What ever you were doing was soon interrupted by a shadow enveloped note. Once he took the note, it would open and it read:

It is time for a war meeting. By putting your hand in the orb of shadow in front of you,you will be transported to my castle. There is no need for formal attire but please be on your best behavior for my parents are attending. There is much to discuss -

Sincerly,Nartarus 

A war meeting? There hasn’t been one for a long time. Not since Septimus. What’s going on?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Throw me to the crowd,I’ll come back leading them in a riot. 

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

Forum cousin:Rune

Spartan brother with Alphawolf 

God of war, darkness and night 

"What if I was just watching him send these out?" GLitch asked herself, but put her hand in the orb of shadowy mist.

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

QueeOCurseanShapeshifting

DeitoMagicOdditiesAnShapeshifting

ThinTherISomethinWronWitMe

UwU

Fallon narrowed her eyes and put her hand in the orb of shadow. She looked around until she saw Nartarus. "I may know what this is about." She may have been able to get on her feet after being cured of the poison arrow, but she still looked weak and a bit thin.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Triplets with Wizard & Pluto

Bros Singly, Imagine, Paradox, SeaQ

Sis's Lilac, Glamour, Marine, & More

"Have faith and don't ever lose hope."

Falcon grabbed her bow and stuck her hand into the orb. She hadn't been a diety for long and would still be considered 16 in mortal years, yet she was an extremely good fighter. She was the diety of speed and agility after all. A war? Ooh, this shoul be fun, she thought as she arrived.

• Posted at:

Falcon

↠She/Her↞

↠Proud Latter-Day Saint↞

↠Let This Promise In Me Start↞

↠Like An Anthem In My Heart↞

↠From Now On↞

Drago instantly grabbed Mari and Wyvern, then shoved her hand into the orb of shadow. Upon arriving, she readied a small ball of fire in each of her hands. I'm getting good at that, she thought proudly.

"What's up, Nartarus?" she asked. "What's wrong? I've never even been to a war meeting before, but I assume it has something to do with war?"

"Should I stop asking so many questions?"

"Is everything okay?" Mari asked, much calmer than her sister.

"Bah," Wyvern said, waving a hand. "Whatever it is, I'm sure we can take it down. Just tell us who needs to die, and they'll . . . no longer be with us, if you get what I'm puttin' down."

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

Ayyyy, I'm back, Forumsville!

Please . . . before we go, read /356112.

Crimson grabbed a golden gauntlet and an arm brace and touched the orb.  "This better be important, I had things to do..."  He growled.

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

REMEMBER THE ONES WHO COULDN'T MAKE IT

Rune frowned as she read the letter, and decided to bring Skylar along with her. After finding him in the kitchen drinking liquid waffles, she showed him the orb.

I want you to come, she told him. Partly because I'm worried about leaving you here alone where you'd be an easy target for Alexander, and also because I think it'd be nice for you to get out of here.

Skylar nodded excitedly, eager to get out of his employer's domain. Let's go then! He grabbed the shadow orb, and, after Rune had also grabbed it, teleported to Nartarus's domain.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them, and they'll take a special place in our hearts.

Silverskies placed her hand in the shadow orb instantly and appeared in Nartarus’s palace with a blaze of silver light. “What’s wring?” She asked seriously, striding over to him.  

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Nartarus was in the room pacing. For the meeting he put a General’s uniform on. The medals gleamed in the light. His father Tartarus was wearing an admirals uniform as he sat calmly in one the chairs around the massive rectangular table. Nyx was in hear usual black dress and shoes. Her hair was braided back into a ponytail. “This meeting is actually about Alexander and Harkman.” Nartarus said. “Please take a seat.”

”The construction crews were given a break so we could have privacy,” Tartarus stated. “We can’t risk any spies in our midst.”

• Posted at:

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

Incoming

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,894

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~Please don't forget me~ ^_^

Galaxian wasn't doing much. Just evaluating a crime scene, again. But he felt like he knew what this war meeting was about. He frowned, turned into his teenage form, recorded the coordinates he currently was at in his head, and touched the shadow orb.

Best behavior? What's that? he thought to himself, and wore a grin as he arrived and looked around for a place to sit, instead of the floor, this time.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

Fallon nodded and took a seat. "If Kenshin was here, he would've also mentioned Kokumajutsu too."

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Falcon looked around and found an empty seat to sit in.

• Posted at:

Falcon

↠She/Her↞

↠Proud Latter-Day Saint↞

↠Let This Promise In Me Start↞

↠Like An Anthem In My Heart↞

↠From Now On↞

”That’s kis It,” Nartarus said as he paced. “Harkman has been causing me grief. Sending small platoons of soldiers to attack me. As if that would do anything against my army.”

”But we get the feeling that there is something bigger at play here,” Nyx interjected. 

• Posted at:

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

"I'm agreed on talking about Alexander," Rune said, sitting down in a chair and Skylar sitting down next to him. "I'd love to keep him from hurting Sky anymore. But uh, yeah, like Fallon said, is it possible to also talk about Kokumajutsu? If we can get to it?"

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them, and they'll take a special place in our hearts.

