Should the origin's word count minimum be lowered or heightened.

You’re a superhero. Whether you fight small villains, save the whole world, or govern a kingdom, you are what people look up to as their role models. You are a powerful force in the times of civilization. And what sets you apart from your fellow heroes is what makes you like them, you each have unique abilities, each have a different origin. Something happened in your past, something made you who you are, you should never doubt that. You should never doubt who you are. Who you are is a hero, you fight for what you believe is right. There may be a reporter, or maybe some doppelganger gave you a bad reputation, maybe you’re an actual outlaw. What it comes down to is the essence of being a hero, the will to do what is right.

Now that we got all of that plot out of the way, a bit of information on the world. You’re a superhero that operates in the city of Forumsville, a blossoming city full of different cultures and activities. There are skyscrapers, farms, a few parks, many other types of buildings. It’s a truly beautiful city, built right next to the crescent moon coast, a beautiful beach that attracts many tourists, as well as there being a rainforest bordering the south edge of the city. Unfortunately even the most prosperous of cities will have villains, and there are several, their origins each bloodcurdling. This city has had its heroes and villains be a powerful icon for the longest time, and they’ve become a part of the city. As long as the villains seek to bring about the end of the world or their dangerous ambitions, the heroes will always be there to stop them.

Rules:

There is to be no massive plot, or at least nothing that will change the entire whole of the FWRP unless it is improved by me.

Make your characters original and diverse, a large part of this FWRP is the beauty of people’s differences.

Do not hate the Forumer for their character’s actions.

Shipping of all kinds is okay.

Your character can have a crush on someone else's character without permission, however ask before you can ship the two characters.

No OP characters or Mary/Gary Stues, your characters must have flaws. Their powers and personality cannot be perfect.

Please make your forms as detailed as possible.

Please remember that in a fight your character may be defeated, don’t get mad when they are.

Put the FWRP’s title in the other section of your form

Forms: *means optional

Hero/Villain form:

*Code name:

Civilian name:

*Nickname(s):

*Birthday:

Sexuality:

Hero/Villain appearance:

*Civilian appearance:

Personality:

*Powers/Abilities:

*Gear/Weapons:

Weaknesses/Flaws:

Origin: (Essentially just their backstory/why they do what they do, 55 word minimum)

Other:

Civilian Form:

Name:

Nickname(s):

*Birthday:

Sexuality:

Appearance:

Personality:

*Backstory:

Other:

My forms:

Code name: Biblus

Civilian name: Sebastian Servius

Birthday: August 20

Sexuality: Bi

Hero appearance: He wears a white paper like suit with a similar top hat and mask, each of these has a lighter gray fringe. His skin has a tan tone and he has coppery hair that is loosely seeable under his hat. His eyes are contacted to be a dark blue color. He has a constant paper airplane that he stands and flys upon.

Civilian appearance: Sebastian has several scars on his scalp, ones so iconic to the businessman that if someone found that Biblus had them he would be immediately recognized. His coppery hair is slicked back, and his eyes are a pale blue color. He’s slightly thin and frail.

Personality: He can be a bit harsh and rash when it comes to doing his job, both as a bank manager and a hero. He takes his duty to the city seriously though, always ready to take up the call. He’s usually joyful and cheery and occasionally cracks jokes, however in a serious battle he’s angered by these qualities in other people. He can be quite serious and doesn’t like to form social connections with civilians, believing them to easy to be injured.

Powers/Abilities: He has the ability to control a special paper like substance that only he and a few others have access to, he folds this paper and floats it with might be seen as a telekinetic connection.

Gear/Weapons: His special paper is both a part of his power, and his tool, he’s able to form it into many things, such as a platform, or a sword.

Weaknesses/Flaws: His paper is easily tearable, and easy to pierce. He’s barely able to keep together his plane if it is damaged. His unforming of relationships in his normal life also keeps him distant from those he’s trying to protect, and he sometimes loses sight of his goal.

Origin: He was a subject in project Iugum, a special program to connect future super soldiers with a substance they’d be able to control. Each child became psychically linked with something, Sebastian was linked with his paper. Eventually in an attack on the scientific base which held the project all of the data was lost and only a few subjects survived, Sebastian journeyed across the pacific, until he came upon Forumsville. Thinking he could get a normal life he began work as a banker, but when a villain struck, instinct kicked in. While he may be an unsure hero, there’s no doubt that he is one.

Other: Essence of a Hero

Code name: Aracnajack

Civilian name: Matteo Ragni.

*Birthday: March 16

Sexuality: Straight

Hero/Villain appearance: Aracnajack dresses in a muted color jester costume, however his hat has eight points, mimicking a spider’s eight legs. He wears special red tinted glasses that make it appear that he has eight eyes as well.

Civilian appearance: Matteo wears only the finest of clothes, wearing whatever is deemed to be in fashion. As long as it actually looks good. His hair is a pale blonde, and almost white, it's usually swept to the right side of his hair and slightly hangs over his green eyes.

Personality: He’s vile, mischievous, and crafty. He constantly has a master plan that he works towards, and is quite the negotiator. He’ll oftenly pay a fellow villain to hire them for a job, and is angered whenever they mock him for his outfit. Many who mock him have never left his lair again.

*Gear/Weapons: He has a special jester staff used to control an army of genetically modified spiders.

Weaknesses/Flaws: His strategic micromanagement have made him not have many true friends in the criminal underworld, a place where friends are useful. His range on controlling his spiders is limited to a radius of five miles.

