Walking down the street, you notice several TVs in a small Forumsville cafe have red alert signs flashing on them. They change to show a large mansion, and a crowd of people gathered around it. The police are there, attempting to keep them back while another group of armed law enforcement enter the building. You recognize the mansion. It's home to a major politcian. The mansion is close to the cafe, about one block away. Do you go there?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Prim

I got my ticket for the long way ‘round

Two bottle ‘a sweet tea for the way

And I sure would like some sweet company

And I’m leaving tomorrow, wha-do-ya say?

bop

• Posted at:

Prim

Biblus flew over to the building, leaping off his glider when he arrived. He hurried over to a commanding officer, "What's the situation?"

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

I'm am not Hawk soom wood sai I'm am da Raverze! +I'm Indigo Pizza!!!+

"Letting go is like getting a massage. You'll feel pain, but once you accept that pain, there will be calm." - Hawk. Me.

Seraphina sipped her coffee and glanced at the tv. More villains. She could probably go and scope the situation out. She probably should. 

On second thought, she’d better stay in the cafe. The civilian clothes she was wearing were some of her favorite clothing items- black leggings, a holographic skirt and black long sleeved shirt. 

She ordered a muffin and leaned back, watching the tv. 

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia To The Rescue!

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

you can break these bones of mine

I’m still the Champion

Karmic sits atop the mansion, overlooking the scene. I wonder if they think this is my fault. This is intriguing, anyway. 

• Posted at:

N̴̞̼̞̭̼͆̎̑̏́̿̅̏̈́͛̌͌̅ͅͅẹ̴̭̻̜͉̲͓̱̹͊̔͑p̶͚͓̓̆̀̎̎͂̓̋̊̄̕ţ̶̨̭̖̗͈̥̣̬̇̎̉̈́̉̓̈́̆̕u̷̖̮͖̦͇͓͔̹͓̭͓̓̉̅̎̎̊̂̈́͠͠ṋ̴̮̜͖͉̹̳̎̾̌͒̀̍́̇̐̉̚ḛ̷̡̛̼̤̖͍͕͉̹̠̤̟̣͉̏̃̾̀̔̄̚͘

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

The commanding officer was a tall, lean male, with a blonde buzz cut. "It's two villains. We got an emergency call, from one of the maids, alerting us that there was screaming from Senator Dean's room. There's someone inside interfering with our people, though, they aren't responding." he responded gravely.

• Posted at:

Prim

Biblus had his glider unfold and refold into a sword, "Well, then. I better start." He rushed into the building, "Senator Dean, are you in here?" He prepared for any attacks that might come his way.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

"Letting go is like getting a massage. You'll feel pain, but once you accept that pain, there will be calm." - Hawk. Me.

Karmic smiled slightly, seemingly intrigued. These newbies sound interesting. 

• Posted at:

N̴̞̼̞̭̼͆̎̑̏́̿̅̏̈́͛̌͌̅ͅͅẹ̴̭̻̜͉̲͓̱̹͊̔͑p̶͚͓̓̆̀̎̎͂̓̋̊̄̕ţ̶̨̭̖̗͈̥̣̬̇̎̉̈́̉̓̈́̆̕u̷̖̮͖̦͇͓͔̹͓̭͓̓̉̅̎̎̊̂̈́͠͠ṋ̴̮̜͖͉̹̳̎̾̌͒̀̍́̇̐̉̚ḛ̷̡̛̼̤̖͍͕͉̹̠̤̟̣͉̏̃̾̀̔̄̚͘

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

Reggie spat out some of his soda ( Like the dramatic little dude he is ) when he heard the TV.

He then gets up, not bothering to change his freshly stained white shirt, and runs out the door to the scene.

• Posted at:

Address me as  Ryn. 

Dragon Characters:

Bee ( Sand and Night wing hybrid )

Mythteller ( Night wing )

Soaring (Sky wing )

Dingo ( Sand wing )

Dragonfly (Mud wing )

Bubbles ( Sea wing )

Bamboo ( Rain Wing )

Penguin ( Icewing) 

Scorch rusher to the mansion to see what was going on. Cars, flashing lights, news vans. What happened here, he thought. He snuck around the back and climbed through a window.

• Posted at:

Scorch

(he/him)

[incert mark twain quote here]

Ben Shapiro boiiiiiis

Learn to code

For people in the mansion:

There's no response. The mansion's lights are completely off, which is odd. Suddenly, you hear a group of people muttering to each other. "Why're we in here again?" some one says. "I think Senator Dean is playing hide and seek with us... right?" not only are their words strange, their voices sound odd too. 

For people watching the news:

"This is Katarine Davisson coming to you live outside of Senator Dean's mansion. We've had new developments on the case. The reinforcements being sent in seem to not be responding, nor coming out. New reinforcements are being sent in as we speak, but these with body cams on them. We will be streaming the feed live."

• Posted at:

Prim

up

• Posted at:

Prim

Biblus carefully sneaked his way over, attempting to spot the owners of the voices. Well then, if they haven't found him yet I guess that's good news.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

Jana tried to look calm when she saw the news. She was at home so she'd have easy access to her suit. She got changed, then headed toward the mansion. When she arrived, she heard an officer explaining to Biblus. She crept inside after the other heroes.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

During the last few days, let's take some time to enjoy these forums, and each other

In front of Biblus are about two dozen dazed-looking officers. They all look confused as well.

