(If the original also comes through, then this is the real one) The warm room is filled with large pillows and soft blankets, and there are earmuffs and headphones if you want to listen to music while you sleep or drown out somebody else's snores. The colors are all warm browns and yellows and reds, and light streams through the curtains of a window. In a side room there are packets of different calming teas (and hot chocolate, and warm milk), which can be warmed in the microwave that is also found in that room. There is a corner that has a plump rocking chair in case anyone wants to tell stories of the land they visit when they dream. ___________________________ Hey guys! I've had a couple... *ahem* Strange dreams over the years, so I decided to create a place to share those dreams, post facts about dreaming, and hang out. I will post a Dream Fact once a day, and will tell y'all about my strange dreams when they occur, and when I best remember them. I will post the Dream Schedule later today, along with the first fact. Now, excuse me while I... Nod off... On this lazy Sunday afternoon... ___________________________ *commence snoring*
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

During the last few days, let's take some time to enjoy these forums, and each other

Dream Schedule: ___________________________ 1) First on the list is always an announcement of some sort, unless there is nothing to announce. ___________________________ 2) Second will be a dream-based writing prompt, which I might only do on Sundays for a special Lazy Sunday Edition (LSE). ___________________________ 3) Third is a description of one of my dreams, or somebody else will get the chance to tell us their dream. ___________________________ 4) Here will be the Dream Fact, which I will do fifty of. That means only fifty days of this Dream Room, which is roughly two months. ___________________________ 5) And here is where I might do a random add-on, like a small raffle for a dream-based character, or an extra writing prompt, or... You get the idea.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

During the last few days, let's take some time to enjoy these forums, and each other

{Announcements} Welcome to the first Dream Post! After this I will post as close to daily as possible, and as close to 5:00 PM (CST) as possible. ___________________________ {Lazy Sunday Edition} As the dream master, you control what happens in everybody's dreams. You could send that kid a nightmare, that sad adult a good dream, and that high schooler an entertaining day dream. You work hard every night, sending everybody their nighttime escape, and always feel left out. So you send someone else your powers, so you can finally rest... ___________________________ {Dreams} Okay, today is a free-for-all dream story time, so everybody grab a pillow and take a turn on the rocking chair. ___________________________ {Dream Fact} 12% of people dream entirely in black and white. Before colour television was introduced, only 15% of people dreamt in colour whilst older people dream in black and white more often than younger people. ___________________________ And that concludes today's Dream Post! Any questions or suggestions?
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Boop
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Boop
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

it sounds so cozy! also cool facts

• Posted at:

Prism/Kaleidoscope

⇢She/Her/Fangirl⇠

⇢Star  Count ~ 804⇠

⇢5/5/15~Until the very end⇠  

⇢You're Talented & Amazing⇠ 

⇢And Don't Let Anyone Tell You Otherwise⇠ 

⇢And Always Chase Your Dreams⇠ 

I never remember my dreams but when I do I will try to post them.

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Forum sibs: Zane, Prism, Jacquelyn,

Glamour & Nimarfira

"We arnot doing get help."

"We don't want to change,

We just want to change everything!"

A Talon in Three Worlds: /353086

Great idea bookmark

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

Fam: Everyone

BotW: 345247

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

Don'thinof thiagoodbyethinof iaa "seyolater."

{Announcements} Happy Martin Luther King Day! What a coincidence, the one who made the 'I Had A Dream' speech... I might start a raffle tomorrow. ___________________________ {Dreams} Well, nobody contributed dreams yesterday, but I'll tell one of mine today. It's a nightmare from almost 6 years ago, and my favorite one to talk about: I'm at somebody's house for a birthday party or something, and we're at the table with just our cups. For some reason we have a sort of silent toast, and they all drink at once. Suddenly everyone else turns into tall, grumpy men, but I stay the same because I didn't drink yet. I'm scared because I don't want to turn into a boy (keep in mind I was seven), and back away. The chef (because apparently this house has a chef???) beckons me into the kitchen, which has a door that locks. We go inside, but the men start banging on the door. So we head into the garage, and they follow us, having opened/broken the door. Then we get into a car and drive into the sky, leaving the men far below. Keep in mind the lighting is red throughout the dream, because nightmare, obviously. ___________________________ {Dream Fact} Two thirds of a cat’s life is spent asleep. This will come as no surprise to most cat owners. Every sofa is a sofa bed to them. Otherwise found on your favourite seat or computer keyboard. ___________________________ Anyways, sorry this is late, I woke up at 1:00 PM (I blame the moon) and had to prepare stuff for a party.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Boop
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Yes, my cat sleeps a lot. Also, I can't remember my dreams.

