Should the origin's word count minimum be lowered or heightened.

Boop

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

(Light)Saber

Please wait, sabers siggy is under construction

YEET

• Posted at:

*Code name: he doesn't have one

Civilian name: Aaron Herbson

*Nickname(s): ...

*Birthday:...

Sexuality:straight

Hero/Villain appearance: Aaron typically will wear lighter clothes such as a white hoodie, pale blue jeans and light stuff like that. He wears a mask that covers his whole face and is light blue, light purple and white. 

*Civilian appearance: Aaron has dark brown hair and golden brown eyes. He has a slight tan and is about 5'7''. He usually wears a green hoodie and dark blue jeans. He wears green sneakers. Aaron has a scar on his left wrist from a car crash(see origin). He usually has a notebook and pen on him.

Personality: Aaron is kind to anyone and everyone even if they aren't nice to him. He likes to be outside or reading a book. Aaron has a fierce streak in him that he tries to hide. He is always quite patient and quiet.  If you make him mad, he probably will dislike you for a week. He secretly likes fighting but will never admit it to anyone. He has a somewhat short attention span and can't remember his past, which bugs him. He is panicked whenever he is in a bus or car(see origin).

*Powers/Abilities: He can create forcefields out of light. He has to be touching light to create a forcefield. The larger the forcefield the harder it is to maintain and the more energy it uses. He only really uses it to defend himself. The forcefield are typically a pale blue-purple colour. 

*Gear/Weapons: He has a small dagger

Weaknesses/Flaws: When he gets mad he gets really mad, short attention span, panicks in cars/buses, the larger the forcefield the harder it is to maintain and the more energy it uses.

Origin: One day when Aaron was 10 he was in a car crash. The car crash killed his parents and gave him a scar on his left wrist. As the cars collided Aaron had been knocked out. He awoke in the hospital with a concussion and memory loss. A few days later he snuck out of the hospital and was wandering the streets. A strange person had come up to him and offered Aaron some food. Aaron being half traumatized half confused took the food and ate it. He fell asleep almost as soon as he ate it and awoke with his powers. Aaron doesn't use his powers for good or bad but purely for the sake of using them.

Other:Essence of a Hero 

• Posted at:

Cloudburst

1 universe

9 planets

7 continents

195 countries

7 seas

And had the 

privilege

of meeting you.

ForumSisters: Cat & Glamour

Hero/Villain form:

*Code name:Darkstar

Civilian name:Yui

*Nickname(s):Sparky

*Birthday:August 15

Sexuality:?????

Hero/Villain appearance:Black hair with peircing eyes.

*Civilian appearance:Normal girl

Personality:Sky and keeps to herself

*Powers/Abilities:Transform into a dragon

*Gear/Weapons: (Do I have to?)

Weaknesses/Flaws: She has a dark past

Origin: (Essentially just their backstory/why they do what they do, 55 word minimum) Once,she was a scared little girl. Then she saw her parents being destroyed in front of her eyes. That broke her and made her stranger at the same time.

Other:Am I accepted?

• Posted at:

Call me:Skyfrost

Tribe:Skywing/Icewing

Powers:Icefire,fighting and healing skills,enchanted skyfire necklace

Apperance:Like a Icewing with large wings,scales change color

Backstory:Her mom fell in love with and Icewing she saved during a battle

boop

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Flipside: Luna

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii, Eliza, Rune

In way too many roleplays

We will fight for our forums.

And we will win!

I think Ri kidnapped Eliza.

My plan BACKFIRED.

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Brothers- Domino, Zane, Cobra.

•Forum Sisters- Kaleidoscope, Kitsune, Jacquelyn.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

•Member of the “Forums Need to Stay” Campaign.

Thunderstorm

ima yeet u.

• Posted at:

Hero/Villain form: Hero

Code name: The Maindo

Civilian name: Rōzuhāto Kitsune Hana

Nickname(s): Kitsune, Rose, Rosey, Rose heart, probably other things.

