so yesterday you banned me around noon

and then you gave me a warning at three

and in that warning you basically told me to leave

i don’t really understand why the timeline goes ban-warning-told to leave, because I thought a warning is like a not ban and if I keep being mean after the warning then I deserve to get banned

but when you ban me then give me a warning and tell me to leave it’s like woah plot twist 

also some of my forum friends did think the whole “telling dynasty to leave” part of the warning was pretty unfair, and I’d gladly give names so you know I’m not making this up

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

d.y.n.a.s.t.y

he_him

transgender/human

it is revolutionary for any trans person to choose to be seen and visible in a world that tells us we should not exist

if I could burn this town

i wouldn’t hesitate

to smile while you suffocate and die

Boop

• Posted at:

d.y.n.a.s.t.y

he_him

transgender/human

it is revolutionary for any trans person to choose to be seen and visible in a world that tells us we should not exist

i wouldn’t hesitate

While I didn't think it was fair that becky told you to leave, you need to stop acting out against the wills of other people.

If a Thread is PRIVATE then it should stay so (unless the thread is directly harming somebody- which the threads you were harmfully intruding on were not). 

• Posted at:

A curious case, a reckless infection

Grif  

He/Him

Relatable Duo

mod chosen glitcher

2016-2019 \\ 8568 stars

It's a statewide inspection

I’m not here to be yelled at

• Posted at:

d.y.n.a.s.t.y

he_him

transgender/human

i wouldn’t hesitate

bump

• Posted at:

SHOWBIZ

BOY 

JANUS

GUITAR PLAYER

ANGLICAN CHRISTAIN

OLDEST BROTHER OF SIX

MUSIC FANATIC

JOHN MAYER FANBOY   

HARVEY SURVIVOR

Demigod Son Of Apollo

R.I.P. CHAT

FORUM FREAK

i'm slytherin and proud

I agree with Grif.  If a thread is private, it means it should be private, because not all threads are for everyones eyes.

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

I’m b|r|o|k|e|n but I hide it with a e 

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Forum Fam: Pluto, Atlas, Galaxian  

oh neehaw grif got into this

• Posted at:

V E L L I C H O R

he/xe/they  

colourblind~system~anxious  

~fire dances in the moonlight~  

but what does the science say?

"It's been 3 hours

and we still don't know who's fronting"

being redesigned

I’m not here to be yelled at

• Posted at:

d.y.n.a.s.t.y

he_him

transgender/human

i wouldn’t hesitate

They aren’t yelling at you, they are saying what they think. 

• Posted at:

Scorch

(he/him)

[incert mark twain quote here]

Ben Shapiro boiiiiiis

Learn to code

Small image from ios  1  19a7f48469

Brrr-cky B : admin

I'm glad you're asking about this, Dynasty. I apologize that I was somewhat blunt and unclear in the post, esp right before a long weekend. That timing was not ideal for sure. 

I don't want you to leave. What I want is for you to decide if you want to be here. You've been around for a while, and been a creative, active part of this place for years. But when I take a look at your recent posts I don't see many RPs, stories, or chats with friends anymore. You don't *have* to do that stuff by any means, but most of your posts lately are harassing others or saying negative things. That comes across as your not enjoying this place anymore. I'm not saying you can never have a bad day and snap at someone, or see something you think is problematic and make your voice clear, but when those become your sole interactions with the community? It's a problem. The reason I ended up giving you a ban instead of just a warning was due to what you said to Atlas, which I deleted. It was simply uncalled for and bullying. 

It's frustrating for me because I respect your history here and I don't want to keep having to give you bans anytime you say something mean until I have to perma-ban you, which in the past was the not-so-great solution to more complicated community matters. That's why I want you to choose: stay for CoI stuff and whatever else you like, but rein in the negativity, or decide that this isn't the right place for you, right now or anymore. I know you hang out with your friends elsewhere, which is why I think the choice is fair. This isn't the only place you can talk to them. You can also 100% choose to ignore this, and continue as you were. But if you do that, I envision the "bans until perma-ban" situation to be the future, and I'd like to avoid that (which is why this terribly longwinded reply exists). 

Hope this clears my warning up. I'd much rather you stay and be a part of the community here, but it's up to you and what you think is right for yourself. 

• Posted at:

Wings of Fire Book #12: The Hive Queen....it's out now!!

i like turtles

WoFMB: wingsoffire.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344922

SAMB: spiritanimals.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344060

39 Clues: doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344061

thanks becky ur the bomb, i was just in a bad spot when all that heck went down, and mix that with all the drama on here, but im sorry y’all

• Posted at:

d.y.n.a.s.t.y

he_him

transgender/human

i wouldn’t hesitate