Should the origin's word count minimum be lowered or heightened.

Hero form:

*Code name:Burner 

Civilian name:Lukas Diamos

*Nickname(s): Diam

*Birthday:04/14

Sexuality:bi

Hero appearance:Burner is a Spartan soldier from a secret organization called the UNC. His armor is black as is his helmet. But the helmet’s visor is a burnt orange. In the armor he stands about six foot five. The armor covers his entire body including his hands. 

*Civilian appearance:Lukas wears a black tee shirt and jeans. He likes to wear black sports shades and running shoes. His skin matches polished mahogany and his eyes are a vibrant blue. 

Personality:Lukas is a polite person. The one thing he was raised on was respect and humility. He is also known to have a incredibly short temper. He has been known to hold grudges against those that do him wrong. It takes much to gain his trust and very little to lose it. 

*Powers/Abilities:Lukas was given augmentations in his body as he part of the UNC experimentation. He has enhanced speed,strength,intelligence,and his a shielding device. 

*Gear/Weapons:Burner has a plasma rifle resembling a MA37. He also has a energy sword that has red plasma blades and can morph into a plasma pistol. 

Weaknesses/Flaws:A flaw of his is his loyalty for others. A weakness is that once his shield breaks it takes a minute to recharge. 

Origin:Lukas was part of the UNC experimentations. He was the only successful experiment to survive the augmentations that were put into his body. After his success,the UNC was shut down for unsafe conditions. He moved to a kingdom where he made an underground organization that those it’s best to protect the kingdom that he lives in. After he was sure they could handle themselves,he left to live in Forumsville where he discovered that it was a pool full of villains. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Throw me to the crowd,I’ll come back leading them in a riot. 

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

Forum cousin:Rune

Spartan brother with Alphawolf 

God of war, darkness and night 

Hero form:

*Code name:Burner 

Civilian name:Lukas Diamos

*Nickname(s): Diam

*Birthday:04/14

Sexuality:bi

Hero appearance:Burner is a Spartan soldier from a secret organization called the UNC. His armor is black as is his helmet. But the helmet’s visor is a burnt orange. In the armor he stands about six foot five. The armor covers his entire body including his hands. 

*Civilian appearance:Lukas wears a black tee shirt and jeans. He likes to wear black sports shades and running shoes. His skin matches polished mahogany and his eyes are a vibrant blue. 

Personality:Lukas is a polite person. The one thing he was raised on was respect and humility. He is also known to have a incredibly short temper. He has been known to hold grudges against those that do him wrong. It takes much to gain his trust and very little to lose it. 

*Powers/Abilities:Lukas was given augmentations in his body as he part of the UNC experimentation. He has enhanced speed,strength,intelligence,and his a shielding device. 

*Gear/Weapons:Burner has a plasma rifle resembling a MA37. He also has a energy sword that has red plasma blades and can morph into a plasma pistol. 

Weaknesses/Flaws:A flaw of his is his loyalty for others. A weakness is that once his shield breaks it takes a minute to recharge. 

Origin:Lukas was part of the UNC experimentations. He was the only successful experiment to survive the augmentations that were put into his body. After his success,the UNC was shut down for unsafe conditions. He moved to a kingdom where he made an underground organization that those it’s best to protect the kingdom that he lives in. After he was sure they could handle themselves,he left to live in Forumsville where he discovered that it was a pool full of villains. 

Other:Essence of a Hero

• Posted at:

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

@Lavender: I'm sorry but their power seems a bit similar to a different character.

@Burner: Please explain how his loyalty to others is a flaw.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

I'm am not Hawk soom wood sai I'm am da Raverze! +I'm Indigo Pizza!!!+

An inspirational quote of the week: Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go. -Hermann Hesse,

@Hawk:Yeah, I can definitely see how Drawer's power is similar to Authora's power. I wasn't inspired by Authora, but I will make a new character none the less.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

His loyalty can be used against him meaning he won't leave his friends for the world even if it kills him.

• Posted at:

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

Bookmark

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

(May double post)

@Burner: Accepted,

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

An inspirational quote of the week: Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go. -Hermann Hesse,

@Burner: Accepted, 

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

Up

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

Up

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

We can start to make our own threads now, right? I have a couple of ideas of my own...

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia To The Rescue!

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

you can break these bones of mine

I’m still the Champion

@Roar: Correct.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

Up

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

Codename: Alpha

Civilian name: Sierra Naruk

Nickname: The Faceless Wolf

Sexuality: Straight

Hero appearance: As a hero, he wears a visored helmet shaped like a wolf’s head. His suit is a furry gray jacket, with flexible but somewhat fragile metal in between the layer on the outside and the layer in contact with the skin. He also wears heavy-duty gloves. His pants are similar to his jacket, but aren’t furry. Rather, they look like dark gray jeans, and also have the same kind of fragile metal sandwiched in between the layers(the metal is to reinforce the durability of the suit, bu it’s only about half as durable as other metals). His snow boots are fur-lined at the top.

Civilian appearance: As a civilian, he is usually seen with a simple gray T-shirt and blue jeans. His eyes are an unnatural amber(which is why he keeps a polarized visor so that his face isn’t given away) and his skin is peach-colored. He also wears simple white sneakers. His hair is dark brown. Most of his scars are on his torso.

Personality: Ironically, Sierra isn’t a very good leader in real life due to his personal philosophy that he is almost nothing without his abilities as a hero. While smart and loyal to those close to him, he doesn’t tolerate personal failure very well, and often pushes, or even forces himself to do things that he believes will be helpful, whether it be personal goals or stopping a villain. He is sort of infamous for being a serious, ferocious, and merciless fighter as a hero, sometimes even drawing blood in combat.

Powers/abilities: Heightened senses and stamina

Weapons: He always carries two canine-like daggers with him.

Weaknesses/flaws: He doesn’t understand his limits, and his immense loyalty makes it fairly easy to use friends or family as bargaining chips. He also isn’t very empathetic, as shown in combat. Without his reinforced jacket and pants, he is virtually defenseless. He often relies more on his weapons than his fists.

Origin: He was a dog handler in the police force for two years. His dog saved his life during a confrontation with a burglar, but at the cost of the very dog’s life. This led him to have an immense respect for canines, particularly wolves. After leaving the police, he began training himself to become a hero, and eventually gained better and more fine-tuned senses, as well as being able to run longer. Because of his hatred for criminals, he is usually seen helping the police, although he shows no qualms in facing villains on his own.

Other: Essence of a Hero

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

Thought Id try shooting my way out. Mix things up a little. -John-117  

I am a lone wolf.

@Alphawolf: Accepted.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

I was looking over Sierra’s form and I thought ‘hey if we shipped Seraphina and Sierra together that would be some great angst’ 

so

can Seraphina like Sierra?

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia To The Rescue!

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

you can break these bones of mine

I’m still the Champion

Up

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

re-bookmark

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Forum cousin with Burner

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

⇽Hello darkness my old friend

I've come to talk with you again 

WiP forms {Bascially so I don't forgot to sign up XD}

Hero/Villain form: Hero

*Code name: 

Civilian name: Ambrose Harkly 

*Nickname(s): Rose 

*Birthday: 23 of February 

Hero/Villain appearance:

*Civilian appearance: 

Personality:

*Powers/Abilities: Ambrose is able to manipulate plants, though she can only control them once they are no longer seeds. If a plant is dead, she cannot do anything with it. If a plant is done growing, like a flower, or dying, she can no longer control it. Still WiP.

*Gear/Weapons:

Weaknesses/Flaws: 

Origin: (Essentially just their backstory/why they do what they do, 55 word minimum)

Other: Essance of a Hero; Peter's twin sister who doesn't know about him having powers or being a villian

Hero/Villain form: Villian

*Code name:

Civilian name: Peter Harkly 

*Nickname(s):

Hero/Villain appearance:

*Civilian appearance:

Personality:

*Powers/Abilities: Peter can manipulate metal, but not I the way you would think. He is able to "push" and "pull" off of metal, along with being able to detect where metal is. By this, I mean he can sense nearby metal and either pull it towards him, or he can use his ability to “shove” or thrust himself forwards so long as the metal object is a} heavier than him, b} secured safely into a wall, or c} on the ground with him above it. He can use this to continue keeping himself up in the air. He can also push metal away from him, like a kind of weapon. 

*Gear/Weapons: A bag of coins, 

Weaknesses/Flaws: The weakness of his abilities is a flower, specifically a Forget-me-not. 

Origin: (Essentially just their backstory/why they do what they do, 55 word minimum)

Other: Essense of a Hero; Ambrose's twin brother who doesn't know about his sister having abilities 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

Hero/Villain form: 

*Code name: Flame

Civilian name: Otto Feuer

*Nickname(s): Otto 

*Birthday: July 22nd

Sexuality: straight 

Hero/Villain appearance: He wears a red jumpsuit with dark boots, a trench coat, and a grey fedora. He uses one of those grenscreen masks that are black to hide his face.

*Civilian appearance: Otto sports  sneakers, a Pittsburgh penguins sweat shirt, and jeans. He is around 5’10” with white but tanned skin, bright blue eyes. He wears his brown medium to short hair slicked back and has a small scar on his fell arm. He is slim but slightly muscular. 

Personality: Otto hates living in the city but it is the only place he can find work. He sports what to other people seem a grumpy attitud-he sees as tired-to new people he meets. He treats his friends as his family and will stand up for them when they need it like his brother did for him. In battle he jokes a lot to the point were he drives his opponent insane and is calm under pressure cracking jokes occasionally. He has a sense of protecting those he thinks needs protection. This came from how his brother would stand up for him before he died in a car crash.

*Powers/Abilities: He can shoot fire out of his hands and withstand lots of heat. Controlling fire takes enormous amounts of energy even with his gadget on. This means his metabolism is increased.

*Gear/Weapons: FAU also known as fire assistance utilities invented by a friend named Roman.

Weaknesses/Flaws: He is blind to violence and often dosen’t know when to stop. He has anger issues when you really provoke him and h is an over all hot head no,pun intended.

Origin: (Essentially just their backstory/why they do what they do, 55 word minimum) Otto would always get picked on by others everywhere he went because of his stutter (he grows out of it). His brother would often have to protect him and that’s what inspired him to do so. One time his brother was at the dentist so the other kids seized on this opportunity and ran him down. He ended up breaking someone’s nose when one of them caught him. For his power, he loves going scuba diving on vacation and seeing the reefs. One reef had a blue neon fish that swam around him, surveying him. It went up and stang him in the calf causing great pain and the bubbles to from around him. Everyone rode it off as a tank malfunction but Otto knew the truth. For years he would control fire in secret until he was caught by a friend named Roman which then helped him.

Other: Essence of a Hero. Also Otto is sort of an anti hero.

Civilian Form: 

Name: Roman Grey

Nickname(s): Grey

*Birthday: March 13th

Sexuality: straight 

Appearance: He wears a titanfall t-shirt with brown jeans and Reebok shoes. His skin is slightly pale and his eyes are brown, along with short medium to long blond curly hair is pushed to the sides and is around 5’8”.

Personality: Grey is always excited to do his job and help Otto protect others. He has a very jumpy personality and has a great time meeting new people. Roman has always had a back for building things and backs down to no challenge that is given to him. His excited behavior towards doing good has got him in trouble with criminals though so he must always be ready for some things. 

