Should the origin's word count minimum be lowered or heightened.

@Seeker: Accepted,

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Call me "Hawk"

I'm am not Hawk soom wood sai I'm am da Raverze! +I'm Indigo Pizza!!!+

"Letting go is like getting a massage. You'll feel pain, but once you accept that pain, there will be calm." - Hawk. Me.

*Code name: The Beast
Civilian name: Cal Bertram
*Nickname(s): -
*Birthday: -
Sexuality: Straight
Hero/Villain appearance: The Beast has long spikes that appear down his spine. He also has green scales covering his body and claws. His eyes are a green tinged colour and his teeth are venomous. Sometimes there are shredded cloth speared in his spikes, which cover most of his body, just smaller expect when on his spine.
*Civilian appearance: Cal is a Normal teenager, he has black hair and brown eyes. He normally wears a grey sweater and jeans, or just a grey t-shirt. He is of average height and has a long scar down his right arm. His skin is very tanned from all his time outside.
Personality: Cal has sanity issues and says random words that have deeper meaning, but it's hard to figure out what that meaning is. He is estranged and keeps himself distanced from everyone except for his sister, Authora. Cal is kind of like the Hulk, but he rarely ever stays in his human form and can turn into the Beast without warning.
*Powers/Abilities: Extreme strength, stamina and endurance. He also has venomous teeth and his spikes are very sharp. The Beast attacks without warning and finds it difficult to distinguish friend from foe.
*Gear/Weapons: None, just his physical weaponary.
Weaknesses/Flaws: Cal is mentally unbalanced and never stays in one place for long.
Origin: Shortly after his sister became Authora, Cal turned mad and became the Beast for the first time. He attacked his sister, but she used a few creatures she summoned to capture him as she tried to heal him. She was unsuccessful, only succeeding in stopping Cal from attacking her. She now spends a lot of time at his side trying to keep him focused only on villains.
Other: Essence of a Hero

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»Forum sisters: Spirit, Fallon, Glamour and Forest

»Forum brothers: Cobra, Shard, and Prisma

»Forum twin: Ruby

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Lead the pack, don't follow it.

*Villain name: Masque
Civilian name: Marivel Siosta
*Nickname(s): Vel
*Birthday: February 25
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Villain appearance: Marivel wears a black venetian mask, with many bright feathers and a sequin studded rim. She wears a matching pitch black leotard. It has colorful feathered shoulders, with sequin studded rims as well. She also wears black ballet shoes as well. In villain form, her hair is usually up in a tight bun.
*Civilian appearance: Marivel has wavy black hair, and olive skin. She has brown eyes. She usually uses heavy makeup. In civilian form, she typically wears bright colored turtlenecks and skinny jeans.
Personality: Marivel is very eccentric and slightly bizarre. She's dramatic as well; her behavior is usually erratic and over the top. Marivel has an odd sense of humor, and has a hard time controlling her (very high pitched) laughter, even in situations where it isn't appropriate. She doesn't have any close allies, except for Mirror.
*Powers/Abilities: Marivel is able to warp past memories, turning them into happier, glossed-over versions. These "edited" memories last from 15-30 minutes, depending on the mental strength (intelligence) of the victim. She can also warp their current memories, with the same results. The victims typically aren't able to recall the entire actual situation until after 3 hours, though bits and pieces come through as soon as an hour after the event.
*Gear/Weapons: Marivel has a dart gun with poisonous darts, each with a small, fluffy brightly colored feather attached to the back. The darts range in damage, depending on the color of the feather on the back. She also has a rapier, with colorful feathers attached to the end as well.
Weaknesses/Flaws: Marivel's power can't do any physical damage to anyone, so she has to rely on
using physical combat instead of powers. She isn't very good with strategy, and lets her emotions control her actions more than logic.
Origin: (Essentially just their backstory/why they do what they do, 55 word minimum) Marivel's power is mainly channeled by her mask. It doesn't stem from her mask, but she has to concentrate more to use it without the mask on. Marivel and Mirror have known each other for a long time, since they were children, and Mirror feels the need to stick with Marivel mainly because they were once friends.

