name: Waterfall

Personality: She is very gentle, and loves to talk. She is also very cheerful, and is always excited, no matter what she is doing. Sometimes people tease her because she is a hybrid, but she just ignores it, although on the inside, she is very hurt. She hides all her negative emotions on the inside, because she doesn't like not being postive. Sometimes she can explode and start yelling because of this. She is also very curious about everything, and will always ask why, and that can sometimes annoy other dragons. Waterfall is pretty adventurous and loves to do new things. 

Appearance: 

Her build is mostly like a SeaWings, except for her prehensile tail and fangs. She can change the color of her scales, but only in ranges between blue, green, and purple. She has not as many glow in the dark scales, but they are much brighter than normal, especially around her face. Her eyes are light green/light blue. Her wings fade from green to blue to purple. She wears only one earring, and it is a sapphire stud earring, given to her by her father, which is a SeaWing. Her spines are black. Her horns are shaped like a RainWings, and they are dark blue.

Fighting style: She normally uses her claws, and her fangs, although her venom only knocks someone out. 

Spot: RainWing Quester

Reason why YOU should be in this roleplay: This plot looks really intresting, and I'd love to see how it turns out

Other: Jan 10

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen]

We don't know how many chances we missed to get to know each other until they're aren't any.

I'm faded...

@Wildside- Accepted 

@Astra- you,,, you do realize the RainWing Quester should be a RainWing, right????

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

I’m still the Champion

incoming

• Posted at:

Seeker

She/her

LGBT+

GoddesoAviansWindanCandy

I'm sorry

OMG Is. that. a. CANDDDDYYYYYYY????

YESSSSSS. GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!! 

Name: Queen Andromeda (credit to the forumer for the name XD)

Personality: She is VERY VERY SALTY. She is snappy and gives much attitude when she hates others giving attitude. She is the most trustful queen in the current time and hate mostly goes to mudwings for killing her brother, and greed keeps her running and killing.

Appearance: She is as green as a Andromeda bush and she has blue pearl eyes. She wears plenty of jewelry, and I'm not the best with recreating old ocs to make them into text....

Fighting style: Whacks them beans with her tail, then uses her own tatics of claws and continued tail-nes.

Spot: Seawing Queen

Reason why YOU should be in this roleplay: I'm going back to rping on here, it caught my eye. I have been a roleplayer of at least 7 years, originally very unprofesional, and I feel everyone has their own special spark, so I want to add mine for some twists and sharp turns.

Other: I didn't see anything needed...

Name: Queen Hazel

Personality: With all her siblings killed in the war, her more gentle form has turned rotten. Every tribe must die under her wrath or fall under her command, is all she says. Her dreams are of the blood of the other queens flowing on her talons, as their lives are ripped from their bodies. She is fierce and commanding, anyone who disobeys will be punished, and she is short-tempered. Revenge is all she lives for now, and she knows this, so she carries on, depression and sorrow deep for her.

Appearance: Her back spikes are dark chocolate. Her eyes and chest are the brilliant hazel that make up her name. Her build is mudwing-like but way more muscle than normal. Her back scales are chocolate, middle scales a creamy, more lighter chocolate, and the last layer is more pale.

Fighting style: she mostly fights in her kingdom, where she can hide in the mud and wait for her attaker, then lunge up and surprise them, lashing at them and burning them. If not in her kingdom, she uses multiple tatics using all her natural abilities.

Spot: Mudwing Queen

Reason why YOU should be in this roleplay: Look at top one

Other: I didn't see anything needed....

• Posted at:

Seeker

She/her

LGBT+

GoddesoAviansWindanCandy

I'm sorry

OMG Is. that. a. CANDDDDYYYYYYY????

YESSSSSS. GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!! 

@Lost- Accepted!

SPOTS:

Questers~

SkyWing: Magma

MudWing: Minnow

RainWing:

Positions of Power~

SandWing Queen: Saved

SeaWing Queen: Andromeda 

MudWing Queen: Hazel

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

I’m still the Champion

Ahhh my post didn't go through

Oop. Sorry. Can she be Rain/SeaWing hybrid?

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen]

We don't know how many chances we missed to get to know each other until they're aren't any.

I'm faded...