• Posted at:

R E M E M B E R T H E L O S T 

*yEETS AWAY*

"I thought mascara was a fish"-Galaxian

"Make an insect AU and they're all fruit flies"- Ishmael

"Brussels sprouts are just delicious earth meatballs"-Becky

Deviantart is LivVirtual

{Announcements} I'm starting a raffle! Details below. ___________________________ {Dreams} Okay, I think I'll officially make every other day a story time. So today it's y'all's turn to share your dreams! ___________________________ {Dream Fact} A giraffe only needs 1.9 hours of sleep a day, whereas a brown bat needs 19.9 hours a day. ___________________________ Okay, here are the details for the raffle: pick a number 1-100, and the closest to the number I'm thinking of gets a prize! I'll make it good, and 2nd and 3rd place get prizes too, only smaller ones. The raffle will end in three days.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

One time a few years ago I had a dream/nightmare where I was swimming in the open ocean. Suddenly, this shark fin was sticking out of the water and coming toward me. I swam faster, and so did the shark. Kept swimming faster, it drew closer. Somehow, I jumped up into the air and kept swimming in the air away from it. The shark somehow followed suit, continuing to get closer and closer toward me. I looked behind me right when it was about to catch me. I forget if I somehow fell back into the water, but then I woke up.

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

I have a really strange dream to share. One night I dreamed I was in the car with my grandma and 3 siblings, and we were parked next to someones house. My grandma and one of my brothers get out of the car, and I follow them. I asked what we were doing, and my brother said "We heard a noisee which foreshadows what happens next" (that was his exact words- I blame english class) So we are walking for a few seconds, then we see a few very angry wolves. I freeze, and start thinking "we're not here to hunt you" over and over again, like that would make a difference. Then it switches to me texting the wolves "we're not here to hunt you" over and over and over again. Then I woke up. Like I said, strange.

• Posted at:

Prism/Kaleidoscope

⇢She/Her/Fangirl⇠

⇢Star  Count ~ 804⇠

Hey, but don't all wolves have phones? That dream isn't weird at ALL.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

{Announcements} Not much, really. Happy Wednesday! ___________________________ {Dreams} This one was pretty recent, actually... I'm in a dark stadium. Imagine something like the Pokemon stadium in the very first episode, and you've got what I dreamed of. I'm watching in the air as two people fight, with fire and ice. It's getting a little rough, and Todoroki from BNHA/MHA catches the ice fighter with his... Water powers. If you're part of that fandom, you know there's something wrong there. Anyway, then everybody gasps at Todoroki, as he's a famous pop singer who hasn't shown his face in years. He walks up to the just-randomly-appeared stage, and holds his hands up for applause. He gets that plus a crowd of fangirls at his feet. I'm now in the crowd of fangirls, a slightly chubby dark-skinned girl with short, dirty blonde hair. Me and a group of girls really wanna get up with Todoroki, so I lie and say, 'Can we come up and sing with you? For the past year we've been singing by ourselves in our school's bathroom, wanting to become professional singers!' Of course he says yes we can join him in singing, but says we have to have curly hair. We all pull out our hair-curlers and get our hair done in three seconds flat, while his hair magically poofs into red-and-white curls. We start singing Believer (by Imagine Dragons), but get interrupted by— *gasp* It's Todoroki's father, Gabriel Agreste, and his mother, Blue Diamond! There is a teary family reunion because none of them have seen each other for years, but then I wake up. What a mash of fandoms! ___________________________ {Dream Fact} Humans spend 1/3 of their life sleeping. This obviously differs depending on the age of the human, but on average it’s around a third, which is quite a lot when you think about it. ___________________________ What are some fandom dreams you guys have had?
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

{Announcements} Not much, really. Happy Wednesday! ___________________________ {Dreams} This one was pretty recent, actually... I'm in a dark stadium. Imagine something like the Pokemon stadium in the very first episode, and you've got what I dreamed of. I'm watching in the air as two people fight, with fire and ice. It's getting a little rough, and Todoroki from BNHA/MHA catches the ice fighter with his... Water powers. If you're part of that fandom, you know there's something wrong there. Anyway, then everybody gasps at Todoroki, as he's a famous pop singer who hasn't shown his face in years. He walks up to the just-randomly-appeared stage, and holds his hands up for applause. He gets that plus a crowd of fangirls at his feet. I'm now in the crowd of fangirls, a slightly chubby dark-skinned girl with short, dirty blonde hair. Me and a group of girls really wanna get up with Todoroki, so I lie and say, 'Can we come up and sing with you? For the past year we've been singing by ourselves in our school's bathroom, wanting to become professional singers!' Of course he says yes we can join him in singing, but says we have to have curly hair. We all pull out our hair-curlers and get our hair done in three seconds flat, while his hair magically poofs into red-and-white curls. We start singing Believer (by Imagine Dragons), but get interrupted by— *gasp* It's Todoroki's father, Gabriel Agreste, and his mother, Blue Diamond! There is a teary family reunion because none of them have seen each other for years, but then I wake up. What a mash of fandoms! ___________________________ {Dream Fact} Humans spend 1/3 of their life sleeping. This obviously differs depending on the age of the human, but on average it’s around a third, which is quite a lot when you think about it. ___________________________ What are some fandom dreams you guys have had?
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

