Should the origin's word count minimum be lowered or heightened.

Bop

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Flipside: Luna

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii, Eliza, Rune

In way too many roleplays

We will fight for our forums.

And we will win!

*Code name: Portal

Civilian name: James Williams

*Nickname(s): 

*Birthday: December 7th

Sexuality: Bisexual

Hero/Villain appearance:

*Civilian appearance:

Personality:

*Powers/Abilities: He has the power to create portals to different dimmensions, but the dimensions he uses the most is the 7th dimension and its variants, since those have no intelligent life living there, and are the most like this one.  The 7th dimension and all of its variants, are dimensions that are similar to ours, but theres key differences.  The 7th dimension is basically ours, but things are changed around to Portals will, so if he wanted he could make a wall or floor dissapear, or change gravity,or make the distance between two places shorten tremendously.  Know that its not instant, but its extremely fast.  He usually uses this dimension for travel.  The 7.1 dimension is a dimension thats just a giant storage room.  He stores everything in here.  He hasnt opened a portal into the other variants of the 7th dimension yet.

*Gear/Weapons:

Weaknesses/Flaws:

Origin: (Essentially just their backstory/why they do what they do, 55 word minimum)

Other: This is a WIP form

Other:

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Please wait, sabers siggy is under construction

Code name: Havok 

Civilian Name: Hunter Ragnaroc 

Nickname: The Silent Knight 

Sexuality: Straight

Hero Appearance: Havok often wears a heavily modified modern bulletproof soldier helmet, with a futuristic-super-soldier-like(polarized, of course) visor and speaker attached to it. The rest of his armor is a mix of police riot-armor and a bulletproof soldier’s vest. However, none of this was cobbled together with the actual parts. Rather, the basic design was taken from the items and “fused” together. The titanium plating, as well as the(heavy-duty) boots and everything else was made with a silvery paint.

Civilian Appearance: His eyes are an unnatural bloodred color, which is why he doesn’t show himself in public often, hero, civilian, or otherwise. He has black hair to contrast to his pale skin. What he casually wears varies, but he doesn’t normally use bright coloring.

Personality: He is often a lone wolf on his missions, but he doesn’t take credit most of the time. Unlike other heroes, he is humble, and keeps a low profile. Interestingly enough, however, he only shows up in the direst of situations, then vanishes when he deems the problem “over.” He doesn’t talk much; in fact, he doesn’t even talk at all(reason is explained in backstory). He is also disdainful to other heroes, because(from what he’s seen) they can’t get the job done swiftly, which he does, but the question as to if he does it effectively is something else that not many people can answer, because he is almost never seen.

Powers/Abilities: Well-versed in numerous ways in combat, including Krav Maga(aka hand-to-hand combat), sniping, assault, etc.

Weapons: A versatile rifle loaded with tranquilizer darts rather than bullets, a riot shield, and multiple modifications to add to his rifle when he chooses(a scope, longer or shorter barrels, etc.).

Flaws: Because he is an introvert, and that he generally dislikes other heroes, he works alone. He doesn’t have any friends, and is known for not caring about collateral damage. Despite his disdain to heroes, he doesn’t show up during burglaries, chases, etc.(this is both good and bad because he leaves the work to other heroes, but he doesn’t care for small problems). He also never accepts failure, and often pushes to neutralize his target until he dies.

Origin: He was a black-op soldier in the army, before his entire squad was killed due to him not caring about them. This led to him entering a deep depression,

becoming an introvert, and quitting the army. During his time in the military, he suffered a throat injury, thus making him mute. He wears silver as a way to symbolize his pursuit of redeeming himself for his mistakes, and he tries to redeem himself by becoming a hero.

Other: Essence if a Hero

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

Thought Id try shooting my way out. Mix things up a little. -John-117  

I am a lone wolf.

Revised form

*Code name: Fog Runner
Civilian name: Timber vaucett
*Nickname(s): Tim
Age: 15 (shes one the young side and is deffinatly not a perfesional)
*Birthday: Feb 2
Sexuality: pan

Hero/Villain appearance:her suit is a very light grey with pastel blue markings. (The markings are like the tron legacy suits. The blue ones. Accept its pastel blue and light light grey) the suit covers from her nose down. That includes her mouth and chin and neck. she also has round one way pastel blue goggles that wrap around her head. Under the goggles she wares icy blue eye paint all around her eyes. Her hair and eyes and stuff are the same as her civilian appearance. When she uses her camouflage her suit disappears also.