Silverskies had taken a seat near Nartarus and frowned as she listened to him speak. “We just need hunt down Harkman, right? I can have my air spirits scouring every inch of Forengard for him.” She said, her intricate pieces of silver armour gleaming.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Wizard, suprised he was invited to a war meeting, put on his war cloak and then instead of touching the black orb, since he was slightly scared it might not be real, jumped through a portal. "Hello"

• Posted at:

Wizard

➢Him/He

➢Christian

➢Saxophone

♦Homeschooled

♦Forum sisters~ Fantasy, Glamour, Key

♦Forum brothers~Paradox, Seaquake 

♦Triplets~Fallon and Pluto

☾Co-creator of LLaK: /348431☽

Meep the Yeep with Repicheep!~Me

Fallon sighed, shaking her head. "Too bad Kenshin couldn't make it. But he's occupied with Rina."

Kenshin suddenly appeared behind her chair. "Who? Oh. I left her with Harpy. She seemed fine with that, which is good." He noticed Galaxian in his teenage form, and nodded at him. "Hello gakusei."

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

“We might as well,” Nartarus said,” he’s part of our problems. But I never got to officially see Kokumajutsu. What’s he’s deal to begin with?”

• Posted at:

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

Galaxian gave up on trying to swerve around the assembled deities and sat on the floor as "politely" as he could. He winced at mention of Kokumajutsu's name, and this current topic...might be a bit...strange, for him to listen on to. "Which entities are currently a problem, speaking of which, other than Alexander and Koku?"

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

Silverskies‘s gaze darkened and she asked, “How is Skylar doing?”

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Galaxian noticeably snapped his jaw shut in case a pile of insults...uh, describing Kokumajutsu came out. He smiled slightly at his sensei in greeting.

Well, most people he knew were here. Might be the last time he saw all of them, or at least in a long time.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

When the name Kokumajutsu was sounded, Kenshin's face darkened, and his right eye began to swirl. He went to sit next to Rune, briefly holding her hand.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

"Harkman was the one who rebelled against you, correct?" Time asks, taking a seat at the table as well.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

Wizard looked at the aforementioned person and raised an eyebrow.

• Posted at:

Wizard

➢Him/He

➢Christian

➢Saxophone

♦Homeschooled

♦Forum sisters~ Fantasy, Glamour, Key

♦Forum brothers~Paradox, Seaquake 

♦Triplets~Fallon and Pluto

☾Co-creator of LLaK: /348431☽

Meep the Yeep with Repicheep!~Me

”A mortal assassin that somehoe eludes my patrols and Searchers.” He responded. “He was one of Fallon’s assassins which only makes him even more dangerous and unpredictable. But we now from Leoridas that he is planning on attacking her domain one day. When and where their current location is was the only things we weren’t able to get before he died.”

• Posted at:

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

"Alexander was a former deity, right?" Galaxian confirmed, not saying anything about their hideout. "Then got turned back? Would it be possible to get rid of his deityhood again?"

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

I'm fine, Skylar told Silverskies, pointing at himself. And right here, don't worry.

Upon seeing Kenshin, Rune gave him a small wave.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Silverskies sharply interjected again. “I can track Harkman and his followers down. I’m sure if it. Any creature that breathes air is traceable for me. As I said before, I can have my air spirits scouring every inch of Forengard for him within the next half hour.” 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

”And no time that was Leoridas that organized the rebellion,” Nartarus added. 

• Posted at:

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

Fallon shook her head. "Being an assassin and knowing all types of people and deities, I have trained my assassins to learn how to hide themselves well. It might be impossible to find Harkman."

Kenshin shook his head, his eye still swirling. Wait... Was Jayson telling me the truth then? He stayed quiet until it was time to speak, pondering on what Jayson had said Harkman's hideout was.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Silverskies pulled her son into a brief hug and planted a kiss on his forehead. If Alexander or anyone else tries to hurt you again, you’d better believe that I’ll make their life a living hell. She sternly said, her gray eyes glinting with steely determination.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

“That would be great Silverskies,” Tartarus said. “Harkman we could deal with. But this Kokumajutsu person along with Alexander are two factors that cannot join up with him. The amount of destruction that would happen if they did would be unimaginable.”

”And just speaking their names seems to be triggering a few deities anger in this room,” Nyx finally said. She was so quiet that it appeared that she had just fazed out of the shadows. 

• Posted at:

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

"Tracking him down...might not be the best idea. That might lead to open war, as that might not be the best fit for the situation. Judging from this meeting, we might have more deities here...but still, that means more casualties, which should be avoided at all costs for both sides." There the god of life goes again. "Another plan of attack would probably be preferred, though of course their location is crucial as well. A sneak attack? An ambush?" Galaxian suggested, frowning.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

Alpha called his enormous pack and tapped the orb, checking for his infinite-water canister(for waterbending) and his two swords. He teleported into Nartarus’s castle and sighed. “I’m late again, aren’t I?” he asked. “Hopefully, Khan(new OC. Will make intro soon.) will join.”

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

Thought Id try shooting my way out. Mix things up a little. -John-117  

I am a lone wolf.

((Upcoming post))

The goddess glanced up from Skylar to Fallon and flashed a determined grin at her fellow goddess. “Forgive me if I’m wrong, but Harkman needs to breathe in order to live and suffocate?” She asked, clearing going somewhere with this.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Silverskies nodded to Tartarus and replied, “I’ll get on it as soon as possible.” 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

“It actually just started Alpha,” Nartarus assured. Then he gave Galaxian an appraising look. “Interesting observation Galaxian. Kenshin taught you well. But you’re right,open assault leds to heavy casualties. Best to plan a surprise assault or an ambush.”

• Posted at:

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

”If something lives in Forengard and breathes air, I can find them. I’m not the goddess of the sky and weather for nothing.” She confidently said, flexing her gloved hands.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

incoming

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian