@Everybody - Okay first of all before we RP, I have an obsession for robots... like, that's literally the only thing I draw XD Mostly ones that represent Mettaton from Undertale. :3

Instead of humans, robots ruled everything. Instead of having hearts, they had souls. Like normal robots, they could easily do a task without having to worry about a thing. But some robots have to take a long time to do what they normally do, especially if they are entertainment robots. But it's yours to decide what or what not to do... it's for you to choose your path, you control you. Welcome to the world of robots! 

Character-

Name:

Children ( if have any):

Job:

Height:

Personality:

Description:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Character-

Name: Glamour Glitz Ton ( her full name )

Children ( if have any): Neoku and Glitter ( Neoku is 5 years old and his height is 6.1 ft. and Glitter is 3 and 5.9 ft tall, Neoku is a creepy child who likes sharp things, Glitter likes running and is happy until Neoku messes something up or because she hates love ( as in people love ) but Neoku doesn't mind love at all... LOL) ( Neoku has black long hair like Mettaton NEO ( Mettaton NEO is better than Mettaton EX :3 ) has four arms, dark gray body with an upside down white soul ( which means Uniqueness ), red snake eyes, and red wings ) ( Glitter has long waved blonde hair, blue glittery eyes, two arms, blue body with two blue souls ( one is patience and the other is integrity ), and two arms. )
Job: An entertainment robot/ A star
Height: about 8.13 ft. tall ( She's so tall XD )
Personality: Obsessed with pink, can be a drama queen sometimes, nice but a bit evil, really sensitive about things, also has an obsession for legs ( doesn't really like her arms that much XD )

Description: ( if anybody knows Mettaton from Undertale then that's what Glamour's body looks like but with a lighter color of pink for her chest plate and high heeled boots) she has blonde hair and blue eyes, two arms, and a pink soul which means ( sensitive ).

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

M ✰

E ✰

T ✰

T ✰

A ✰

T ✰

O ✰

N ✰

N ✰

E ✰

O ✰

✰  Guess... you don't want to join my fan club...! ✰

Duh! Of course I’m making a ROBOT.

Name: Skull Jonathan van Baldwin.

Children ( if have any): Skull never married, for he had no intention of loving anyone. But he adopted. His daughter is Charm Jonathan van Baldwin. (No, not Charm from Story Thieves.) Charm is rather short, and she has long pale hazel-ish hair that falls to her upper thighs, and her hair is usually in two neat french braids. Her eyes are a stunningly neon lime color, and her chest plate is a pale lime green that is quite similar to her beautiful eyes. Her age is currently seven. She has a naughty, greedy personality. She has a fiery temper and throws temper tantrums daily. She loves getting what she wants and she loves admiring her beautiful set in the mirror often. Even though she is rather good looking, she has a microwave soul of stupidity. Charm’s height is 3”7”.

Job: Currently in the military/war, which sadly keeps him away from home and Charm a lot.

Height: Skull is also short, and so he is 4”8”.

Personality: Skull is always a quiet gentlemen and doesn’t yell or scream when hurt on the battlefield, nor does he talk to the robots fighting in the army with him. He rarely says anything to anyone, his only source of communication is when he nods or shakes his head. Sometimes he had been considered to possibly be mute. He is gentle to Charm and tries to sort things out in her temper tantrums, and is sweet and spoils her. But anywhere else, he pretends he’s invisible. Although he’s quiet on the outside, he lashes out and is quite talkative on the inside. His personality is.. complicated.

Description: He has shaggy black hair with a streak on dark dried blood that runs through his hairline. His hair falls down to his lower breast, and his eyes are tightly shut in little slits, his iris barely seen. His eyes are warm amber, though. His chest plate is a mixture of green and brown that perfectly matches his army uniform color, and his chest plate has splatters of blood. As you probably know, he wears his army uniform over his metal body for twenty four hours, which has gory blood splatters that had an attempt of being rubbed off with dirty cold water. He wears tall black boots with blood splotches and dirt on them, and his arms are smothered in more dried blood. Skull has two souls; a brown soul of hope, (For the war to end.) and an orange soul of bravery. (To fight in the war.)

And if I wrote something that confused you, I never seen Undertale. SO I’M HOPING I DID GOOD..?

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Brothers- Domino, Zane, Cobra.

•Forum Sisters- Kaleidoscope, Kitsune, Jacquelyn.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

•Member of the “Forums Need to Stay” Campaign.