*Civilian appearance: soft fuzzy light blue hair in a pony tail to her mid back. Peach colored skin with dark freckles on her nose and cheeks. Darker brown defined eyebrows. Light grey eyes and thin eyelashes. A mint green and white striped tank top. Ripped jeans with a thin leather belt around her waist. Red and white high tops. Light Grey choker with a tiny blue star charm. Light grey bead bracelets on both wrists. Also she carries a grey and white backpack.

Personality: pretty much a moody teenager. She's quite confident in herself and her abilities. Smart but at times kind of reckless. She's always prepared and carries extras of important things (hence the two guns and two swords). shes stbborn. she untrusting, as that is how she is trained to act. she dosent really know how to propperly socialize. she has no filter. shes not afraid to take advantage of people. She really just kind of wants to fit in, but she doesn't know if it's with the heror or villains.

*Powers/Abilities: can camouflage herself and anything she's touching to her surroundings. Enhanced agility (jumping, flexibilit, quick maneuvering of the body, etc), and advanced hand to hand combat.

*Gear/Weapons: two Short Swords that leave a blue trail on anything she slices with them or if she drags through the air. Basically anything she touches with the blade will have a blue mark on it. the swords are clipped to her back, and she will pull them out when she needs she also has two silver pistols in thigh holsters on either leg.

Weaknesses/Flaws: shes hard to catch, but once shes caught and propperly secured, its hard for her escape. shes stubborn and dosent like to accept help. she has a smi soft spot for her father figure, thet one that brought her into the Red Patch scene. she powers are more for stealth and speed, not so much fighting out in the open.

Origin: normal kid. Normal life. Then one day She was a witness to a murder and the killer took her. They were part of a group called the REd Patch, running illegal human experimentation and they used her as a test subject. She gained her camouflage and super agility.

She was very young when they took her so she doesn't really know her old life.

The people raised and trained her to be an assassin. That's where she picked up her combat skills.

They set her free to completely a mission. She did complete the mission, shot three people dead and injured a lot more, but didn't return to the Red Patch. She hides among normal kids pretending to go about her life as one of them. she's just a messed up kid who's had a messed up life. She doesn't know what else to do to survive than steal.

the Red Patch want her back in their custody, because she knows all their secrets.

the Red Patch is a secret villian orginazation of scientests, spys, assassins, and agents, along with the occational enhanced individual like Timber. Tim is not a hero or a villian, but all her life shed been asociated with villans. She doesn't know what side to join, or if her destiny is already set to be a villain. She's just trying to fit in with the crowd, while being an enhanced individual. And that though. 

Other: Essense of a hero. Timber is open for shipping.

PHIL PLEASE LET THIS THROUGH!

• Posted at:

She's a paradox. She is faithful but detached. She is committed but relaxed. She loves everyone and yet no one. She is gentle and yet tough, she is passionate but platonic. In short she is predictable in her own unpredictability.

bop

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

And we will win!

Up

• Posted at:

She's a paradox. She is faithful but detached. She is committed but relaxed. She loves everyone and yet no one. She is gentle and yet tough, she is passionate but platonic. In short she is predictable in her own unpredictability.

hawk!!!!

• Posted at:

DISMAY

"i was lost and was afraid, i believed all of their lies, i believed that i was safe, and that i would never die, now I'm alone, ive been hiding in the dark, i just want to go home, but my deeds send me to far" - from the song afton family

I'll get to your forms tomorrow, sorry I haven't checked in on this thread for a few days.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

I'm am not Hawk soom wood sai I'm am da Raverze! +I'm Indigo Pizza!!!+

"Letting go is like getting a massage. You'll feel pain, but once you accept that pain, there will be calm." - Hawk. Me.

