(Lol, that was so hilarious!! What's 6 x 3, lol, a classic XD)

Cheddar was really mad now. "GUESS WHAT, JAKE!? I DON'T CARE, EITHER!!!! "

"Umm... So.... I.... Uhhh.... " Strength stammered, the commotion upsetting him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, you're going to need a name" Cori said, staring at Dismay. "Hmmm, let me see... A good name for a robot... Hmmm..." She closed her eyes for a minute, thinking. "I know! How about.... Dismay?" She exclaimed suddenly, re-opening her eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another incorrect quote! ;)

Cheddar: AAAHHH!!! ALIEN INVASION!!

Strength: Umm, they might be friendly?? *Holds up a flag that says "Do you come in Peace?"*

Jake and everyone else except for Cheddar and Strength: Why don't we capture them and study them?!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Not my real name, but call me Sparky! I'm also a FEMALE

"Good night, Princess Peach. " -TEC-XX, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

My other account: Dragonbutterfly954

micheal- grabs a megaphone- EVERYONE STOP FREAKING YELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john- glad i wasn't part of that fight.... kinda

---------------------------------------------------------------------

dismay- sure

see my new signature sparky?

• Posted at:

DISMAY

"i was lost and was afraid, i believed all of their lies, i believed that i was safe, and that i would never die, now I'm alone, ive been hiding in the dark, i just want to go home, but my deeds send me to far" - from the song afton family

I'm assuming those names are all characters of yours? I really do like your signature! It's pretty cool :)

Cheddar was about to start yelling again, but Strength floated up from behind her.

"Cheddar! No need to keep fighting! We should all stop!" Strength pleaded with her.

Cheddar glared at Strength, and he cowered under her look, but she just sighed, and said, "Strength, sorry I glared at you." She looked over at Jake next. "Sorry about arguing with you. We all got pretty carried away there."

Strength smiled, relieved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cori smiled, pleased that... Well, pleased that Dismay was pleased. "I'm glad you're fine with that for a name!" Cori said, looking Dismay over. She seemed to have a weird habit of intently staring at people she met like a hawk...

I'm so sorry, I haven't been on for a bit! Yesterday, the internet was out because the electric bill wasn't payed, but luckily, everything's all solved! ;)

• Posted at:

Not my real name, but call me

Sparky!

"No matter what happens, there's always something good, because hope never dies!" ~ Sparky

A good quote from Vamporizer:

"WHEN LIFE PUSHES YOU BACK, PUNCH IT IN THE FACE."

Forum Twin: Wolfdragon43782 {Alphawolf}

Poke!

• Posted at:

Sparky!

"No matter what happens, there's always something good, because hope never dies!" ~ Sparky

Poke! ;)

• Posted at:

jake - yeah._.

Micheal-  still sitting  on the floor 

Dismay-  what are you doing?  -  is nervous 

• Posted at:

DISMAY

"i was lost and was afraid, i believed all of their lies, i believed that i was safe, and that i would never die, now I'm alone, ive been hiding in the dark, i just want to go home, but my deeds send me to far" - from the song afton family

I should be able to respond later! :)

• Posted at:

Cheddar frowned at Jake. "Wait, you don't believe me!?" Before she could step forward to threaten Jake more, Strength moved in front of her.

"Let's stop with the violence, please, Cheddar?" He pleaded. Getting only a glare, he remained at his spot, waiting for a response. He kept staring at Cheddar, waiting. (However, one time, he did glance over piteously at Micheal)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you mean by what are you doing?" Cori asked, still looking Dismay up and down.

(Sorry I responded... A little late. So sorry!)

• Posted at:

Sparky!

jake- cheddar? are you infected, cuz you are showing just a little bit of agresion - spreads arms wide -     

william- jake, she is not infected

--------------------------------------------------

dismay- your just looking at me kinda wierd?

• Posted at:

DISMAY

"What William said" Cheddar said slowly. She didn't know why, but when William stood up for her, she got a really weird feeling of happiness... She started staring off into space, thinking.

Strength looked nervously at Cheddar, confused as to why she suddenly had a really dreamy look on her face. "Ummm, Cheddar...?" He ventured.