*Backstory: Grey met Otto in 8th grade math class after Grey moved schools. They were always getting in trouble, hanging out, and being boys as boys are. One day in 11th grade, Grey was walking to Otto’s house to return a game and he caught a glimpse of his fiends playing with Fire. On closer inspection, it was coming from his hands. When confronted about it, he told the hold story and told Grey not to tell a soul. He was very understanding and decided to help by making gear that harnessed his fire. He now works as his friend in fighting crimes and tech guy.

Other: Essence of a hero 

• Posted at:

Scorch

(he/him)

[incert mark twain quote here]

Ben Shapiro boiiiiiis

Learn to code

Change my thing so i’m only 16 oops

• Posted at:

Scorch

(he/him)

Ben Shapiro boiiiiiis

Learn to code

Some WIP forms

Hero/Villain: Hero
*Super name: Luminesce
Civilian name: Everly Lénee
*Nickname(s): Ev, Glo-stick
*Birthday: Nov 24th
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Hero appearance: Her suit has a material that dims her natural bioluminescence, for stealth. It's a white super suit, with stripes of light blue around her wrists. Her mask is a white mask that can expand to cover her face. She wears her regular black boots along with this. She has short black gloves rather than her usual longer gloves, making them easier to take off in battle. She wears a short, light blue cape.
*Civilian appearance: Everly has red/brown hair, with dark brown eyes. She has pale skin. She has shoulder-length hair and bangs. She is average height. Jenny has a bright blue beret which she is extremely fond of, and wears it quite often. She usually wears a pastel suspender skirt, over a plain white T-shirt. She wears a pair of black knee high boots. She wears a pair of long white gloves at all times, which reduce her shocks (see powers). She also paints her nails bright colors weekly, though they aren't visible because of her gloves.
Personality: Everly is extroverted, and very talkative. She's charismatic and humorous, drawing positive attention to her. Ev is very bold as well; she enjoys a good argument, and isn't afraid to stand up for what she thinks is right. Her honesty has, however, broken several of her friendships. She is blatant and doesn't sugarcoat things, which makes her disliked by quite a few people. One of her hobbies is nail painting, and she has a part-time job at a nail salon.
*Powers/Abilities: Everly is bioluminescent. She shines naturally in the dark, but glows brighter when she feels threatened or nervous. Touching her skin can sting you (which does not apply to herself). Her gloves reduce this to a small, slightly painful shock. If she takes her gloves off in battle, her direct touch can cause the shock to paralyze her enemy for a second, and the area she touched will start bubbling along with becoming irritated and red.
*Gear/Weapons: A pistol.
Weaknesses/Flaws: Ev can't control who her shock shocks. Her shocks also don't deliver too much damage, as the stun effect is only temporary and the rash wears away. Her bioluminescence is also rather hard to conceal in public. Ev is also too blatant, and that has broken several of her friendships, and wrecked some developing relationships.

Hero/Villain: Villain
*Code name: Mirror
Civilian name: Hayden Ariston
*Nickname(s): N/A
*Birthday: November 12th
Villain appearance:
*Civilian appearance: Hayden prefers to wear dark colored jackets over dark pants. He likes to be low-profile when posing as a civilian, so never really wears bright/flashy clothes. He has short, tawny hair. Hayden has tan skin. He regular height.
Personality: Hayden is ambitious, and can come off as power-hungry. He's driven, and will chase after his goals for very long times. He hates being doubted or lied to. Hayden is loyal, however, and keeps almost all promises. He's very passionate and protective of loved ones, and all of his relationships are built on trust. He won't hesitate to cut you off or seek revenge if you break his trust or betray him, and doesn't easily forgive. He has a sarcastic, sometimes biting sense of humor.
*Powers/Abilities: Hayden is able to travel through mirrors. The size of these mirrors affects whether he can get through to the other side. However, Hayden can only travel through mirrors he's seen, or knows the exact location of. Traveling through mirrors is relatively quick, around 20 seconds for him. It involves him either diving or jumping into the mirror. Once inside, it feels like being underwater. Hayden has to hold his breath, and movement is slightly slowed, because of the liquid. The mirror of his choice will be on the other side for him to swim through, usually a 10 second swim away. Traveling through also takes a toll on him; it's physically exhausting. As well as traveling through mirrors, he can gaze out from a mirror from a different mirror, which is useful for spying. The conditions are the same as traveling, he has to have seen it or know the exact location.
*Gear/Weapons: His belt, containing two pistols, a dagger, gloves, and a retractable grappling hook launcher, as well as a small mirror to gaze through.
Weaknesses/Flaws: Hayden's power isn't able to get through most safes, so doesn't help with the actual stealing part of robbery. Hayden also doesn't have many allies, as his personality is rather intimidating and he typically doesn't reach out to people.

• Posted at:

Prim

I got my ticket for the long way ‘round

Two bottle ‘a sweet tea for the way

And I sure would like some sweet company

And I’m leaving tomorrow, wha-do-ya say?

Yeet I finished one form, two more are WiP

Hero/Villain form: Villain
*Code name: Blacksmith
Civilian name: Peter Harkly
*Nickname(s):

