so, the only people alowed to roleplay are the people i  roleplayed with on chat. and ifanyone else wants to join, im sorry, but you've lost your chance, but feel free to post still. im probaly gonna leave the fors for a month ot at leat untill the chat is bk if this post does'nt get anywhere. on the chat, people didn't have super high expectations, we didn,t have an entire back story set up, we made up everything as we went. you didn't have to be super well known for people to actually join. ut here, people have to high of expectations, no matter how many roleplays i make, no matter how difrent they are, people still have higher expectations than last. you know, sometimes, like with video games for example, may seem realy bad, or wierd, but someday, could get an update, and become the next big thing, but the update removes the things that were good about it before, and some of the secrets, then you'd feel bad, that you wern't one of the few that got to see them. same thing with alot of things, like roleplays. time to see if this gets anywhere.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

DISMAY

"i was lost and was afraid, i believed all of their lies, i believed that i was safe, and that i would never die, now I'm alone, ive been hiding in the dark, i just want to go home, but my deeds send me to far" - from the song afton family

poke

• Posted at:

DISMAY

"i was lost and was afraid, i believed all of their lies, i believed that i was safe, and that i would never die, now I'm alone, ive been hiding in the dark, i just want to go home, but my deeds send me to far" - from the song afton family

Hi again!!!! XD

Yeah, I've been trying to poke your rps.

• Posted at:

Not my real name, but call me Sparky! I'm also a FEMALE

"Good night, Princess Peach. " -TEC-XX, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

My other account: Dragonbutterfly954

thx sparky, can we continue our rp?

• Posted at:

DISMAY

Hah, you're welcome! XD

Sure, I'd be glad to continue! ;)

• Posted at:

So, do you wanna start it off?

• Posted at:

OK, so where were we, after William was turning?

• Posted at:

DISMAY

Poke

• Posted at:

DISMAY

Poke sparky

• Posted at:

DISMAY

Oof, so sorry!!

Sure, we can start it off there.

• Posted at:

Poke! Just keeping this alive ;)

• Posted at:

john- is standing off to the side, looking like chrismas came came early

• Posted at:

DISMAY

ok,

williwam- growls - no im not...

• Posted at:

DISMAY

(If I'm correct, in the fight William had with Cheddar, that started just because he denied he was hurt, ended with Cheddar being unconcious. Strength tried to fight William, but failed, and is wounded pretty badly. This should be everything! :) )

Cheddar was still lying unconcious, pretty bruised up.

Strength leaned against the wall, breathing heavily. He was scraped all over, and he felt terrible. "W-William..." He mumbled as he flew up into the air again. "William... William! We can... Try to help you..." He rasped out as he flew over towards him.

• Posted at:

Not my real name, but call me

Sparky!

"No matter what happens, there's always something good, because hope never dies!" ~ Sparky

A good quote from Vamporizer:

"WHEN LIFE PUSHES YOU BACK, PUNCH IT IN THE FACE."

Forum Twin: Wolfdragon43782 {Alphawolf}

william- grows and backs away -

• Posted at:

DISMAY

willian- growls and backs up _

• Posted at:

DISMAY

john- looks like hes trying to to burst out laughing

• Posted at:

DISMAY

Cheddar slowly opens up one eye. "What's... Going on...?" She mumbles.

Strength slowly floats towards John. "Please... I.... Sorry to ask.... I need.... Help..."

• Posted at:

Sparky!

"No matter what happens, there's always something good, because hope never dies!" ~ Sparky

john- why?

• Posted at:

DISMAY

micheal starts no walk off to the side

• Posted at:

DISMAY

sparkyyyyyyyyyyy

• Posted at:

DISMAY

"What do you mean... We need... To save... Humankind.... " Strength mumbled as he fell to the ground, exhausted.

"What's going on.....? " Cheddar asked sluggishly. 

Sorry I took so long to reply!

• Posted at:

( it's ok )

john- nah -

william- shoves micheal to the ground and knocks him out, then presses a button releesing the rest of the expiriments.

• Posted at:

DISMAY

william- laughs -

• Posted at:

DISMAY

Cheddar slowly struggles to her feet, still in pain. "William..." she mutters softly.

"No...! William, why!?" Strength gasps. "I... I will stop them all by myself!" He rams into an experiment, then he lets out a determined roar as he charges into several more.

(Also, I did say Cheddar was a human who could turn into a mouse (Squeek), or was it vice-versa? Sorry I had to ask, but it's been so long!)

(I really do think this rp is epic! I love putting characters into difficult situations like this, then watching them cope with it. Lol, that could just be me! :) )

• Posted at:

Sparky!

xd, and it was the first one about cheddar

• Posted at:

DISMAY

william- growls - what?

jake- has no idea whats going on cuz hes not in the containment hallway

a few mutated zombies over powwer strength, one of them has a chainsaw arm ( thats literly organic ( its from resident evil 6 ) ) and it gos to drive it into strenght

• Posted at:

DISMAY

poke?

• Posted at:

DISMAY

poke

• Posted at:

DISMAY

(Sorry for the late reply, again! XD)

Strength screamed, a loud, painful sound as he collapsed.

"William... I... I know it probably doesn't mean much, but... I'm sorry for fighting  you" Cheddar murmured as she totally ignored Strength's pleas for help.

(LOL, thank you for answering me! XD)

• Posted at:

( it's ok, and np )

jake- hears strength, gos in there, sees whats going on, shoots a tranq dart and william, and the expiriments, nocking them out.

• Posted at:

DISMAY

( it's ok, and np )

jake- hears strength, gos in there, sees whats going on, shoots a tranq dart and william, and the expiriments, nocking them out.

• Posted at:

DISMAY

( it's ok, and np )

• Posted at:

DISMAY

sorry for tripple post

• Posted at:

DISMAY

poke

• Posted at:

DISMAY

(It's okay! Just the filter acting up... Again. Sigh....)

"T-Thank you" Strength stammered, his eyes brimming with tears. "Thank you... Friend." Strength nearly fainted, due to his wounds and the emotions rushing through him all at once, but he managed to remain conscious.

"That was.... Awesome" Cheddar smiled, but then winced, like her jaw hurt. "So, should... What should we do.....?"

• Posted at:

jake- so, the cure woks before someone turns, but william will have to be asleep for a few days. and also, i found some wierd stuff on the camera footage- show camera footage of micheal rigging the containment hallway, then leaves, then walks bk in prentending to be gauding or patrolling, and then the contaiments burst, and then everything goes down - " and i also found somthing in his pocket of his coat he threw down earlier, it fell out, - puls out somekind of device - " he called the hellhound in the copter, that biot william.

john- thinks - yes! it worked!!!

micheal- what i didn't do anything.

jake- " don't play dumb

• Posted at:

DISMAY

When Strength saw the film, he gasped. "Micheal.....Why...?" Strength felt betrayed. He felt like someone had ripped the meaning of trust out of his heart. He collapsed on the ground again, too upset to use any energy to float.

"Wow. So.... we're.... being betrayed...." Cheddar said flatly. Though she didn't show it, deep down, she was shocked. She sat down again, agitated, as she rubbed her jaw.

• Posted at:

( is cheddar going to fight micheal? )

micheal- but, i didn't do any thing

• Posted at:

DISMAY

poke

• Posted at:

DISMAY

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6