Oop. Sorry. Can she be a hybrid of Rain/Sea?

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen]

I'm faded...

It doesn’t say in the rules, but you tell me if it makes sense for a hybrid to be in a RainWing spot. If I wanted hybrids in the rp I would have put a spot in for a hybrid. 

She can not hybrid. She is not accepted. You can try again with a different, non-hybrid character. 

Everyone else!!! We can start when everyone’s saves come through!!!

get ur saves in people!!!

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

I’m still the Champion

Save rain wing

• Posted at:

❄️   Spirit ❄️

“Our destinies guide us, but they don't shape every step. That's up to us. We walk the path we choose. Whatever our destiny says, we still have to choose our own path.”

ForumFamStormdragon, Cobra

Name: Paradise ( some call her Star)

Personality: Paradise sometimes has crazy mood swings, though she is good t hiding her emotions in her scales, there is no hiding of what she says, her words could come out like fire or be a gentle as water. When she i upset or scared she covers it up with anger. She does not like being weak. If you have the courage to Mach her fire you can find warmth underneath it. A warm loyalty with a risk to get to it.

Appearance: If her scales are not changing they are normally a pretty white blue, like a icewing, with it almost looked like fire coming from the bottom of her wings, tail, and feet. Her eyes are bright orange, But she has a black star on her head that cant change color, with game her her nickname. Her right eye is blind from birth and she has a crooked tooth on her uper jaw that came from a accident when she was younger.

Fighting style: Uses normal Rainwing ability’s, Venom, claws, and teeth. She also is an assasion, she likes to glide fast and spit venom when clawing ther faces, necks, backs, whatever she could reach fast and get back invisible quickly without them knowing. She also likes to fight invisible.

Spot:Raiinwing Quester

Reason why YOU should be in this role play: I think it would be really fun and i want to be apart of it to help keep this rp alive

Other: Jan 11

• Posted at:

❄️   Spirit ❄️

“Our destinies guide us, but they don't shape every step. That's up to us. We walk the path we choose. Whatever our destiny says, we still have to choose our own path.”

@Spirit- can you change the fact that she’s an assasin? It’s not really realistic in my opinion, especially considering that she’s 7. Also, can you take away the black spot on her forehead? 

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

I’m still the Champion

@Ono, remember a seven year old dragon is an adult.

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

I thought they were more like young adults then a full-fledged one. But whatever, the character can be accepted 

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

I’m still the Champion

~Name: Kindle. ___________________________ ~Age: 22. ___________________________ ~Gender: Female. ___________________________ ~Personality: She is very stern and only makes calculated decisions, but is a surprisingly soft, kind ruler. She leaves a lot open for her tribe to decide, and isn't as firm about the rules as some past queens have been. She spends a lot of time around the palace, thinking or talking with friends. She finds war pointless, as talking it out would both resolve the problem and result in a lot less blood. This is why she is mostly defensive in the war, only sending troops where absolutely necessary. ___________________________ ~Appearance: She is mostly a burnt orange color, with red underscales and a golden yellow underbelly. Her wing membranes are a lighter orange, and her horns and claws are dark red. She has some thin gold bracelets on her left front talon, and has a ruby embedded in her forehead. ___________________________ ~Fighting style: She prefers using her fire from the sky, or slashing with her tail, as she is more into long-range combat. ___________________________ ~Spot: SkyWing Queen. ___________________________ ~Reason why YOU should be in this roleplay: I think I signed up for the old one, also the plot looks interesting. ___________________________ ~Other: 13/1/19.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

@Sorrel~ I though that you had saved the SandWing Queen?

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

I’m still the Champion

Okay we can do that

• Posted at:

❄️   Spirit ❄️

OOF, rip the twelve minutes I spent on that form. I'll just change her appearance, since the rest works out okay for a SandWing. ___________________________ ~Appearance: She is a pale sandy color, with white underscales. Her underbelly is a darker tan, as are her wing membranes. Her crest is a bit lighter than her wing membranes, but a similar shade. She has black eyes, and her tail barb is also black. She has a long scar running down her right foreleg, and a line of diamonds on the sides of her face.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

And also, dragons can live up to 150 years old.

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

1 , , 3