Hero/Villain appearance: Peter wears a half cape the color black, along with a skin tight black jumpsuit that has a sort of scaley look to it. He wears a mask with a voice distorter that covers up his entire face with only holes for his eyes in, you'll never guess which color, black. Around his waist is a black belt with several bags of coins or other metallic items.
*Civilian appearance: He is about 5’7”, 5’8”, a pretty thin build with long and lanky limbs. His back has odd marks on scars on them, as well as the left side of his neck and part of his face. He has messy dark brown hair with dark brown and strangely, green in his eyes. He usually wears jeans with sport shoes and a hoodie, usually in a dark color. He is also seen with his hood on, as if hiding himself.
Personality: Peter is quite distant of others, not necessarily shy, just…distant, not wanting to be around others. He may be like this due to something that happened to him in his past, which may or may not explain his scars. He can get pretty defensive and snappy when asked about his scars, which is why he covers his head with his hood. Whenever he’s seen or around anyone, he appears as shady, sketchy, suspicious, dangerous, et cetera.. Basically whatever anyone thinks that might sound, ya know. But he not only has scars on the outside of his body, but also the inside. He had been through a lot in his life that he feels dejected from the world, everyone wishing he would just disappear. He actually has a kind heart to animals, especially cats, and young kids who are being bullied or abused, therefore defending/protecting them. He will also protect someone if they’re in danger, though he’ll try to keep his distance once the threat is over. He likes to draw his feeling, memories, whatever, and he’s pretty good at it.
*Powers/Abilities: Peter can manipulate metal, but not I the way you would think. He is able to "push" and "pull" off of metal, along with being able to detect where metal is. By this, I mean he can sense nearby metal and either pull it towards him, or he can use his ability to “shove” or thrust himself forwards so long as the metal object is a} heavier than him, b} secured safely into a wall, or c} on the ground with him above it. He can use this to continue keeping himself up in the air. He can also push metal away from him, like a kind of weapon.
*Gear/Weapons: A bag of coins and a pair of twin daggers.
Weaknesses/Flaws: The weakness of his abilities is a flower, specifically a Forget-me-not. He is also very sensitive when it comes to his scars, and is convinced he is a monster.
Origin: He got his powers the same way Ambrose got hers, by a cause by strange gas. Instead of being by a plant, Peter happened to be by the fridge, which was covered in magnates. He too figured out about his abikiss at age 19, and afterwards used it to his own advantage when he got into fights with gangs, which was quite often after the fire. He tested the limits of his abilities, and after accidentally killing a man while using them, became convinced he was a monster. When he found out about there being other people with powers, he figured that they probably did something wrong with their powers in their past, and this don't deserve their powers. He's convinced that if he can defeat all those with strange abilities like him, that he can convince them to stop using their powers. He is well aware of the fact that he seems to be a villain, with the  way he steals from banks, but he only does that to catch the attention of the “unworthy”, as he would call them.
Other: Essense of a Hero; Ambrose's twin brother who doesn't know about his sister having abilities

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

Hero/Villain form: Hero
*Code name: Zinnia
Civilian name: Ambrose Harkly
*Nickname(s): Rose
Hero/Villain appearance: Ambrose wears her hair in a high ponytail. She has a simple, light green dress with white leggings underneath. Her mask is also green, and it looks to be made out of several kinds of plants including vines. She wears black flats.
*Civilian appearance: Ambrose has wavy brown hair that reaches the middle of her back and brown eyes. She has tanned skin, and mostly wears white shirts with jean pants.
Personality: Ambrose, unlike her brother, is rather extroverted and loves attention. She is very supportive and enthusiastic, but has a tendency to get jealous easily, especially when she sees other hero's or villain's powers. If something doesn't go her way, it's likely she’ll whine and complain about it until it's fixed. Ambrose loves praise, and often let's the praise get to her head, turning her prideful. She loves to garden, and does happen to be pretty skilled at it.
*Powers/Abilities: Ambrose is able to manipulate plants, though she can only control them once they are no longer seeds. If a plant is dead, she cannot do anything with it. If a plant is done growing, like a flower, or dying, she can no longer control it. She is only able to manipulate up to about fifteen-twenty plants at a time, and whenever she’s done manipulating the plant to suit her need, it will go back to the position it was before Ambrose had messed with it.
*Gear/Weapons: Ambrose keeps ninja stars handy in the pocket of her dress, and that's really about it.
Weaknesses/Flaws: The weakness to her powers is both ice and fire. Should she be surrounded by either, her powers will fail her. Snow won't do this to her, but it makes using her abilities more difficult. She gets jealous easily, and has a history of complaining instead of trying to fix her problems. A few compliments will easily make her prideful.
Origin: Back when Peter and her were about 16, their house in forumsville caught on fire due to a strange gas leak. The gas, which was experimental {and may or may not have been there to cause the fire on purpose}, affected both Peter and Ambrose in strange ways. Ambrose, who at the time was by her spider plant just moments before the fire occurred, inhaled large amounts of the gas as she tried to escape. Her powers didn't emerge until three years later; when she was 19, due to the gas, which somehow managed to stay in her system for quite some time, altered her genes like a virus until she could manipulate plants. While although she's not exactly sure why or how she has her abilities, she's always trying to figure out more.
Other: Essence of a Hero; Peter's twin sister who doesn't know about him having powers or being a villian

Hero/Villain form: She's kinda neutral {I'll explain in a second}
*Code name: Swampy
Civilian name: Rune Murkeywater
*Nickname(s):
*Birthday:
Hero/Villain appearance: Rune keeps her hair in a braided bun and wears a simple black mask that just covers her nose and the area around her eyes. She wears red converse high tops, and a black fedora that seems to stay on her head surprisingly well. She wears a black trench coat and a button up white shirt, along with a pair of jeans shorts and a necklace with a blue stone. Inside her trench coat she keeps bottles of water and a dagger.