OOF, double post.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Hi...I exist, well speaking of fandoms dreams, I was at home and I guess I kinda fell asleep (it’s one of those times when you wake up to shut your alarm off then go back to sleep). In my dream though I didn’t fall asleep, instead I thought it was a school day so I went to school and there he was, standing in all his beautiful glory, Nico di Angelo. At first I was like, na that can’t be him because why would he be in  California? Then he started walking over to me and I was freaking out, so I did the most logical thing, I ran. I mean, what are you supposed to do when a handsome dark haired stranger walks up to you. But then I stoped when he said my name. I turned around and did the most logical thing my brain told me to do, I asked him if he was Nico di Angelo, and OMG he. Said. YES! (Sorry, I’m fangirling right now) then I asked him what he was doing here, and he said that he was going to take me to camp half-blood! Camp half-blood! And then my alarm went off again because I accidentally hit the snooze button...*filter* you alarm! I was getting to the good part!

• Posted at:

Marine Fangirl Nerd

PercyJacksonForever

Fangirl + Nerd = A Blue Banana 

# šīñgüłårįtÿ

star count: 1,822

Give up is N0T a statement

#cellosquad

My son! Im sorry I adopted Nico Di Angelo im weird like that

• Posted at:

Prism/Kaleidoscope

⇢She/Her/Fangirl⇠

⇢Star  Count ~ 804⇠

(might repost) There's always that one emo guy in a fandom that makes everybody go crazy... For example, in Voltron it's Keith. Who can resist Keith?!
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

. ___________________________ {Dreams} It's storytime! Who wants to share their dreams? ___________________________ {Dream Fact} The record for the longest period without sleep is 11 days. Lots of people have died with fewer days, so I suggest you don't try to break this record... ___________________________ That conclude today's Dream Post. Hey, how's about a Q&A after the raffle?
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Sure! Do you ask the questions or do we?

I had this dream either before or a bit after that other dream, so I don't really remember much of it. I think I was sneaking through the of some evil organization or a Nazi camp at night. Either way, I obviously didn't want to get caught because I was holding some important info for the good guys. Guards were coming in my direction with flashlights, so I slipped into a building. This building had a big flight of stairs going downward, but this staircase didn't have any railing. I for some reason remember that they were dark brown and wooden stairs. Carefully and quietly making my way down, I think I tripped or something. I fell down the middle bit, the gap between the stairs, in slow motion for what seemed to be forever. My body finally landed on a corner step with not that many steps to go. My landing was loud and kinda hurt my head. I heard guards coming right before I woke up.

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

For the raffle, I pick 17.

I've had some odd fandom dreams. I had one really weird OUAT one though. So it started off at Emma and Hook's wedding and there were foldable chairs everywhere and I think they were this really weird blue. All the seats were filled and I was in the front row and tons of my friends were there. There were also pinwheels everywhere. After the wedding, we found this really cute dog that was like a Russel Terrier or something and we put reindeer antlers n it and played with it. For some reason the dog ran off into a tunnel and my friend followed it and my friend was being weirdly stealthy and the dog was walking and we could hear and somehow see all of it because we were like above it and there was no roof so yeah. So the dog stopped and looked back and saw my friend and jumped like 50 feet and sprinted through the tunnel madly.

Yeah.

It makes total sense.

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Raffle- 74

• Posted at:

♣️Ατιαs♣️

нε/нιм

[Forum Fam: Lilac, Forest, Twilight, Key]

[Join Date: Feb 2nd, 2018]

[My Games: /351323, /348419 /351429]

My favorite color is Cheese.

Basketball + Saxophone = Atlas

BE HAPI!

Oops, how'd I forget to copy/pate the announcements? {Announcements} The raffle ends tomorrow! Get in your numbers before I post at around 5:00 PM CST. ___________________________ Anyways... @Lilac: You ask questions. Also, wow that's a pretty short dream; it must've been pretty detailed.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Yeah, I remember it being pretty detailed. I've got a couple of other odd dreams that I can remember off the top of my head. One's a blip of a dream while the other one was longish.

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

Raffle-7 (because that’s my favorite number)

Come to think of it, I’ve never had any weird dreams before...well except for that one time I dreamed the same thing over and over again for like a few weeks...it was about someone taking over the world...I think it was the antagonist of a cartoon I was watching (I was 7 ok?)