No response.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, sorry" Cori apologized. She started staring at the wall, instead, giving it the same I'm-Going-To-See-Straight-Through-You Look.

(I am so so so sorry I haven't been on for a while! I just got a little busy, is all. Also, I was wondering, could I add two new characters to our first role-play?)

• Posted at:

Poke!

• Posted at:

Poke!

Also, can we keep role-playing these on Home Base? I haven't tried it yet, but it should work on my computer... I hope.

Will you even go to homebase, by the way?

• Posted at:

Sparky!

Poke!

• Posted at:

yes

• Posted at:

DISMAY

micheal- i thing a certaint someone likes someone else, - winks at cheddar ( xddddddddddd )

william- micheal? what are you doing? i wouldn't sugjest that!!! micheal.... -starts to get nervous-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dismay- why are you staring into the soul of whatever that is, is it alive!!!??? XD

• Posted at:

DISMAY

(Yay! I'm so glad! :) )

"What!? " Cheddar snapped, still spacing out slightly.

"Ummm, n-nothing! " Strength smiled worriedly, his eyes bugging out. Well, if she finds out, then I guess I'll have to be all like, "Micheal, you brought this on, not me, so, like, um, Cheddar won't eat me" Strength thought nervously. (XD)

That's when, suddenly, you got the weird feeling that some dark being had just entered the room somehow...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Would you prefer that I stare at you, instead? " Cori asked, still piercing the wall with her stare.

• Posted at:

Poke!

• Posted at:

shoot. How far has this gone? Was this the one about the zombie outbreak or was it another? I remember Cheddar. And Strength. WHO WAS MY CHARACTER?????

Official words from Seeker herself

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

Main fam: Nim, Ocean, Legacy

yes it is the same rp kitsune

william- grabs ray gun mark II - i'm not dealing with vengfull spirits today!!!!

micheal- grabs fire staff,  you should have grabs you eletronic lightning staff thing that we totally didn't steel from richtofen dempcy takeo and nickoli after they left it here when the went to the pentagon, or was it alkatraz?

----------------------------------------------------------------

dismay- uhhh no...

- suddunly - ( pineapples ) - the door oened

• Posted at:

DISMAY

dismay- uhh, no

sudenly- ( pineapples ) - the door opened

• Posted at:

DISMAY

ignore this post

• Posted at:

DISMAY

the smaller one

• Posted at:

DISMAY

you play the people

• Posted at:

DISMAY

Hey hawk! its me, Shark!)

• Posted at:

SILVER

Join heliconia academy- /353569

wof truth or dare- /355465

Story idea poll- /355538

hi, wich shark? and which rp on the chat? need a refresher probally

• Posted at:

DISMAY

what character was I?

• Posted at:

Seeker

She/her

LGBT+

GoddesoAviansWindanCandy

I'm sorry

OMG Is. that. a. CANDDDDYYYYYYY????

YESSSSSS. GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!! 

Dragonshark on the chat)

• Posted at:

SILVER

Story idea poll- /355538

sounds famillier, what rp did we do?

• Posted at:

DISMAY

umm, i forgot which charecter you were seeker, soo, just make a new one if you want to and join in!!!

• Posted at:

DISMAY

we did a fnaf one. You turned prince polar into sparky the skywing

• Posted at:

SILVER

Story idea poll- /355538

ohhhh, right!! i remember!!!!!!! cool!! wana continue it? i think seeker was another charecter

• Posted at:

DISMAY

yeah we can continue

• Posted at:

SILVER

Story idea poll- /355538

cool

• Posted at:

DISMAY

plays kazoo kid - ( XD )

• Posted at:

DISMAY

william- grins has he watches 

• Posted at:

DISMAY

so when and how do we start?

• Posted at:

SILVER

Story idea poll- /355538

Prince polar growles

• Posted at:

SILVER

Story idea poll- /355538

( right? we left off after he it soomeone

• Posted at:

DISMAY

incomeing?

• Posted at:

DISMAY

can we just start over?

• Posted at:

SILVER

Story idea poll- /355538

1 , 2 , , 4 , , 6