cuz,

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

DISMAY

"i was lost and was afraid, i believed all of their lies, i believed that i was safe, and that i would never die, now I'm alone, ive been hiding in the dark, i just want to go home, but my deeds send me to far" - from the song afton family

i could

• Posted at:

DISMAY

"i was lost and was afraid, i believed all of their lies, i believed that i was safe, and that i would never die, now I'm alone, ive been hiding in the dark, i just want to go home, but my deeds send me to far" - from the song afton family

make dismay

• Posted at:

DISMAY

female

• Posted at:

DISMAY

of shipping

• Posted at:

DISMAY

sexuaility

• Posted at:

DISMAY

a robot, or animatronic ( a type of robot )

miceal- this is stupid!!! - tries to stand but falls - AAARRRRGGGGGGG!!!!! MY LEGS ARE BROKEN!!!!!! OR PARALYZED!!!!!!!!!

william- what? everything literly is photo negitive

jake-- huh, wierd side efect.. - whispers - never seen that one before

cool!!!!! multi task  
  • Posted at:

DISMAY

I can use male characters, but I like to use females a lot. Also, I would prefer if all of the characters being shipped had a straight sexuality, if you wouldn't mind. I mean, you don't have to do that, and I could just easily adapt.

Okay, I'll make a robot character and send her in pretty soon! :)

Cheddar finally took notice of William, and rushed over to his side, knocking Strength out of the way. "Whoa, William, are you okay there!?"

Strength hit into a wall, and collapsed in front of it. Then, he slowly got up, and floated, lopsidedly, over to Michael. "Can I help...? I mean, I need to try! I need to try to help you!!"

• Posted at:

Not my real name, but call me

Sparky!

"No matter what happens, there's always something good, because hope never dies!" ~ Sparky

A good quote from Vamporizer:

"WHEN LIFE PUSHES YOU BACK, PUNCH IT IN THE FACE."

Forum Twin: Wolfdragon43782 {Alphawolf}

william- yeah.. it's just pretty wierd to be seeing stuff photo negitive, and super high contrast..

• Posted at:

DISMAY

ok, and dismay is gonna stay male

• Posted at:

DISMAY

Okay! Should be able to respond and send form in tomorrow, maybe...?

• Posted at:

Not my real name, but call me Sparky! I'm also a FEMALE

"Good night, Princess Peach. " -TEC-XX, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

My other account: Dragonbutterfly954

ok

• Posted at:

DISMAY

poke

• Posted at:

DISMAY

pokkkkkkkeeeee

• Posted at:

DISMAY

up

• Posted at:

DISMAY

I AM SO SORRY!!! Form should be in tomorrow, as long as I don't forget about it....

"Wow... So, even I'm photo negative? " Cheddar wondered, out loud, before abruptly whirling around to face Jake. "What's wrong with his vision!?!?" She snapped.

Strength, feeling slightly tired, flew over to the wall, and fell on the floor with a thumping sound. He signed as he struggled to keep his eyes open.

• Posted at:

Poke!

• Posted at:

in

• Posted at:

DISMAY

coming

• Posted at:

DISMAY

jake-"  idk, maybe some kind of side effect caused by the cure being mixed with his blood caused a mutation, and it affected his vision, he mey end up getting infered vision, now that would be cool... "

• Posted at:

DISMAY

....My post STILL isn't here....

• Posted at:

Sparky!

"No matter what happens, there's always something good, because hope never dies!" ~ Sparky

wow, im sorry

• Posted at:

DISMAY

I remember the good old chat days. Though some people were pretty weird.

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

Forum Family: Zane, Ruby

What some call sands of time, I call the ashes of age.

Afterall, that’s what’ll be left behind in the end, ashes.

"That would be COOL!? YEAH, SOUNDS GREAT!" Cheddar screamed sarcastically, stepping forward threateningly. "Jake, is. There. A. Way. To. Fix. It?" 

Strength, who, a few minutes ago, had been by Micheal's side trying to help him, then seemed to give up, and fly over to the wall, said something. "...Micheal, sorry.... I don't know what it is... I want to help you... But.... I just.... Too tired...." He muttered as he closed his eyes.