@rainwings328- accepted! Ooolala! I love your characters!

• Posted at:

M ✰

E ✰

T ✰

T ✰

A ✰

T ✰

O ✰

N ✰

N ✰

E ✰

O ✰

Aw, thanks! C#: (I do this emoji a lot and no one gets it. It’s a blushing emoji.)

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

( hi seeky )

name- dismay/ dismay the rabbit ( yes, my fnaf oc )

gender- male

age- 15

children- none

job- of couse, works at a pizzarea/dinner, and is a performer/maintness/chef

height- 7.5 feet tall, the classic animatronic size

personality- normally just relaxed, and find almost everything funny, but sometimes, he gets into mischief, and likes to schare people, sometimes, even starts to talk very creepily, and other times he's very excided.

discription- he has red glowing eyes, and his main collor is neon blue, and secondary is neon green, he glows in the dark from that, but he can turn that off, so all you see is red eyes, and white glowing teeth, that looks like a smile. he also has claws on his hands and feet, he also has redish cheeks ( like the way the toy and funtime animatronics have )

• Posted at:

DISMAY

"i was lost and was afraid, i believed all of their lies, i believed that i was safe, and that i would never die, now I'm alone, ive been hiding in the dark, i just want to go home, but my deeds send me to far" - from the song afton family

When I wrote Charm,  my mind instantly went to the robot Charm from “Story Thieves.”

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

phoe-nix

She/Her.

Alphawolf.

RainWing/IceWing Hybrid.

When life gives you lemons, pour the juice into everyone’s eyes.

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

I am also quite in love with your characters, too; would you consider making a story with me? If not, it’s okay. We only just met. But I really need more adventure to this website than just answering questions, and you seem perfect.

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

@Hawky - Accepted! FNAF is great... XD

@Rainwings328 - That would be great! I am a story teller anyway! :3

• Posted at:

M ✰

E ✰

T ✰

T ✰

A ✰

T ✰

O ✰

N ✰

N ✰

E ✰

O ✰

@Rainwings328 / Phoenix - You could go to signatures to make the thing under what we say

• Posted at:

M ✰

E ✰

T ✰

T ✰

A ✰

T ✰

O ✰

N ✰

N ✰

E ✰

O ✰

@Everybody - We might start the RP soon!

• Posted at:

M ✰

E ✰

T ✰

T ✰

A ✰

T ✰

O ✰

N ✰

N ✰

E ✰

O ✰

Woohoo! Roleplay!

Heh.. and can you make the signature? I am new so I am cLuElEsS.

phoe|nix.

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

Maybe Glitter and Charm could be friends in the roleplay; after all, our characters have to be able to meet. If you are up for it. 

phoe|nix.

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

@Pheonix - Sure they could! If nobody else joins then I'll probably start the RP...

@Hawk - You could make your character be friends! 

• Posted at:

M ✰

E ✰

T ✰

T ✰

A ✰

T ✰

O ✰

N ✰

N ✰

E ✰

O ✰

Are we ready to start the ROLEPLAY?! :D

phoe|nix.

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

Poke.

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

Oml, yup. I am new and dumb. xD

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

Hey, M.N! (Sorry, writing Mettaton NEO is too long. I’m going to call you M.N. for now.) I made a “Summoning Mettaton NEO.” post if you’re interested in making a roleplay. Boop.

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

@Pheonix - Oooh Yesss! XD btw we should start the RP!

• Posted at:

M ✰

E ✰

T ✰

T ✰

A ✰

T ✰

O ✰

N ✰

N ✰

E ✰

O ✰

Yay! I’ll make a post for it. I’ll give you the roleplay thread number when it’s made.

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

"Hello Beauties and gentlebeauties welcome to the show!" I smile and pose. ~ Glamour

"Show off!" I yell from backstage, but the music was too loud so nobody heard it. I growl and glare at Glitter, who was cheering for our mom. ~ Neoku

"Mom is so amazing! She's the best robot ever!" I yell and cheer. ~ Glitter

I snarl and grab something sharp, glaring at Glitter. ~ Neoku

I look at Neoku and kick the sharp item out of his hands. ~ Glitter

I growl and walk away from her. ~ Neoku

• Posted at:

M ✰

E ✰

T ✰

T ✰

A ✰

T ✰

O ✰

N ✰

N ✰

E ✰

O ✰

I would loop my hair into two neat French braids and I would run into the theater and sit down in a chair.

-Charm.