• Posted at:

Prim

I got my ticket for the long way ‘round

Two bottle ‘a sweet tea for the way

And I sure would like some sweet company

And I’m leaving tomorrow, wha-do-ya say?

@Stormbringer: Accepted

@Prim: Accepted

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

"Letting go is like getting a massage. You'll feel pain, but once you accept that pain, there will be calm." - Hawk. Me.

Up

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

Up

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

Up

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

up

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

Villain/Hero: Villain

Code name: Shatter

Civilian name: Rosette Lin

Nickname(s): Rose

Birthday: she doesn’t really know her birthday, but she celebrates it on her age in January, so she would celebrate it on Jan. 14th on her next birthday.

Sexuality: bisexual 

Villain appearance: Rosette wears white leggings, with small silver gems at the bottom. She doesn’t wear shoes, and has really strong feet due to adapting to walking barefoot. She wears a white top that buttons diagonally, and has sleeves that nearly cover her hands. She wears a glass mask, that is in the shape of a very geometrical jackal. She wears either a clear cloak, or on some days, a pure white one.

Civilian appearance: Rosette is albino. Rosette has natural platinum blonde hair, but only uses it in her villain appearance. When she walks around, she wears a black wig, which is tied up into a black bun. She has “red” eyes, which she doesn’t change in either appearance. She wears black leggings and a black sweater. She’s usually listening to music from her phone, which is tucked into the pocket of her sweater, and has white earbuds coming from it. She wears normal black sneakers.

Personality: Rosette has a somewhat warped mindset. She’s usually conflicted with what’s good and what’s bad. She sees the things that are good as repulsive. She believes that being kind to another human is like supplying strength to a monster. She’s utterly disgusted by human beings, and thinks she’s doing good by harming these destructive beings.

Powers/Abilities: She can create anything out of glass. After many years of training her power, she can affect the hardness of it, too. If she creates a weapon, and she wills it to be as strong as possible, she can drop it and it won’t break. 

Gear/Weapons: She can create any weapon out of glass, but her signature weapon is a glass claymore. 

Weaknesses/Flaws: She can’t turn things into glass. Even though she can create pretty hard glass weapons, they can only reach the consistency of plastic, so they could still break if you punched them hard enough. She has a cool down time of creating things, which is usually fifteen minutes, and will extend if she uses too much glass. 

Origin: She grew up in a small town, where she was raised by Ri. She’s had this strange mindset ever since she was born. (See personality) She’s forgotten her memories from her first three years, which makes her have no clue as to why she has powers in the first place. She has always remembered being taken care of by Ri. Ri says she knows nothing of Rosette’s past, and merely found her wandering.

Other: Essence of a Hero. Read Ri’s form for more information on her current story and backstory .

Villain/Hero: Hero

Code name: Silence

Civilian name: Ri (Pronounced ‘Ree’) Lyn

Nickname(s): Rye, Reen

Birthday: April 24th

Sexuality: straight 

Hero appearance: She wears permanent amplifiers in her ears, allowing her to hear further, just in case the person she’s muting is far away. She wears a dark grey blazer, along with black shoes, mostly converse. Her hair is put up in a tight braid, which has a dark grey ribbon woven into it.

Civilian appearance: Her black hair is let down. She wears a light pink cardigan, which has fake white buttons. She wears skinny jeans with her outfit. She wears the same black shoes as well. She’s always wearing white headphones to cover up her amplifiers.

Personality: Ri is very serious, and takes her job very seriously. She seems stiff and uptight to strangers, but she really isn’t. She’s actually very shy around people who aren’t Rosette. She likes writing stories and is also an author. She’s very protective of Rosette. She may be very strict about her job, but she would give it up if it means covering for Rosette. She tries to conceal Rosette’s identity in public. She is quite aware of what Rosette does, even though she is a hero, but understands her mind, and simply looks out for her.

Powers/Abilities: Ri is able to warp sounds. She can mute a person, or her footsteps. She’s able to make sounds louder, or even change what they sound like.

Gear/Weapons: She uses a two large black metal gauntlets, which have spikes surrounding them.

Weaknesses/Flaws: Her powers cannot be used physically, so she relies on her gauntlets to defeat people, but those aren’t ranged anyways. Her power can change words that people are saying, but her power cannot changed them into something else completely. Her power simply WARPS sounds instead of changing them, so they come out very garbled instead, making it very obvious that she’s manipulating them.

