you are a dragon trapped and chained by humans you are put in a stable-like place your chain has been clamped onto a ring on the wall so you can't move more then a few feet in any direction you see other dragons chained just like you you wonder how to escape if you can at all

spots

trapped dragons are unlimited

human capturer:taken by me

human capturer:open

human capturer:open

rules

-hate the oc not the formuer

-in the roleplay the dragons are a little bigger then horses

-no powerplaying

-no mary sues

-please no OP

-the humans want to use dragons like horses

-put trapped in other

this with a * are super important

dragon form

Name:

Personality:

Appearence:

*How you got caught:

Tribe:

*Backstory:

Other:

human capturer form

Name:

Personality:

Job: (trainer feeder etc)

Appearence:

Backstory:

Other:

my forms

Name:Casper

Personality:Casper likes helpful he is always careful when around dragons he is very loyal and funny but can be absent-minded sometimes

Job:trainer (trainer feeder etc)

Appearence:Casper has a black shirt and jeans black boots and green eyes with brown hair

Backstory:Casper was looking for a job when he found this

Other:trapped

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

(Teal)

cats are born to live and fight and dragons are born to fly

i am born to write for that is who i am and i know that deep

down i am part dragon now and forever

why live if you can't dream

save the animals!

Name: Sienna Dover

Personality: Sienna feels sorry for the dragons and tries her best to take care of them. She is funny, smart and kind. Sienna believes that the dragons shouldn't be forced to do things against their will.

Job: trainer and caretaker

Appearance: Sienna has long black hair and green eyes. She wears a black t-shirt and jeans, and she needs glasses.

Backstory: Sienna took this job to be nearer to dragons, an actual magical creature.

Other: trapped

The dragon isn't done yet

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»Forum sisters: Spirit, Fallon, Glamour and Forest

»Forum brothers: Cobra, Shard, and Prisma

»Forum twin: Ruby

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Lead the pack, don't follow it.

Save a human capturer and a dragon

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Are there any humans left?

• Posted at:

OOOOOOOOOOOOO

Emma

-History Nerd 

-Christian

-theater lover

-Dog person

-homeschooled

“The more you know about the Past

The better prepared you are for the future 

-Theodore Roosevelt 

Save the third capturer and a dragon

• Posted at:

Andromeda

Blobfish and Plants Society  

»Snazziest Nerd on the Block«  

My world's on fire

how 'bout yours?

No white ink here hehehe 

oh wait

Name:Dolphin 

Personality:She is tough and protective, and she will protect her freinds with her life. She is nice if you get to know her, and she has a big sense of humor.

Appearance:Teal body, with lavender underbelly, and purple freckles across her face. Her eyes are a dark blue.

*How you got caught:She was a Seawing princess, and one day, she got tired of everyone expecting so much from her. So she wandered around for a little while, and,.... yeah

Tribe:Seawing 

*Backstory:She was a Seawing princess, and had a pretty good life.

Other:Trapped

• Posted at:

"Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark"~Rabindranath Tagore

*:・゚.✧:・゚

Oh look! My army of adorableness!

.✧ *:・.

Forum Bro:Cloudburst 

Sienna and Dolphin are accepted and please try to get your forms in as soon as you can i was wondering should i make one more human spot? what do you guys think?

trapped dragons are unlimited one 

human capturer:taken by me

human capturer:Sienna dover

human capturer:saved by andromeda

• Posted at:

(Teal)

save the animals!

Name: Void

Personality: Void is smart, protective of her friends and family and ready to fight for those she trusts. She can be stubborn at times, but is really kind and caring. Void believes in justice, and will do whatever it takes to bring it about.

Appearance: Void is all opposites. She has one white wing and one black wing. Her normal scales are black and her under scales are white. She also has one white eye and one black eye. She has the icewing spikes on her neck and tail. The spikes are a mottled black and white colour.

*How you got caught: She was playing with her younger brother Nightfreeze when she was attacked by dragon capturers. Her brother got away, and she got caught helping him escape. Void was brought to the stables and is still trying to figure a means to escape. She thinks Sienna might help her escape, but isn't sure yet...

Tribe: Ice/Night

*Backstory: Void lives with her brother and her parents in a cave at the edge of a forest. Her mother went missing when she was young and her father spends most of his time away, so it's often just Void and Nightfreeze. The day they got caught was when they ventured into the forest, deeper then they should have, and got captured.