Birthday: 1999, Feb. 20th

Sexuality: Bisexual

Hero/Villain appearance: She wears a kimono that is mainly this color (It actually is that color, I'm looking at a image). The ribbon around the waist is a little bit darker than this red and is lined with a gold colored fabric. Beautifully designed flowers of many colors are scattered across the kimono (the flowers are designs on the kimono, not real ones). Her hair is not in a bun, and her bangs cover her third eye (explained later). Her hair is a rich brown, like caramel, but more brownish. She seems to have blush on. She has soft, sapphire blue eyes. She has a third eye above her real eyes, which is bigger and more sharp at the edges, and it glows when she uses her powers.

Civilian appearance: She mainly looks the same, but I forgot somethings in the hero appearance. She is around 5'1 and has a slim-ish build. Her skin is fair and pale, looking a tiny bit tanned. She doesn't have the third eye anymore, replacing it is a sapphire gem the shape of the eye, and the size of the eye. It stays on her head because of a thin string. 

Personality: She is easily trusting and sometimes (not always) gullible. She is very sweet and caring, but sometimes she just has no brain, and helps the villains by accident. What I'm saying is that she is a smart teen, just sometimes she can't tell what side is which. She only learns what the truth is if she uses her powers, and she doesn't really like her powers because she can't control one of them. She tries her best to make people happy, even if it means using her Psychokinesis (telekinesis). 

Powers/Abilities: AS you can tell, she has telekinesis. This means she can move stuff with her mind. Speaking of minds, she can read them.

Gear/Weapons: A Gunbai which has the same design as her kimono.

Weaknesses/Flaws: After using her powers for a little, she starts to get a headache.

Origin: She lives mostly a normal life. Her father was the last Maindo. She went to school, made friends, did what most non-rule breaking kids did. She had fun with her friends. Her best friend told her about their powers, and how she wanted to help people. Kitsune was honestly surprised. All she could say was, "You have powers?" but before her bff could reply, her parents called to her. Kitsune watched her friend leave. She knew her parents would call for her soon so she went back inside her home. Suddenly, her mom rushed in the room, grabbed her hand, and basically dragged her into the car. She had no idea what was going on. "Aisuru-san, what is wrong?" Her mother turned. "Rozuhato-chan, your father is in the hospital." Her mother turned back to the road. They drove in silence. Once they reached the hospital and got to her fathers room, she zoomed to his side. "What happened, yuk-san?" All he did was smile and pat her head. He then handed her his eye gem which he sometimes had around his head. "But, you loved this!" "Rozuhato. You and I know I am not going to make it, just take it. It will help you in the future." All she could do was clutch his hand and weep with her mother. After this event, she promised to help the world with her new powers (once she figured out it was powerful).

Other: Essence of a Hero.

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

Main fam: Nim, Ocean, Legacy

Booooop

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Editing my character:Darkstar's weapons are a black whip and her powers are that she can control darkness but cannot do it in light.
  • Posted at:

editing my character:Darkstar now can use darkness to make anything but it will be hard to sustain in light and the bigger it is,the more energy it takes.She has an stead she named Nightmare which only comes in times of great peril.Her gear are 2 obsidian swords and a black whip.Am I accepted?
  • Posted at:

Booop

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Okay, they're late but, here are the critiques:

@Moonflight: My reason for this can easily be argued against but, he seems too young. I realize I didn't put in an age limit but at that age a person isn't physically capable enough to do the things required of a hero.

@Atlas: His appearance and personality aren't very well developed, and that leaves him as a bland character.

@Saber: His power is in some ways OP, but when it comes down to it the reason he isn't accepted is because of the undefinable measures of his power. And I'd rather keep the idea of different dimensions out of the FWRP for now.

@PlatinumDragon2540: First of all, get a nickname. Secondly, her as a character doesn't make sense. Parts of her character just conflict with each other. Finally, I'm not sure how to say this but, gems in the sense that you're talking about don't exist in this world. This FWRP comes from no fandom, and thus your character would not be in this world.

New critiques:

@Cloudburst: Accepted

@Skyfrost: I'm going to be harsh on you, because your character form is rather poorly put together. I'm also going to try a new critique tactic that I've come across:

This is you, This is me,

Civilian name:Yui (Yui needs a last name)

*Nickname(s):Sparky (Why?)

*Birthday:August 15

Sexuality:????? (I'm going to have to explain what sexuality is for the first time, joy. Sexuality is essentially who you like. So say you're a girl like Yui, if you like just boys, you're Heterosexual. If you like just girls, you're homosexual. If you like both, you're bisexual. If you don't care who you like, you're pansexual. There are other elements that I'm not sure how to explain, because I don't exactly understand them.)

Hero/Villain appearance:Black hair with peircing eyes. (So what you're saying is that her appearance is a pile of hair with eyes? I'm kidding, but her appearance needs much more depth. How tall is she, what's her eye color, clothing preference, skin tone?)

*Civilian appearance:Normal girl (Her appearance here also needs much more depth)

Personality:Sky and keeps to herself (Her personality, like her appearance needs more. It's incredibly short and is lacking in character traits.

*Powers/Abilities:Transform into a dragon (What kind of dragon, what does this transformation cause for her, can she speak english still or is she reduced to growls? This power is lacking this and more needed information.

*Gear/Weapons: (Do I have to?)(No you don't have too.)

Weaknesses/Flaws: She has a dark past (How is that a flaw or weakness?)

Origin: (Essentially just their backstory/why they do what they do, 55 word minimum) Once,she was a scared little girl. Then she saw her parents being destroyed in front of her eyes. That broke her and made her stranger at the same time. (Her backstory doesn't meet the wordcount minimum, as well as it not making sense for why she got her power.)

Other:Am I accepted? (You're missing the required phrase. Also, no.)

@Kit: That birth date is the main thing holding her back, she'd be 19 currently, not 17.

@Skyfrost (Again): Even with those changes, many things dohn't make sense still.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

I'm am not Hawk soom wood sai I'm am da Raverze! +I'm Indigo Pizza!!!+

An inspirational quote of the week: "Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go." -Hermann Hesse,

Civilian name:Yui (She has no last name.Her parents were killed remember.)

*Nickname(s):Star(cuz I'm lazy)

*Birthday:August 16

Sexuality:bisexual 

Hero/Villain appearance:Black hair with peircing dark browneyes. Medium in height.Wears a black armour (when not transformed)Has a mythical gem on her breastplate.

*Civilian appearance:Normal girl . Wears dark clothing shades

Personality:Shy and keeps to herself. Pretty mysterious and calm. Denies help because she dosen't like to open up.

*Powers/Abilities:Transform into a dragon (Nightwing) She can communicate with her mind although she's never tried it cuz there's no one to talk to.She can also control darkness but this tires her greatly and is hard to manage in light.The controled darkness can be used to make anything.

*Gear/Weapons: Black whip

Weaknesses/Flaws: She has a dark past and denies help even when she needs it. When her gem is taken away, she returns to be a normal girl.

Origin: (Essentially just their backstory/why they do what they do, 55 word minimum) Once,she was a scared little girl. Then she saw her parents being destroyed in front of her eyes. That broke her and made her stranger at the same time. Her parents stuck down by a group of assasians armed with a mysterious gem. The next days, she stayed alone in the spot with her deceased parents. Suddeny, a strange glowing gem appred and touched her. When she was touched, the gem melded into her and gained her powers. (I finished)

• Posted at:

Sorry,I'll edit later. Right now there's no time.
  • Posted at:

Hero/Villain form:

*Code name: Kinetic

Civilian name: Evelyn Chayce

*Nickname(s): Lyn

*Birthday: June 27th

Sexuality: Straight

Villain appearance: She wears a loose fitting leather suit, which is black and maroon. The maroon runs along the the side seems, and down her legs. She wears a black hood, and a maroon mask underneath it which covers the area around her eyes. The boots she wears are also made out of black leather, and they prevent any noise she makes as she walks from being created. Lyn has a cape which she wears over her suit, and it is made out of a thick cloth, and it drags on the ground. Although it drags on the ground, it has no tears or discoloration. The cape is also black, but the outsides of it are maroon.

