~Plot~ 

When you were very young, there was this organization called HAHMA. It stood for Half-Animal-Human Mutation Association (That rhymes). What was the goal of HAHMA? HAHMA members worked in hospitals where newborns were born.

Every time a new baby was born, they’d inject a shot that would genetically modify their DNA. No one knew what was going on, and no one suspected anything. For 10 years, HAHMA went on normally, not suspected of anything.

When an injected child turns around 9-13, the effects of the shot will start occurring. That’s when people noticed a similarity with the injected children. They were all injected by the same company, HAHMA. HAHMA had lied to them all along. They said the shot was to help the infants get stronger, but that clearly they weren't growing stronger. In fact, the injected children were sicker more often than the non-injected kids. So then 10 years after the start of HAHMA, they got banned in Zlein, the country where HAHMA first started out in.

Former members of HAHMA that manage to avoid getting captured by the government started collecting the injected children. They did tests on the children. People started noticing the kids disappearing. 6 months later, the former members were put in prison and the kids got freed.

The children went to this part of Zlein where they could have a good, normal life. Put Zlein in other. This part is called Eryas. In Eryas, they have a proper education and are treated normally. They get a second chance in life. It’s everything they’d ever want.

But they won’t remain safe in there forever. Some kids have been suspecting that Eryas isn’t what it appears to be. There are many secrets kept from the kids. Their lives perhaps won't be as peaceful as they thought. After all the hardships they've been through, they have to go through another one? But who ever said that the road to a happy ending was ever easy?

~Rules~

-Ask questions if you’re confused. It’s okay!

-Read the rules, these are important!

-Have flaws. Please. At least one is good enough.

-One character per person, thought I will open up the character limit per person depending on how many people enter forms.

-New chapters may come in once every week or so. I do have projects! Which reminds me that I still have to finish my science project due next Tuesday...

-Instead of Zlein, put Xanil in other.

-I have control over the character after you submit your form. If you request a change in your character, don't be afraid to ask!

-The shot that was injected allows you to transform into an animal of your choice.

-Can you please have one subspecies of an animal? For example, someone is allowed to have a Red Fox and someone else can have an Arctic Fox. Then, there are more avaliable animals.

-Instead of Xanil, put the scientific name of your animal in other.

-Any type of romance is allowed. Just make sure the other person is fine with it.

~Form~

Name:

Age (10+):

Sexuality:

Animal:

Appearance (Human):

Appearance (Animal):

Personality:

Crush?:

Are you allowed to be injured? (Ranging from something like a bruise to a scar):

Are you allowed to be killed?:

Are you allowed to be shipped?:

Other:

~My Form~

Name: NightWolf Arctos

Age (10+): 12

Sexuality: Pansexual

Animal: Arctic Wolf

Appearance (Human): Some what dark brown eyes and long black hair. Her bangs are so long they reach below her chin. Her bangs cover most of her left eye. She has a light-tanish skin color. She's only a couple inches taller than average 12-year-olds. She looks lean and her hair is down. She looks emotionless most of the time. NightWolf has a T-Shirt with different animals in beautiful designs. Over her T-Shirt, she would wear a white or light blue hoodie. She has leggings varying from dark blue to black. She has socks that reach on her ankles that vary from dark blue to Prussian blue. She has black glasses. Those nerd kinds.

Appearance (Animal): She has white wolf ears and a furry tail that's also white. Her fur is all white, except from the middle of her legs, they are black. She can also see in the dark and when she does, they turn green.

Personality: NightWolf is usually very friendly. She likes to lift the mood. She's not exactly the most social person, but she's loyal and is always there to help you. Along with that, she is mildly stubborn and isn't afraid to threaten you. She likes to pretend everything is fine, even if it isn't because she feels like her emotions are a burden to her friends. She can be a deep person and speak from her heart, even if she's just 12. She's serious and organized about work. When her days are turning out really bad, she likes to go into a dark corner and pull her legs to her chest and think dark thoughts. She's usually calm, but can lose her temper. She's smart, but she doesn't like to show it. She picks up things quickly. Sometimes, she's quite and seem emotionless.

Crush?: We’ll s

Are you allowed to be injured? (Ranging from something like a bruise to a scar): Yes

Are you allowed to be killed?: Yes

Are you allowed to be shipped?: Yes

Other: Read the rules?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

|~nightwolf~|

November 23, 2016 March 29, 2019

2025 stars.

"don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened."

No words can describe how much I loved the WoFMB.

