She doesn’t move when you approach. Only her cloak, flapping in the wind, shows any sign of life. 

“Hello,” she says. She talks smoothly. Carefully.  All you can see of her face is her mouth and chin. 

She’s smiling. 

You shutter. 

“I don’t know why you’re here,” she lies. Her fingers tighten over a small vial of dark red-brown liquid. You recognize it from your science classes- Bromine. 

One square down from Chlorine. 

“Enlighten me, please, about your presence here,” Incognito says. She sits there, on the edge of a building, waiting for your answer. 

But it how do you answer a question like that?

(please phill let this through it’s so dramatic it’d be a shame to not let it through)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Onomatopoeia To The Rescue!

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

you can break these bones of mine

I’m still the Champion

Authora watched Incognito, a curious expression on her face. "I do not know why." She replied. "Only that I am here for a reason."

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»Forum sisters: Spirit, Fallon, Glamour and Forest

»Forum brothers: Cobra, Shard, and Prisma

»Forum twin: Ruby

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Lead the pack, don't follow it.

“And, pray tell, what is that reason?” Incognito says before standing up and turning around in one fluid motion. 

The wind catches her cloak, which flutters out behind her. The light from the town below illuminates her, casting Incognito in a dramatic light. 

She awaits a response. 

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia To The Rescue!

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

you can break these bones of mine

I’m still the Champion

Karmic sits on the edge of a building a few blocks away, resting his head on his hands and watching the scene unfold. 

• Posted at:

N̴̞̼̞̭̼͆̎̑̏́̿̅̏̈́͛̌͌̅ͅͅẹ̴̭̻̜͉̲͓̱̹͊̔͑p̶͚͓̓̆̀̎̎͂̓̋̊̄̕ţ̶̨̭̖̗͈̥̣̬̇̎̉̈́̉̓̈́̆̕u̷̖̮͖̦͇͓͔̹͓̭͓̓̉̅̎̎̊̂̈́͠͠ṋ̴̮̜͖͉̹̳̎̾̌͒̀̍́̇̐̉̚ḛ̷̡̛̼̤̖͍͕͉̹̠̤̟̣͉̏̃̾̀̔̄̚͘

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

Authora shrugged. "That is still unclear. Do you know why?" She tilted her masked head and raised a hand, revealing that her fingers were actually just pens, with very sharp points.

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»Forum sisters: Spirit, Fallon, Glamour and Forest

»Forum brothers: Cobra, Shard, and Prisma

»Forum twin: Ruby

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Lead the pack, don't follow it.

"You ask a lot of questions." Biblus said, almost annoyed, "Why don't you answer one, who are you?"

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

I'm am not Hawk soom wood sai I'm am da Raverze! +I'm Indigo Pizza!!!+

"Letting go is like getting a massage. You'll feel pain, but once you accept that pain, there will be calm." - Hawk. Me.