All POVs go here!

OVERVEIW:

About 20 years after Jade Mountain Academy Closes, the last Dragonet of Destiny dies, the tribes revert back to their old ways. The NightWing's new queen convinces them to burn the scrolls about the Dragonets of Destiny, and relocated the NightWings to an island, close enough to Pyrhhia to fly there but far enough to be safe. 

Eventually no one remembers the dragonets or the War of Sandwing Succession...

But those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it...

Pyrhhia is plunged into another war, more viscous and deadly than any war since the Dragonets. All the tribes are locked in a deadly struggle to ascend to an 'alpha tribe' position, one that will allow them to rule all of Pyrhhia with an iron fist.

It's up to you to try and piece together the puzzle of Pyrhhia's lost past and save the future.

RULES:

No 'powered' NightWings. The NightWing queen doesn't trust them and, back when powered dragonets were still being born, she sould kill them

NO POWERPLAYING, MARY SUES, or ANYTHING of the like. If you need help to make a non-Mary Sue character, feel free to contact me.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take a look at the spots! I will try to update them ASAP

No instantly finding out things. I want to have fun and I'm sure you all do, too.

Respect! Respect one another and the ocs!

No animus dragons, pretty pretty please!

You can have up to two characters

Please no romance. If it happens naturally and the characters are inclined to like each other naturally (don't make them specifically for romance) then it's a little bit ok. I, personally, would rather see Pyrhhia saved without romance.

Spots~

NightWing: Talisman 

SkyWing: Magma

SandWing: Skitter

SeaWing: Dolphin

MudWing: Minnow

RainWing: Paradise 

IceWing: Storm 

Positions of Power~

NightWing Queen: Voidtamer

SkyWing Queen: Rose 

SandWing Queen: Kindle

SeaWing Queen: Andromeda 

MudWing Queen: Hazel

RainWing Queen: Okapi

IceWing Queen: Apex

the RP starts with...

The Queens are all meeting under the guise of ‘negotiating peace’ but they’re there for their own reasons, wether to actually make peace or destroy the others. The Questers are in the respective Queen’s entourage of guards and attendants brought with them. Since they’re all situated in the ruins of JMA the Questers take it upon themselves to look around and eventually work together to find the truth, all while trying to stay one step ahead of the Queens. 

(Once again, thanks to everybody who defended me. If I end up getting banned Twilight, Seeker and Sorrel can take over my characters and the thread in general.)

FIRST POVS

Voidtamer lands on one of the only large flat surfaces of the old Jade Mountain. As the first of the Queens to arrive, she had time to choose the best spot for her entourage of attendants. They rushed to start setting up as Voidtamer surveyed the area surrounding Jade Mountain. It was worn and run down, with bits of rubble that resembled buildings. This mountain was probably very important, once upon a time. 

Skitter flew though the air, following his Queen. He could see Jade Mountain in the distance. He let out a little giggle and loop-de-looped in the air. 

Okapi sighed, unwilling to start the journey. Even though Jade Mountain was so close.. it was so far. She would have to fly... she would have to exert herself physically. ‘Let’s get this over with,’ she thought as she launched herself into the air. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Onomatopoeia To The Rescue!

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

you can break these bones of mine

I’m still the Champion

Magma Followed his queen grumpily. He saw Jade mountain and sighed, he did NOT want to see or meet the other queens and their guards.

Minnow smiled as he flew through the air, he actually wanted to meet the other tribes. He was always fighting them he nevr got a chance to actually talk with them.

• Posted at:

Wildside 

ICEWINGS DAH BEST PROVE ME WRONG

94% of people think that wolves are evil creatures.copy and paste if you’re the signature if you’re part of the 6% that think they’re kind and lovable

Join Rp: /353569

Kindle- as the second queen to arrive, she led her entourage to the part of old JMA opposite of Voidtamer. She had never trusted the NightWing Queen. Talisman- he stood a few feet away from Queen Voidtamer, as one of her servants. His father was even closer, being one of the high-ranked guards.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

During the last few days, let's take some time to enjoy these forums, and each other

What does POV stand for?
  • Posted at:

Skyfrost

Tribe:Skywing/Icewing

Backstory:

Her mom fell in love with an ice wing who she saved during the war.Then,they ran away and had Skyfrost.