Bop

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

up

• Posted at:

DISMAY

"i was lost and was afraid, i believed all of their lies, i believed that i was safe, and that i would never die, now I'm alone, ive been hiding in the dark, i just want to go home, but my deeds send me to far" - from the song afton family

@All: Allright then, they're all accepted.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

"Letting go is like getting a massage. You'll feel pain, but once you accept that pain, there will be calm." - Hawk. Me.

Boop

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Bop

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

*Code name: Moth Kid

Civilian name: Andrew Kennedy-Akiyama

*Nickname(s): UHm? whatever?

*Birthday: Sept. 3

Sexuality: Aro Ace … except for, like, moths

Hero appearance: Andrew wears a blank, athletic tank top and shorts. They are the same article of clothing, and have a discrete zipper in the back for removal. There is a light purple stripe running along their sides, from underneath his armpit to the side of his thigh. They are skin-tight.

*Civilian appearance: Andrew wears an oversized loudly purple hoodie over his jumpsuit, with a pair of headphones. He is on the smaller side, and skinny, and has a mop of curly, bright ginger hair. His compound eyes are shiny black, oversized and slanted. He has an exoskeleton -- skin-like plates with joints allowing him to move. He looks almost fuzzy; furry, but his brown-gray “hairs” are actually delicate moth’s scales. He is still humanoid, although he has a pair of moth wings that descend from his shoulders to his ankles. They allow flight. He has tibial spurs -- lil’ stabbers -- on the outside of his forearms & calves. His fingers and toes are longer than usual. Large moth antennae (about the size & width of his feet) come out the top of his head along his hairline. Has faint freckles. Also a really long curled up tongue, like a butterfly.

Personality: Andrew is quiet and shy. He isolates himself on purpose, and generally others tend to respect that. He doesn’t want their pity -- and he doesn’t want to disappoint them when he loses himself eventually.  He is obsessed with not living up to others’ expectations, specifically his own, especially because he’ll never live long enough to … well, live long enough to fulfill their expectations. Despite his antisocial shell, Andrew actually quite likes attention and love, which is why he’s so enamored with Danielle, his guardian. He is very aloof and serious. Andrew enjoys helping others, and likes to make anonymous donations -- usually food, he likes to bake (and is actually very good at it.) Andrew sometimes seems to forget things, or stare off into nothing. He fidgets, and keeps busy with mundane tasks when he’s not superhero-ing. He people-watches, and never seems to be not keeping an eye on his surroundings, even while relaxed. Andrew’s Always Alert.

*Powers/Abilities: Flight, Tibia Spurs, UV Vision, Enhanced Senses (Smell/Auditory/Wind Sensitivity/Light Sensitivity/Tactile), Enhanced Directional Sense, Long Tongue. He can communicate with pheromones. He’s pretty good at hand-to-hand (spurs, senses, training, can “read” a person w/ pheromones).

*Gear/Weapons: Due to his super senses, he’s constantly barraged with a torrent of sensation, and uses specialized headphones to emit calming white noise and settle himself and his sensory abilities.

Weaknesses/Flaws: Enhanced senses can be overwhelmed, he has a normal durability, strength, stamina, etcetera, wings are pretty fragile. Someone could weaponize female moth pheromones to mess him up pretty bad. He’s antisocial and self-sacrificial, and could be easily isolated. He has no long-range weaponry.

Origin: Andrew’s father, Jackson Akiyama, was the supervillain known as Moth Man -- using his technological prowess, he created mini mechanical moths to carry out his misdeeds, like robbing banks and kidnapping officials and other various villainous things. Eventually, Jackson realized his faults and decided to go straight; serving out his sentence, and settling down with a family. He had a wife, Dr.  Tara Kennedy, who was an Irish immigrant, and they had a son. However, old cohorts (can be any villain who fits the description, really) of Moth Man decided that they needed to “get him back in the game”, and murdered Tara and abducted a toddler Andrew to coerce Jackson into redonning his mask. Luckily, Andrew was rescued by local heroes after the former villain went to them for aid … but he had been genetically modified, experimented on by the twisted criminal to become a part-child, part-moth -- presumably in mockery of the infamous “Moth Man”. Jackson was deemed unfit to have possession of his son, and Andrew was adopted by a police officer (Danielle Dagher) involved in his case. Andrew’s dual nature has caused him to age very quickly, and slowly continue his “evolution” into a giant moth. It’s likely this transformation will complete before he becomes a legal adult. Andrew has decided to turn his disadvantage into an advantage, and has risen to the identity of “Moth Kid”. Since he’s a fairly identifiable figure, he generally works in tandem with the authority and under supervision, doing nothing particularly dangerous.

