btw, sparky? are you still one yhe other rp

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

DISMAY

"i was lost and was afraid, i believed all of their lies, i believed that i was safe, and that i would never die, now I'm alone, ive been hiding in the dark, i just want to go home, but my deeds send me to far" - from the song afton family

(Yeah, I am, but I'm just so slow, sorry!)

(If it's fine, then after this post, Cheddar might try to fight Michael)

should be able to respond tomorrow, maybe?

• Posted at:

Not my real name, but call me Sparky! I'm also a FEMALE

"Good night, Princess Peach. " -TEC-XX, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

My other account: Dragonbutterfly954

ok

• Posted at:

DISMAY

"i was lost and was afraid, i believed all of their lies, i believed that i was safe, and that i would never die, now I'm alone, ive been hiding in the dark, i just want to go home, but my deeds send me to far" - from the song afton family

Strength, being the over -trusting idiot he was, started to float over to Jake. "Maybe t-there was a mistake" Strength tried desperately. He wanted to believe that what he saw was a fake. "M-maybe... Maybe that wasn't Michael..."

"That. Is. So. IT! " Cheddar yelled as she got up, forgetting her jaw pains. "Michael, fight me!!"

"Wait until... Ummm, until Jake says something..... Please" Strength mumbled.

"I know what I saw, but fine, then. If Michael IS guilty... I'm going to attack him" Cheddar snarled, sitting down again.

• Posted at:

john - edges off to the sdie

william- starts to wake up

jake- why did the effect happen quicker than usual?

micheal- grawls -  i. didn't. do. anything. - starts to walk off

• Posted at:

DISMAY

poke

• Posted at:

DISMAY

poke

• Posted at:

DISMAY

Cheddar, however, didn't care about even thinking about answering Jake's question. "Hey, get back here!" She yelled at Michael. She quickly turned into her normal human form, then tackled Michael to the ground before he could leave.

"Cheddar, wait! " Strength screamed as he sailed past Jake in an attempt to catch up to Cheddar and stop her. Unfortunately, when he reached her, he  somehow "tripped" in the air, and fell on top of Cheddar.

• Posted at:

micheal-  ow... do you really have to crush me?

• Posted at:

DISMAY

"Oh yes I do" Cheddar said firmly. "You're staying right here until it's proved that that film is fake or not." She didn't seem to pay attention to Strength's heavy weight crushing her.

"Sorry... " Strength mumbled as he rolled off of Cheddar. "Ow."

• Posted at:

(By the way, I've been thinking about it for a bit... I don't know why, but can Cheddar be shipped with William?)

• Posted at:

( sure, i thought about it too )

mike- ugh

william- ow, my heeaaad.

• Posted at:

DISMAY

poooke

• Posted at:

DISMAY

sparky?

• Posted at:

DISMAY

Suddenly, everything that had happened in the last few days came crashing back to Cheddar, and in a sudden rage, she turned into a mouse again and bit Michael's arm hard.

Strength was torn on what to do, but in the end, he decided to check on William. "Umm, are you okay? Do you have a headache?" Strength questioned William as he flew over to him.

• Posted at:

miceal - ow!!!

jake- uhhhhhhh, thats wired... the time, the time when miceal leaves to when he comes bk has a 3 minute jump, like someone messed with the footage

william- you mean the that one person that has allways tried to frame micheal for soem reason, and im fine, strength.

miceal- is shaking like he's about to go crazy -

john- thinks- well, they no longer thinks it micheal, at lease they don't think it me either

• Posted at:

DISMAY

hey sparky, will you be more active soon?

• Posted at:

DISMAY

hey sparky, wanna to a fnaf rp, maybe a fnaf shipping rp, with lolbit and one of my fnaf animatronic ocs, or somethi ng? please?

• Posted at:

DISMAY

hey sparky, wanna to a fnaf rp, maybe a fnaf shipping rp, with lolbit and one of my fnaf animatronic ocs, or somethi ng? please?

• Posted at:

DISMAY

hey sparky, wanna do a fnaf roleplay has well, maybe a shipping roleplay, like with lobit and one of my animatronic ocs, or something

• Posted at:

DISMAY

uhh, sorry for tripple upload

• Posted at:

DISMAY

Sorry I was gone! You're suggesting doing a shipping rp? Okay!

Cheddar snapped her head towards Jake. "Really?" Without even apologizing or anything like that, she rolled off of Michael, then turned back into a human.

"Well, I'm glad you're- Wait, what!? " Strength gasped, stopping mid sentence. He stared at Jake, seeming to be expecting more.

• Posted at:

Poke!

• Posted at:

Poke! Keeping it alive, so you can get to it whenever, Jack! ;)

• Posted at:

poke

• Posted at:

DISMAY

filter.

• Posted at:

DISMAY

Poke!

• Posted at:

Not my real name, but call me

Sparky!

"No matter what happens, there's always something good, because hope never dies!" ~ Sparky

A good quote from Vamporizer:

"WHEN LIFE PUSHES YOU BACK, PUNCH IT IN THE FACE."

Forum Twin: Wolfdragon43782 {Alphawolf}

Oh, I see, I guess your post hasn't come through yet? Maybe try waiting for it, sending it again, or just rewording it.

• Posted at:

Sparky!

"No matter what happens, there's always something good, because hope never dies!" ~ Sparky

incomeing...

• Posted at:

DISMAY

thx

jake- uhhhhhhhhh, yeah.

micheal- aaaaarrrgghhhhhh

william- - gets up - woah, why is everything photo negitive

( my charecter )

name - dismay/ simay the rabbit

gender- male

apperance- his main color is neon green, and his secondary is neon blue, he has red glowing eyes, and glowing white teeth, these colors glow in the dark, so he glows in the dark,

personality- you'll probaly see  when we start

sooo, uhh, do you want to multitask the rp, and do both at once, oorrrr, and also, wat is your charecter, lolbit, or your own fnaf oc?

• Posted at:

DISMAY

thx

jake- uhhhhhhhhh, yeah.

micheal- aaaaarrrgghhhhhh

william- - gets up - woah, why is everything photo negitive

( my charecter )

name - dismay/ simay the rabbit

gender- male

apperance- his main color is neon green, and his secondary is neon blue, he has red glowing eyes, and glowing white teeth, these colors glow in the dark, so he glows in the dark,

personality- you'll probaly see  when we start

sooo, uhh, do you want to multitask the rp, and do both at once, oorrrr, and also, wat is your charecter, lolbit, or your own fnaf oc?

• Posted at:

DISMAY

it came through.. twice

• Posted at:

DISMAY

Well, I suppose I could make up a character on the spot! Soooo, should I do a robot, or whatever type of creature the character will be?

Cheddar sent a piercing glance at Micheal, like she wanted him to shut up, then she looked back at Jake. "...I see."

"Huh? Are you okay!?" Strength gasped, rushing to William's side. "No, wait, what a stupid question...."

Also, I could easily multitask! :)

• Posted at:

Sparky!

FILTER

• Posted at:

DISMAY

again

• Posted at:

DISMAY

hey sparky

• Posted at:

DISMAY

i was

• Posted at:

DISMAY

what type

• Posted at:

DISMAY

the rp

• Posted at:

DISMAY

would be

• Posted at:

DISMAY

, 2 , , 4 , 5 , 6