Abilities:Icefire(A dangerous combination between fire and frostbreath)and great healing skills

P.S I didn't report Ono 3 times.And I wasn't talking to her.And I reported her 2 times and another person.
  • Posted at:

Skyfrost

Tribe:Skywing/Icewing

Backstory:

Her mom fell in love with an ice wing who she saved during the war.Then,they ran away and had Skyfrost.

Abilities:Icefire(A dangerous combination between fire and frostbreath)and great healing skills

Dolphin followed the Queen, looking worried. ‘Your magesty, will this really work?’

• Posted at:

"Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark"~Rabindranath Tagore

*:・゚.✧:・゚

Oh look! My army of adorableness!

.✧ *:・.

Forum Bro:Cloudburst 

“Queen Kindle,” Voidtamer hissed, her voice dripping with poison. “How... how nice to see you here.”

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

I’m still the Champion

Shimmer down shimmer shrimp 

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

I’m still the Champion

Shimmer down shimmer shrimp

• Posted at:

❄️   Spirit ❄️

“Our destinies guide us, but they don't shape every step. That's up to us. We walk the path we choose. Whatever our destiny says, we still have to choose our own path.”

ForumFamStormdragon, Cobra

YEET

• Posted at:

"Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark"~Rabindranath Tagore

Dolphin walked next to her queen.’Are you sure this will work,?’

• Posted at:

• Posted at:

Wait... What happened? Why doe this page look so different?
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

During the last few days, let's take some time to enjoy these forums, and each other

No idea

• Posted at:

I.. guess we start?

• Posted at:

I’m going to ask the mods why this happened

• Posted at:

Someone post a list

• Posted at:

❄️   Spirit ❄️

“Our destinies guide us, but they don't shape every step. That's up to us. We walk the path we choose. Whatever our destiny says, we still have to choose our own path.”

Small image from ios  1  19a7f48469

Brrr-cky B : admin

It looks like someone is using alts to report a ton of your posts, don't worry I looked into the person who was causing you trouble in your sign up thread for this RP. You handled it as best as you could and they wouldn't listen, there's no way I'd ban you for that. I'm removing the reports and banning the alts. Sorry you had to deal with this troll :(

They reported like FIFTY posts, did they think I wouldn't notice that's a little weird?? Grrrr.

• Posted at:

Wings of Fire Book #12: The Hive Queen....it's out now!!

i like turtles

WoFMB: wingsoffire.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344922

SAMB: spiritanimals.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344060

39 Clues: doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344061

Thank you so much Becky aaa just thank you so much

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

I’m still the Champion

this is so weird. its happening to a ton of other forums too

• Posted at:

Wildside 

94% of people think that wolves are evil creatures.copy and paste if you’re the signature if you’re part of the 6% that think they’re kind and lovable

I sent in a post asking the mods what’s up and if I’m banned or not. I also sorta explained myself??? Idk what’s gonna happen but I’m scared 

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

I’m still the Champion

i think it was skyfrost.

• Posted at:

Wildside 

...can we just start?

• Posted at:

Queen Andromeda- She lands on the ruins and looks at the other queens. Her hate seems to be targeted on two dragons, Queen Voidtamer and Queen Hazel. When she hears the voice of one of her subjects, she turns to face them. "Oh Dolphin, Of course it will." She growled sharply.

Queen Hazel- She felt eyes hitting her back as she snapped at a group of mudwings. She had been there a bit before Andromeda. When she whipped around, she saw that the dragon she thought was looking at her was simply talking to another seawing. "How odd, I could have... ah, nevermind. I have much more important things than worry about seawings."

Queen Rose- When she heard the grumbling of one of her subjects, she stopped and turned. When she saw the expression on Magma's face, she frowned. "Is something wrong? You know we are almost there, right?" SHe asked kindly, stopping the rest of her group.

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

QueeOCurseanShapeshifting

DeitoMagicOdditiesAnShapeshifting

ThinTherISomethinWronWitMe

UwU

OK!!! Take two!!

Voidtamer lands on one of the only large flat surfaces of the old Jade Mountain. As the first of the Queens to arrive, she had time to choose the best spot for her entourage of attendants. They rushed to start setting up as Voidtamer surveyed the area surrounding Jade Mountain. It was worn and run down, with bits of rubble that resembled buildings. This mountain was probably very important, once upon a time. 

Skitter flew though the air, following his Queen. He could see Jade Mountain in the distance. He let out a little giggle and loop-de-looped in the air. 