*Civilian appearance: She just looks like your everyday person, and tends to wear casual, everyday clothes. The clothes she will wear tend to be a light color. Her hair is dark brown, and bleached at the tips. She normally has it curled, but will, on occasion, straighten it. Lyn has a natural tan, nearly perfect skin, and is about 6’ tall. She has an athletic build, and is rather muscular. None of this is just because I want her to be a ‘perfect person,’ but because it plays into her role as a villain, and makes her the last person you would expect to be evil.

Personality: She has a completely separate one for her villain side, so I’ll separate this into two parts.

Civilian personality- She comes off as sweet and caring, and does whatever she can to help. She is funny, and has a good sense of humor. She can be sassy to those who are generally rude and hateful, but typically only does this to protect the (very few) people she does care about. Although this is all a mask to help hide her real identity, she plays it off really well, and it hides her villain side perfectly.

Villain personality- The second she puts on her mask and heads out into the world, she becomes the definition of a slimeball. She speaks her mind, and does what she wants. Quite often, she’ll play dirty, and will ignore the emotions of others. Kinetic doesn’t care about who she hurts, and tries her hardest to get her way. She is sassy, rude, dirty, kind of angsty if I’m being honest, snarky, and witty.

*Powers/Abilities: She can create a radius around herself which dampens the powers of others, and can also control shadows (she can make herself virtually invisible, if it is dark outside.. It is hard for her to dampen the powers of multiple heros, but she can do it if she uses enough focus and energy. And although this isn’t a power, she is extremely smart, and uses it to her advantage. She has a broad knowledge of poisons, and will often use poisons in fights (like I said, she plays dirty.)

*Gear/Weapons: Throwing knives, and a black dagger which she uses for close combat.

Weaknesses/Flaws: It is hard for her to use her power dampening radius if there are many people around, and if it is overwhelmed, it will turn off and suck up her energy. It is near impossible for her to use her darkness related powers in settings where there is bright lights. Her biggest emotional flaw is the fact that she needs to keep her two personalities separate, and she can have a hard time keeping up her sweet civilian personality if she is faced with something she feels strongly about, or is stressed. She is also a perfectionist, and this can hold her back at times when things don’t go her way.

Origin: Evelyn grew up in a rather wealthy family, and throughout her years of school, she had always been popular. Although she was popular and seemingly nice, she did tend to spread the occasional rumor and contribute to gossip, but that was the extent of her bad side. Eventually, when she was 18 years old and starting her freshman year of college, she had been walking back to her dorm after going to a friends apartment. As she had been walking home, it was raining, and there was the occasional thunderbolt here and there. She hadn’t thought anything of it, and just continued to walk. In the bag she had with her, she had bottle of chemicals she had been experimenting with. The only reason she had them with her was because she was showing them off to her friend, who was two years older than her and studying chemistry. To her bad luck, lightning struck her, and passed through her and the chemicals. When she had woken up, she had her powers, and began using them for good. Although she had initially been using them for good, she soon found out about her ability to dampen the powers of others, and began using this more and more. She became more pessimistic as she went on, seeing the amount of crime which went unpunished, and the horrors of what people were capable of. She soon began to break the law more and more while doing her superhero work, and eventually resorted to killing rather often. She liked the feeling of having that control, and began to go a bit insane. Lyn learned to separate her normal, daily life from her time as a vigilante (because she wasn’t really a hero at this point), and also learned how much she could get away with. Eventually, when one of her friends was killed in the crossfire of a fight from two other enhanced individuals, she decided that people with powers were too dangerous, and began to hunt them (rather hypocritical, but she was rather insane at this point). She began to think that heros were useless, and caused more damage than they helped, so she hunted them and targeted them. By this point, she was twisted, and caused damage for fun and because she liked that feeling of power. She enjoyed seeing the fear in others eyes, and to her, it was a nice break from helping as a doctor. In summary, she basically became insane because she liked feeling powerful and she hates heros because her friend was killed by one.

