The clouds were currently passing over the Modern Sect, blanketing the land with thick snow and ice.

Galaxian was kneeling on the ground, making a snowman. More like a snow-family. Or a snow-army, depending on how one saw it. He not only wasn't wearing a coat, but was dressed like it was an one-hundred-degree weather day outside, which was definitely wrong. His cheeks were slightly a tinge of red, though that was the natural color.

He was currently taking some snow (normally, not telepathically for once) and patting it to the side of a snowman/snowwoman.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

₲

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

G&S Mod

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

Hitan, Camus, Milo, Shaka, Gemini, Shura, Dolphin

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~|-Please don't forget me-|~ ^_^

Falcon threw a snowball at him from above, then prepared herself for any that might fly at her.

• Posted at:

Falcon

↠She/Her↞

↠Proud Latter-Day Saint↞

↠Let This Promise In Me Start↞

↠Like An Anthem In My Heart↞

↠From Now On↞

The snowball apparently missed him and hit the snowman. Galaxian looked confused about the snowball that came out of nowhere, before using the snow from the snowball as packing material.

• Posted at:

₲

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

G&S Mod

Until we lose them

The whole gang was there and dressed warmly. “Hey Galaxian,” Nartarus said. 

Adrestia gave a cheerful yell as she began to make snow angels. 

Eractus was packing together a snowball ready to commence the most famous of all fights:a snowball fight. 

• Posted at:

Throw me to the crowd,I’ll come back leading them in a riot. 

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

Forum cousin:Rune

Spartan brother with Alphawolf 

God of war, darkness and night 

Galaxian waved enthusiastically. "Hi!" He didn't notice Eractus' antics, but he did notice Adrestia's. He looked at her position for a bit more time before, finishing his current snowman, starting to make one that was making a snow angel right next to her.  

• Posted at:

₲

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

G&S Mod

Until we lose them

Ishmael stumbled upon the scene as he was out for a little walk in the modern sect. The plant god seemed a little chilly, despite the dark brown winter jacket he was wearing with a matching dark green scarf and beanie. Winter and all that came with it wasn't exactly his element, but even he could enjoy the muted feel a fresh snow could lend to anything. 

Milo was walking beside him, speaking animatedly about something. He had on a simple navy blue coat with holes cut in the back for his wings, which were pinned tight against his back. The bird hybrid seemed considerably less stressed than usual. He didn't have as much on his plate since most of the Bushbeasts had gone dormant in Ishmael's domain. 

Not even winter was colder than Orphos's emotions, and it showed. He had on an all black ensamble with a leather jacket, shirt, and jeans. He was watching Bliss who was wearing a snow jacket that was a few sizes too big, as was usually the case when Orphos tried to get her new clothes. She was wading into a particularly deep drift, and the dealer god was simply waiting for her to get stuck before helping her out. 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

isn't it lovely?

all alone

heart made of glass, my mind of stone

Time was just sitting on a bench, wearing what he normally did, admiring the snow.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

Kenshin was letting Rina enjoy the snow, watching as she giggled and caught the falling snow on her tongue. Her rosy cheeks gave her face a pretty look to it. Kenshin was in a thicker outfit, wearing his hood, lower mask, and gloves. He was standing a few yards away from where Galaxian was.

Rina had rarely seen snow, but she knew what it was. The snowflakes were biting her cheeks as she closed her eyes and faced her face into the sky, smiling to herself. She was having the time of her life, with barely any fear in her.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Triplets with Wizard & Pluto

Bros Singly, Imagine, Paradox, SeaQ

Sis's Lilac, Glamour, Marine, & More

"Have faith and don't ever lose hope."

Finished with the snowman, Galaxian climbed on top of a snowman and started making a crown out of ice, looking over his "kingdom"--seeing Time in the distance, as well as Bliss (who was probably just a mound in the snow right now) and Orphos (that snowman was really, really tall)--that is, the "king" was spectating his kingdom, up until the point he noticed Kenshin. Seeing that his sensei's back was turned to him, he jumped down softly back into the snow, managing to sound quiet, and bent down...slowly. His fingers closed around a mound of snow, and both hands came together carefully, perfecting the shape. 

"WHOM IS THOUST THAT INVADES MY LAND!" he shouted, and threw the "cannonball" at Kenshin's shoulder.

And...maybe slightly missed. Slightly. He hit a bit above his mark.

Namely, the side of his sensei's face.

Well, big oops.

• Posted at:

₲

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

G&S Mod

Until we lose them

Kenshin heard Galaxian's voice and turned his head, only to be met with a snowball in the face. He staggered back, shocked by the hit, and sudden wetness and cold in his face.

Rina turned around and noticed Kenshin, running to his side. "Kenshi?" she softly asked. She looked to where the snowball had come from and saw Galaxian.