And no words will describe how sad it is to leave.

can i say i love you all?

bookmark

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

Fam: Everyone

BotW: 345247

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

Don'thinof thiagoodbyethinof iaa "seyolater."

bookmark

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

Are the Animals actually full Animals? Or are they Human-Animal Hybrids?

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

Forum Sis's: Andalite, Fallon, Lynx, Fantasy.

Forum Bros: Zane, Wizard.

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

#DrumBox/Cahonthingamajiggy player

Star Count: 1321

@Paradox: Basically, they look like human, but they can change into humans.

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

Save me a spot please!

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

[/You never really leave the place you love. You take a part of it with you and leave a part of you \]

[/We must accept the end of something in order to start building something new\]

Ooh, I remember this!

Name: Fairy Dragonheart

Sexuality: Straight

Animal: Glasswing butterfly

Appearance (Human): Fairy has brown hair streaked golden, and it appears straight, though it actually curls up the slightest bit. It reaches to the middle of her back and she almost always has it loose or in a ponytail. Her eyes are hazel, but always appearing in shades of green, and she’s pretty pale. Fairy looks younger than she actually is, 12 or 13, and she’s a bit tall. She’s pretty thin, but lightly muscled and very flexible. She’s practically always in jeans and white tennis shoes, topped with any shirt that isn’t a very bright color (mostly reds and purples), and she usually prefers those without much glitter, sequins, print, or frills in general. Fairy virtually never has any accessories on her unless it’s a really special occasion, and even then it’ll be something small.

Appearance (Animal): Like a normal glasswing...? How in the Hives are you supposed to describe a butterfly- But the orangish edge of her wings are actually a shade or two darker, leaning towards orange-brown, and the white streak looks a bit smudged. The body is also a shade of brown darker than usual.

Personality: Fairy is pretty shy and never really opens up to anyone unless she’s known them for a really long time (we’re talking years here), and even then she won’t really tell them what she’s thinking. She prefers to keep all her thoughts and ideas tucked away safely in her brain, and if she writes them down they’ll be hopelessly encrypted in a way only she would understand. She’s usually calm, even in emergencies, or at least acts like it even it even if she’s freaking out inside. Fairy bottles her emotions a lot as well, and she’ll really only show calm or happiness (unless, like, “deep in thought” counts?). She’s pretty smart and likes logic puzzles, reading, writing, and learning new things, but she mostly focuses on things she enjoys or can use in everyday situations (like math… she likes it, but doesn’t learn something unless she thinks it could be useful). She’s a bit intimidated by the thought of really getting out of her comfort zone, but once she does she adapts quickly. She’s pretty stubborn yet a little indecisive. She doesn’t stutter but she might hesitate to weigh her words, sometimes taking a while… She also speaks with a bit of an accent.

Crush?: Well no one else has posted their forms yet so...

Are you allowed to be injured? (Ranging from something like a bruise to a scar): Yep.

Are you allowed to be killed?: Preferably not, but if you do could you make it angsty?

Are you allowed to be shipped?: Yep.

Other: Greta oto

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

We will never be forgotten

for we've all played our parts

and if the memories are erased

they'll still be in our hearts

Name: Lupa Drake
Age (10+): 14
Animal: Arctic wolf
Appearance (Human): Lupa has warm brown hair and slightly tanned skin. She is tall for her age and needs to wear glasses to see. Lupa normally wears jeans and a T-shirt, sometimes with a sweater overtop.
Appearance (Animal): Lupa is much bigger then normal wolves and has pure white fur. She has a grey stripe running down her left haunch and her right ear has a chunk torn from it.
Personality: Fierce and seclusive, Lupa mostly keeps to herself. She normally doesn't trust others, but if you earn her trust, she will remain by your side forever. Lupa is a deadly fighter, and knows many styles of hand to hand fighting including karate and tae Kwon doe (sorry if I spelled it wrong). Lupa can also be short tempered at times, but makes up for it with her kindness.
Crush?: None so far...
Are you allowed to be injured? (Ranging from something like a bruise to a scar): Yes
Are you allowed to be killed?: No
Are you allowed to be shipped?: Yes!
Other: Canis Lupus Arctos

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»Forum sisters: Spirit, Fallon, Glamour and Forest

»Forum brothers: Cobra, Shard, and Prisma

»Forum twin: Ruby

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Lead the pack, don't follow it.

Name: Syralla Vertigo Dauntless Miranne aka "Vellichor"

Age (10+): 14 near 15

Sexuality: Panromantic Ace

Animal: Marbled Cat

Appearance (Human): around 5'5, oak brown wavy hair reaching mid-back with a red streak through it, galaxy jacket with a maroon shirt underneath, slim fit denim jeans and black sneakers. very thin, like 90 pounds. 