Other: Essence of a Hero. Currently, she is in medical school, and is training to be a neurosurgeon.

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Portal form

*Code name: Portal

Civilian name: James Williams

*Nickname(s): whatever you can think of

*Birthday: December 7th

Sexuality: Bisexual

Hero/Villain appearance: He doesn’t really see the need to keep his identity a secret, so he doesn’t wear a mask.  He wears a black and purple suit with padding that protects him from most normal attack’s.

*Civilian appearance: He’s about 5’8”, and weighs about 130 pounds.  He has shortish black hair that’s usually under a hat.  He has light skin.  He usually wears jeans and a jacket, but if it’s a hotter day he’ll wear jeans and a t-shirt.  He also usually wears a pair of vans.

Personality: He’s pretty sarcastic, and makes lots of sarcastic comments.  He’s also pretty rebellious and does whatever he wants to, and doesn’t really care for morals and labels.  He’s also a bit techy.  He doesn’t really see the need to hide his identity because he doesn’t really care about secrets and all that stuff.  He is a bit insecure and thinks down on himself.  But he tries to hide his insecurities all the time.

*Powers/Abilities: He has the power to create portals to a pocket dimension, a pocket dimension he likes to call the “James dimension”, or the JD for short.

The JD is a dimension that only James can create portals to.  The JD changes shape to James will, and he control gravity there.   He can also use his portals to travel around.  He can’t take people into his portals without their consent.  He can only make portals to the JD.  

*Gear/Weapons: He wears a pair of gloves that put a little more power into his punches, and he also has a set of different bombs.  He also has a special pair of contacts that he wears that kind of act like a Spider-Man’s or Iron Mans suit where it gives him special vision and lets him makes calls and stuff.

Weaknesses/Flaws:  He has to have permission to put somebody in his portals, and if he makes his portals too big, he can pass out from exhaustion.  The biggest he can make his portals with out putting too much strain on himself is big enough to let two people go through at the same time.  He’s insecure and doesn’t think highly of himself.  

Origin: He was born with his powers, because his parents both have powers too.  But his parents were both notorious super-villains until they were captured by a group of heroes.  The government knows James has powers, so they put a little tracker thing on his ankle that will detect if he does something bad, and if he does, a signal will go out to the closest heroes that he’s doing something illegal, and to go capture him.  

Other: He’s not a set hero or villain.  I’m thinking on just role playing him out and see what happens.  Essence of a Hero

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Boop

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Flipside: Luna

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii, Eliza, Rune

In way too many roleplays

We will fight for our forums.

And we will win!

Boop

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

@Skyfrost: I'm again going to do the tactic I used last time.

Civilian name:Yui (She has no last name.Her parents were killed remember.) (It seems like when they died she'd be old enough to remember her last name.)

Hero/Villain appearance:Black hair with peircing dark browneyes. Medium in height.Wears a black armour (when not transformed)Has a mythical gem on her breastplate.

*Civilian appearance:Normal girl . Wears dark clothing shades (Her civilian appearance still doesn't have enough work put into it.)

Personality:Shy and keeps to herself. Pretty mysterious and calm. Denies help because she dosen't like to open up. (Maybe put just a bit more work into the personality, you don't need too, but plese do.)

*Powers/Abilities:Transform into a dragon (Nightwing) She can communicate with her mind although she's never tried it cuz there's no one to talk to.She can also control darkness but this tires her greatly and is hard to manage in light.The controled darkness can be used to make anything. (You can't use things from fandoms, it wouldn't make any sense. You can develop your own unique type of dragon, but nothing from any fandoms please.)

Weaknesses/Flaws: She has a dark past and denies help even when she needs it. When her gem is taken away, she returns to be a normal girl.

Origin: (Essentially just their backstory/why they do what they do, 55 word minimum) Once,she was a scared little girl. Then she saw her parents being destroyed in front of her eyes. That broke her and made her stranger at the same time. Her parents stuck down by a group of assasians armed with a mysterious gem. The next days, she stayed alone in the spot with her deceased parents. Suddeny, a strange glowing gem appred and touched her. When she was touched, the gem melded into her and gained her powers. (I finished) (The backstory doesn't quite make sense, and it's hard to understand.)

(You're missing the entire Other section, including the needed phrase.)

@Cyclone: Accepted.

@Saber: Accepted.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

An inspirational quote of the week: "Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go." -Hermann Hesse,

Yay thank you

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Civilian name:Yui (She has no last name.Her parents were killed remember.She has a last name but refuses to tell anyone) 

Hero/Villain appearance:Black hair with peircing dark eyes. Medium in height.Wears a black armour (when not transformed)Has a mythical gem on her breastplate.

*Civilian appearance:Normal girl . Wears dark clothing shades (Her civilian appearance still doesn't have enough work put into it.)

Personality:Shy and keeps to herself. Pretty mysterious and calm. Denies help because she dosen't like to open up. When provoked,she lashes out and may appera angry and mean at first,but that because she likes to isolate herself.

*Powers/Abilities:Transform into a dragon (It depends on hopw much darkness is around) She can communicate with her mind although she's never tried it cuz there's no one to talk to.She can also control darkness but this tires her greatly and is hard to manage in light.The controled darkness can be used to make anything.

Origin: (Essentially just their backstory/why they do what they do, 55 word minimum) When her parents died,she saw a weird gem floating in the air.When she grabbed it, she felt like ice and fire traveling through her veins.When she regained consiness,the gem had melded to her and given her her powers.

Other:Eccense of a hero

• Posted at:

Hero/Villain form:

*Code name: Burst

Civilian name: Ceal Wolf

*Nickname(s): CeeLo

*Birthday: February 29 1745

Sexuality: Bi

Hero/Villain appearance: Wears a blood red armored assassins robe and it has black patterns that constantly change. His eyes are bright lime green and his skin color is cyanic. Wears black leather boots and black leather gloves. Has a black mask that only covers his mouth and you can only see his eyes. Has the body of a 19 year old

*Civilian appearance: Wears a black Ecko shirt and red skate board shoes. Black pants, black hair with rose pink streaks. Wears a watch and two wrist bands on left arm, three on the right. Has the body of a 19 year old.

Personality: : Is very insightful, affectionate, and humane, cares about others but gets angry when someone also hurts his friends. Is afraid of losing the ones he cares about.

*Powers/Abilities: Can summon two diamond khopesh swords that shoot out lightning. Can summon lightning from the clouds and from his body. Power is about 10 million volts, the same power as a lightning strike. Can shoot out beams of energy from his hand and feet. Can turn into aThunder-bird and can summon one.

*Gear/Weapons: Khopesh swords.

Weaknesses/Flaws: Rubber. Can barely control his temper when really mad. Is too overprotective with innocent humans.

Origin: Burst was born in a forest, his mother was killed by a lightning strike and the power went to Burst, giving him the abilities. You do not want to know how he was found.