Wait up, little brat. I hissed in my thoughts, but my face stayed calm. My fingers twitched nervously as he sat down slowly and quietly. -Skull.

”Daddy! I forgot my daily mirror time! WE FORGOT MY MIRROR TIME!” I would shriek, disturbing the whole audience. I would tug on Skull’s sleeve in an annoying way.

I would growl, but only in my thoughts. There isn’t anyone ugly in this crowd, so you can’t look in the mirror. Who does mirror time, anyways? You’re only as beautiful as a hog. he’d thinking, dragging her out of the theater as she shrieks and whines loudly.

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

I walk outside and see somebody dragging somebody else. I sigh and walk up to them, "Uh... can I help you two?" I say, trying not to be dark and scary like I usually am. ~ Neoku

• Posted at:

M ✰

E ✰

T ✰

T ✰

A ✰

T ✰

O ✰

N ✰

N ✰

E ✰

O ✰

My eyes would widen, and I would instantly stop screaming and give him a dreamy, crooked smile. Quickly pickpocketing Skull, I’d offer a blood stained dagger to Neoku. “Uhm.. Glitter says you like sharp things..” I’d murmur shyly, while using the dagger as a mirror for myself as I multitask, handing Neoku the dagger at the same time.

I would stumble towards after Charm throwing me away from her to see this random boy, awkwardly bumping into Neoku. This creepy gothic boy must be Charm’s little pink lover friend’s brother. Ugh, what a freak show. Must be the boy whom Charm likes; they both equally look like hogs. I’d think, scowling as I back into the shadows nervously.

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

( don't think the thing went through )

I grab the dagger, " Thanks..." I say, smiling evilly.

• Posted at:

M ✰

E ✰

T ✰

T ✰

A ✰

T ✰

O ✰

N ✰

N ✰

E ✰

O ✰

Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygooooosh. He looks even more cute when he smiles! I’d gush inside my head, then skip back into the theater. I would quickly admire myself in the mirror, though. It was mirror time! And I had to look good for the swimming pool party. (Microwave soul.)

I’d lean against the wall, observing the conversation from afar. It was now definitely obvious she liked him, and it was also obvious that he didn’t like her back. Besides, who would want to marry my little cute angel  fat ugly demon. He pushed off the wall and waved to the boy as he followed Charm to the mirror.

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

I sigh and walk towards the backstage, right as the show was finished. ~ Neoku

I pose and blow a kiss, "Goodbye Darlings!" I say and walk backstage, picking up glitter, "Hello sweetheart!" I say and smile. ~ Glamour

I giggle, "Hehehe! Hello Momma!" I say and hug her. ~ Glitter

I grumble and look away, frowning. ~ Neoku

"Neoku dear, lets go home! I'll let you play with your daggers! Don't throw them out the window!" I say and kiss Neoku on the cheek, grabbing one of his hands and walking home. ~ Glamour

I look back and growl, "If I see that Skull dude again, I'll knock him down darling..." I thought and smile evilly at my family. ~ Neoku

• Posted at:

M ✰

E ✰

T ✰

T ✰

A ✰

T ✰

O ✰

N ✰

N ✰

E ✰

O ✰

(Wait, why does Neoku hate Skull?)

Just as I finish looking at my beautiful set in the mirror, and I open the doors of the theater, robots flood out from several doors around me. Oh no, I missed the show! I’d think grouchily, crossing my arms, pouting. I see Dad walk up to me, then stop suddenly and blink. I knew he was not fond of lots of people, and definitely not crowds, so I pushed him out of the way and glare at him, then start my loud tantrum. “WE MISSED THE WHOLE SHOW, DADDY! I BLAME YOU!” I’d scream, wiggling on the floor.

Dang it, here comes demon Charm, not that she doesn’t always look as ugly as a demon. He’d think, sighing as people pass us, sending nervous looks at Charm. I didn’t dare send an “I’m insulted” face back, because those idiots were brainless and stupid to be mean to Charm. Wait, why am I defending her again? I don’t know. I took her wrist sternly and walked back stage. Maybe seeing her friend Glitter will cheer her up. I though, hopeful.

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

( He doesnt like him, Neoku just hates it when people get too quiet )

I smile as mom opened up our house ( it's literally a two story TENT house that has a basement ) and I rushed inside, holding tons of daggers and going crazy ~ Neoku

I try to get off mom and I fall, landing on my high heels. ~ Glitter

"Glitter Dear?! Are you okay?!" I scream and crouch on the ground, trying to make sure she's okay. ~ Glamour

I frown, "Momma, I'm fine! I just landed on my feet! Isn't that cool?" I say and run around. ~ Glitter

I smile and get up, "Of course Darling, now go get something to eat!" I say and walk to my bedroom.