Other: He doesn’t go to school for obvious reasons. I created this character a long time ago … any similarity to anyone else is purely coincidental. Since he’s also designed for a different setting, I tried to only modify it a little bit, but if it doesn’t work, then I can change him more. Essence of a Hero

I will send in Danielle's form soon enough...? The others in Andrew's backstory probably won't appear and/or ever come up

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Each of us bear our own cross

Come and talk to me;  341245 ]

[ | She/her | MN | Since 7/31/17 | ]

Now @ moonflying31   :D

Name: Danielle Dagher

Nickname(s): Dani

*Birthday: Dec. 25

Sexuality: Homosexual

Appearance: Shorter than average, curvy. Square jaw and thick eyebrows with long, dark eyelashes. Her eyes are dark brown; the kind that almost appear like they’ve got the sun trapped inside. Her skin is dusty brown, with rosy cheeks. Dani usually wears comfortable but presentable clothes or her uniform. She wears golden earrings and a dark, unassuming hijab.

Personality: Dani is severe and no-nonsense. She refuses to bend her will to anything (but the law), and is very straight-laced and by-the-book. She is very emotional and protective. Dani never makes decisions she regrets or goes back on -- even if she secretly feels she should. She has a beautiful laugh, and is surprisingly funny, given her even attitude. Dani feels a duty to her job and helping others. She has difficulty understanding others’ motivations, and has a very black-and-white view of the world -- some people are just evil, and that’s that. She has a dislike for heroes and villains alike, the former because she doesn’t understand why they just don’t become cops like her, and the latter because they’re, well, evil. Nevertheless, she has a very strong moral code.

*Backstory: Hmm maybe later

Other: Essence of a Hero

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Hero/Villain form:

*Code name: Zip

Civilian name: Hazel Parker

*Nickname(s): N/A

*Birthday: April 1st

Hero/Villain appearance: She wears a black suit which is made out of leather, and it is rather tight. Across her suit, there are indigo streaks of lightning, and in the center there is a purple emblem which has a silver lightning bolt. Essentially, it’s a rip off of the Flash’s suit with a different color scheme. The only difference is her mask, which is black and rimmed with silver. It looks like those masks the Incredibles wear. Hazel ties back her hair into a neat ponytail and weaves it with indigo ribbon for a fashion statement.

*Civilian appearance: (I’m reusing this OC from a past RP but changing up a couple things) She has dark blonde hair which glows with a caramel sheen in the sunlight. It flows down about six inches below her shoulder, and she straightens it and/or puts it up in a messy bun. Her eyes are ocean blue, slightly tinted with grey. Across the bridge of her nose, she has a very light splash of freckles. Hazel has a light tan from being outside often, and two small scars above her nose from the time she had stood up on top of a stair railing for a dare and fallen off. She is tall, about 5’11,” and has an athletic build. Most of the time, she will wear sporty/comfortable clothes (preferably trendy and/or Hollister). If it is cold outside, she will wear either her red Santa Cruz sweatshirt or ocean blue South Lake Tahoe sweatshirt, with slightly tattered skinny jeans or leggings. In the summer, she will wear a random t-shirt and track shorts.

Personality: More in POVs, but here’s an outline. She is mischievous (the type to sneak out at night to go to a party), impulsive, kind, helpful, caring, smart (well, common sense smart sometimes), cunning, brave, daring, stubborn (very), egotistical, sarcastic, laid-back, and knows how to hold a grudge.

*Powers/Abilities: Super speed, the same type as the Flash, if that’s okay. Her color of lightning would be orangey yellow,

*Gear/Weapons: N/A

Weaknesses/Flaws: Her stubbornness. She’s the sort of person to do/not do something just to spite someone else, and she is rather blunt about this. Another biggie is how impulsive she is on a regular basis. She’ll let her emotions carry her, and will jump into situations without second thought. This results in her or others getting hurt. Also, she has a pretty big ego and is rather cocky. Her physical weakness is ice.