Origin: He was the child of the head scientist in the Iugum project, and when its base collapsed with his mother inside he inherited all of his mother’s businesses. The loss of his mother combined with his already large greed led him into a rage. When a staff that had belonged to his mother came into awareness he immediately bought it, and on one of the many nights spent curled up in his attic with the staff he learned it could communicate with the spider experiments his mother had been working on. He funded for the completion of the project, and after each revelation about what his mother had been doing he turned a bit more insane.

Other: Essence of a hero

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Call me "Hawk"

I'm am not Hawk soom wood sai I'm am da Raverze! +I'm Indigo Pizza!!!+

An inspirational quote of the week: "Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go." -Hermann Hesse,

Save a hero

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»Forum sisters: Spirit, Fallon, Glamour and Forest

»Forum brothers: Cobra, Shard, and Prisma

»Forum twin: Ruby

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Lead the pack, don't follow it.

Save a hero and a villian

• Posted at:

N̴̞̼̞̭̼͆̎̑̏́̿̅̏̈́͛̌͌̅ͅͅẹ̴̭̻̜͉̲͓̱̹͊̔͑p̶͚͓̓̆̀̎̎͂̓̋̊̄̕ţ̶̨̭̖̗͈̥̣̬̇̎̉̈́̉̓̈́̆̕u̷̖̮͖̦͇͓͔̹͓̭͓̓̉̅̎̎̊̂̈́͠͠ṋ̴̮̜͖͉̹̳̎̾̌͒̀̍́̇̐̉̚ḛ̷̡̛̼̤̖͍͕͉̹̠̤̟̣͉̏̃̾̀̔̄̚͘

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

The origins that you have are 105 and 116 words long.

• Posted at:

DRAGON TORNADO

p

S

f

e

WHAT I IF TOLD YOU

YOU READ THE TOP LINE WRONG

Thirty days hath September; Seven heroes we remember.

Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end. -John Lennon

No saves are neccecary.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

An inspirational quote of the week: "Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go." -Hermann Hesse,

Code name: Authora
Civilian name: She never stops being a hero
*Nickname(s): -
*Birthday: -
Sexuality: Straight
Hero/Villain appearance: Look at her gear for a description of the suit she always wears.
*Civilian appearance: -
Personality: Seclusive and fierce, Authora will fight till her last breathe. She sometimes wishes she never found her suit, though, but refuses to take it off. Authora takes a while to trust, but when she does, she will remain by your side forever.
*Powers/Abilities: Authora has the power to summon creatures and control non-living items by writing down what she wants to happen. She can not mess with ones free will, or create large-scale changes, but she is powerful all the same. Authora can also change her form by describing what she wants to turn into.
*Gear/Weapons: Authora is cursed to wear a black suit that covers her whole body. The suit is pitch black, but has scales that can lift up as a defensive measure. Her face is also covered by the suit, but the mask has a white stripe down the middle of it and a yellow dot in her forehead. Authora's suit also has pencils and other writing tools for fingers, which she occasionally uses to spear people.
Weaknesses/Flaws: She cannot remove her suit, or else she'll lost her powers forever. If Authora is restrained, she will not be able to write down things on her paper, so she fears manacles or chains of any kind.

Origin: When Authora was young, the previous Scribe (AKA, the keeper of the suit), put the suit on her and it hasn't come off since. At first, Authora feared her power, but she soon grew to embrace it and uses it to stop evil. She is kind of like Dr.Strange, because she is the guardian of Earth. The suit grows with her, and can morph when she does.

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

bookmark

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Forum cousin with Burner

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

⇽Hello darkness my old friend

I've come to talk with you again 

Hero/Villain form:

*Code name: Incognito  

Civilian name: Seraphina Cordi

*Nickname(s): N/a

*Birthday: July 8th

Sexuality: Biromantic Asexual 

Hero/Villain appearance: Seraphina wears a black bodysuit paired with a black cloak whose hood covers her face from prying eyes. She wears a sturdy pair of leather boots and matching fingerless gloves. She has a belt with many pouches hanging off the sides. 

*Civilian appearance: Seraphina is tall and thin. Her long brown hair frizzes up super easily so it’s almost always pulled back into a ponytail. She wears cute clothing- hoodies and jeans, blouses and flowing skirts, the works. Her makeup is always on point, and her long fingernails usually have a pretty glittery polish on them. 

Personality: Seraphina is sharp and vicious. She won’t hesitate to insult you if you do something wrong. However, the insults vary in intensity depending on wether she’s in costume or not. When in civilian clothes it’s more of a lighter, friendlier tone that makes itself apparent that it’s not serious. When in costume, however, her insults spill from a cold, hateful mouth. These have more oompfh and bite. 

*Powers/Abilities: She can change the atomic makeup of different things. It’s much easier to do when she knows what she’s working with and it’s easier to change elements into ones they’re next to/related to. She also has to touch the thing she wants to change. 

*Gear/Weapons: Bits of iron and other easy to get pure elements stuffed in the pouches on her belt. 

Weaknesses/Flaws: Can drive away people she likes with her insults, her power isn’t exactly the easiest to use. 

Origin: Seraphina is a villain because she thinks Heroes are largely corrupt and evil. In her mind, if she can take down the Heroes better ones will rise up in their place. If the new batch is still bad, she’d kill them too. She’s more of an Anti-villain than straight villain, which means she does bad things for something she believes is good but isn’t actually good.

Other:Essence of a Hero. Seraphina is a villain and open to shipping!

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia To The Rescue!