*Civilian appearance: Rune's got strawberry blond hair that falls to just below her shoulders. Her bangs are almost always swept to the right. Rune likes to wear her hair in a ponytail, down with a headband, or in a braided bun. She's got heterochromic eyes; the left a bright green with gold flecks, the right deep blue with some flecks of silver. She's got a hawk-like nose and a sharply defined jawline, along with an oval, leaning on circular, shaped head. She has a tall and skinny build, her height around 5' 8". While although she's got rather pale skin, she's got a lot of freckles, most of which are on her arms. Rune tends to wear black jeans with a button up, dark green shirt, and will sometimes wear bowties. She normally wears black combat boots on her feet. She is always seen wearing a necklace with a blue stone on a silver chain.
Personality: Rune is very independent. She likes to do things on her own because she feels like that if she is in charge no one can mess her up. Rune can be arrogant and cold when first met, but sometimes she's shy or her curiosity gets the best of her, making her friendly while trying to find out information. She loves to explore the unknown and can be very competitive. She doesn't talk much, but obverses her surrounds in silence, often daydreaming as well. She appreciates people who take the time to listen. Music is one of her passions, along with gardening and drawing. She often listens to it when she has the time, and hums the tune in her head and sometimes aloud. She is normally pretty chill with whatever is going on. She is often sarcastic or trying to make people laugh, in an attempt to throw herself out into social life more. She is naturally curious, and thus can be rather nosy at times. Rune doesn't really like feeling, so she tucks them away, leading to emotional breakdowns that even then she tries to ignore. Instead of listening to her emotions or her gut, Rune goes with whatever makes most sense in any situation. Around her friends, Rune is confident and a natural leader. She loves making her friends laugh and giving them a fun time.
*Powers/Abilities: Rune is able to manipulate any bodies of water around her, though not any water in clouds. If she can manipulate any water in the air, it's only if it's misty or foggy out. Even then, it's more difficult and takes more consideration. When she is manipulating water from say a lake or puddle on the ground, she can only manipulate the water twenty yards away from the main source. Her powers are all entirely linked towards a single blue stone that she keeps strung on a silver chain. No stone, no powers.

*Gear/Weapons: Bottles of water, a grappling hook, and a dagger.
Weaknesses/Flaws: No necklace, no powers. Rune can be arrogant, selfish, and has emotional breakdowns from time to time due to the fact she pushes her emotions away.
Origin: Rune found the blue stone when she was about nine, but didn't actually discovered what it did until seven years later. She stumbled upon the stone by sheer chance while camping with her family, and kept it with her ever since. One night, she was taking a walk when it began to rain. The rain began to bug her, but she paused when she saw something glow. When she looked down at the source, she discovered it was her necklace, and was utterly baffled. Her confusion didn't end there. Next thing she new, she was keeping the rain from falling onto her. With her newfound power, she decided to help the world as she saw fit.
Other: Essense of a Hero; she's neutral in the sense that because she doesn't like to pick sides and would rather stay solo, she'll jump between the groups of hero and villain. Whichever group seems to make the most sense on why they do what they do.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

Never mind my changing the age post

• Posted at:

Scorch

(he/him)

Ben Shapiro boiiiiiis

Learn to code

Hero/Villain: Hero
*Super name: Luminesce
Civilian name: Everly Lénee
*Nickname(s): Ev, Glo-stick
*Birthday: Nov 24th
Hero appearance: Her suit has a material that dims her natural bioluminescence, for stealth. It's a white super suit, with stripes of light blue around her wrists. Her mask is a white mask that can expand to cover her face. She wears her regular black boots along with this. She has short black gloves rather than her usual longer gloves, making them easier to take off in battle. She wears a short, light blue cape.
*Civilian appearance: Everly has red/brown hair, with dark brown eyes. She has pale skin. She has shoulder-length hair and bangs. She is slightly below average in height. Jenny has a bright blue beret which she is extremely fond of, and wears it quite often. She usually wears a pastel suspender skirt, over a plain white T-shirt. She wears a pair of black knee high boots. She wears a pair of long white gloves at all times, which reduce her shocks (see powers). She also paints her nails bright colors weekly, though they aren't visible because of her gloves.
Personality: Everly is extroverted, and very talkative. She's charismatic and humorous, drawing positive attention to her. Ev is very bold as well; she enjoys a good argument, and isn't afraid to stand up for what she thinks is right. Her honesty has, however, broken several of her friendships. She is blatant and doesn't sugarcoat things, which makes her disliked by quite a few people. One of her hobbies is nail painting, and she has a part-time job at a nail salon.
*Powers/Abilities: Everly is bioluminescent. She shines naturally in the dark, but glows brighter when she feels threatened or nervous. Touching her skin can sting you (which does not apply to herself). Her gloves reduce this to a small, slightly painful shock. If she takes her gloves off in battle, her direct touch can cause the shock to paralyze her enemy for a second, and the area she touched will start bubbling along with becoming irritated and red.
*Gear/Weapons: A pistol.
Weaknesses/Flaws: Ev can't control who her shock shocks. Her shocks also don't deliver too much damage, as the stun effect is only temporary and the rash wears away. Her bioluminescence is also rather hard to conceal in public. Ev is also too blatant, and that has broken several of her friendships, and wrecked some developing relationships.
Origin: (Essentially just their backstory/why they do what they do, 55 word minimum) When she was 11, she attended a friend's birthday at the Forumsville beach. It was a splendid day for swimming, and the water was amazing to swim in after being in the hot rays of the sun. Being an avid swimmer, she swam out a little further than one should at a beach. She lost track of her distance from the beach, and was distracted by the bright colored fish darting past her in the clear, tropical water. Around her, she started to notice glowing, neon blue blobs. Getting slightly nervous, she started to swim back to shore, when one stun her. She panicked and started to scream, attracting the attention of people at the shore, who sent help. She was immediately rushed to a hospital, and stayed there for a few days. On the last day, she recieved a letter. It informed her that the jellyfish had been experimented on, and were very toxic. The writer expressed surprise that she had survived, and requested she come to their adress to be examined. Of course, she declined, wary of the level of shady that letter was. Weeks later, she started to notice her powers starting up. Her parents told her to keep the information that she had super powers to herself, as not to attract negative attention, and bought her her signature black gloves she wears today. Though the gloves aren't discreet, she claims to have Raynaud's syndrome and that she's very self-concious about the appearence of it.