I grin evilly and throw a dagger out the window. ~ Neoku

I run out and scream, "NEOKU! WHAT DID IT TELL YOU?!" ~ Glamour

I laugh hysterically and evilly, running away. ~ Neoku

• Posted at:

M ✰

E ✰

T ✰

T ✰

A ✰

T ✰

O ✰

N ✰

N ✰

E ✰

O ✰

dismay- is walking by, when the dagger flys and lands ring next to his feet " what the heck!!!!!!!???? "

• Posted at:

DISMAY

"i was lost and was afraid, i believed all of their lies, i believed that i was safe, and that i would never die, now I'm alone, ive been hiding in the dark, i just want to go home, but my deeds send me to far" - from the song afton family

( i can't stop listening to thye oof day audio ( a roblox horror game ) its basicly mad world played only with roblox death sounds )

• Posted at:

DISMAY

dismay- it just be rainin daggers and knifes today!!!! _-throws the dagger back up through the window

• Posted at:

DISMAY

I pick up all the daggers and put them away. A dagger went past my head and I go pick it up, "Huh? Who threw this? Neoku is upstairs...." I say and walk to my room, going to my makeup station. ~ Glamour

I run inside my room and take out a picture of my family. I smile and cry, looking at my father. "When is he coming home?" I thought and put it away, playing with a skateboard. ~ Glitter

I look at a photo of my second cousin ( the cousin of the family's father if you don't know ) and stick my tongue out, going downstairs to eat. ~ Neoku

I stop skateboarding and run after Neoku, getting to the table before him. ~ Glitter

I grumble and whine, "But I thought it was my turn to eat something that I like and not what you like?!" I scream and try to punch Glitter. ~ Neoku

I frown and fight back, "Then I'll ask father if it's mine or your turn!" ~ Glitter

I stop fighting, "Glitter, father is at work... he won't come back!" I say and sit down. ~ Neoku

"Oh Glitter... Neoku... your father will come back soon, I promise! After all, he is a superstar!" I smile, "And after all, Mettaton is #1 in the whole world!" ~ Glamour

• Posted at:

M ✰

E ✰

T ✰

T ✰

A ✰

T ✰

O ✰

N ✰

N ✰

E ✰

O ✰

dismay- continues walking -

• Posted at:

DISMAY

( hey seeky, i looked at our old roleplay we did on the forums, that was a while ago, but it still feels like it was yesterday we did it, i can't belive it's been almost a year sence we did our fnaf roleplay )

• Posted at:

DISMAY

hey seeky, i jujst looked bk at our rolpeplay we did on the forums that one time, and idk what to feel, like, it feels like it was just yesterday, but also like it was so long ago, isn't it crazy thta its been almost a year sence we did our roleplay

• Posted at:

DISMAY

@Hawky ~ ya... ;-;

• Posted at:

M ✰

E ✰

T ✰

T ✰

A ✰

T ✰

O ✰

N ✰

N ✰

E ✰

O ✰

I heard walking away and I went outside, right behind an animatronic, "Hello Darling, what are you doing?" ~ Glamour

• Posted at:

M ✰

E ✰

T ✰

T ✰

A ✰

T ✰

O ✰

N ✰

N ✰

E ✰

O ✰

He’d quietly shuffle his feet on the doormat of their dirty motel room. He’d look up, seeing Charm pouring milk into a bowl, adding in Crunchy Cereal Crunches cereal. He’d start to think of something mean to say about Charm in his mind, but he’d pause and sigh, knowing that he should probably get some sleep first. Undressing, he’d slink into the living room and fall asleep on the couch.

She’s scoop a spoonful of cereal into her mouth, milk dripping down her chin. She’d undo her hair, letting it loose, and she’d look out at the night sky. She’d slip into her pajamas, and watch a movie until she fell asleep next to Skull, stars glittering in the night above.

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

hey seeky, and i make another charecter, that is like funtime freddy, but a kid, is friends with glitter, and is currently undergoing a bit of a war with neoku, he is facinated by any sort of mechinism, and creats all sorts of diffrent devices,  and his name is... funtime fredrick, or fredrick

• Posted at:

DISMAY

1 , , 3