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

you can break these bones of mine

I’m still the Champion

Hero/Villain form: Flower Girl (see origin for how she got that name)

Civilian name: Sadie York

Sexuality: straight

Hero/Villain appearance: curly pink hair, emarald green eyes, color changing butterfly-like wings, neon pink shorts with a mostly transparent pastel pink skirt on top, bright purple short-sleeved shirt with blue on the hem, rainbow flower crown, a silver staff with green vine designs on it

*Civilian appearance: Sadie has blonde hair that she wears up in a messy bun. She has brown eyes which are hidden behind thick black glasses. Normally wears jeans, a pastel t-shirt, and pink metallic sneakers. Wears a simple siver bracelet with a small pink gem

Personality: she is a bad liar (which is important because she needs good excuses to skip class when villans appear), she likes to make jokes but she doesn't know how to act serious, she likes to help others, and tends to be kind. She won't let anyone be mean to her or anyone else. She has this urge to step in and help anyone who is getting teased or bullied, which can get her into fights, which tends to lead to geting in trouble

*Powers/Abilities: can grow plants and fly

*Gear/Weapons: a staff that can grow plants and also just used like a sword

Weaknesses/Flaws: can't fly and grow plants at the same time, and she can't do any form fighting when she's using either one of her powers

Origin: One time Sadie was out antique shopping with her best friend when she stumbled upon a silver bracelet that had a small pink jewel on it. She tried it on. While adjusting the size, she accidentally pushed down on the gem. That caused her hair to turn pink, pale wings to grow on her back, and a superhero outfit to appear. Her friend saw it, and encouraged Sadie to buy the bracelet. So now, Sadie is a hero and one person knows her secret identity. The first time she was found fighting crime a reporter asked her what her name was.  Sadie hadn't thought of anything yet, so she said the first thing that popped into her head- "Flower Girl"- to this day she still cringes whenever she hears that name

• Posted at:

Prism/Kaleidoscope

⇢She/Her/Fangirl⇠

An Angsty Rainbow

⇢Blast The Music At Brain Damage Level⇠

⇢Member Of The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints⇠

⇢Nerd And Proud Of It⇠

⇢Forum Idiot & Queen Of Misspellings⇠ 

5/5/15~Until the very end 

*Code name: Panic

Civilian name: Veronica Warren

*Nickname(s): Nikki

*Birthday:

Sexuality: Pan

Hero/Villain appearance: A dark gray bodysuit covered in dark blue pictures of different types of snakes. In the center of her uniform is emblazoned a huge, electric blue and black cobra, curled up and poised to strike. Her mask is solid black, and covers her entire face.

*Civilian appearance: Black hair in a pixie cut, warm, dark brown eyes, warm, light brown skin, usually dresses modestly

Personality: Nikki is extremely shy, and would rather be working on her suit and gadgets than interacting with people. Actually, she'd rather do pretty much anything than interact with people, but she spends the majority of her free time on developing her gear. Despite this, Nikki really does care about people. Fighting, and potentially dying, does scare her - but she tries to use her abilities to take advantage of that fear. Nikki is also somewhat of a bookworm, and enjoys playing the violin.

*Powers/Abilities: Panic has the ability to temporarily transfer any mental illness or emotional state from someone to her, or from her to someone. She does this through physical contact, or by using her gadget. As soon as the contact ends, or the projectile fired by the gadget is removed, the mental illness is transferred back to her or to its original victim.

*Gear/Weapons: A gunlike mechanism that fires small projectiles which, when they come into contact with someone or something, burst out spikes that dig into the victim and, because they're barbed, make pulling out the projectile painful and difficult. When the projectile is attached to someone, Panic's powers work the same as if she were touching them.

Weaknesses/Flaws: In addition to her extreme anxiety, Nikki is painfully shy, and is terrible at dealing with people.

Origin: Nikki has extreme anxiety, and her primary fear is of snakes. Because of this, her childhood and early teenage years were filled with almost constant fear and suffering. She sought out every treatment she could find, but nothing worked... until Nikki heard rumors of a new, untested treatment. The doctors working on it were seeking volunteers, and Nikki, desperate for help, lied about her age. She managed to get accepted for testing of the treatment, but instead of treating her anxiety, it gave Nikki her powers. Nikki has always idolized the heroes she read about in books and saw on the news, so the instant she discovered her powers, Nikki began working on becoming a superhero. She tested the limits of her powers, and created her suit and gadgets. Then, once Nikki had trained with her powers, she began living as a superhero.

Other: Essence of a Hero (Also Nikki's fear of snakes is the reason her uniform is covered in them, because the more extreme her fear, the more extreme the effect of her powers)

• Posted at:

Firework

Who can say if I've been changed for the better?

But because I knew you

I have been changed

For good

@Stormbringer: The power is a bit op. Maybe dull it down a bit and take away controlling inanimate objects, as that's my main problem.

@Onomatoepea: Accepted,

@Kaleidescope: This is a detail I didn't understand, so the costume is what changes her hair color and eye color, right?

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

@Firework: Accepted. 

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

*Code name: Sairen

Civilian name: Erieon Tallah

*Nickname(s): Eri

*Birthday: March 19th

Sexuality: Panromantic demisexual

Hero appearance: Sairen wears a black shirt and leggings, with a long, green-tinted coat over the top, with long ends that finish in white, like seafoam. She wears a mouth mask that is white in colour, and white elbow-length gloves. Her hair stays the same, and so does her eyes. She has leather aviator goggles on her head.