Other: Essence of a Hero

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

she is now nineteen

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

now she is 19

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

My hero's Backstory:Her parents were taken before her with an weird gem. She managed to escape and touched the gem, but when she did, it gave her her powers.(Ignore the first one)
  • Posted at:

B

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

@Hawk, she turns 19 tomorrow

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

@Hawk - he’s eight because he’s rapidly aging due to his moth dna — while humans on average live to around 80, most moth adults actually live for only 12 moths max (if they feed). While he’s only been alive for eight years, he’s emotionally and physically in his late teens. Especially since he had adult moth dna coded into him, his body is trying to quickly age him to be more adult, and in the process rendering him more and more like a moth

of course, I can totally change his age anyways too, it’s not that important to who he is, I just wanted to provide my reasoning as to why he’s that young

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Each of us bear our own cross

Come and talk to me;  341245 ]

[ | She/her | MN | Since 7/31/17 | ]

Now @ moonflying31   :D

@Hawk, I forgot to change that. She is actually eighteen, turning nineteen, if you read the month.

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Can Skyfrost have a crush on a male plz?

• Posted at:

@Skyfrost: Only a few more things to fix. Her civilian appearance needs more work, because telling me that she looks like a "normal girl" doesn't tell me anything about she looks like. The dragon still seems like a Nightwing, why would it have mind communiation powers? Finally, the origin is a bit too short, and still doesn't explain much.

@Vegan: It's time for my new critique technique.

Age: Unknown (According to age calculators he is over 200 years old. How?)

*Birthday: February 29 1745 (Again with the age, how?

Hero/Villain appearance: Wears a blood red armored assassins robe and it has black patterns that constantly change. His eyes are bright lime green and his skin color is cyanic. Wears black leather boots and black leather gloves. Has a black mask that only covers his mouth and you can only see his eyes. Has the body of a 19 year old 

*Civilian appearance: Wears a black Ecko shirt and red skate board shoes. Black pants, black hair with rose pink streaks. Wears a watch and two wrist bands on left arm, three on the right. Has the body of a 19 year old.

Personality: : Is very insightful, affectionate, and humane, cares about others but gets angry when someone also hurts his friends. Is afraid of losing the ones he cares about.

*Powers/Abilities: Can summon two diamond khopesh swords that shoot out lightning. Can summon lightning from the clouds and from his body. Power is about 10 million volts, the same power as a lightning strike. Can shoot out beams of energy from his hand and feet. Can turn into aThunder-bird and can summon one.

Weaknesses/Flaws: Rubber. Can barely control his temper when really mad. Is too overprotective with innocent humans.

Origin: Burst was born in a forest, his mother was killed by a lightning strike and the power went to Burst, giving him the abilities. You do not want to know how he was found. (The origin is too short and, honestly that doesn't explain his powers or how he looks like a 19 year old but is over 200 years old.)

@Kit: Accepted.

@Moonflight: Accepted.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

can i make another charecter?

code name- trickshot

civilian name- james patrick

nicknames- pat

age- 18

birthday- oct 31

gender- male

sexuality- straight

hero apearance- the type of pants fire fighters wear, army boots, leather gloves, a weather resistant coat, and a gas mask

civillian aperance- a black hoodie, grey pants, nikes, and a hat

personality- it ranges back and forth, and it just depends on what happened that day, difrent memories that have played in his head

powers- he can set his hole body on fire, he can control wind, wind speeds, and wind derection, he can read minds, and he has weak teleportation powers, he can teleort stuff, but he can't teleport himself directly without tiring him, ( ie he can teleport a car that he's in and it be all the contents in the cas as well ( inderect teleportation ) )

gear / weapons- a barret sniper rifle, and a pistol

weakness / flaws - he can be distracted if certain memories are bothering him, and him seeting on fire and become to much and it starts to hurt him, plus what i said about teleportation

origin- heres the long part ) - so, when he was about 12, his parents left one day, and aparently became villains, he knew he had powers, but he hid it, and he also didn't know here they came from, that day, he found out. so, he was left with his older sister that wasn't there, like ever, and his little brother just a year yonger than him, ( yes, im hinting at william ) untill one day, his little brother just disapeared, a year later, one of his freinds found out about his powers, he thought he was safe, but his friend was secretly part of a secret government facility made to hold anomolies and wierd items, and he was kept there and contained, untill one day, he escaped, he fled and went into hiding, and became a hero to prove a point to, basicily everyone.