Origin: She was raised by her mother, who left her at age five. Before she left, she passed down her power of warping sounds to Ri. She has taken care of Rosette since, even though Rosette doesn’t know this. She may also know about Rosette’s history and powers, but for now, no one truly knows...

• Posted at:

✯Elf✯

✮ She/her ✮

✯, I am the weirdo drinking tea in the corner 

SAVE THE FORUMS!

・゚✧ *:・゚

✧ *:・゚✧               .✧ *:・

.✧ *:・.

Boop

• Posted at:

✯Elf✯

✮ She/her ✮

SAVE THE FORUMS!

@Elf: Accepted, 

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

Hero/Villain form: Villain

*Code name: Rush

Civilian name: Tory Klone

*Nickname(s):...

*Birthday:...

Sexuality:Straight

Hero/Villain appearance: Rush has a black mask with dark blue stripes along the edges. Rush has a dark green suit with dark brown streaks on it. The suit has a medium green hood that Rush always uses. Rush always wears black gloves with lime green stripes on it.

*Civilian appearance: Tory has light brown hair and green eyes. He always wears a medium green sweater and jeans.He usually wears a black and green baseball cap. He always has a silver watch on his left wrist. His shoes are a dark red. Tory is an average height and never wears anything that is grey. 

Personality: He prefers to work on his own and will lie whenever he wants or needs to. He uses his head before doing something, most of the time. He is surprisingly patient when it comes to executing a plan but he will always do his best to irritate others. He has a few somewhat decent traits other than being patient. He is very passionate about what he does and doesn't stop at anything to do what he wants. His favourite motto is 'Try to bring me down today and I'll knock you over tomorrow.' When he is a civilian he tries to act nice to people even though he dislikes them so his identity is hidden.

*Powers/Abilities: Super speed. 

*Gear/Weapons: ...

Weaknesses/Flaws: He is not trustworthy. Doesn't give up which can lead to disasters. He lies about a lot so many people don't know if it's the truth.

Origin: Tory's parent had been villains and a hero named Blurring had stopped them. Of course the fire Blurring started was too big and out of control. His parents had died and Tory hated heroes but mainly Blurring ever since. He created a new identity called Rush and is plotting revenge against all heroes.

Other:Essence of a Hero

• Posted at:

Cloudburst

1 universe

9 planets

7 continents

195 countries

7 seas

And had the 

privilege

of meeting you.

ForumSisters: Cat & Glamour

Bookmark, I might join this.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

Code Name- She doesn’t have one.

Civilian name- Elizabetha Andrewson Walters.

Nickname(s)- Eliza.

Age- Nineteen.

Birthday- July 14th.

Gender- Female.

Sexuality- Demisexual.

Hero/Villain Appearance- She mostly wears a dark, black hoodie with a dark gray lining. Her pants are smothered in dust, and they look like a rather pale gray, even though they were originally deep black. She wears dark tan boots that go to her lower thighs. She has black hair that falls to her shoulder blades, and it is usually worn down or in a sloppy ponytail. Her face has many dark freckles, and her ears stick out like she’s an elf. Her eyes are a bright turquoise, and her skin is pale olive. Her hoodie is often worn covering her face in black shadows.

Personality- She can be sarcastic, or sassy in a rude way at times, and mostly she is never a sweet, kind angelic girl. She is a loner, and prefers being by herself. But once she gets to know you, and you get to know her, sometimes she cracks a small smile. She can also be stubborn, and she is very shy and hides in the shadows.

Civilian appearance- Same as Hero/Villian appearance.

Powers/Abilities- She can turn into a shadow, and if her shadow form obsorbs you, she gains control over your body for until she is satisfied. (Lol!) and with her dark clothes, she blends into the shadows and cannot be seen, even if you have a sharp eye.

Gear/Weapons- She fights with her fists, which have metal bands rapped around them to keep them clenched. The iron bands hurt when she punches you. A lot.

Weaknesses/Flaws- She is weaker when she is shone to the sunlight, so she prefers going out at night. (I am Dracula, bleh bleh bleh. Sorry I had to say that. She gives me a vampire ish vibe.) And she is allergic to nectar/flowers, but not badly.