*Civilian appearance: Erieon has short-cut pale blonde hair, brushed to one side of her head, reaching down to her chin on that side. She has sea-green eyes, which is the result of the chemicals and substances that were given to her. She has lightly tanned skin and a few freckles, and wears mainly simple clothes, but always with a black hoodie. She wears black combat boots all the time, and has two piercings on her left ear, one larger on her lobe, and one just above it that is smaller.

Personality: Erieon is extremely blunt and quiet most of the time. She

*Powers/Abilities: Liquification - Sairen can turn her body into a complete liquid to evade attacks. Fast adaptability - Sairen can adapt to almost any environment or scenario in seconds.

*Gear/Weapons: Sairen's aviator goggles have heat-detecting technology in them, so that when she wears them she can tell where people are. Her main weapon is a slim wooden bow, with a white quiver kept on her back.

Weaknesses/Flaws: Similar to water, Sairen is weak to electricity. She also can lose control of her powers sometimes, similar to when she had aquaphobia. Occasionally she gets stuck in a state of parallel, fluctuating between liquid and human.

Origin: Erieon was born with severe aquaphobia, in a line of children born with dangerously intense phobias. The moment one of them would interact with anything to do with their phobia, they would lose control of themselves. In an attempt to numb the abilities and their resulting phobias, Erieon and the children were given various substances of their phobia to dial it down. Most patients died, and some went rogue - completely crazed, but Erieon came out with strange abilities. Alienated by her own family, friends and life, she left home at the age of 13, desperate to find a way to cure herself of her "disease", and wound up at Forumsville. Taking on the persona of Sairen, she fights, determined to find the people who did this to her, and find a way to be returned to her old self - no matter the cost, and be loved once again.

Doing a villian form soon. 

• Posted at:

N̴̞̼̞̭̼͆̎̑̏́̿̅̏̈́͛̌͌̅ͅͅẹ̴̭̻̜͉̲͓̱̹͊̔͑p̶͚͓̓̆̀̎̎͂̓̋̊̄̕ţ̶̨̭̖̗͈̥̣̬̇̎̉̈́̉̓̈́̆̕u̷̖̮͖̦͇͓͔̹͓̭͓̓̉̅̎̎̊̂̈́͠͠ṋ̴̮̜͖͉̹̳̎̾̌͒̀̍́̇̐̉̚ḛ̷̡̛̼̤̖͍͕͉̹̠̤̟̣͉̏̃̾̀̔̄̚͘

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

yeah the costume changes her entire apperance

• Posted at:

Prism/Kaleidoscope

⇢She/Her/Fangirl⇠

An Angsty Rainbow

⇢Blast The Music At Brain Damage Level⇠

⇢Member Of The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints⇠

⇢Nerd And Proud Of It⇠

⇢Forum Idiot & Queen Of Misspellings⇠ 

5/5/15~Until the very end 

Hero/Villain form:

*Code name: Mirage

Civilian name: Cascade Shepard

*Nickname(s): N/A

*Birthday: May 27th

Sexuality: Asexual

Hero/Villain appearance: When she transforms, her skin turns into a pale yellow, the color of sand. Her eyes turn icy blue. Her hair takes on a neon yellow. She wears a white tank top and jean shorts. She wears a white bandanna on her head. Small grains of sand are constantly falling off of her and reattaching, which gives her a strange look.

*Civilian appearance: Cascade is tall and lanky, with dark tanned skin. She has long blond hair that she usually keeps in a braid on her back. She has a bunch of freckles on her face and arms. Her eyes are a dark, deep blue. Her ears are pierced, and she usually wears holo star earrings. Her go-to outfit is a t-shirt, leggings and dark blue tank top. She always wears old grey sneakers with neon green laces. There is a small scar on her ankle.

Personality: Cascade is very blunt, getting straight to the point. She’s competitive and stresses about hr grades a lot, wanting to get them all perfect and beat everyone else. She’s antisocial and prefers not to talk to people. At all. Books are better than people to her. She cares a lot about oppressed people and will get in heated debates with you about it. She’s very passionate.

*Powers/Abilities: When her powers are activated she turns into sand. She can control sand and travel through it. If her form is massively disrupted (Like if she falls in the ocean) it can take her days to reform.

*Gear/Weapons: A Pike with a sea shell shaped end

Weaknesses/Flaws: Water can disrupt her form and stop her sand from moving. Due to her being able to travel through sand, she usually stays near the beach, which isn’t helpful when you're trying to fight someone.

Origin: Cascade’s parents were small villains who would rob homes and museums. They would steal objects that were from other cultures that the leaders wanted back. The heroes saw this as only theft. Soon her parents were drawn into a large fight between the most powerful hero and the villain. The fight took them to space. The hero severely injured Cascade’s parents, seeing them as vermin. The space ship crashed onto the beach and the two fighters moved on. Cascade found her parents on the verge of death. With their last dying breath, they transferred what was left of their power to her and bonded her to the sand. The police found Cascade at an empty beach. She was put into the foster care system. She grew depressed and was transferred around, looking for the right person to take care of her. Her current stop is in forum city with a woman named Jane.

Cascade was startled by her parent's death to the point where she rejected it. But once it sunk in, she swore revenge. She used her powers daily, training herself. She started to fight gangs as practice. She spent her whole night at the beach. She waited for when the hero would appear.

Then she would kill him.