other- essence of a hero

also, i would like to change williams age to 17, he is also nolonger part german 

• Posted at:

DISMAY

"i was lost and was afraid, i believed all of their lies, i believed that i was safe, and that i would never die, now I'm alone, ive been hiding in the dark, i just want to go home, but my deeds send me to far" - from the song afton family

*Birthday: February 29 1745 (Again with the age, how?

Personality: Is very insightful, affectionate, and humane, cares about others but gets angry when someone also hurts his friends. Is afraid of losing the ones he cares about.

Origin: Burst was a small child that went to school, he was bullied a lot. When he was being chased by three bullies, he hid in a old lab that was studying electricity and DNA. When he back further in his hiding spit, the platform he was under broke and Burst fell into the electricity and fell through the electric eel bowl which was made of glass. Once he climbed out, he accidentally made a container fall and what was inside it spilled onto him as electricity was still moving throughout his body. He found himself unharmed once he woke up and went back home. He soon figured out his powers when bullies were chasing him again, he killed one and scared the others off. He is wanted and has been hiding for nine years.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

Bump

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

I think Phil is munching on my bump postsp

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

I’m just going to bump this since it’s on tge third page

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Phil!Stop eating my posts!

• Posted at:

Posts are yummy

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Outburst

I've updated some things, everything that has changed is in this color

Villain/Hero: Hero

Code name: Silence

Civilian name: Ri (Pronounced ‘Ree’) Lyn

Nickname(s): Rye, Reen

Birthday: April 24th

Sexuality: bisexual

Hero appearance: She wears permanent amplifiers in her ears, allowing her to hear further, just in case the person she’s muting is far away. She wears a dark grey blazer, along with black shoes, mostly converse. Her hair is put up in a ponytail, which has a dark grey ribbon woven into it.

Civilian appearance: Her brown hair is let down, making it about shoulder length. She wears a light pink cardigan, which has fake white buttons. She wears skinny jeans with her outfit. She wears the same black shoes as well. She’s always wearing white headphones to cover up her amplifiers.

Personality: Ri is very serious, and takes her job very seriously. She seems stiff and uptight to strangers, but she really isn’t. She’s actually very shy around people who aren’t Rosette. She likes writing stories and is also an author. She’s very protective of Rosette. She may be very strict about her job, but she would give it up if it means covering for Rosette. She tries to conceal Rosette’s identity in public. She is quite aware of what Rosette does, even though she is a hero, but understands her mind, and simply looks out for her.

Powers/Abilities: Ri is able to warp sounds. She can mute a person, or her footsteps. She’s able to make sounds louder, or even change what they sound like.

Gear/Weapons: She uses a two large black metal gauntlets, which have spikes surrounding them.

Weaknesses/Flaws: Her powers cannot be used physically, so she relies on her gauntlets to defeat people, but those aren’t ranged anyways. Her power can change words that people are saying, but her power cannot changed them into something else completely. Her power simply WARPS sounds instead of changing them, so they come out very garbled instead, making it very obvious that she’s manipulating them.

Origin: She was raised by her mother, who left her at age five. Before she left, she passed down her power of warping sounds to Ri. She has taken care of Rosette since, even though Rosette doesn’t know this. She may also know about Rosette’s history and powers, but for now, no one truly knows...

• Posted at:

✯Elf✯

✮ She/her ✮

✯, I am the weirdo drinking tea in the corner 

SAVE THE FORUMS!

・゚✧ *:・゚

✧ *:・゚✧               .✧ *:・

.✧ *:・.

1 , 2 , 3 , , 5 ,