Origin- Eliza’s mom was murdered out of anger by Eliza’s dad a little before their divorce, and the drunk man ran away with Eliza before the cops arrived. Eliza was badly abused, and she was used as a slave. One day, her dad ran from the dirty motel they lived at to work at a drug company. (Bad drugs, not good ones.) She ran away from the motel at age 10, and she never got a good education. She soon learned how to kick people in the chest, or to punch them in the jaw when escaping with stolen bags of chips to keep her from starving. She became fond of stealing, and one day decided to steal a homemade ham and cheese sandwich from a scientist in an abandoned building. As she threw his unconscious body to the wall and grabbed the food, she broke her ankle and screamed in pain as she fell to the floor. The scientist understood how she felt, starving on the streets without a family. So he promised to let her go without the police getting involved, but he was to punish her before that. A serum was squirted into her flesh, and then he simply healed her ankle and let her go. The serum caused her to have the power of shadow. She stole for her whole life, and she enjoyed it. The end.

Other- Essence of a Hero. (Also, She WILL have a crush on SOMEONE. Harharhar..)

Please let this through, Moderators!

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Brothers- Domino, Zane, Cobra.

•Forum Sisters- Kaleidoscope, Kitsune, Jacquelyn.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

•Member of the “Forums Need to Stay” Campaign.

Hi, is this by any chance still open to join? I've never been in a big FWRP before, so I'm not sure if I can still join. 

• Posted at:

We're Functioning just fine, we're alive

What's your Malfunction?

Bring it forth perfects a bore for what it's worth

Curvy, skinny, or bizarre

The best shape is who you are

Raise your hand if you're not from a mold

Varied strings are worth more than gold

Hey I'm just going to bump Rune's/Swampy's age to 18.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Bookmark. (For Eliza!)

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

Oooo, bookmark!

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Flipside: Luna

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii, Eliza, Rune

In way too many roleplays

We will fight for our forums.

And we will win!

My form didn't go through! Agh! 

• Posted at:

What's your Malfunction?

*Code name: Fog Runner

Civilian name: Timber vaucett

*Nickname(s): Tim

Age: 15 (shes one  the young side and is deffinatly not a perfesional) 

*Birthday: dosent remamber

Sexuality: pan 

Hero/Villain appearance:her suit is a very light grey with pastel blue markings. (The markings are like the tron legacy suits. The blue ones. Accept its pastel blue and light light grey) the suit covers from her nose down. That includes her mouth and chin and neck. she also has round one way pastel blue goggles that wrap around her head. Under the goggles she wares icy blue eye paint all around her eyes. Her hair and eyes and stuff are the same as her civilian appearance. When she uses her camouflage her suit disappears also.

*Civilian appearance: soft fuzzy light blue hair in a pony tail to her mid back. Peach colored skin with dark freckles on her nose and cheeks. Darker brown defined eyebrows. Light grey eyes and thin eyelashes. A mint green and white striped tank top. Ripped jeans with a thin leather belt around her waist. Red and white high tops. Light Grey choker with a tiny blue star charm. Light grey bead bracelets on both wrists. Also she carries a grey and white backpack. 

Personality: pretty much a moody teenager. shes stbborn. she untrusting, as that is how she is trained to act. she dosent really know how to propperly socialize. she has no filter. shes not afraid to take advantage of people.  

*Powers/Abilities: can camouflage herself and anything she's touching to her surroundings. Enhanced agility (jumping, flexibilit, quick maneuvering of the body, etc), and advanced hand to hand combat.

*Gear/Weapons: two Short Swords that leave a blue trail on anything she slices with them or if she drags through the air. Basically anything she touches with the blade will have a blue mark on it. the swords are clipped to her back, and she will pull them out when she needs she also has two silver pistols in thigh holsters on either leg. 

Weaknesses/Flaws: shes hard to catch, but once shes caught and propperly secured, its hard for her escape. shes stubborn and dosent like to accept help. she has a smi soft spot for her father figure, thet one that brought her into the Red Patch scene. she powers are more for stealth and speed, not so much fighting out in the open. 

