Should the origin's word count minimum be lowered or heightened.

Phil ate my post.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Call me:Skyfrost

Tribe:Skywing/Icewing

Powers:Icefire,fighting and healing skills,enchanted skyfire necklace

Apperance:Like a Icewing with large wings,scales change color

Backstory:Her mom fell in love with and Icewing she saved during a battle

Phil ate all of our posts.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Flipside: Luna

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii, Eliza, Rune

In way too many roleplays

We will fight for our forums.

And we will win!

Phil is evil.

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

A very true statement.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

And we will win!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

DISMAY

"i was lost and was afraid, i believed all of their lies, i believed that i was safe, and that i would never die, now I'm alone, ive been hiding in the dark, i just want to go home, but my deeds send me to far" - from the song afton family

(May double post)

@Dismay: His appearances and personality need more work put into them, and there's also a problem with his powers. He simply has too many, and that makes him quite OP. His origin also doesn't quite make sense.

@Vegan: You still haven't explained his age, and the origin still doesn't make sense. 

@Elf: The changes are accepted.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

I'm am not Hawk soom wood sai I'm am da Raverze! +I'm Indigo Pizza!!!+

"Letting go is like getting a massage. You'll feel pain, but once you accept that pain, there will be calm." - Hawk. Me.

I shall make this post brocoli flavored.-_-

• Posted at:

@Hawk - thanks!

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Each of us bear our own cross

Come and talk to me;  341245 ]

[ | She/her | MN | Since 7/31/17 | ]

Now @ moonflying31   :D

How does his origin not make sense ? But scratch the fire  thing and mind reading, keep everything else the same, and i'll be honest , I'm not good at making peronalities

• Posted at:

DISMAY

"i was lost and was afraid, i believed all of their lies, i believed that i was safe, and that i would never die, now I'm alone, ive been hiding in the dark, i just want to go home, but my deeds send me to far" - from the song afton family

Darkstar's civilain apperance:She wears dark clothing with the lightest shade is red.No one ever notices her because she seems to dissaper(literally =P) at some times.She has a black kitty iphone which she keeps all the time and is probably studying to get A+ on a test thats 3 weeks away (if you ever see her.)Her head is almost constantly in a book.She wears her hair in a strict ponytail when it's let down,it's goes down to her shoulder.Most of the time her choise of clothing is a red shirt with black pants .

(Let this through)

• Posted at:

@Dismay: His appearence just talks about his outfit, I also want to know what he looks like. What's his hair color, eye color, is he thin and frail or burly and strong? That's just, too many powers, and none of them are related too one another. And his origin doesn't quite make sense.

@Vegan: You still haven't explained the age thing. Also now he's 19 and was born in 1745, that's literally impossable. The origin also again doesn't make sense for his powers, and with electricity moving throughout his body he wouldn't be able to climb out.

@Elf: The changes are accepted.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

"Letting go is like getting a massage. You'll feel pain, but once you accept that pain, there will be calm." - Hawk. Me.

Boop

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Hero form:

*Code name: Mist

Civilian name: Kate Weatherall

*Nickname(s): Great Kate Weather Machine(no one calls her that but she just likes that) Katey Cat(reserved for family only)

*Birthday:August 7th

Sexuality:Straight

Hero appearance:Mist wears a black hoodie with a silver mask that covers everything from her nose down. Along with a pair of black fingerless gloves she wears grey cargo pants and knee high black boots, Her hood falls just above her eyes hiding her entirely noticeable atomic blonde hair. Under her eyes are two black streaks to cover her prominent freckles.

*Civilian appearance:Kate wears her long blonde hair up in a ponytail and has pale skin dotted with lots of freckles. She has bright blue eyes and a prominent nose. She wears a red and white striped shirt and a pair of jeans with a red bucket hanging at her side. Along with this she wears a pair of faded red converse.

Personality: Kate is strong willed and compassionate. She works hard at what she does and can fix just about anything. She knows a lot about animals and likes to study. She fears that she will hurt someone someday with her words and carefully chooses her words. She doesn’t like to sit still for long periods of times and sometimes gets in trouble for her constant movement. At home she has a younger brother who she loves dearly and shows just about everything and constantly teaches. Keeping her secret of being a superhero has been hard and is hurting her. She has extremely deep emotions and likes to help other people.

*Powers/Abilities: Super agility, invisibility, teleportation

*Gear/Weapons: Slingshot, marbles,utility belt

Weaknesses/Flaws: stubborn, anxiety, claustrophobia, temper, impatient, too cautious

Origin: (Essentially just their backstory/why they do what they do, 55 word minimum) Kate’s cousin was killed by a local gang and was shocked by the cruelty of the world. She became exceedingly quiet and didn’t enjoy life as much anymore. Eventually, she developed her powers which came as a shock to her. At first they were a burden but eventually she mastered them and began using them for good. She learned that the world didn’t like supers and so began hiding behind the name Mist and her disguise.

Other:

• Posted at:

Siersha

Secretly a Selkie

Boop!

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Boop!

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

well first of all, his powers, i got rid of some, but both his parents have powers, so, from genetics, his brother didn't get powers, his sister probaly did, but he wouldn't know, but don't qestion it, it's genetics, thier confusing, and his civilain apearance, he is  kinda skiny, but he is still strong nonetheless, and he has black hair, green eyes, and you still havn't explained how his origin doesn't make sence

• Posted at:

DISMAY

@Dismay: He still has too many powers, and those powers don't line up with each other. Also it's my job as moderator of this FWRP to question how your characters work, and honestly, your use of genetics doesn't work. Now his origin, it doesn't really explain him as a character, and doesn't give him enough depth. About how your not good at writing personalities, work at it, and you'll get better.

@Skyfrost: You still need to fix the other things I mentioned.

@Siersha: Most things with her are okay, but her origin doesn't quite line up, why did she develop these powers? And along with that, this world doesn't hate super heroes, in fact, they love them.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

he litery has two powers, the wind thing counts all has one, ok, he can basicly control wind

• Posted at:

DISMAY

Boop

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Also, he has 

Automatonophobia

Automophobia is the fear of things that false represent a sentient being, including ventriloquist dummies, animatronic creatures, mannequins, and wax statues. Sufferers may think that inanimate or robotic things, that seem to move on their own are potentially dangerous. Even some automophobic sufferers fear corpses, associated with necrophobia.

The automophobic person may experience heart palpitations, difficulty in breathing, rapid breathing, choking sensations, nausea, vomiting, shaking, shuddering, sweating, dizziness, insomnia, and/or increased sensitivity to sounds and lights.

• Posted at:

DISMAY

Wow, some people are just so creative.

Automatonophobia

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Boop

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Question.

Something (even though it’s barely a plot twist, I’m still asking) is going to happen to my OC Eliza. Little by little, I’m thinking somehow she looses her power to turn into shadows, and she becomes a regular 19 year old.

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Brothers- Domino, Zane, Cobra.

•Forum Sisters- Kaleidoscope, Kitsune, Jacquelyn.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

•Member of the “Forums Need to Stay” Campaign.

Boop

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Boop

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Which things?Are you moving this to home base?

• Posted at:

@Everyone: By the way, my Home Base username is the same as my normal one - crazyangel178.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Boop

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Boop!

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

bOP

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Okay, I'm going to announce what's going to happen to EH. Since it's pretty much already dead, EH will not carry over onto Homebase. It may or may not have an reboot on Homebase though.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

Oh. Ok.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

See you guys!

• Posted at: