Hi! If you fill this form out and write the first sentence, I will write a story for you. Be sure to post your forumer name, for example I am Dragon. 

Form

Name:

Tribe:

Forumer:

Abilities:

Home(like where the setting is):

Parents(optional):

Sentence:

Other: 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Dragon aka Shimmer

rainwing

loves WOF and Dragons

RainNight forever 

Tribeshifter

Glorybringer

starspeaker

qibliwatcher

Turtlejou

Blicket

Lunatail

MudWing

SeaWing

SandWing

NightWing

SkyWing

IceWing

RainWing

My form: 

Name:Storm 

Tribe:NightWings 

Forumer:Dragon 

Abilities:Darkstalker abilities

Home:Island in the Bay of a Thousand Scales 

Parents:Mother is Moonstone and Father is unknown but will be discovered. 

Other:N/A

If you like the story I make for you, tell me and I will make more with that character. 

• Posted at:

Dragon aka Shimmer

rainwing

loves WOF and Dragons

RainNight forever 

Tribeshifter

Glorybringer

starspeaker

qibliwatcher

Turtlejou

Blicket

Lunatail

MudWing

SeaWing

SandWing

NightWing

SkyWing

IceWing

RainWing

Prologue(before Darkstalker’s time, around 50 years after the Scorching and even before Foeslayer.) 

No no no no no no! No! Moonstone scrambed up the slopes of Agate Mountain, to where Starstruck was sitting. “How long do you think it will take?” Only half listening, she replied “For what?” “For this... happiness to become hell. For everything to disappear. Do you want to hear my latest prophecy?” “Sure.” Moonstone replied. “From an island of Sea, the storm will return, and hatched of night named after a stone, he longs for freedom for his own, comes to call this place his home. The stone is you. MoonSTONE. And you always wanted to name a dragonet Storm. I think the queen has to hear this.” Moonstone flew down the mountain, straight into her cave. She packed away all her things, and soared away. She could feel the wind carrying her away to the Bay of a Thousand Scales and to a big island. I will keep you safe. But could she? Did she really know what she was doing? 

• Posted at:

Dragon aka Shimmer

rainwing

loves WOF and Dragons

RainNight forever 

Tribeshifter

Glorybringer

starspeaker

qibliwatcher

Turtlejou

Blicket

Lunatail

MudWing

SeaWing

SandWing

NightWing

SkyWing

IceWing

RainWing

Accidentally forgot sentence 

No no no no no no!

• Posted at:

Dragon aka Shimmer

rainwing

loves WOF and Dragons

RainNight forever 

Tribeshifter

Glorybringer

starspeaker

qibliwatcher

Turtlejou

Blicket

Lunatail

MudWing

SeaWing

SandWing

NightWing

SkyWing

IceWing

RainWing

Name: Raven

Tribe: Oragimiwings

Forumer: Rose/Sakura

Abilities: They can spit acid, which is stored in their throat pouch. The acid burns through everything, but is slow, and numbs the area, causing the victim not to feel anything. They can fly pretty fast, able to go upside down backward, thanks to their second set of wings. They maneuver around easily in the air but are terrible runners and okay diggers. They have the ability to Move as silently as a cat. Their teardrop can be used as a weapon, and since their teeth and claws are so sharp, it's easier for them to make a kill if necessary. They can withstand very cold temperatures since their scales overlap. They can also see in the night. They also can smell the air with their tongue, but it isn't very effective.

Home(like where the setting is): An archipelago south of Pantala

Parents(optional): Daughter of the Queen's sister

Sentence: "Raven felt her heart lift as the Queen said her name; she was being noticed!"

Other: The Origamiwings can be all colors, the most common being white, and the least common being black. All of them have patterns that are darker or lighter than their main color. Their main color is the color they get as they grow older. All Origamiwings are born without any color, except their eyes, which are the color of their main color. Their scales overlap each other, and are usually shiny, and shaped like leaves. They have a slim body, and they look like they are origami. They have large curved claws and large legs. They have a black, spiky ridge that's shaped like feathers going down their back, and onto their tail. Their tail has a single, huge, "teardrop" on the tip, which is black. Their underbelly is lighter than their main color. Their eyes are their main color and have spike ridges on the top and bottom of the eye. They have spike ridges on the back of their legs. They have a throat pouch and a horn on the end of their snout. Their eyes look like a cat's. They have four wings that glow and look like origami. Their eyes, wings, and spike ridges give off a faint glow, which is the color of their main color. Their teeth and claws are very sharp. 

-Sakura/Rose

• Posted at:

~Sakura/Rose~

"WINNER, Empress of all scales and queen of all squares! Weep for your tokens, adversaries!" -Whiteout

~Shared account between two sisters~

Form

Name: Kittiwake.

Tribe: SeaWings, and her father is SeaWing/NightWing.

Forumer: Phoenix.

Abilities: Normal SeaWing abilities, and she can blind dragons with her scales when in combat.

Home(like where the setting is): She lives under the sea, but can the story be on a flat grassland/park?

Parents(optional): Blu the SeaWing/NightWing, her mother is Reef the SeaWing, but Reef died.

Sentence: (You choose, make it dramatic please.)

Other: Her scales are an electric teal, often making dragons close their eyes or squint when they look at her. She is fierce, loving to fight. She’s also loyal and comforting.

And can this dragonet (her friend.) be included?

Form

Name: Aztec.

Tribe: SandWing.

Forumer: Phoenix.

Abilities: Normal SandWing abilities.

Home(like where the setting is): She lives in the Scorpion Den, but can the story be on a flat grassland/park? (This is not when they meet.)

Parents(optional): Her Dad is Cactus, and her Mom is Splinter.

Sentence: “I presume we are friends. Is that correct?” or “I figure that is possible. Am I accurate?”

Other: She is utterly annoying. She uses complicated words that no one understands, then she asks if she’s correct.

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Brothers- Domino, Zane, Cobra.

•Forum Sisters- Kaleidoscope, Kitsune, Jacquelyn.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

•Member of the “Forums Need to Stay” Campaign.

Ok I’m going to do Rose and then Phoenix. 

• Posted at:

Dragon aka Shimmer

rainwing

loves WOF and Dragons

RainNight forever 

Tribeshifter

Glorybringer

starspeaker

qibliwatcher

Turtlejou

Blicket

Lunatail

MudWing

SeaWing

SandWing

NightWing

SkyWing

IceWing

RainWing

The Fate of Ravens 

Raven-Rose/Sakura-by Dragon-Chapter one

“Raven.” Raven felt her heart lift as the queen said her name; she was being noticed! “Yes?” “Come here.” Raven walked to Queen Sparrow’s side. “Parrot, Woodpecker, Robin, Cardinal.” The five OrigamiWings followed the queen through the halls of the palace. “You are all going on a special mission to the Kingdom of the Sea. You will spy and report back. One of you will go to the Rainforest Kingdom, one to the Kingdom of Sand, one to the Night Kingdom, and one to the Sky Kingdom.” The dragonets nodded. Raven was terrified. “Raven, you will go to the Night Kingdom, Woodpecker will go to the Rainforest Kingdom, Robin to the Kingdom of the Sea, Cardinal to the Kingdom of Sand, and Parrot to the Sky Kingdom.” The dragonets left, not knowing their fates...

• Posted at:

Dragon aka Shimmer

rainwing

loves WOF and Dragons

RainNight forever 

Tribeshifter

Glorybringer

starspeaker

qibliwatcher

Turtlejou

Blicket

Lunatail

MudWing

SeaWing

SandWing

NightWing

SkyWing

IceWing

RainWing

Name:Blizzard

Tribe:IceWings

Forumer:Dawn

Abilities:IceWing Abilities.

Home:The ice kingdom

Parents:North-mother Ice-father

Other

• Posted at:

The soul of one is the soul of another

Briarpelt of RiverClan

Cactus of the SandWings

Ok Phoenix. 

Several Moons Away

Chapter One-Kittiwake-Phoenix-by Dragon

”HOW DO YOU SLEEP THROUGH THE WAKE UP?!?!?!?!?!!??!!!??!?!” The scales of her father flashed quickly, black glowing white. Kittiwake sighed and climbed out of bed. Today they would go to Fathom’s Park, the park named after Fathom the SeaWing. (Skipping ahead)

They arrived at the park and Kittiwake noticed a trail of sand leading to the edge of the park. She followed it to a beach, where a SandWing was sitting, talking to Delphi, a SeaWing from the palace. “I presume we are friends. Am I correct?” “Yes.” Delphi replied. Then the SandWing turned around, and saw Kittiwake. “I’m Aztec.” Suddenly, a dragon leaped past Kittiwake and Delphi and attacked Aztec.

• Posted at:

Dragon aka Shimmer

rainwing

loves WOF and Dragons

RainNight forever 

Tribeshifter

Glorybringer

starspeaker

qibliwatcher

Turtlejou

Blicket