Origin: normal kid. Normal life. Then one day She was a witness to a murder and the killer took her. They were part of a group called the REd Patch, running illegal human experimentation and they used her as a test subject. She gained her camouflage and super agility. She was very young when they took her so she doesn't really know her old life. The people raised and trained her to be an assassin. That's where she picked up her combat skills. They set her free to completely a mission. She did complete the mission, shot three people dead and injured a lot more, but didn't return to the people. She hides among normal kids pretending to go about her life as one of them. She stole her suit and two swords from the people who raised and trained her. now, She's just like a neighborhood thief. she's just a messed up kid who's had a messed up life. She doesn't know what else to do to survive than steal. the Red Patch want her back in their custody, because she knows all their secrets. the Red Patch is a secret villian orginazation of scientests, spys, assassins, and agents, along with the occational enhanced individual like Timber. Tim is not a hero or a villian, but all her life shed been asociated  with villans. both sides are pressureing her to join them, heroes and villans I mean. 

Other: Essense of a hero. Timber is open for shipping. 

PHIL PLEASE LET THIS THROUGH! 

• Posted at:

What's your Malfunction?

I'm adding somethings to Rush/Tory's form

Personality: He prefers to work on his own and will lie whenever he wants or needs to. He uses his head before doing something, most of the time. He is surprisingly patient when it comes to executing a plan but he will always do his best to irritate others. He has a few somewhat decent traits other than being patient. He is very passionate about what he does and doesn't stop at anything to do what he wants. His favourite motto is 'Try to bring me down today and I'll knock you over tomorrow.' When he is a civilian he tries to act nice to people even though he dislikes them so his identity is hidden.He blocks off any of the remaining good in him, sometimes causing himself self doubt.

Weaknesses/Flaws: He is not trustworthy. Doesn't give up which can lead to disasters. He lies about a lot so many people don't know if it's the truth. He cannot use his power for more than 2 hours or else he needs take a break for 45 minutes. 

• Posted at:

Cloudburst

1 universe

9 planets

7 continents

195 countries

7 seas

And had the 

privilege

of meeting you.

ForumSisters: Cat & Glamour

@Cloudburst: Accepted, 

@Phoenix: My problems come into play with her power and origin, I'd prefer it if she couldn't control someone else's body as that's a bit to OP. And the origin just. Needs a bit more clarification on some parts, it's a bit hard to understand. 

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

how do i say if its a villain or hero?

is it like this?

Villain form:

*Code name: golden nightmare

Civilian name: william richtofen

*Nickname(s): willy

*Birthday: 2019 jan 20

Sexuality: straight

Villain appearance: he wears a golden bear suite with red eyes, sharp teeth, and claws, its jaw opens when he opens his mouth from the inside, a neet feature

*Civilian appearance: he has black hair, and blue eyes, he wears a grey hoodie, black pants, black shoes,

Personality: he is more of an anti hero than a villian, and he perfers to be called an anti hero than villian, he can be laid back, but, sometimes, on the right day, hes very angry, like you jus say hello to him, and he's just  shouting back, he normally tries to create thing that can- turn people into zombie, hypntize people, burn the foumsvill to the ground with acid, make things made out of gold ( mostly for his suit ) or somehow end world hunger in some over compicated way and almost allways ends with a bang ( literaly )

*Powers/Abilities: can teleport, and can teleport people/things to him

*Gear/Weapons: a chain sword and sawed off shotgun

Weaknesses/Flaws: he can only teleport to places heb has seen berfore, same thimg with people and things, he has to have seen then before

Origin: some wierd expiriments caused him to get teleportation powers,  and he diecied to do whatever he wanted to do with them

Other: essence of a hero

• Posted at:

DISMAY

"i was lost and was afraid, i believed all of their lies, i believed that i was safe, and that i would never die, now I'm alone, ive been hiding in the dark, i just want to go home, but my deeds send me to far" - from the song afton family

Okay, so I’ll do the origin first. Basically, in Eliza’s childhood, her dad murdered her mom just a week before their divorce. He fled to a dirty motel and changed his name so he wouldn’t go to jail. In the motel, he abused Eliza and looked at her as if she was just a slave, not a daughter. Years passed, and soon Eliza’s father ditched the motel to be apart of drug company, and left Eliza abandoned. She was going to starve if she didn’t eat, so she stole food. One day, she stole food from a scientist who was dangerous and illegal, who was being hunted down by bounty hunters. If he turned her into the police, he knew he would end up behind bars, too. So when he caught her, he punished her by squirting a weird serum into her flesh, and she let her free. The serum gave her the power of shadow. Da end.

Okay, so her power is too overpowered.. I’ll change it to “If her shadow form obsorbs you, she takes over your thoughts until sunlight”? Is that better?

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

Am I accepted?

• Posted at:

What's your Malfunction?

Bookmark...

• Posted at:

Wizard

➢Him/He

➢Christian

➢Saxophone

♦Homeschooled

♦Forum sisters~ Fantasy, Glamour, Key

♦Forum brothers~Paradox, Seaquake 

♦Triplets~Fallon and Pluto

☾Co-creator of LLaK: /348431☽

Meep the Yeep with Repicheep!~Me

Bookmark

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Please wait, sabers siggy is under construction

Is that better, Hawk?

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

And change Eliza’s sexuality to asexual.

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

As of this post, there are only three more characters that identify as feminine then masculine.

That's pretty even for a bigger FWRP

• Posted at:

✯Elf✯

✮ She/her ✮

SAVE THE FORUMS!

@Compasspaw: (Sorry, I'm having trouble dicerning what your nickname is.) Her personality doesn't have much depth, and it seems sort of bland. Also how young was she taken that she doesn't remember her birthday, and her origin as a whole is kind of messy to navigate. Fix these things and she should be good.

@Jack, First of all his origin doesn't meet the word count requirment. And secondly he seems so underdeveloped, there's hardly any depth to his character.

@Phoenix: Accepted.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

Bop

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

And we will win!

Yay! Thank you so much!

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

@Hawk, (the names Ray, I know it's hard to read) thanks for letting me know! If I do recall this was sleep deprived and frustrated me making that, so my writing probably wasn't the best. I agree about her personality, it needs work, and I planned on developing it more through PoVs. I put that thing about her birthday, because I honestly didn't think about a date. None of my characters have set birthdays. How about today's date, Jan 29? Ah yes, the messy backstory. I'll just have to straighten that out. My revised form should be in soon! :)

• Posted at:

What's your Malfunction?

UwU That's Ray.

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

QueeOCurseanShapeshifting

DeitoMagicOdditiesAnShapeshifting

ThinTherISomethinWronWitMe

UwU

Bop

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

BoP

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Aaaaand it didn't go through. That's just excellent. 

• Posted at:

What's your Malfunction?

Bop

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

so uhhh, ill add more to his backstory ( also why did it change to 2019, it was 2000 )

backstory- so, it all started one day, when he was kidnaped, he was forced to do slave labor and stuff, and he was planning an escape, it took him a few years, but he finnaly got out, but, unluckly for him, after a few days, he stumbled upon a secret government reserch facility, they where going to erase his memory, and then send him off somewhere, but then they decided to test this performance inhancing drug they made for the military, there was two, one to give him the strength powers, the other to help him control it, but they messed both up,  the one to give him the strength had an extra chemical in it, that gave him the teleportation powers, and the other was acidentaly swaped with something that gave him alot of knowlege of chemistry, physics, and techology, the facility soon relised their mistake and where going to lock him in a holding unit, then dispose of him later ( aka kill him ) he was then really hoping to get out of there, maybe forumsvill, and thats when he discovered he got teleportation powers, he didn't know if he wanted to be good or bad, so he just decided to do whatever he whanted ( aka be a anti hero )

also, im gonna update his weapons- a chain sword with acid on it, not strong enough to burn through metal, but strong enough to burn through skin and bones, and a sawed off shotgun with incinerary shells

also, he's part german

more to personality- sometimes he also just starts to talk in this creepy, bone chilling voice, with a bit of a german acsent in with it,

• Posted at:

DISMAY

"i was lost and was afraid, i believed all of their lies, i believed that i was safe, and that i would never die, now I'm alone, ive been hiding in the dark, i just want to go home, but my deeds send me to far" - from the song afton family

1 , , 3 , , 5 , 6