• Posted at:

G W E N D O L E N

I DRAW DRAGONS

& Stuff

Like clay stuff

Not the dragon

I'm Socially Awkward

SOOOOOOOOOOO yeah

Me for Forum Ruler 2018

Tbh I’m lowkey obsessed with this so here’s a civilian

Name: Flora Parker

Nickname(s): n/a

*Birthday: January 29

Sexuality: Demiromantic Demisexual 

Appearance: Flora is an average person. Average height, average face, average figure, the works. Really, the only thing that stands out about her is her above average hair. It’s long, black, and silky. She takes very good care of her hair and takes a hairbrush with her everywhere so she can brush her hair when they’res nothing she else to do. 

Personality: Flora is kind and patient. She gets excited easily and loves things that are the kind of interesting that makes you sit back and reevaluate your life. Whenever she gets scared to too emotional or uneasy, she takes out her hairbrush and starts brushing her hair. The repetitive action calms her and makes her feel more grounded. 

*Backstory: Her parents split when she was little, but they remained friends and provided her with a happy, stable home. She’s gone through her whole life without much incident. That may change in the near future, though. 

Other: Essence of a Hero. Open to shipping of all kinds!

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

I’m still the Champion

*Code name: Hidden/Hidd

Civilian name: Rebecca Oncyria

*Nickname(s): Becca, Bec, or Becky if you want to die

*Birthday: April 27th

Sexuality: Lesbian

Hero/Villain appearance: WIP

*Civilian appearance: Rebecca has straight dark red hair that ends mid-hip. She curls the tips slightly, but the rest of her hair is straight as dry pasta. Her skin is lightly tanned. She has quite a few scars everywhere, the most noticeable one right below her left knee that she got from tripping off a hotel balcony. She has dark blue eyes and wears little to no makeup. She's tall for a 16yr old, but she's the average weight. She's a bit slim but not overly skinny. She has a round chin and a perfectly symmetrical face shape. She's fairly attractive. She commonly wears crop tops with stripes across them, along with jean shorts or black leggings. She wears an amethyst pendant 24/7 that was given to her by her aunt.

Personality: WIP

*Powers/Abilities: WIP

*Gear/Weapons: A long-sword

Weaknesses/Flaws: WIP

Origin: WIP

Other: As you can tell this is a WIP form, I just don't have time to finish rn

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

@Neptune: Accepted, 

@Kaleidescope: Accepted, 

@Gwendolyn: Accepted,

@Onomatopoeia: Accepted, 

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

*Code name: Karmic (Combination of Karma and Mimic, also meaning something 'relating to karma')

Civilian name: Noah Morello

*Nickname(s): -

*Birthday: June 14th

Sexuality: Panromantic pansexual

Villain appearance: Karmic wears a typical black suit jacket with black pants, and a white dress shirt. His tie is black with hints of deep red in it. He has dark red eyes, and black hair that is slightly longer on one side, half-covering his left eye. He has relatively pale skin, and has a silver ring on his right ring finger with a garnet set into it. His cufflinks are simple silver with a intricate pattern in them.

*Civilian appearance: Noah has the same hairstyle, and the same red eyes, though he wears brown contact lenses to hide the obvious giveaway of his alter ego. He wears casual but neat clothes, often sometimes with a hoodie to hide his face sometimes - adding to his "charm".

Personality: Karmic and Noah have extremely similar personalities. Both are confident and cocky, and good at sweet-talking their way out of things. Both are known to be flirty and very laid back. Karmic especially is good at being extremely smooth with his words, and is almost flawless at lying.

*Powers/Abilities: Karmic can mimic attacks sent at him - for example, if a hero with light powers throws a light ball at him, he can send one back at them after a period of charging - usually about 10 seconds.

*Gear/Weapons: Karmic uses mainly just his powers, but uses throwing knives when needed, which are stored in a belt on the inside of the suit jacket.

Weaknesses/Flaws: If no attacks are used, he is practically defenseless aside from his throwing knives. Karmic is also completely vulnerable during his charging time, and is also quite easily agitated, despite his suave personality.

Origin: WIP

Other: Essence of a Hero.

FYI, Sairen is a hero, Karmic is a villian xD 

• Posted at:

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

Okay, Authora cannot control inanimate objects

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

@Neptune: Accepted, 

@Stormbringer: Accepted, 

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

Hero form:

Code name: WB-Man

Civilian name: Chadwick Blackwell

Nickname(s): Chad

Birthday: October 22

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Hero appearance: WB-Man wears a green suit with WB in big yellow leters on his chest, with a blue outline. He has a white cape with the same logo (WB in yellow with a blue outline) on the cape, and has a white mask that only covers a small area around his eyes. His blonde hair rises up in slightly messy spikes.

Civilian appearance: He usually wears black sweaters and black sweat pants when not in his superhero uniform, although he will occasionally wear jeans and t-shirts. He has light green eyes and pale skin.

Personality: When not at school, fighting evil, or hanging out with friends or other superheroes, Chad is usually in his room with the lights off playing RPG games on his computer. If he does not know someone, he will only talk to them if they talk first, unless they are another hero or villain. He can be extremely nice but can always find something negative in anyone or anything.

Powers/Abilities: When against monsters or villains, WB-Man can summon a blue aura around his fists which can really hurt unless the monster or villain's armor or hide has the strength of stone or stronger, which makes it a lot weaker and easier to bear his attacks. He can fly, but for only a minute and a half. His flight speed can be extremely fast or slowey than a snail.

Gear/Weapons:WB-Man does not use gear or weapons of any kind.

Weaknesses/Flaws: If the armour or hide of the enemy has the strength of metal, WB-Man's attacks do nothing. Chad has problems focusing, and will sometimes even lose focus while  fighting.