Other: trapped

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

dragon form

Name: Hevea

Personality: Hevea is very social and easy to get along with. She works best with others at her side, being loyal and overprotective (and severely overdramatic). She doesn't do well under pressure.  Hevea is relatively care-free and does her best to not let anyone get to her, even if she isn't very good at it.

Appearence: Hevea, like all RainWings, can change the color of her scales, though she likes to have light blue-green scales speckled with white.

*How you got caught: Hevea got curious about scavengers, and got too close while investigating, leading to her capture.

Tribe: RainWing

*Backstory: Up until her capture, her life was nothing out of the ordinary. She lived with the village and had a lot of friends. She was happy and stuff.

Other: Trapped

------

human capturer form

Name: Oliver

Personality: Oliver is curious and excitable. He always wants to figure everything out, and isn't afraid to try new things. He is very passionate, taking pride in what he wants to do. He'll often be off doing his own thing, but doesn't like to cause trouble. Oliver is pretty paranoid and secretive, though he doesn't hesitate to be open about his ideas and passions around people he trusts. He's easy to find annoying or even weak.

Job: Feeder / guard

Appearence: Tall with an average build. He has wild brown hair and hazel eyes. He'll usually wear a loose white or off-white shirt and baggy dark brown or black pants. He has leather boots.

Backstory: When Oliver got the opportunity to work with dragons, he took it immediately, hoping he could find out more about them.

Other: Trapped

• Posted at:

Andromeda

My world's on fire

how 'bout yours?

No white ink here hehehe 

oh wait

For:Caught!roleplay by bubbles.

Name:Skyfrost

Personality:Wary but is actually very nice

Apperance:White with some red in between

Tribe:Skywing/Icewing

Backstory:During the war,her mom(Skywing)fell in love with an Icewing she freed during on of the battles,so they ran away and had a dragonet named Skyfrost.They named Skyfrost because of her parentage.

How she got caught:SHe was hunting on day when she spotted a trap too late.It caught her and she couldn't escape.She misses her parents.SHe's been caught for 3 days now.

• Posted at:

Skyfrost

Backstory:

Her mom fell in love with an ice wing who she saved during the war.Then,they ran away and had Skyfrost.

Abilities:Icefire(A dangerous combination between fire and frostbreath)and great healing skills

Name:Skyfrost

Backstory:Her mom(Skywing)fell in love with an Icewing she saved during the war.So they ran away and had a dragonet named Skyfrost.

How she got caught:She was hunting when she was caught in a trap.

Personality:Likes humans but refuses to let any ride her.

• Posted at:

Skyfrost

Backstory:

Her mom fell in love with an ice wing who she saved during the war.Then,they ran away and had Skyfrost.

Abilities:Icefire(A dangerous combination between fire and frostbreath)and great healing skills

Shouldn’t someone give the Seawing water or they will go insane 

• Posted at:

"Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark"~Rabindranath Tagore

@Cat that is true i guess you could give seawings um a well i'm stumped. everyone is accepted and we can start when ever you guys want

• Posted at:

(Teal)

save the animals!

There should be at least some water, or we’ll have another Gill situation on our hands.

• Posted at:

Sienna caried a bucket of roasted meat out to their newest dragon, Skyfrost.

Void paced her stable, glaring at the humans outside. How dare they capture her!

(Can Sienna ship with Casper?)

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

When Dolphin woke up, she immediately panicked.She was chained to a wall, and there wasn’t a drop of water in sight. She banged against the wall and roared. ‘LET ME OUT! OR AT LEAST GIVE ME WATER!’

• Posted at:

Hevea paced around the room, attempting not to test the chain around her neck. She tried not to let the panic seep into her brain but it was a losing battle. Her wings twitched like they always did when she was nervous or scared, which hardly happened. Usually it was pretty mild, but now the twitching could knock her out of the air if she tried to fly.

Oliver sat outside the stable-ish building on a rock. He didn't want to go inside just yet, in fear of being eaten.

Suddenly, he heard a loud thud sort of sound, almost causing him to fall over. Immediately after, a dragon roared.

Now, he couldn't help but have a look. He opened the front door as quietly as possible and peeked inside. A blue and purple dragon(Dolphin) was looking rather furious.

• Posted at:

Andromeda

My world's on fire

how 'bout yours?