Origin: As a child, she had always grown up in a normal household; or so she thought. Her mother, Elyssa, had been a scientist, a mad one, at that. Elyssa had always experimented with various chemicals, and would combine them with whatever she could think of. Eventually, her mother had created a serum which, once injected, would cause the rapid deterioration of cells, and result in death in under five minutes. She had supplied this to local gangs, who paid a pretty penny for it. After a while, Hazel’s father had grown suspicious of their newfound wealth. While he never complained, he did investigate, and found out about what Elyssa had been doing. After he confronted Elyssa, she grew distant from her family and angry. A few weeks later, she took Hazel, who was only 14, to where she had been working on her science. At this point, Hazel knew what her mother had been doing, and was forced along. Her mother, devoting her entire life to these experiments, decided to use Hazel as a lab rat. Elyssa had been exploring a theory that when electricity was added to this serum, it would cause rapid growth in cells. After using Hazel, Hazel developed her powers. Of course, she was sick for a few weeks before they took effect, but they worked. The next year, her mother died in an explosion back in her lab. In the present day, Hazel is the lead saxophone in her high school's jazz band, second chair clarinet in the symphonic band, and drum major in her school’s marching band. She is in the “popular” crowd at school, but doesn’t have much money due to her father being a single father. Also, she struggles a lot in math. It’s like that one subject she can’t do to save her life. She also sucks at English. She’s good at science, though.

Other: She’s left handed. Essence of a Hero.

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Civilian Form:

Name: Herald Faye Thomson.

Nickname(s): Chef. (He’s a cook.)

*Birthday: September 11th.

Sexuality: Bisexual.

Appearance: He is an incredibly overweight man. He wears a white tank top with food stains, and white boxers with thin blue stripes. He is bald with heavy bags under his hazel eyes, and wrinkles on his forehead, chin, and cheeks. He often wears dark gray flip flops and a gold hoop earring in his left ear.

Personality: He barely talks, quite very quiet, and he never smiles. He’s frightened with a look of pure terror on his face hidden by the shadows over his face as he sulks in the dark corner that Eliza stuffs him in. Eliza uses him as a personal cook for her; she beats him up if he doesn’t make a good dish for her, which, sadly, is always.

*Backstory: He grew up with a normal life; he had an average amount of friends, an average amount of smiling, and an average amount of love. He grew up and became a chef for a restraunt. One day, he went to a nice store for groceries; that was his mistake. He went at night, when he was the only one there, and everyone including  the cashier had left. Herald was the only one who saw Eliza rob the store. She threatened him to tell no one, and when he didn’t promise, she enslaved him.

Other: Essence of a Hero.

Also, my other character Eliza is kidnapping a character named Ri. Is that okay, or no?

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Brothers- Domino, Zane, Cobra.

•Forum Sisters- Kaleidoscope, Kitsune, Jacquelyn.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

•Member of the “Forums Need to Stay” Campaign.

live

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Civilian Form: 

Name: Jakob Willkins

Nickname(s): Jake

*Birthday: August 15th

Appearance: Dark brown hair, blue eyes.

Personality: Always asking questions, very entergetic and curious. (I was thinking so long to think of which word I was thinking of for curious lol)

*Backstory: He was born and was dropped off at the orphanage and was adopted by John Longford

Other: Essence of a Hero

(I was doing a Superhero, but I had to go so later :D)

• Posted at:

♣️Ατιαs♣️

нε/нιм

[Forum Fam: Lilac, Forest, Twilight, Key]

[Join Date: Feb 2nd, 2018]

[My Games: /351323, /348419 /351429]

My favorite color is Cheese.

Basketball + Saxophone = Atlas

BE HAPI!

boop

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

yeet

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

My form

*Code name: Portal

Civilian name: James Williams

*Nickname(s): whatever you can think of

*Birthday: December 7th

Sexuality: Bisexual

Hero/Villain appearance: He doesn’t really see the need to keep his identity a secret, so he doesn’t wear a mask.  He wears a black and purple suit with padding that protects him from most normal attack’s.