• Posted at:

Marine Fangirl Nerd

PercyJacksonForever

Fangirl + Nerd = A Blue Banana 

# šīñgüłårįtÿ

star count: 1,822

Give up is N0T a statement

#cellosquad

(the previous post was a little late... *paste) Those are... Interesting dreams!
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

{Announcements} The number was 71, and Atlas won the raffle! Second is Lilac, and third is Kaleidascope. Post before sunday to claim your prize, or it'll be given to somebody else. ___________________________ {Dreams} This was quite a while ago... I think when I was 11? Anyways, it's starts in the sky. It's cloudy and very misty, just after/before a storm. I'm on a big wooden boat, as a prison warden. On the flying boat prison, because that makes sense. I walk through the hallway and glance into the jail cells. There are a few familiar faces in there, including a deranged Sirius Black and tiny kitten named Enoch, who has appeared in several of my dreams. I stop at one cell because the inhabitant— a bright blue unicorn with a broken horn— asked me for a drink of water. Instead of water, I pull a mug of hot chocolate from my pocket and hand it to the unicorn. It grins, and drops the mug on purpose. Suddenly there a flood of hot chocolate, melting the cell bars and sweeping me down the hallway. All of the prisoner are out of their cells now, trying to swim against the current toward the door. I reach up and grab hold of the monkey bars (yes, I typed correctly), swinging across to block the stairway that lead outside onto the boat's deck. Sirius pulls out a baseball bat and hits me over he head, then I woke up. ___________________________ {Dream Fact} It’s not uncommon for deaf people to use sign language in their sleep. There are many instances where people have reported their deaf partners or children using sign language in their sleep. ___________________________ You can start asking me questions!
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

hello

• Posted at:

Prism/Kaleidoscope

⇢She/Her/Fangirl⇠

⇢Star  Count ~ 804⇠

I have a nightmare I want to post. It’s weird, and I was really little when this happened, so I don’t remember much.  But this is it. I appeared in a dark room made of damp cobblestone, and I think Maleficent was chasing me. My ex friend, Mark, was in front of me and he was swinging on (I forgot what, maybe vines) across a pool of lava to another platform made of damp, dark cobblestone. I followed, and we made it to the other side. I walked into a bright light, and I ended up in the middle of my house. For some reason, I had a chameleon on my shoulder that I really liked. I went over to the front of the house, and started cleaning up something, I don’t know what. Mark went into the bathroom, and as he started to close the bathroom door, MALEFICENT REAPPEARED. I ran into the bathroom with him, and he locked the door and started using the bathroom. I saw some things I can never unsee. He made a this-is-awkward face, and he got up. Then I realized something. I FORGOT MY CHAMELEON IN THE PILE OF WHATEVER I WAS CLEANING. I screamed, but I didn’t risk my life for him. Then Mark went to unlock the door as Maleficent BANGED ON THE DOOR- I woke up. As I child, I had this dream multiple times. This dream was the first dream I survived. Other dreams, Mark wasn’t with me. And no chameleon. And when I go into the bathroom, I forget to lock the door. This usually ends up with Maleficent grabbing me and strangling me in front of my Ariel seashell makeup set. xD

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Brothers- Domino, Zane, Cobra.

•Forum Sisters- Kaleidoscope, Kitsune, Jacquelyn.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

•Member of the “Forums Need to Stay” Campaign.

Because you always have to stop and clean the bathroom mid-chase. I think I'd prefer the dreams where Mark wasn't with you.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

For third place, Kaleidascope, an enchanted item: ___________________________ It is a silver compass, with an intricate design of birds and trees. It has rustic golden inside, with the regular red-and-white needle. It is enchanted to tell anyone where to find somewhere, something, or someone, if they whisper it's name or location.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Congrats Atlas on winning the raffle!

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

I had a sad dream tonight about this little baby elephant who was locked in a room. When it finally managed to escape, it was killed by its furious captors. :'(

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

Aww, rip Elaphant.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

{Announcements} Last chance to claim your prizes! ___________________________ {Dreams} It is, once again, storytime! Any strange dreams, y'all? ___________________________ {Dream Facts} Dysania is the state of finding it hard to get out of bed in the morning. We’ve all no doubt found it tricky getting out of bed every now and again, but those suffering from Dysania find it particularly difficult. It is most likely to be a form of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. ___________________________ Sorry for the late post.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Boop
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

{Announcements} The first two people to post after this get the unclaimed raffle prizes. ___________________________ {Dreams} Storytime, y'all. ___________________________ {Dream Fact} The sensation of falling when half asleep and jerking yourself awake is called ‘hypnic jerks’ No one is totally sure why hypnic jerks occur but they are deemed to be perfectly healthy. However, they may be increased by anxiety, caffeine or physical activity close to bedtime. They are more frequent in young people and decrease as we get older. ___________________________ No questions for me?
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

1 ,