No white ink here hehehe 

oh wait

@stormbringer yes we can ship Sienna and Casper @cat i'll take care of Dolphin's water

Casper walked inside holding a bucket of water carefully he walked towards Dolphin set down the bucket within her reach and backed up out of reach just in case he walked over to Void and made calming sounds then went to get a fish for Dolphin to make her happy and trust him he passed Sienna on his way to get the fish and smiled at her then got the fish and gave it to Dolphin and got meat for Void

• Posted at:

(Teal)

save the animals!

After the scavenger dropped the fish and the bucket of water, Dolphin realized the bucket was too small to swim in. So, she made a small pool in the floor, and dumped the water in. Then she lay down. It wasn’t like the ocean at all, but it would have to do. She ate the fish slowly.

• Posted at:

Sienna watched Void with an unreadable expression. Slowly she reached out her hand and tried to pet the dragon.

Void glared at Sienna. What is wrong with that scavenger? She wondered as Sienna reached out a hand to touch Void's snout. The hybrid stilled, ready to attack...

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Dolphin looked at the dragon in the stall next to her. One of the scavengers was in the stall too.’Why is she in there?’ She asked the dragon in the stall.(Void)

• Posted at:

"I have no clue, but I'm going to attack." VOid replied.

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Sorry,typo!I meant,can dragons have crushes on each other?

• Posted at:

Skyfrost

Backstory:

’I don’t think that’s the greatest idea’

• Posted at:

Skyfrost glared nervous;y ot the bars.She hissed.And wondered when the human will return to feed her.Her stmach growled.Her muzzle was chained so she can't breathe fire.Her vison wasblurry.She sank back and fell asleep.
  • Posted at:

Skyfrost

Backstory:

Skyfrost woke up.she spotted the meat immediately.Her Skywing side LOVED roasted meat.But her Icewing repelled.Anyways,she ate the meat.Then,she spotted Void.

• Posted at:

Skyfrost

Backstory:

Skyfrost was hot.Her icewing side was sweating and her skywing side desperately wanted to set out and strecth her wings.

• Posted at:

Skyfrost

Backstory:

Void glanced at Dolphin. "Why wouldn't it be? They captured us..."

(Sure, Skyfrost can crush on Void)

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

I wrote:

Can dragons have crushes on other dragons?

and I said my original post was an mistake

• Posted at:

Skyfrost

Backstory:

"Really?I think we can' trust the scavengers one bit.They caught us!3 moons.I've been in here foreverrr!I want to fly!"skyfrost whined.

• Posted at:

Skyfrost

Backstory:

’But, since they were able to cap us, imagine what else they could do!’

• Posted at:

*Capture

• Posted at:

"Sienna i wouldn't pet the dragon (Void)" Casper warned he saw Skyfrost shift around he wondered how he could let the dragons fly without getting away there was a big room that looked like a arena but wasn't one he had made that room himself it had a roof so no dragons would fly out and wooden perches on the walls for them to land on it also had a deep pool for Dolphin he went back to the stables and got a halter he walked slowly towards Skyfrost and slipped on the halter undid the chain but left the muzzle on he led skyfrost into the new room and took off the halter went out and closed the door behind him and went to get Dolphin he led her in too and left them to play

• Posted at:

(Teal)

save the animals!

See, they gave us this entire room!’

• Posted at:

Skyfrost streched her wings in the tiny room that she had been led into.She still didn't trust the scavengers even when they helped her.But the question was.Should she trust them?What were they planing for the dragons?

• Posted at:

Skyfrost

Backstory:

’But maybe I’m just standing up for them beacause they saved me from my bethoral to a complete jerk’

• Posted at:

"There is a nice one though..."

• Posted at:

Skyfrost

Backstory:

Sienna hesitated...

Taking advantage of the scavenger's hesitation, Void lunged...

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Casper didn't wait for anything he quickly grabbed a stick from the floor and threw it at Void's mouth and pulled Seinna out of reach then grabbed a muzzle and put it on Void's snout

• Posted at:

(Teal)

save the animals!

But the muzzle he grabbed was Skyfrost's.Her muzzle now free,she unged and spat Icefire.The flames licking their bodies.Her mind flashed with faces of dying dragons but she clamped down the thought.

• Posted at:

Skyfrost

Backstory:

1 , , 3 , 4