((I noticed ya and Ishmael moving the Eglantine plot onwards again, so I figured I'd do the same with my part there :v also this is a private thread))

-Tap tap-

Kandy stood outside the doors for a little while before reaching up to knock again, louder this time. Her ears flicked with anticipation, [not-so]patiently waiting for the goddess or an attendant to open the doors.

-Knock knock-

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

One of the towering doors freaked open slightly and an exhausted looking air nymph stuck her head out. “Hello, miss. How may I be if assistance to you?” She droned, soft breezes rustling her hair.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

"G'day." She answered cooly and looked at the nymph with a slightly superior glance. "Is Silverskies here? I'd like to talk to her."

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

The air nymph glanced up and down Kandy with an unimpressed expression and replied, “Lady Silverskies isn’t living in the Palace of the Four Winds at the moment, seeing how Dalia and her allies recently attacked. It’s still being rebuilt. For the time being, Lady  Silverskies and her family are staying at her main villa, Serenity Point.”

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

"Oh." Was her reply. "Hm, think you could tell me the way to Serenity Point then?"

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

The air nymph heaved a sigh and drawled, “I’ll show you the way there, miss. Please follow me.” She stepped out onto the massive porch and started floating down the long flight of marble stairs.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

"Sure, thank you." Kandy nodded and silently walked after the nymph. Meanwhile, she was thinking about what she was gonna talk about with Silverskies.

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

The air nymph led the way down the stairs and out into the intoxicating, luscious gardens that surrounded the palace. They were full of bustling nymphs, spirits, a few humans, and other creatures. Everyone was helping with the rebuilding of the palace, and all seemed to be determined to get their respective jobs done.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Looks like Sil has dedicated employees.

"Is it far to Serenity Point from here?"

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Up

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

”Only a short flight away,” the air nymph replied.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

((Mind if we time skip? XD))

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

((Sure XD))

The trip to reach Serenity Point took twenty minutes, seeing as how the air nymph would get sidetracked by something every ten seconds. Finally, Kandy was on the simple, elegant porch of the villa. “Here you are,” the nymph said, gesturing towards the towering doors. With that, she disappeared in a puff of fog.

Did Kandy knock... again?

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Kandy rolled her eyes and this time, slammed her hand on the door repeatedly. 

I swear, this is harder than I thought. Maybe I should leave...?

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

The moment Kandy’s hand touched the door, they flew open and out burst Silverskies, decked out in a pair of glass heels and a fashionable, fluffy fur coat that was a snowy white. “Oh my gods, Kandy! I didn’t see you there! I’m so sorry! What are you doing here?” Sil exclaimed, fumbling to get a grip on her sleek white designer purse and her futuristic-looking phone.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

The cat lady was taken aback not only by the sudden answer, but also because of how gorgeous Silverskies looked.

"Ah! Oh, it's alright. I just came to talk a bit but, I'm sorry, did I interrupt anything?" She apologized graciously with a smile.

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

The sky goddess laughed anxiously and replied, “No, no, it’s just that I’m late for a meeting with a few minor wind gods. Gods, you have no idea how boring they are.” But she paused for a second, her mind whirling. “But they’d understand if I had a good enough reason to skip this meeting. Besides, I’m their boss. They have to do what I say.” Silvy grinned, her eye dancing. “So no, you didn’t interrupt anything and I’m perfectly free to talk. Please, come inside.” She pleasantly, gesturing towards the doors.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

"Oh well then," Kandy half smiled. "That's good I guess."

She walked through the doors, her steps silent. Before speaking again, she took a deep breath. 

"Miss, I wanted to discuss the matter of Eglantine once again." Kandy looked at Silverskies straight in the eyes with a serious face.

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Surprise flickered across the goddess’s face, but quickly vanished. “You want to discuss Eglantine again? What do you want to talk about?” She asked, a hint of confusion in her eyes.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

She nodded slowly. "Yes. I apologize, it's probably a touchy subject to discuss... but as I mentioned before, I'd love to bring her back to the world of the living." A brief sigh. "I've been wondering about her close relationships, friends... did she have any?"

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Silvy bit her lower lip in thought and replied, “Eglantine was very fond of Orphos and although she always denied it, I think she really did love that sorry mess of a god.” She chuckled slightly, a half-smile flitting across her lips. “What I’d do to see her working away in her workshop again, brewing potions and practicing spells. It’s so hard to believe that she’s just gone.” She goddess sighed, staring off into space as she spoke.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

"Wh- y-y-you mean she was in LOVE!?" Kandy let out a loud gasp and quickly covered her mouth with a hand. She breathed deeply a couple times and frowned for a second.

"And who's this Orphos you're mentioning...?"

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

up?

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

((I can’t post right now, but I will as soon as I get back home!)) 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

”I think you should ask Eglantine those questions yourself. Follow me,” Silverskies replied, beckoning towards the catgirl.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

"Wait. You have contact with Eglantine, how?" Kandy did as told but her questioning face was evident 

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

The goddess made a face and replied, “Not exactly, but I found a way to get some answers.” She winced at how confusing that sounded. “It’ll make more sense if you see it for yourself.” 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

It was obvious Kandy was still confuzzled, but she nodded. "Sure thing. Lead the way...?"

Oops, maybe that sounded awkward.

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

The sky goddess lead the cat-girl through the cool, light-filled halls of Serenity Point until she reached a set of double doors. They were tall and crafted from polished ebony, with ornate carvings all along their edges. Silverskies fumbled around with the lock for a few moments, but there was a click and the doors swung open. 

Inside was a dark, mysterious room with a color theme of purple and black. Directly across from them was some sort of tall object covered with a heavy white drape. Wordlessly, Silvy walked over and yanked the drape off, revealing a towering mirror. “This is how I’ve been getting some answers from Eglantine,” Sil explained, gesturing towards the mirror.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Kandy held her breath when Silverskies uncovered the mirror.

She contacted Eglantine, and didn't tell me!?

"Thank you... so, do I just talk or something...?"

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

The mirror towered over the two, framed in the purest silver that was inscribed with strange, unknown runes. The glass of the mirror rippled like water when touched and glowed a silvery color. “Touch the mirror and say Eglantine’s name,” Silverskies said, stepping back to make room for Kandy.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