Okay, I just came up with a quick form:

Name: Cori

Age: (How old is Dismay again? I want to make her age somewhat near his)

Species: Robot, even though she looks exactly like a human

Personality: You'll see when we start RPing! ;)

• Posted at:

Sparky!

in

• Posted at:

DISMAY

coming

• Posted at:

DISMAY

william- relax cheddar!! i for one think it's pretty cool

( i'll start the other rp)

dismay- wakes up in parts and service ( cuz he is new in the place )

• Posted at:

DISMAY

Cheddar looked a little hesitant about it, but if William WAS okay with it... "Alright, fine. Wait- What happened to him!?" Cheddar asked, pointing at Micheal. She had just noticed that his legs were paralyzed.

Strength was still asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cori had escaped from Parts and Service a while ago, and now she was trying to live her life out like a human, because she looked so much like one. Still, every now and then, she would visit Parts and Service to see if they had some more of her kind for sale. Then, she would buy that robot, so she could free it. It just so happened to be Cori's visiting day today, so she headed on over to the shop. (If Parts and Service isn't a shop, then I'm so sorry, and I can just rewrite this)

Lol, Frozen Brine, I still think I'm kinda weird. I mean, I think Butterflies are cute, but I guess to most people, that sounds weird. XD (If you do call me weird, I won't take any offense at all, so it's okay!)

• Posted at:

Sparky!

( @ sparky -  its ok, parts and service is a place where animatronics are shipped in, before they go on stage, but you don't have to rewrite it)

micheal- the stupid you, and the stupid strength fell on top of me... ( micheal really isn't having a good time )

jake- uuuhhhh, we need to go through the secret lab that may or may not hold a bunch of creatures and/or objects that have strange abilities and/or proporties, to get to  where someone will take us off in a helicopter, so  we can head to a safer city called raccon city.

john- uhhhhhhhhh, why do i get the feeling some SCPS THAT I DIDN'T KNOW WE EVEN HAD IN AN UNDERGROUND LAB WILL BREACH CONTAIMENT, THEN WE GET CHACED, into a city, that IS ALREADY DEALING WITH ZOMBIES FROM A CERTAIN UMBRELLA CORPORATION?  ( john isn't having a good time either

william- uhhhhhhhhh, what? JAKE!! I THOUGHT YOU TOLD HIM!!!!

jake- PLAUSABLE DENEYABILITY!!! ( aka if you don't know something, you can't say what is is )

xd, i have no idea what just whent down

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dismay - ugh - gets up and walks to the door and tries to get out -

• Posted at:

DISMAY

( @ sparky -  its ok, parts and service is a place where animatronics are shipped in, before they go on stage, but you don't have to rewrite it)

micheal- the stupid you, and the stupid strength fell on top of me... ( micheal really isn't having a good time )

jake- uuuhhhh, we need to go through the secret lab that may or may not hold a bunch of creatures and/or objects that have strange abilities and/or proporties, to get to  where someone will take us off in a helicopter, so  we can head to a safer city called raccon city.

john- uhhhhhhhhh, why do i get the feeling some SCPS THAT I DIDN'T KNOW WE EVEN HAD IN AN UNDERGROUND LAB WILL BREACH CONTAIMENT, THEN WE GET CHACED, into a city, that IS ALREADY DEALING WITH ZOMBIES FROM A CERTAIN UMBRELLA CORPORATION?  ( john isn't having a good time either

william- uhhhhhhhhh, what? JAKE!! I THOUGHT YOU TOLD HIM!!!!

jake- PLAUSABLE DENEYABILITY!!! ( aka if you don't know something, you can't say what is is )

xd, i have no idea what just whent down

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Posted at:

DISMAY

Incoming...?

• Posted at:

plays bitter sweet symphony

• Posted at:

DISMAY

I don't know why, but I suddenly want to do incorrect quotes about our characters...

*In an alternate universe where everyone's personalities are reversed....*

Cheddar: Lala, look, a baby bird! Awww, look at its eyes! *smiles warmly*warmly

Strength: So? I made the "Ten Top Most Wanted Poster"

Cheddar: Please stop. You're hurting my delicate ears. Aww, the baby bird wants you to stop, too!