Appearance (Animal): retractable claws and long slightly fluffy tail with spotted pattern, slightly hunched over legs and the ability to quickly grip onto trees. slightly sharpened teeth and yellow reflective eyes, allowing night vision. 

Personality: Fairly observant, yet a bit blind to the obvious but will notice small detail. Somewhat standoffish and closed off, but will open up and be very ecstatic and talkative. Very untrusting of others and protective of them regardless. 

Crush?: n/a

Are you allowed to be injured? (Ranging from something like a bruise to a scar): yeehaw im already covered in scars what's one more

Are you allowed to be killed?: preferably neehaw but i guess

Are you allowed to be shipped?: yeehaw

Other: Pardofelis marmorata

• Posted at:

V E L L I C H O R

he/xe/they  

colourblind~system~anxious  

~fire dances in the moonlight~  

but what does the science say?

"It's been 3 hours

and we still don't know who's fronting"

being redesigned

bookmark

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

My post still hasn't gone through...

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

Let me find the old one 

Give me a minute 

• Posted at:

ivy

why are uppercase and lowercase letters a thing? why don't we just write in all caps or all lc.? it's basically just western languages that do this? is this another relic of our eurocentric mentality and world? if so, i reject this way of life

@Fairydragon: Accepted!

@Stormbringer: The Arctic Wolf has already been taken. Please choose another animal.

@Vellichor: Accepted!

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

@Fairydragon: Accepted!

@Stormbringer: Lupa is not accepted. The Arctic Wolf has already been taken.

@Vellichor: Accepted!

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

Wow that actually took just over a minute

Thank you for creating something that starts with one of the last letters of the alphabet 

Makes it easy to find with the reverse-alphabetizing function of the my posts

Name: Ivy Rae

Age (10+): 14

Sexuality: Bi (prefers females)

Animal: Serval (I can’t find the names of subspecies)

Appearance (Human): She has a slender build and a narrow waistline. Ivy has long straight black hair that usually falls in front of her face, hiding most of it.. Her eyes are a sort of purpleish-blue. She is about 5’3”.

Appearance (Animal): As a serval Ivy is about 22” at the shoulder and weighs about 20 pounds. She has the small head and large ears of a serval, along with the long legs. Her pelt is the typical spots and stripes. Her tail is about 11” long, with black at the end. Ivy’s fur is golden-yellow, with a white underbelly and white on the insides of her legs as well. The only hint that she’s not a true serval is that her eyes remain the same color. 

Personality: Ivy speaks softly, and is generally shy and withdrawn. But she has a curious and experimental nature to her, willing to explore her abilities once she’s safe. She’s rather afraid of sudden loud noises, much like a cat, and can quickly adjust to any schedule (sleeping during the day, waking up super early, etc,) 

Crush?: None right now

Are you allowed to be injured? (Ranging from something like a bruise to a scar): Yes

Are you allowed to be killed?: Yes, but I’d prefer to stay alive

Are you allowed to be shipped?: Yes 

Other: Leptailurus serval

• Posted at:

ivy

why are uppercase and lowercase letters a thing? why don't we just write in all caps or all lc.? it's basically just western languages that do this? is this another relic of our eurocentric mentality and world? if so, i reject this way of life

@Ivy: Accepted!

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

Then I guess Lupa can be a Timber wolf

Appearance: Pitch black fur with a grey stripe down her back and onto her left haunch. Her right ear has a chunk torn from it and she is much bigger then normal wolves, almost as tall as a humans chest (is this okay?).

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

@Stormbringer: When you say "almost as tall as a humans chest," do you mean from feet to the top of the chest? Or the length of a human's chest from the torso to the base of the neck?

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

Poke

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

Poke

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

bookmark

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Poke

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

Poke

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

Here's my character!

Name: Time Conquest

Age (10+): 15

Animal: Golden Eagle

Appearance (Human): His skin is a light tan and his hair is black and straight, he also has a streak of white hair. He has bangs almost covering his right eye. his eye color is a dark blue, almost making them look black. He is close to the average height of someone around his age but on the shorter side. He has a slightly muscular build. Time usually wears pants with dark colors, he also usually wears dark colored shirts with no designs on them. But he always wears his dark blue trench coat, it is a white clock with roman numerals and the hands pointing at the twelve. His trench coat also has a hood. Of course, he wears shoes, they’re black.

