It's weird but it certainly seems like they're holding a conversation 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

 

El Amigo

 

Please just be okay...

 

Foolizh autocoreect

up

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

 

El Amigo

 

Please just be okay...

 

Foolizh autocoreect

Oncilla hangs back and watches suspiciously.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Such is the path of a dreamer: I find my way by moonlight.

 

~Oncilla~

 

Queen of Non SequiturBookwyrmsPangolinsand Bones

 

Trash Squad, WerewolfGASTER FOLLOWER

 

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

 

WoFMBer Dec. 2014-Mar. 2019

*The two of them are talking in a clearing in the forum forest, along with the man's companions. They're speaking softly, but you might be able to hear if you creep a bit closer...*

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

 

El Amigo

 

Please just be okay...

 

Foolizh autocoreect

up

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

 

El Amigo

 

Please just be okay...

 

Foolizh autocoreect

Cautiously, Oncilla stalks toward them.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Such is the path of a dreamer: I find my way by moonlight.

 

~Oncilla~

 

Queen of Non SequiturBookwyrmsPangolinsand Bones

 

Trash Squad, WerewolfGASTER FOLLOWER

 

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

 

WoFMBer Dec. 2014-Mar. 2019

*As she gets closer, their conversation resolves into legible sound*

 

And how exactly do I know you won't stab me in the back? You haven't exactly been friendly so far.

I need this information, and I was ordered to use all reasonable resources to do so. Find Crimson, and you will have your payment. 

Very well...

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

 

El Amigo

 

Please just be okay...

 

Foolizh autocoreect

up

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

 

El Amigo

 

Please just be okay...

 

Foolizh autocoreect

up

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

 

El Amigo

 

Please just be okay...

 

Foolizh autocoreect

Oncilla does not know what to do with this information. She continues listening.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Such is the path of a dreamer: I find my way by moonlight.

 

~Oncilla~

 

Queen of Non SequiturBookwyrmsPangolinsand Bones

 

Trash Squad, WerewolfGASTER FOLLOWER

 

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

 

WoFMBer Dec. 2014-Mar. 2019

*The the dog runs ofr into the woods, and the man suddenly turns to ashes* 

*What will you do? Follow the dog? Investigate the ashes? Throw a karaoke party? *

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

 

El Amigo

 

Please just be okay...

 

Foolizh autocoreect