Kenshin wiped the snow from what was exposed of his face, and looking around. His eyes came to a rest on Galaxian.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Wizard walked carefully close to Rina. Then he lay down near her and started making a snow angel. When he was done he got up and made another one. He continued this process, slowly getting closer to Rina. If Rina let him get close enough he was hoping to start making a snowman and try to get her to notice and maybe, just maybe, get her to help him.

• Posted at:

Wizard

➢Him/He

➢Christian

➢Saxophone

♦Homeschooled

♦Forum sisters~ Fantasy, Glamour, Key

♦Forum brothers~Paradox, Seaquake 

♦Triplets~Fallon and Pluto

☾Co-creator of LLaK: /348431☽

Meep the Yeep with Repicheep!~Me

There are, with Galaxian, at least two phases before/during apology.

The first phase is standing there doing nothing, which was what Galaxian was doing, freezing in place as his scarlet red eyes turned as wide as saucers, looking at the drippage, as it slowly registered in his mind that that was caused by him.

Then, the second phrase is that, after finally finding the scrambles of his mind, that it was his fault and therefore, apology was mandatory.

"Sensei?" the young deity stammered under Kenshin's gaze, his cheeks flaming to a bright red in less than one second. "Sorry!--I'm sorry. So, so sorry; so very sorry." He muttered another series of "Sorry"s under his breath, the volume going up and down with his voice like he was singing it, very off-pitch.

• Posted at:

₲

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

G&S Mod

Until we lose them

Kenshin was slightly surprised by this. Then again, it was Galaxian. Kenshin started chuckling, a half smile appearing on his face, though none could see due to the fact that he was wearing his lower mask. "Why are you apologizing so much, gakusei? We're in the snow and it was just a snowball. It's not like you put rocks in it."

Rina looked up at Kenshin in slight shock. He...he knows this boy? As a student? She looked back at Galaxian, her face hard to read since it was shocked or surprise, or anything else. It was just kinda blank with large eyes to go with it.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Wizard began the second step of his plan and began building a snowman.

• Posted at:

Wizard

➢Him/He

➢Christian

➢Saxophone

♦Homeschooled

Galaxian stopped in the middle of...his 54th apology, approximately. He was about to explain on when he spotted Rina, having somehow completely ignored her presence every time they met or at least having failed to acknowledge her. But on the other hand, she hadn't really noticed him before either, even more so, so it was fair game, the narrator supposes. His thoughts were faster and more ferocious than any storm, swirling through his head, so his apologetic expression immediately transferred into one with slightly widened eyes, raised eyebrow, a tilted head, and pretty much an incredulous expression.

• Posted at:

₲

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

G&S Mod

Until we lose them

Wizard dropped the snow he had in his hand and looked at Galaxian. "What in the"

• Posted at:

Wizard

➢Him/He

➢Christian

➢Saxophone

♦Homeschooled

Rina slightly tilted her head at Galaxian too. "Um..." she said very, very, very quietly. "I'm...Rina."

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Galaxian had on a very quizzical look. He tilted his head the other way, blinking. "Oh, um, hi. I'm Galaxian. Nice to meet you," he finally mustered.

..."Nice to meet you"?

• Posted at:

₲

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

G&S Mod

Until we lose them

(XD)

"That's a really nice name," Rina softly said, moving her eyes back and forth from the ground to Galaxian.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Starts chanting ship.

Oh wait I forgot about the age difference. Oh well, nobody cares

Continues changing ship.

• Posted at:

Wizard

➢Him/He

➢Christian

➢Saxophone

♦Homeschooled

Galaxian tilted his head the other way again (and the narrator wonders how many more times he will continue to do so). "Thanks! Your name is really...what do you call it...eloquent." He grinned slightly in a lopsided manner.

• Posted at:

₲

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

G&S Mod

Until we lose them

Imagine appeared, wearing- a t-shirt? HOW? 

Norean appeared, wearing a more suited winter jacket, sweatpants, and snow boots. He looks a lot more dejected than usual.

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

I feel like I'm fading   And there's nothing else to do   But say goodbye to you

Rina responded by giving Galaxian a small smile. "Thank you."

Kenshin raised an eyebrow at both of them. That's an improvement on Rina's side. She usually won't smile at anyone she just met.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

do i sense a ship

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

I feel like I'm fading   And there's nothing else to do   But say goodbye to you

Galaxian took out a snowball out of nowhere. He nodded at it. "How good are you at this?" he asked, playfully. "Ah, never mind." He threw it at her and this time, the seven-year-old deity met his mark.

• Posted at:

₲

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

G&S Mod

Until we lose them

Usually, if something like this were to happen, which already did, Rina would've immediately cried or bury her face in Kenshin's body. But when the snowball hit her chest, she only responded by packing some snow in her gloved hands, chucking it speedily at Galaxian.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Galaxian, to be fair, didn't use his deity powers. He dodged and rolled away from the snowballs, and the same time gathering even more snow and chucking it in Rina's direction.