Origin: When he was young, Chad's parents were killed by monsters, only one of which had died. His parents knew the monsters were coming, so they hid Chad. Upon leaving his hiding place, Chad found the body of the dead monster, in it's hand was a glowing blue orb. Chad grabbed it, and he passed out and almost broke his skull. Weeks later, he woke up in the hospital to the sound of screaming in the halls. Suddenly, the door was torn away from it's frame. In walked the monsters that killed his parents. The monsters slowly walked towards Chad. Not knowing what to do, he punched one of them, and it was knocked out. Chad looked down at his hands to see a faint blue glow around his fists.

Other: Essence of a Hero (YEAH! WB-MAN IS BACK!) 

• Posted at:

Prism/Famous

Sandwing

Griffindor

I am the biggest nerd here. Don't try to fight it.

Oh darkness, please! Oh just leave me be!Holding on for life...I can't let you know why I’m alive!~Will Ryan~ (DAGames)

When do we start?

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

@Prism: Accepted, 

@Stormbringer: We'll probably start within three days.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

Up

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

Up

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

*Code name: Blurring

Civilian name: Blair Robbins

*Nickname(s):...

*Birthday:...

Sexuality:straight

Hero/Villain appearance: He wears a dark blue suit made of a stratchy material. The suit has streaks of yellow and green that look very blurry. He wears a mask that is a yellow-green-blue colour that is also blurred. He has gloves that are a black with more black. Blurring wears a hood the same colour ass his suit but also has a bit of red mixed in.

*Civilian appearance: Blair has brown hair and eyes that are brown with hints of green. He usually wears a dark green sweater and jeans. Blair usually wears shoes that were made for running. He has a slight tan and is a average height.

Personality: He is doesn't trust others easily. He is usually kind but will fight at a moment's notice. He is not very careful to think things through, EVER. He hates giving up and will do whatever he can to complete his task/mission. He is very sarcastic sometimes especially in dire situations.

*Powers/Abilities: He can control frie. He can create a flame and make it move however he wants. He can't control the size.

*Gear/Weapons: ...

Weaknesses/Flaws: He can't control how big his flame is. He fights way to easily. He sometimes can't control his flame and it does a lot of damage. He tries to do the right thing but it sometimes isn't what most people consider good.

Origin: He once saw a fire in a toxic power plant and someone was inside. He didn't think so he ran inside and pulled them out. He had inhaled a lot of toxins and soon was able to control fire. The power terrified him at first but he got used to it over time. He then decided to try to help others

• Posted at:

Cloudburst

1 universe

9 planets

7 continents

195 countries

7 seas

And had the 

privilege

of meeting you.

ForumSisters: Cat & Glamour

@Cloudburst: Clean up the personality a bit, if he's sarcastic at times and doesn't trust easily is he really that nice? Also I'm confused by one of the things you put under weaknesses/flaws, you said he fights way to easily, what does that mean?

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

Sorry. I was rushing through it at one point, I had to leave soon. 

He fights to easily because he just sees something that might involve fighting and off he goes.

He's probably not that nice, you're right. 

Sorry again.

• Posted at:

Cloudburst

1 universe

9 planets

7 continents

195 countries

7 seas

And had the 

privilege

of meeting you.

ForumSisters: Cat & Glamour

@Cloudburst: It's okay, Accepted.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