Hero/Villain: Villain
*Code name: Mirror
Civilian name: Hayden Ariston
*Nickname(s): N/A
*Birthday: November 12th
Villain appearance: Hayden wears a black bodysuit. He wears a tinted, reflective silver mask that completely covers his face. He wears a black tool-belt around his waist, and bands around his wrists that contain twin pistol he can easily slide out.
*Civilian appearance: Hayden prefers to wear dark colored jackets over dark pants. He likes to be low-profile when posing as a civilian, so never really wears bright/flashy clothes. He has short, tawny hair. Hayden has tan skin, and is physically fit. He's regular height.
Personality: Hayden is ambitious, and can come off as power-hungry. He's driven, and will chase after his goals for very long times. He hates being doubted or lied to. Hayden is loyal, however, and keeps almost all promises. He's very passionate and protective of loved ones, and all of his relationships are built on trust. He won't hesitate to cut you off or seek revenge if you break his trust or betray him, and doesn't easily forgive. He has a sarcastic, sometimes biting sense of humor. He enjoys swimming and diving, and visits a fitness center weekly to swim, and is fit and lean. He enjoys it partly because it helps him with being quicker in the Mirror Realm, as well as have longer increase his breath-holding endurance.
*Powers/Abilities: Hayden is able to travel through mirrors. The size of these mirrors affects whether he can get through to the other side. However, Hayden can only travel through mirrors he's seen, or knows the exact location of. Traveling through mirrors is relatively quick, around 20 seconds for him. It involves him either diving or jumping into the mirror. Once inside, it feels like being underwater. Hayden has to hold his breath, and movement is slightly slowed, because of the liquid. The mirror of his choice will be on the other side for him to swim through, usually a 10 second swim away. Traveling through also takes a toll on him; it's physically exhausting. He's able to drag people into mirrors with him as well, but he has to be in the mirror first. With other people in the mirror, he starts to feel their emotions and pain, basically like mirroring them. Because of that, he isn't able to suffocate his enemies in the mirror, or he'd be feeling the pain and fear of suffocating as well and probably couldn't bear it.
*Gear/Weapons: His belt, containing two pistols, a dagger, gloves, and a retractable grappling hook launcher, as well as a small mirror to gaze through.
Weaknesses/Flaws: Hayden is only able to travel to and from a mirror once in twenty four hours, and it takes a physical toll on him. Hayden also doesn't have many allies, as his personality is rather intimidating and he typically doesn't reach out to people.
Origin: (Essentially just their backstory/why they do what they do, 55 word minimum) Hayden grew up in Forumsville, and his parents owned an antique shop. When he was around five, a minor villain stormed into the shop and threatened his family at gunpoint. His father made a movement to call the police, and the villain pulled the trigger. Hayden grabbed a large victorian mirror of the wall and bashed it over the villain's head, shattering the mirror. Apparently, the antique had an amount of mercury in the back, which somehow gave Hayden his powers. The mayor caught wind of this incident, and threatened Hayden and his mother that they wouldn't tell a soul what happened. The mayor had lied to the people about having caught a record number of villains in his short office time, and had said this person was one of the villains he claimed to be behind bars. Outraged, Hayden's mother refused, and soon enough everyone knew of it and the mayor was dealt with. However, this incident stuck with Hayden, and he's now an assassin for hire that goes after corrupt politicians, given his client has some evidence.

• Posted at:

Prim

Bookmark

• Posted at:

₮ł₲ɆⱤ

triplet with Rune and Time. Down the hall I go 

searching for a place to lay low

In this never-ending crazy mind

Let's search to see what we find

The secrets hide far below

In Truth we'll never know

The destination we have found

Act?

• Posted at:

Scorch

(he/him)

Ben Shapiro boiiiiiis

Learn to code

Accept?*

• Posted at:

Scorch

(he/him)

Ben Shapiro boiiiiiis

Learn to code

boop

• Posted at:

Prim

*Code name: Lupa

Civilian name: Sapphire Angelus

*Nickname(s):Saph

*Birthday:

Sexuality:straight

Hero/Villain appearance: Lupa has short blue hair with sky blue tips, her eyes are a cruel hazel color, a short sleved turtle-neck suit that's many shades of blue with an indigo color cape that goes to mid-back and a indigo mask that looks like it's been tattooed onto her face.

*Civilian appearance: Sapphire has short brown hair and brown eyes, 5,1", pale skin and has long arms and legs. Saph is normaly seen in a red sleveless shirt, a sky blue jacket, black leggings, grey shoes and a satchel.

Personality: Sapphire has a profound need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world she lives in, and to learn the deeper truths. Sapphire tends to be orderly and dedicated to building her life on a solid foundation of order and service. She values truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not.

*Powers/Abilities: Lupa can turn into a wolf.

*Gear/Weapons:Lupa has a bow with blue light arrows.

Weaknesses/Flaws:Sapphire and Lupa both want to prove them-selves so they go to great legths to do that.

Origin: Sapphire lived down south with her brother Nick and her father, James. When she was ten, Nick and Sapphire watched their dad fall into a canyon and die. Nick became mean and silenced and Sapphire wanted to avenge James. When Sapphire was 13, they moved to Forumsville where Nick started to show his true colors. Sapphire got a home thanks to him, but then it just to out-of-hand. That's when she got her powers and bow from a Magician.

Other: Essence of a hero. Lupa is a hero

• Posted at:

Praetor Karter

Male

Half-Blood

Son of Athena

Starch is bad for ogres.

Gang: Kurogane, Fai, Leonardo and Rowan

"We don't have to dwell on painful moments"

~Fai D. Flowright.

Am I accepted?

• Posted at:

Scorch

(he/him)

Ben Shapiro boiiiiiis

Learn to code

@Rune: Accepted. 

@Scorch: Accepted. 

@Prim: Accepted. 

@Praetor Karter: My question lies in the origin. Who is this wizard, and why would he just give someone something like that? The origin just needs some clarification. 

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

Yay thank you!