• Posted at:

₲

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

G&S Mod

Until we lose them

Rina jumped behind Kenshin, dodging the snowballs.

Unfortunately, that meant Kenshin got hit by the snowballs. "Looks like you made an enemy, gakusei." He started packing some snow with Rina.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Imagine laughed at their antics and threw a snowball at the one who started it (Galaxian). "I don't know you, but that doesn't matter right now!" He shouted.

Norean slumped against a tree, wings splayed out behind him.

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Samuel came soaring in on his demon wings, and started chucking snowballs at Orphos. When he stopped moving you saw that he was wearing a Slytherin winter hat with a black and green poof ball on top. To match the hat, he was wearing a black hoodie, a green overcoat, green snow pants, and black snow boots. He was also wearing white gloves. Anyways he was now swooping down to collect more snow before throwing more snowballs at random people(which included Galaxian, Rina, Kenshin, Ishmael, and Bliss. And maybe Imagine.)

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

Forum Family: Zane, Ruby

What some call sands of time, I call the ashes of age.

Afterall, that’s what’ll be left behind in the end, ashes.

Orphos was in the middle of tugging a struggling Bliss out of a snowbank that was up to her shoulders when multiple snowballs hit him. He ignored them for a few seconds as he pulled his kid out. He saw Samuel collecting more snow and took the opportunity to make some snowballs of his own. However, in true Orphos fashion, all of his had rocks in the center. He hefted one of his showballs and pitched it at Samuel. 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

isn't it lovely?

all alone

heart made of glass, my mind of stone

Samuel ducked and used an ice spell to put ice in a snowball he had thrown at Orphos.

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

Galaxian grinned. "Challenge accepted." Well, he tried to, anyway, but his sixth sense screamed at him to duck, and he ducked. "It isn't fair to ambush--actually, it is." He hurled one at him, bent down, then grabbed mounds of snow, looking carefully for an angle to get Rina. "It isn't very brave to duck behind Sensei, either!" he shouted, getting away from Samuel's snowballs. He ducked behind a drift, away from all other deities (and non-deities), grinning to himself. Then he saw Orphos' snowballs.

"Hey, those could hurt people!" he reprimanded, in true Galaxian fashion, ignoring the snowball fight for a moment before getting back to it--but first removing all the stones and ice that could hurt people.

• Posted at:

₲

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

G&S Mod

Until we lose them

Falcon landed next to Galaxian. "Team?" She asked, chucking a snowball at Time. 

• Posted at:

Falcon

↠She/Her↞

↠Proud Latter-Day Saint↞

↠Let This Promise In Me Start↞

↠Like An Anthem In My Heart↞

↠From Now On↞

Wizard ceased his plan for now, and took the base of the snowman he already had and dropped it through the portal. It landed next to Rina and Kenshin, "Here you go. It will make a good fort." He then continued making the fort until there was a mini castle in front of Rina.

• Posted at:

Wizard

➢Him/He

➢Christian

➢Saxophone

♦Homeschooled

Rina stared at Wizard and the castle in shock before focusing back on making snowballs. She was dress in a white coat, and with her hood on, she blended in the snow perfectly. She slowly moved around until she saw Galaxian. Smiling to herself, she started throwing them at him before crawling back to Kenshin.

Kenshin jerked forward from a random snowball hit and turned, seeing Orphos put rocks in his snowballs. Would it be alright if he knew what they felt like so that he doesn't throw them at anyone? he pondered.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Eractus joined in the fray by hurling snowballs at Galaxian and Wizard. 

Done with Her snow angel,Adrestia began making an impressive looking snow castle as a fort against the incoming projectiles. “I’m claim this fort in the name of NarDresticus.” (Basically like how Shipn does hers.)

Nartarus smiled at the sight. He ran into Adrestia’s snow fort and fashioned a general’s hat out of the snow. “I DECLARE WAR!” He yelled.  

• Posted at:

Throw me to the crowd,I’ll come back leading them in a riot. 

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

Forum cousin:Rune

Spartan brother with Alphawolf 

God of war, darkness and night 

Time gets hit by Falcon's snowball in the face. He sighs as he wipes the snow off his face and then says, "If you want war. Then I shall give you war."  He leaps behind the bench he was sitting on and uses magic to craft snowballs and launch them at Falcon.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

Samuel used a spell to send an avalanche at both snow forts. And maybe Orphos. He also cast a spell so that Bliss wouldn’t get hit by any snow.

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

Imagine started throwing snowballs at Galaxian as well.

Norean glared at any snowballs that came near him, as if trying to push them away with the sheer force of his mind.

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

1 , , 3