If you don't want their origins to be centered around the Lugum Project, I'll tweak them. ___________________________ ~*CODE NAME: Amethyst Warrior. ~CIVILIAN NAME: Jana Kaiser. ~*NICKNAME(S): Jan. ~AGE: 17. ~*BIRTHDAY: February 13. ~GENDER: Female. ~SEXUALITY: Straight. ~HERO/VILLAIN APPEARANCE: She wears a white and purple bodysuit, which has a large black stripe down the middle. She wears a black and purple backpack (see gear/weapons), and is usually covered in a purple, hardened amethyst. ~*CIVILIAN APPEARANCE: She is about 3"4, as she has no limbs. She was born without them. She has tan caucasian skin, with dark brown, straight hair done in a pixie cut. She has dark green eyes, and normally wears hoodies and shorts above her prosthetic legs.  ~PERSONALITY: She is honest, although bluntly so. She is  strong-willed and dutiful, and she works very hard to stay focused on her goals. She tries to keep her feet on the ground and make calm, rational decisions. This works about 50% of the time. She does not tolerate people who break rules, because she thinks it'll lead to complete chaos. She is very stubborn, always believing her ways are best, which leads to arguments about authority. She is  judgmental, and is unlikely to respect those who disagree with her. ~*POWERS/ABILITIES: She can create and manipulate an amethyst-like substance, using it as limbs/armor, or a rope to tie the bad guys up. ~*GEAR/WEAPONS: She has a metal-like backpack that carries extra amethyst in case she needs lots on the spot, and goggles so none of the amethyst gets in her eyes. ~WEAKNESSES/FLAWS: After a while the amethyst cracks, and she's left basically defenseless. If it is forcefully cracked, she is physically scarred by the amethyst. The amethyst can melt under extreme heat, and is weak against electricity. ~ORIGIN: As her father was a scientist, he wanted to find a way to give her more freedom to move. He consulted some Lugum scientists, and they showed him their project and gave him the formula for the amethyst material. He gave his daughter the formula, and she drank it. Now she's sneaking out and being a hero cause it's awesome. ~OTHER: Essence Of A Hero. I know her origin is a little bit too long (I think it's 57-60), sorry. Why is the origin word limit even a thing? ___________________________ ~*CODE NAME: He doesn't really have one yet... ~CIVILIAN NAME: Israel Johnson. ~AGE: 28. ~*BIRTHDAY: November 9. ~GENDER: Male. ~SEXUALITY: Gay. ~HERO/VILLAIN APPEARANCE: He likes to cover up as much as possible in dark colors, giving him the appearance of a shadow. He wears goggles and a scarf. When he wants to use his quirk, he simply takes off his scarf. ~*CIVILIAN APPEARANCE: He is about 6"2, with an average build and shaggy brown hair. He has blue eyes, and tries to dress as normally as possible in jeans and t-shirts. ~PERSONALITY: He is very imaginative when it comes to practical things, mechanics, and crafts. Combining spontaneity and logic, he can switch mindsets to fit new situations with little effort, making him a flexible and versatile individual. He is very stubborn; if someone tries to change his habits, lifestyle or ideas through criticism, he can become very blunt in his irritation. When he gets bored, he tends to simply move on to something more interesting. He is a boundary-tester, always taking weighty risks, and this can lead to problems to him and those around him. ~*POWERS/ABILITIES: 'Death Mist', which is a poisonous fog that he can breathe out. Whomever breathes it (apart from him, obviously) passes out for an hour or so. If somebody is left in the fog too long, their situation can become permanent. He can turn it on and off. ~*GEAR/WEAPONS: Nothing except a knife, just in case something happens to his fog breath. ~WEAKNESSES/FLAWS: If he uses his power too much, he can pass out from overuse. He also no longer controls when he breathes fog, until he gets proper rest. ~ORIGIN: He was just an assistant to one of the scientists of  Lugum, but he heard about their project and wanted some powers of his own. He stole some of the data, but it was untested and unstable and ended up affecting him in surprising ways. He is now trying to find a cure, as the powers are causing him pain. ~OTHER: Essence Of A Hero. Again, a tiny bit over the word limit. ___________________________ ~NAME: Roman Young. ~NICKNAME(S): Ro. ~AGE: 19. ~*BIRTHDAY: June 22. ~GENDER: Male. ~SEXUALITY: Bisexual. ~APPEARANCE: He is 6"1, with black hair, freckles, and warm brown eyes. He usually wears a gray shirt with three white stripes placed in the horizontal middle. A red wool jacket with white cuffs, jeans, and brown hiking boots. ~PERSONALITY: He is kind and loyal, always making sure that those who are close to him are well cared for. He is very responsible, planning and working to hard to ensure his promises are kept. He is social, comfortable, and well-liked, as he tries to be funny and make everybody happy, and is trustworthy. These qualities lead to a major flaw; his preoccupation with social status and influence, which affects many decisions he makes, potentially limiting his creativity and open-mindedness. He can be very defensive and sensitive of other people's criticisms, and is unwilling to step out of his comfort zone. He needs to hear and see a great deal of appreciation. If his efforts go unnoticed, he can start fishing for compliments, in an attempt to get reassurance of how much he is valued. All this means he is so caught up in other people's thoughts and opinions that he often neglects his own needs in the process. ~*BACKSTORY: He has lived a fairly normal life, and has stayed in Forumsville for the majority of it. He plans on going to college in a year or two, when he's saved enough money. He is currently working as photographer for a local newspaper. ~OTHER: Essence Of A Hero.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

@Sorrel: All perfectly fine and accepted, I would like to point out though that it is iugum. It's easy to mistake a capital i for a lowercase L. Secondly the origin word limit is a minimum of words that have to be there, so the origin must have that amount or more.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

Boop, *power not Quirk
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

I’m still obsessed so here’s a Hero

Hero/Villain form:

*Code name: Below Zero

Civilian name: Mark Grey

*Nickname(s): n/a

*Birthday: December 6

Sexuality: Homosexual Homoromanric

Hero/Villain appearance: Below Zero wears a fluffy navy winter coat and a pair of skinny jeans with a pair of fancy brand-name sneakers. The only thing covering his face is a facemask covering the lower half of his face, leaving his bright blue dyed hair to be covered by the hood of his coat. 

*Civilian appearance: Mark has bright, cyan blue hair and eyes to match. He’s pretty good looking, with high cheekbones and a winning smile. He’s very good at makeup and wears some iconic winged eyeliner. His usual outfit consists of skinny jeans and a simple blue shirt. 

Personality: Mark is serious and stern. The effect is kinda cancelled due to his eyeliner and hair, but he has a pretty good teacher glare. He holds justice and fairness above everything, and condemns any biased or bigoted people. He constantly strives to be as fair as possible, but sometimes that’s just impossible. In those instances he consults others for advice on what he should be doing. 

*Powers/Abilities: He can lower his body temperature to zero degrees Kelvin. This means he freezes things on touch, as he’s stolen pretty much all of the energy that thing had. 

*Gear/Weapons: His coat and hero gear are super conducive, and are kept in a special freezer close to 0 Kelvin so Below Zero doesn’t steal too much energy from his clothes. 

Weaknesses/Flaws: He upholds fairness above everything, meaning he sometimes takes a villain’s side. 

Origin: (Essentially just their backstory/why they do what they do, 55 word minimum)Below Zero took shape after Mark was diagnosed with cancer. However, the mutation caused by the cancerous cells didn’t make them have a negative effect. In fact, that mutation gave him his power. Mark first came across a villain during a pride rally, when some of the homophobic people watching became violent and attacked the people rallying. One tried to punch Mark, but his hand froze and soon the rest of his body followed. Mark was without his usual outfit or makeup and was wearing a surgical mask thanks to being discharged from the hospital. The rallyers saw him and though he was a superhero, so he became one. 