• Posted at:

Scorch

(he/him)

Ben Shapiro boiiiiiis

Learn to code

Code name: Paradox

Civilian Name: Seth Kuto

Nicknames: Seth, Kudos

Birthday: October 27

Hero Appearance: He wears goggles with a blue frame and clear glass, he has a red scarf that hangs down to his knees, short messy white hair that is sideswept over one eye, he has light lime colored eyes, he has an armband that he wears around his left shoulder, he has a dark blue shirt with an almost white collar, along with a seam of the same color that leads to the sleeve, he has unnececcarily baggy moss-colored pants, black combat boots, fingerless gloves.

Civilian Appearance: He has blonde-brown hair that is tipped more to brown with an amber streak that leads to a patch of hair that goes over one eye, light lime colored eyes with black flecks scattered around, bits of freckles that are under his eyes and a bit around his nose, a black short sleeved jacket with red stripes at the top of the sleeves that he always leaves unzippered, with a black T-shirt underneath, 1`dark blue jeans that have a slight rip on the shins, and red high-tops with white grips, a necklace that seems to have a locket that is shaped like a clock and is pointed at two, twelve, and ten, a lanky red bracelet with black criss-crossing lines.

Personality: He tries his best to keep calm, but he has ADHD, so it seems hard for him to keep calm and, he has a short attention span so it makes it a bit difficult to fight but he gives it his best, he is kind of emotional and in his mind he dislikes almost everyone, especially the people that dislike what he does and himself, he is often complaining about to life, but when he tells about it, he always stops at "And then the tragedy occurred......." he is kind of grumpy, he tries to keep quiet and calm, but often finds it hard to make himself what he knows he is not, he finds it especially hard to bend reality so he doesn't do it often, only when he needs to, or when he feels good about it, he has practically to types of himself, an exciteable childlike one, and pretty much a brooding teenager, he is pretty intent on being the best but hates it when he fails (Which is like always) When he is excited he likes everyone and will even give hugs and is very adventurous, but when he is in his grumpy brooding self he pushes people away which often leads to confusion, and such, usually goes into his moody self when he is fighting.

Powers/Abilities: The power to bend reality to what he wants for about thirty seconds and then he has about a ten minute cooldown, and the ability to open doors to other dimensions.

Gear/Weapons: An unnececcarily large samurai sword with a black blade and navy blue handle, smoke bombs.

Weaknesses/Flaws: The cold, and headaches (When he has major headaches he can't use his powers, and when he has minor headaches his powers are reduced and aren't very dangerous.)

Origin: His ADHD was always a problem when he was younger, it led to him being creepy, confused, confusing, and depressed, his older brother was always there, his older brother's name was Kai Kuto, who also had powers (Which was manipulation of water, and being able to use the moisture in the air to create it) His older brother was his role model and best friend, one day a villain broke into the house and attacked Kai, creating a fire that forced Kai to throw Seth out with his remaining water, before the moisture ran out, in the end Kai and his parents were killed, by him, Seth is in search for this fire killer (Which he uses the name of: Kasai-Kira) He became a hero to protect everyone who may have been like him........

Is dis gouda?

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

Forum Sis's: Andalite, Fallon, Lynx, Fantasy.

Forum Bros: Zane, Wizard.

#FrentoDragons

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

Star Count: 1301

@Paradox: While the power is a cool one, even with all the limitations that you gave it it's still OP. It's contents is also unclear, being able to shape reality can refer to a lot of things, and the possibilities of it are endless.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

*Code name: Lupa

Civilian name: Sapphire Angelus

*Nickname(s):Saph

*Birthday:

Sexuality:straight

Hero/Villain appearance: Lupa has short blue hair with sky blue tips, her eyes are a cruel hazel color, a short sleved turtle-neck suit that's many shades of blue with an indigo color cape that goes to mid-back and a indigo mask that looks like it's been tattooed onto her face.

*Civilian appearance: Sapphire has short brown hair and brown eyes, 5,1", pale skin and has long arms and legs. Saph is normaly seen in a red sleveless shirt, a sky blue jacket, black leggings, grey shoes and a satchel.

Personality: Sapphire has a profound need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world she lives in, and to learn the deeper truths. Sapphire tends to be orderly and dedicated to building her life on a solid foundation of order and service. She values truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not.

*Powers/Abilities: Lupa can turn into a wolf.

*Gear/Weapons:Lupa has a bow with blue light arrows.

Weaknesses/Flaws:Sapphire and Lupa both want to prove them-selves so they go to great legths to do that.

Origin: Sapphire lived down south with her brother Nick and her father, James. When she was ten, Nick and Sapphire watched their dad fall into a canyon and die. Nick became mean and silenced and Sapphire wanted to avenge James. When Sapphire was 13, they moved to Forumsville where Nick started to show his true colors. Sapphire got a home thanks to him, but then it just to out-of-hand. That's when she got her powers and bow from a Magician. The dude felt bad for Sapphire because of her life story, with her dad and all. He was a perfect strainger to her but kind.

Other: Essence of a hero. Lupa is a hero

• Posted at:

Praetor Karter

Male

Half-Blood

Son of Athena

Starch is bad for ogres.

~Fai D. Flowright.

@Praetor Karter: I guess you're accepted. Also in my opinion that magician had a severe lapse of judgement, many people with backstories like that become villains. 

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

Code name: Sugar Maker

Civilian name: Rayna Candylock

Nickname(s): Seeker, Sugar

Birthday: November Twenty-Eighth.