*Civilian appearance: He’s about 5’8”, and weighs about 130 pounds.  He has shortish black hair that’s usually under a hat.  He has light skin.  He usually wears jeans and a jacket, but if it’s a hotter day he’ll wear jeans and a t-shirt.  He also usually wears a pair of vans.

Personality: He’s pretty sarcastic, and makes lots of sarcastic comments.  He’s also pretty rebellious and does whatever he wants to, and doesn’t really care for morals and labels.  He’s also a bit techy.  He doesn’t really see the need to hide his identity because he doesn’t really care about secrets and all that stuff.  He is a bit insecure and thinks down on himself.  But he tries to hide his insecurities all the time.

*Powers/Abilities: He has the power to create portals to different dimmensions, but the dimension he uses the most is what he likes to call the “James dimension”, or the JD for short.

The JD is a dimension that only James can create portals to.  The JD dimension changes shape to James will, and he can control reality there.  He can’t make anything severe happen, or anything that would cause somebody to get hurt.  Like, he can change the gravity or layout  out of the place, but he can’t make a death trap or make it so you would instantly incinerate.  He can also use his portals to travel around.  He can’t take people into his portals without their consent.

*Gear/Weapons: He wears a pair of gloves that put a little more power into his punches, and he also has a set of different bombs.  He also has a special pair of contacts that he wears that kind of act like a Spider-Man’s or Iron Mans suit where it gives him special vision and lets him makes calls and stuff.

Weaknesses/Flaws:  He has to have permission to put somebody in his portals, and if he makes his portals too big, he can pass out from exhaustion.  He’s insecure and doesn’t think highly of himself. 

Origin: He was born with his powers, because his parents both have powers too.  But his parents were both notorious super-villains until they were captured by a group of heroes.  The government knows James has powers, so they put a little tracker thing on his ankle that will detect if he does something bad, and if he does, a signal will go out to the closest heroes that he’s doing something illegal, and to go capture him.  

Other: He’s not a set hero or villain.  I’m thinking on just role playing him out and see what happens.  Essence of a hero

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Bump

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Hero/Villain form:Hero

*Code name:Fire Wizard

Civilian name:Ian Coastly, formerly Montgomery Warble

*Nickname(s):Pyromaniac(Hero name only; used by villains to taunt him or slander his name)

*Birthday:

Sexuality:Straight

Hero/Villain appearance:scarlet cape that reaches the ground and is tied together with a light blue jewel, scarlet wizard's hat with yellow stars on it, white t-shirt, blue overalls, brown curled shoes, red masquerade mask that covers his face and is shaped like a phoenix

*Civilian appearance:brown hair, green eyes, pale skin, tall and thin, white t-shirt, blue jeans, white and blue sneakers

Personality:Ian is odd, that's for sure. He says odd things, does odd things, and comes up with odd solutions for problems. It seems like nothing he does makes any sense whatsoever. Some might even think him insane, and they're almost right on the money.

However, Ian is also benevolent. He's kind and tries hard to save citizens from evil villains, even if it means sacrificing himself in the process. He has a strong moral compass, and most of his moments of clear-cut sanity relates to that.

Besides that, Ian is laidback and friendly, being nice to everyone he meets. However, he's also unfocused and some of his plans might not work due to his condition.

As Fire Wizard, he's still mostly the way Ian is, but a little different. He's as dramatic as a 60s superhero and uses bizarre exclamations. He's not afraid to be silly, and often uses puns.

*Powers/Abilities:fire manipulation and creation(but to a reasonable extent)

*Gear/Weapons:a magician's wand he controls his fire with

Weaknesses/Flaws:some of his plans might fail because of condition, unfocused at times, very mentally unstable and mostly insane, his fires will be difficult to control without his wand

Origin:Ian was not always the way he is today. As Montgomery Warble, or Mr. Warble, he was in a different town and still on the good side, but wanted to help out differently than if he was a hero. As such, he helped heroes with their problems through therapy, and was known well for this.

He was known so well for this, in fact, that villains wanted to get rid of him.

One of these villains disguised themselves as a hero who had just moved in and had loads of problems. As he attended Mr. Warble's therapy, he tried to make him go insane, as helped by his subtle mind-altering powers, and turn him to the bad side.