Okapi sighed, unwilling to start the journey. Even though Jade Mountain was so close.. it was so far. She would have to fly... she would have to exert herself physically. ‘Let’s get this over with,’ she thought as she launched herself into the air. 

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

I’m still the Champion

(thanks Becky!) @Ono: No need to repost, it's back to normal. Kindle- she sighed. "Drop the act, Queen Voidtamer. You're never happy to see anybody," She glared daggers at the NightWing, trying to keep her scorpion tail curled so she wouldn't hurt anybody. Talisman- he looked nervously between Kindle and Voidtamer, shuddering at their icy tones. ~I'm glad we're having this meeting; it's time to resolve everyone's unease~
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Paradise-

Paradise followed her queen, unlike most rainwings, she was NOT lazy and she LOVED to fly.

Storm-

Storm Looked around the ice kingdom and saw his queen soaring in the air.

• Posted at:

❄️   Spirit ❄️

Aaah I’m all confuddled

”Of course, Kindle. Anything for a friend,” Voidtamer smiled viciously. “Now, other Queens are arriving. We can catch up later.”

Skitter looked between Queen Voidtamer and Queen Kindle worriedly. Hopefully this peace meeting wouldn’t absolutely destroy Pyrhhia. 

Okapi flew quickly to the mountain. The sooner she got there, the sooner she could sleep. 

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

I’m still the Champion

Minnow looked up at Queen Hazel "Something wrong my queen?" He was very nice to pretty much everyone.

Magma snapped to attention. "Nothing is wrong my queen. I just am...nervous to meet the other tribes after that last battle and my failure at winning the battle..." he hung his head.

• Posted at:

Wildside 

I’m changing this to Apex’s POV Color (I put it wrong on the form)

Queen Apex arrived at Jade Mountain.  She was one of the earlier ones, but still had trouble finding a good spot.  She scanned the mountain, circling it slowly from the air as her entourage followed behind.  She had left early morning two days ago, but she wasn’t tired.  Though my guards probably are.  After two circles around the mountain, she spotted another queen.  Voidtamer.  A NightWing.  She hissed quietly to herself, then picked a large cave with a big ledge. She landed, and sent her troops out in groups of ten to hunt.  Soon the troops came back, and once the cycle went over twice, she sat down on the stone after freezing it over twice to make it more comfortable.

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

I’m b|r|o|k|e|n but I hide it with a e 

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Forum Fam: Pluto, Atlas, Galaxian  

’But... wait.’ She quickly changed to flashing her scales. But what if the meeting takes a wrong turn?, she flashed

• Posted at:

('Voidtamer smiled viciously', Because that screams peace) Kindle- she rolled her eyes behind her wing, and watched as some other queens arived. ~Not everyone's here yet~ Talisman- he saw Kindle's eye roll. He would have growled at her if a) he was even somewhat aggressive and b) she wasn't a queen.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Queen Hazel- She turned to her subject. "Yes, dear. I am perfectly fine."

Queen Rose- "Oh, dear. Don't you realize this is supposed to end the war? I can't believe they came after our border patrol anyways. You did great." She said sweetly, in her charming voice.

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

UwU

Minnow smiled "Can i meet the seawings pleeease?"

"But i failed...and if i see one of those mudwings i fought im going to get aggressive and i want to end the war but my temper is too great" He mumbled.

• Posted at:

Wildside 

Paradise-

Paradise flew down to the queens from the other tribes and other dragons, she saw a icewing in the back “ Hey, I’m Paradise”

Storm-

Storm landed in the back of all the dragons, not wanting to see the other queens and the other dragons, He saw a dragon come over and introduce herself as paradise. “ I’m storm.” He said flatly back to her

• Posted at:

❄️   Spirit ❄️

Bump

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

I’m still the Champion

Boop

• Posted at:

Queen Andromeda- "Nothing will go wrong here." Was all she said.

Queen Rose- "Then stay away from the mudwings. Come, we must fly." She pushed forward, flapping her wings, and then putting herself into a glide.

Queen Hazel- "Oh noy you cannot. You will stay by my side, not near snotty Seawings." Hazel growled in hatred.

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

UwU

Dolphin growled. ‘How DARE she call our tribe snotty.’

• Posted at:

Minnow went over anyway and sat by Dolphin. "I don't think your tribe is snotty. I'm Minnow. Is that more of a seawing name? I never knew my parents so i was never told."

Magma nodded and followed Queen Rose. He was determined to make peace even though he didn't want to.

• Posted at:

Wildside 

1 , , 3