Sexuality: Omniromantic Homosexual (yeet)

Viilian/Hero appearance: half of her hair is shaved off for a unnecessary want, and the other half is hung over her side, not going past the neck. This remaining bit of hair is a ombre of pastel blue, pastel purple, and then pastel pink. She has a pair of earrings that look like sugar skulls, The left skulls main color is pastel pink, and the right ones main color is pastel blue. She is seven feet tall, exactly. Though her head looks normal, it seems there is something off about her body. A little bit past the shoulder, her very pale skin turns yellow. It then turns to a harder flesh, like that of the bird, and her hands aren’t hands, they seem to be more like talons of a bird now. Her hands--- talons have long, silver colored claws, and her talons are more human shaped. Even though her arms were abnormal, her legs are fine, completely normal, strong, humanoid legs. If you look at her chest, a little bit below the neckline, you can see feathers, natural feathers, growing on her. It seems she has birdness overload. As noted before, she has very pale skin, and a taste for….. Sweets. Her general outfit is this; a pastel pink u-neck shirt with candy embroidery at the edges of it. When it reaches the bottom of the shirt, it parts away into two sections. Accompanying the shirt, is a pair of faded pastel blue jeans, which actually fades into pastel purple. Sometimes, she has a staff, which at the end, is a floating ball of magic pink cotton candy. Whenever she has this staff, she usually has an unusual cloak. This cloak has the same ombre as her hair, and is connected by a pastel purple and pink charm. Around the hood of her cloak with pink faded into blue fluff that is actually cotton candy.

Civilian appearance: Same thing as Other appearance but without the cloak and birdie stuff.

Personality: A’s: Rayna is very accessible. She always allows others to talk to her, well, if they are a ally. She is a active person, but she is also a bit lazy, but more active than lazy. Along with being active, she can be adventurous at times, if not on some sort of mission. She isn’t always adaptable, but she tries to be. She is allocentric to people she cares about, centering her mind in their heart. Around the folk of CPS, She is amiable. Though she has all those good a’s, she has got some neutral and bad traits that start with A. To protect people she cares about, or to get the task done, she is aggressive and ambitious. Her actions when around someone she likes is… amusing. Her harshness (when she is harsh) can come in abruptly, kicking in instinctively. She is more anxious than the normal person, but not anxious enough to have a whole disorder of it.

B’s: Her emotions are more of a balanced scene than a tilted tower; her mind is also balanced. She is benevolent to some. This some includes thieves, teachers, assassins, and her partner. She is a big-thinker when it comes to plans, don’t get me wrong on that. Her plans are just as good as her sweets~ Even though her plans are great, sometimes they make her a little bizarre, or the plans themselves are bizarre. When trying to get her plans through and accepted, she can be very brutal, words and fists.

C’s: When in a mission, she is very calm and serious. She is capable of succeeding in her missions, and possibly capable of winning the heart of a person she loves. She is caring and charismatic around allies most of the time, mixing in with all the other good ways she acts around allies. She is quite compassionate, but definitely not conciliatory. Conscientious and confident are two words that explains how she is during her work, but also her free time. She is considerate and cooperative to her partner and loved ones. Sometimes she acts all casual, but this is to hide the fact that she is being conservative. She is very competitive when it comes to certain things like how much candy you can eat or who can eat a pound of candy the fastest. She acts all cute to hide the smugness behind her actions (XD how is “Cute” a neutral trait?). When it comes to her plans getting put to the side so another person can take her glory, she becomes charmless and crude. She is very calculating when it comes to doing a mission, and she tries to plan it all through before-hand. When speaking with a rival, her voice becomes corse and cold, so they would know how much she didn’t want to be here, and how much she wanted them dead.

D’s: She is more of the daring and decisive type. When in a relationship she is dedicated to the other person, and when in a group, she is dedicated to getting the job done. She isn’t exactly dynamic, but she does have lots of ideas, but not cheerful energy. She is determined to get whatever needed of her done. Even though she acts all sweet, she can become very demanding of some. She is a very dependant person, needing to be with another being on her side, and when she is not, she becomes desperate.

-Too tired to continue-

-Shortened personality-

She is kinda and caring to Allies, and will never let her partner or friend down, and will always protect them. She isn’t a very bright person though, even though she acts all cheerful. She is a very hard person to beat. If you can beat her in her own game, she will respect you and work for you. She can be demanding and irregular when it comes to plans, and when her plan doesn’t get chosen, get ready for a black eye. She is very calm when it comes to missions even though she has a crave for candy.

Powers/Abilities: Seek can turn into any avian creature, or just grow wings of their type. She can control the wind force. She can also turn anything into a sweet, like the blood of the person turning into a liquid like the stuff in a gusher. She can summon candy.

Gear/Weapons: Cotton candy staff, her powers, CANDY BOI.

Weaknesses/Flaws: Hates snakes, uhhhhhh, She has a lot of disorders ;-; (counts them: around ten or so....), Her fears of accidently turning someone into canndy and... eating them....

Origin: Sugar started out oh-so normal. She lived a hard life with her twelve siblings. Alexa was jealus of her for some reason, and they ended up fighting a lot. This was normal, and one of her other siblings had to break them up daily. Somehow, her sister (Alexa) managed to sell her to a program. She was tested on a lot. Each subject had some sort of love, need. These loves or needs were turned into powers. She loved Birds and Candy, so she got powers related to those subjects. She tried to escape many times, but failed. Soon enough one of the other subjects told her how to escape. They ran off together, hoping to never see that place again. Soon enough they went their seperate ways. She found herself working at a candy shop, making sweets for others to enjoy. Even though she is quite young to have her own store, she makes plenty of money to get through life. One time, a bank nearby was being robbed, and as if it was a instinct implanted in her brain, she fought back. She works as a candymaker at her popular little shop, but also stops crimes.

Other: Essence of a Hero

(Her friend becomes a villian, I'll send them soon)

• Posted at:

Seeker

She/her

LGBT+

GoddesoAviansWindanCandy

I'm sorry

OMG Is. that. a. CANDDDDYYYYYYY????

YESSSSSS. GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!! 

@Hawk, That's why I plan to sometime make Nick later.

• Posted at:

Praetor Karter

Male

Half-Blood

Son of Athena

Starch is bad for ogres.

~Fai D. Flowright.

, 2 , , 4 , 5 , 6