I want to say that he didn't succeed, but he kind of did.

Let me explain. While Mr. Warble did go insane because of the villain, he had enough willpower to stay good. As a result of the villain, however, he thought he was an entirely different person and the villain made him think he was from the city of Fourmsville. As such, he moved into Fourmsville, and when he saw the crime rate, he decided to become a hero.

Other:Essence of a Hero. A little part of Mr. Warble is still inside Ian's brain, but it only comes out during Ian's moments of sanity.

(Mods, please let this through. Phil, please let this through. Everything's fictional, I promise.)

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Bump

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Bump

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Woooooooooooaaaaaooooooooh

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Oof Phil is making all my posts come in at once

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Boop

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Haaaaawwwwkkkk, look at this please

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Hero Form-

Code Name: Alexandrite

Civilian Name: Marianna Corgi

Nicknames: Mari & Alex

(Im Skipping Birthday.)

Hero Appearance: She Has A Headpeace Like Vaporeon's And Has A Tail From The Hip. She Has A Full Body Suit With A Dark Purple Circle On Her Legs And Arms At The Wrists And Ankles. Her Suit Has A Gem Like Design Colored A Dark Purple And Some Ocean Blue In There To.  She Has Speical Tennis Shoes That Help Her Swim Faster And Move Quieter So She Can Sneak Up On Enemies. Her Wings Have A Darkness In Them So That She Can Fly Sneaky And Silently. Her Mask Covers Her Eyes Completely Like Garnet's. (Steven Universe Garnet. Look It Up.) Her Skin Is A Taned Kind And She Appears Smaller Than A Normal 15 Year Old. 

(Skipping Civilian Appearance.)   

Personality: She Is A Very Energetic Girl In And Out Of Coustume, But When You First Meet Her She Can Seem Sarcastic, And A Little Bit Rude. She Also Is Adventureous And Brave. She Loves To Do Things That Her Normal Self Can't Do Like, Fly High In The Sky, Weild Katanas, And Hang With Total Strangers!

Powers/Abilities: Able To Pull Water Out Of The Ground And Manipulate The Water Into What She Needs It To Be. She Can Also Make Holes That Sink Into A Coral Reef And She Can Kind Of Like Teleport, But Swimming. She Also Fly With Dragon Like Wings Made Out Of Water.  

Gear/Weapons: Her Katanas But They Can Change Form Into Shurikens. ONLY Shurikens.

Weaknesses/Flaws: So Since She Is A Gem (Look Up The Classroom Gems On Youtube) She Can Be Poofed. Then It Takes Her About 1 Min To Reform So Then She Won't Be Left Out Of Battle Much. She Is Also Weak To Mean Comments About Herself, If She Lets Too Many Get To Her Then She Will Feel Like She Won't Be Able To Do Everything She Really Can. 

Orgin: Mari's Teacher Wanted The Best For Her. So She Gave Her This Speical Gem, A Blue Alexandrite, One Of Her 3 Birthstones, And It Gave Her Her Powers. Mari Knew Her Teacher Was Magic, And Mari Was Right. So Now She Saves The World For Her Friends, Her Family, And Herself. 

Other: Essence Of A Hero         

• Posted at:

Bump

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

I lost all my critiques that I had so I'm just going to sort you into catagories. Accepted and not accepted. I'll go into detail for why you aren't accepted tomorrow.

Accepted:

@Cyclone

@Phoenix (Also sure, the kiddnaping sounds fine.)

@Lavender

Not Accepted:

@Moonflight

@Atlas

@Saber

@PlatinumDragon2540

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

Oof okay

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

@Hawk - okay, thanks!

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Boop

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

hi

• Posted at:

I hope my form went thru

• Posted at:

Call me ☭Prism️a⚜️

Your crying forum communist

HE/HIM

Eagle Scout

#isurvivedriskyreels

#nidusgang

forum familee: Stormbringer, Amarok

Forum Twin: Crow

☭☭☭☭

Joined November 2018

star count:207

The forums are falling apart...

Boop!

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

boop

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

1 , 2 , , 4 , , 6