Appearance (Animal): Time is the average size of a golden eagle, but he still keeps his dark blue eyes. His feathers are black, except for some on his right wing, which is white, which seems to resemble his white streak in his hair.

Personality: Time is normally calm, and knows how to keep his cool in most situations. He is smart and is always thinking and calculating what is happening and what might happen next. He hates being proved wrong, but he doesn’t show it. Most of his feelings he doesn’t show, unless if he feels comfortable and safe. Except if it is related to love, he has no romance experience and always gets really nervous and fidgets a lot when anybody asks or talks to him about it. He can be angered, it just takes lots of things or one big thing that relates to something or someone he holds close. He also hates himself on the inside, he believes that he isn’t strong enough to do anything.

Crush?: idk

Are you allowed to be injured? (Ranging from something like a bruise to a scar): yeah

Are you allowed to be killed?: preferably not, if so, make it cool. please?

Are you allowed to be shipped?: Yes!

Other: Aquila chrysaetos

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

@Time: Accepted!

Sent: January 21, 2019 3:09

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

@Time: Accepted!

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

bookmark

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

Bookmark.

• Posted at:

-ᏕᎧᏬᏝᏕᎧᏁᎶ-*Fallen*

{I Identify as a Child of God!}

Want to see a disappearing trick? I call it hiatus!

Proud Christian

Jesus, I praise your name

You fill me in every way

So it's you that I will raise

Until I end my days

Name: Prism Crystalpond

Age (10+): 12

Sexuality:straight

Animal:Red spotted Purple Butterfly (I swear thats its actual name)

Appearance (Human):shoulder length blonde hair that is always poofy no matter how much she brushes it, pale skin, hazel eyes, usally wears flowey shirts in varing shades of pink, orange ,yellow, bright blue, and purple that tend to have floral patterns, colorful leggings that usally have plant and/or animal patterns, always is wearing a headband (even if it doesnt match her outfit, she will wear one), wears galaxy patterned sneakers that have multicolored-pastel laces that are untied 95% of the time, shorter then most kids her age, rounded face with pink cheeks, glittery bright pink glasses, a little on the not-what-you-would-call-skinny side, always a bunch or random drawings on her arms and legs

Appearance (Animal): she is slightly smaller then average, black body, one of her antena is slightly bent, one side of her wings is brown with orange spots, while the other side is mostly blue but the top two wings are tipped with orande and the bottom two are yellow on the bottom that turns greenish that becomes blue (this is based off a really cool picture I saw when i looked up images, while the other side of the wings/the antena was not)

Personality: shy (as in she is an introvert with social anxiety shy), she is smart but feels like an idiot, trys to be helpful and kind, hates herself, very clumsy, is usally stressed out and can get really emotional, likes to write and read, is obsessed with all things magical, is usally quiet and when she does talk to people who she isn't close to she usally regrets it later, draws/writes quotes on her arms and legs and whenever stuff fades off she just draws new things (even though she is terrible at art), fidgets a lot

Crush?: nada

Are you allowed to be injured? (Ranging from something like a bruise to a scar): yes

Are you allowed to be killed?: yes

Are you allowed to be shipped?:umm please don't

Other:Limenitis arthemis

• Posted at:

Prism/Kaleidoscope

⇢She/Her/Fangirl⇠

⇢Star  Count ~ 804⇠

⇢5/5/15~Until the very end⇠  

⇢You're Talented & Amazing⇠ 

⇢And Don't Let Anyone Tell You Otherwise⇠ 

⇢And Always Chase Your Dreams⇠ 

@Kaleidascope: Accepted!

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

bookmark

• Posted at:

Boop

She/Her/They/Them

"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes.

After that who cares?

He’s a mile away and you’ve got his shoes!" — Billy Connolly

LGBTQ+

Her wolf form is from one's feet to one's chest

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Name: Fallon (Silverstream) Bikusen

Age (10+): 15 near 16

Animal: Silver Fox

Appearance (Human): She wears a black or dark gray hood sometimes, having long, slightly thick and wavy black hair, that has a few silver streaks in it, and she keeps it in either a low ponytail or braid. Her hood is attached to a leather jacket with cotton sleeves and hood, with a black or dark gray shirt underneath and black or gray pants, and black above calf boots. She has light green eyes; a slender and toned build with long legs, though a bit shorter than others her age.

Appearance (Animal): Fallon is average sized compared to red foxes, with black fur and a cinereous color on the sides, and a white coloration at the tip of the bushy tail. Her eyes change into silver, with black ears, and some odd, yet distinct silver lines around her eyes, which have a slight swirl at the edge.