Strength: .....

Gotta put this up for now, but I can do your characters tomorrow; unless you want to! ;)

• Posted at:

(LOL, time to make this arguement/confusion worse XD)

"So you're trying to put it off? Like, try not to help William? " Cheddar snapped, but it was lost in the confusion.

After a few minutes of napping, (More like cat napping) Strength woke up. "Ummm..." He stammered as he heard the arguing. 

"WHERE ARE WE GOING TO GO!?!? " Cheddar screamed at the top of her lungs suddenly. (Cheddar: Is not having a good time)

Poor Strength got startled, so he bolted across the room, only to slam into Jake's face. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Cori entered the building, she saw Dismay. "Who are you?" She questioned, putting her hands on her hips.

(Just an idea, but what if the people working at Parts and Service figure out Cori is a robot, and they capture her, and she and Dismay have to work together to escape? Just an idea :) )

• Posted at:

Poke!

...Hm. Those posts were out of order, but I suppose it doesn't affect much. I mean, it was just my post and incorrect quotes, so... I guess it is nothing out of order.

• Posted at:

Sparky!

( sure sparky )

jake- screams bk, louder than cheddar- THE SCP FONDATION!!! OK!!?? NOW WILL YOU STOP HOUNDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????? - shoves strength bk -

john- what the heck just happened?

william- uhhhh,   the heck?

micheal- whistles off to the side trying not to get in the fight -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dismay- uhhhh, idk......

• Posted at:

DISMAY

hey sparky? can shename dismay that?

• Posted at:

DISMAY

scp 35 ( the mask guy - looking at sheet of paper -

scp 79 ( old ai ) -  what's the problem?

scp 35- math problems

scp 79-  oh! i can help you, let me see!

scp 79- alright, um, heres an easy one! what 6 x 3?

scp 35- ...

scp 79- 6 x 3!!

scp 35- i don't know

scp 79- six times three!!??

scp 35- i don't -

scp 79 ( interupts ) - six time three!!!!

scp 35 - i legit don't know!!!!

scp 79 - six threes!!!

scp 35- i don't know!! what is it!!??

scp 79- what is it?....  get you mom!!!

scp 35 - why?

scp 79- 2521!!!

scp 2521- ( the info hazerd scp ) - whats the problem?

scp 79 - homework!!

scp- 2521- grabs paper- whats 6 x 3?

scp 35- i don't know!!

scp 2521- six times three!!!??

scp 35- i don't know!!!!

scp 2521 - what 6 + 6?

scp 25 - oh 12!!

scp 2521- now add six!!!

scp 25 - i don't know!!! what is it!!!???

scp 2521- what is it!!!??? ......  get your math teacher

scp 25- who!!??

scp 2521- 049!!!

scp 049- ( the docter guy ( i made a thread about  him. ) boom!!!! - kicks down the door -

scp 049 - what!!!??

scp 2521 - home work!!

scp 049-  takes paper- i taught you this!!! whats 6 x 3!!!???

scp 25- i don't know!!!

scp 049- look!! if johny ( scp 173 )  has 6 x 3 amount of dishsoap, how much dishsoap would he have!!???

scp 025 - how much!!??

scp 049 - how much!!!!!! ....... - looks over at scp 173

scp - 173 - puts some dishsoap on his hands and rubs them together

scp 049- looks at dish soap - counts the dish soap - one two three four five six seven

• Posted at:

DISMAY

"STOP YELLING LOUDER THAN ME!!!!! " Cheddar screamed louder than Jake.

"Umm, I don't know what happened" Strength mumbled, quietly sneaking over to the small, confused, out of the way party. "By the way, sorry, Jake..." He whispered, even though Jake most definitely couldn't hear him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You don't know who you are? " Cori asked, leaning towards Dismay.

(So you're saying Cori should name Dismay? Alright, she can do that in my next post! :) )

Whenever I get more time, I'll send the rest of the incorrect quotes in! ;)

• Posted at:

jake - EVEN LOUDER - I DON'T CARE CHEDDAR!!!!!!!

xd

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( yeah )

dismay- yes...

• Posted at:

DISMAY

1 , , 3 , , 5 , 6