Other:Essence of a Hero

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

I’m still the Champion

@Onomatopoeia: Accepted.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

Up. Also I think I'm going to put the starting thread up tomorrow.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

@Hawk: Thanks, good to know!
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Up

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

Name: Magnus Callahan

Birthday: August 31

Sexuality: Bi

Appearance: Magnus wears mismatched clothing, of all different colors. He constantly wears his navy blue sweater though. He's fairly wiry and tall, as well as pale skinned, which sharply contrasts with his colorful clothing. His long hair also contrasts with his skin, being dyed a light blue.

Personality: Magnus is to put it in the simplest of terms, a weirdo. He follows every idea in his brain, doing crazy things, however he'd never do anything to hurt anyone. He's a truely sensetive person, and is ready to be there tocheer anyone up with his wild anticts. While he gets bad grades he definetly isn't dumb, he's uite clever acctually.

*Backstory: Magnus currently lives alone in his car, moving out of his family's overcrowded house as soon as he could. His parents run a foster home, where they take care of a large number of kids, Magnus being the only biological son. And also in his parent's words, "the mistake."

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

Hero/Villain form:

*Code name:Drawer

Civilian name:Kevin Richardson

*Nickname(s):Kev, The Drawer of Doom(only for his superhero persona; coined by civilians who hate him and usually from them and/or supervillains who want to mock him)

*Birthday:February 13, 2004

Sexuality:Straight

Hero/Villain appearance:a green jumpsuit and mask with a pencil over his ear and a notepad in his hand; has a symbol on his chest that's a pencil drawing something on a notepad that's stepping out of the paper and coming to life

*Civilian appearance:brown hair, green eyes, pale skin, freckles, tall for his age, lanky, longer legs and arms than rest of body, black framed glasses, wears a white t-shirt with purple horizontal stripes, light blue jeans, and white sneakers

Personality:Kevin is rather shy. He likes to stay away from people because of this, and often focuses on drawing or researching things about animation and fairytales. He can talk to people, but prefers one on one conversation. Any large groups and he starts stuttering.

Due to his large and untamed imagination, Kevin can find it hard to focus sometimes. It's not uncommon for him to stare off into space when he should be doing his classwork or fighting a bad guy. He's nice, but don't be surprised if you find him looking off into the distance when not talking to someone.

Kevin is also a rather large animation and fairytale buff and has quite an expansive intellect on these areas. If you need to know anything about animation or fairytales, he's got you covered. He knows about the original and obscure fairytales, too, and often prefers those to the Disney ones.

Here's the kicker, though. Kevin is extremely unlucky and clumsy, in his civilian persona and in his superhero persona. He will often trip and fall on the ground in either guise, and cannot be coordinated with his hands and eyes to save his life. He's so unlucky he's only saved the city time and time again by the skin of his teeth, but I will say that it's marginally easier when others help him. Oh, and did I mention that he often crashes into buildings and causes minor collateral damage because of supervillains? Yeah. This is why people hate him.

Because of his luck, Kevin has developed a sense of sarcasm, though it's less funny quips and more dry, deadpan snarkiness about his unluckiness and occasionally other stuff. He also doesn't mind making jokes about his luck.

*Powers/Abilities:Drawer has the ability to bring his drawings to life. If it's a non-sentient object, it stays still and Drawer has to pull it out by himself, but if it's a thing he imagines to be sentient, it'll come to life and get out of the paper by its own. Whether it be sentient or not, the thing gains color when in the real world and disappears into dust after five minutes. It also can be erased by an eraser, though if it escapes into a crowd it's pretty hard to differentiate the real from the fake. Drawer can only summon three drawings at a time, and they are all loyal to him. Aside from the limitations, Drawer's powers are only unlimited by his imagination, which is basically endless for him.

Oh, and if Drawer's pencil is taken away from him, his enemies can't use his powers with it. They can still take away and/or snap his pencil in two, which takes away his powers, and, if snapped in two, will reveal Drawer's secret identity. However, the pencil can reform itself instantly and go immediately to Kevin afterwards, so at least that happens.

*Gear/Weapons:Drawer's powers.

Weaknesses/Flaws:Aside from the ones listed in the Powers/Abilities section, Drawer/Kevin is shy, sometimes unfocused, clumsy, and unlucky.

Origin:Before becoming Drawer, Kevin was just an ordinary kid. A kid whose dad was the previous Drawer, but whatever.

Kevin's dad, who was marginally more lucky and coordinated than his son, got brutally injured by a monster one day. As he lay in the hospital, Kevin's dad knew he was dying, so he gave his pencil, the source of his powers, to his youngest son, Kevin, having seen major potential in him. This upset his oldest son, Paul, very much, which I'll get to later in his backstory.

Anyway, Kevin's dad made Kevin promise that he would keep the city safe with his new powers. Kevin promised, wanting to keep his dying dad's promise and not realizing how in over his head he was, and later used his powers to protect the city he loved.

Other:Essence of a Hero. Kevin is so unlucky he's been unmasked several times, though still managed to save the day despite that. It's been done so much that nowadays, it's old hat when a villain does it, and everyone has known who Drawer is for so long that the fame that comes with being Kevin's friend is kind of old. Kevin's real friends and mother have an underground bunker or an escape route they use when villains try to attack them, and, again, it's kind of old hat to do that now.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6