Personality: Fallon is sometimes serious and a slight introvert. But once you get to know her, she can be an extrovert and laugh when it's time to be funny, plus quick-witted. Though she’s extremely cautious of others, when she starts to know others, she cares for others' feelings, comforting them, and is very helpful or can be when needed help. She's also very hardcore and acts tough, though she's emotional inside. If she gets hurt emotionally, she’ll try to hold it in and say she’s fine to others, but will break down sometimes into tears when she’s alone or with someone she is really, really, really close with. She'll do things sometimes without being asked, and will get a job done if it's not finished. She does have a temper that will blow off if she's angered, stressed, or you caught her in a bad mood, which is not good. But when she knows you and accepts you as a friend, she will fiercely protect her friends, whatever the cost.

Crush?: Open

Are you allowed to be killed?: Maybe? Preferably no but it’s up to you.

Are you allowed to be shipped?: Yes

Other: Vulpes Vulpes (because the Silver Fox is a melanistic form of the Red Fox)

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

@Stormbringer: So like to the base of the neck?

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

Name: Astra Firefly

Age (10+): 14

Animal: Peregrine Falcon

Appearance (Human): Astra is around 5ft 8”, and thin. She has short, light brown hair, cut to the base of her neck. She usually does it in french braids or dutch braids. Astra's skin is pale and her eyes are a deep gray, with flecks of blue, and she has high cheekbones. She has a slight athletic look about her, but not much. She is also quite skinny, but not on the unhealthy side. Astra has a sprinkling of freckles across the bridge of her nose and under her eyes. She normally wears the a black long sleeved shirt, and dark blue almost purple leggings and black ankle boots. She will wear this outfit in all weathers, except if it gets really cold. Then she will put on a dark purple jacket. 

Appearance (Animal): Larger than a normal Peregrine Falcon. She is mostly pale gray, her flight feathers being dark black, and instead of the normal black and white feathers, they are pale gray and dark black. 

Personality: Astra is very intimidating from far away, but when you get to know her she is really sweet and kind, and will do anything she can to save someone she loves/cares about. She is very talkative if you are someone close to her, but if she meets someone she doesn't know yet, she is very shy. She loves books and the smell of the ocean breeze. She also likes to watch the stars. She is a natural born leader. She is very stubborn, and does not like to let someone take over anything that she is leading. If you get in her way when she is on a roll, you will be plowed down. (She also has just a little social anxiety.) Sometimes hides her emotions on the inside, which can lead to her exploding sometimes. She is a big fangirl and loves to ship people, but doesn't believe anyone would ever have a crush on her or ship her. 

Crush?: Time?

Are you allowed to be killed?: No

Are you allowed to be shipped?: YESYESYESYESYESYES

Other: Falco Peregrinus

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

[/You never really leave the place you love. You take a part of it with you and leave a part of you \]

[/We must accept the end of something in order to start building something new\]

Name:Blair Snowdon

Age (10+):11

Sexuality:pansexual

Animal:snowy owl

Appearance (Human):Blair has tanish skin with freckles on her face she got silver eyes and brown hair that she likes kept in a ponytail she wears a plain black shirt with a white jeans and cowboy boots she has a dagger strapped to her right hip

Appearance (Animal):she is white with black markings on her chest and wings black talons and beak her eyes are yellow 

Personality:quick and fierce Blair is not afraid to fight he is a bit zippy always everywhere at once he is funny telling jokes to cheer everyone up he knows a lot about healing and herbs she rarely ever gets mad

Crush?:not yet

Are you allowed to be injured? (Ranging from something like a bruise to a scar):yes

Are you allowed to be killed?:no

Are you allowed to be shipped?:yes

Other:Bubo scandiacus

• Posted at:

(Teal)

cats are born to live and fight and dragons are born to fly

i am born to write for that is who i am and i know that deep

down i am part dragon now and forever

why live if you can't dream

save the animals!

Addition to Astra's animal appearance: She has the same color eyes as when she is a human.

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

Night wolf: Yes

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

@Stormbringer: That’s kinda tall.. would you mind making her a bit smaller?

@Astra: Accepted!

@Teal: Can you add a little more negative traits to Blair?

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

well Blair can have a hot temper and....she can get distracted is that good?

• Posted at:

(Teal)

cats are born to live and fight and dragons are born to fly

i am born to write for that is who i am and i know that deep

down i am part dragon now and forever

why live if you can't dream

save the animals!

1 ,