"Oh, mio caro amico! You've finally arrived, though very late, tsk tsk." A slender woman steps towards him. She's wearing a black venetian mask, with many bright feathers and a sequin studded rim. She wears a matching pitch black leotard as well, which has colorful feathered shoulders, with sequin studded rims as well. She's wearing black ballet shoes, and her black hair is up in a bun. "Let's introduce ourselves, shall we? I'm Masque," Masque says with a high pitched laugh.

• Posted at:

Prim

Reggie finally arrived at the scene, panting and looking a mess.

." What... What happened here.? " He panted.

( Do I have to sign up for this? )

• Posted at:

Address me as  Ryn. 

Dragon Characters:

Bee ( Sand and Night wing hybrid )

Mythteller ( Night wing )

Soaring (Sky wing )

Dingo ( Sand wing )

Dragonfly (Mud wing )

Bubbles ( Sea wing )

Bamboo ( Rain Wing )

Penguin ( Icewing) 

@Ryn: Sign up? No, this is an open thread, but you do have to sign up for the FWRP, if you haven't yet.

A random bystander turns toward Reggie. "Apparently there's something wrong with Mayor Dean. I heard some mutterings abiut a pair of villains, though."

• Posted at:

Prim

Amethyst heard talking, and walked quietly toward the room it was coming from. She slowly peeked around the door frame, seeing Masque. ~That must be the villain! She has a... Villain-y look about her~ She covered herself almost completely with her amethyst, ready for whatever powers Masque might have. She then entered the room. She nodded at Biblus. ~Glad I have a more experienced hero here~
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

During the last few days, let's take some time to enjoy these forums, and each other

"Oh, another one of you! Hello there! No need to be so tense, tesoro. I'm Masque, but I you overheard that when you were lurking there, in the shadows, didn't you?" she grinned widely at Amethyst.

• Posted at:

Prim

"Hello, Masque," she raised an eyebrow at the word 'tesero'. ~I'm no Darling. She's creepy~ "Why are you here? Where's te senator?"
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

"The senator? Why, I don't know." Masque said, blinking innocently. There's something about her that's unnerving, and she obviously isn't telling the truth.

• Posted at:

Prim

Biblus was somewhat confused, normally by now this would have escalated into a full on battle. He wasn't sure what to say in all this, so he readied his stanse for whatever attack would come their way.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

Sadie was in her living room watching tv when she heared the news. She quickly put on her suit and headed to the mansion.

• Posted at:

Prism/Kaleidoscope

⇢She/Her/Fangirl⇠

⇢Star  Count ~ 804⇠

⇢5/5/15~Until the very end⇠  

⇢You're Talented & Amazing⇠ 

⇢And Don't Let Anyone Tell You Otherwise⇠ 

⇢And Always Chase Your Dreams⇠ 

((Might double post, had to resend this))

Masque sighed, turning towards Biblus. "Well, since you all seem so prepared for an attack, what are we waiting for?"she said, whipping out a rapier and a dart shooter. 

• Posted at:

Prim

Amethyst extended an amethyst arm, aiming to knock the weapons out of Masque's hands. "What did you do to the police officers?"
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Her rapier went flying, but her dart shooter was still in her other hand. "Why do you want to know?" Masque's grin was back. After saying that, she loaded her dart shooter and shot it, attempting to hit Amethyst.

• Posted at:

Prim

Scorch hid behind the couch while the action ensued. He peeked around the corner and shot some flame.

• Posted at:

Scorch

(he/him)

[incert mark twain quote here]

Ben Shapiro boiiiiiis

Learn to code

Marive leaped away and dodged most of Scorch's fire, but some singed her leotard, warranting a flurry of Italian curse words.

• Posted at:

Prim

^^oof typo, I meant Masque, Marivel is her civilian name

• Posted at:

Prim

She held the rapier in one crystal hand, and smiled as the dart hit her amethyst armor with a tik. "You'll have to get bigger darts."
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Biblus stabbed out at the villain, although his paper sword wouldn't do much, it would still hopefully do some damage.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

Masque’s smile briefly flickered. “Will I?” she whipped around and fired a dart at Biblus, attempting to hit him.

• Posted at:

Prim

Amethyst noticed the dart heading toward Biblus, but could do nothing to stop it as she wasn't fast enough. Instead she went to tackle Masque, railed held to the side so she wouldn't seriously injure her.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Biblus attempted to parry the dart but was instead cut across the cheek. As blood dripped on his suit he growled a bit from the pain.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

Watching intently from above the scene, particularly on the bars of the very high ceiling, Rosette “Shatter” was enjoying her time. So far, nobody knew that she was a villain. (She’s quite a new character so nobody would even recognize her a Shatter or even a villain.) She decided that if she wanted to poke fun, she might just fire a chunk of glass or something along the lines at somebody from her perch. She chuckled lightly at the chaos below.

• Posted at:

✯Elf✯

✮ She/her ✮

✯, I am the weirdo drinking tea in the corner 

SAVE THE FORUMS!

・゚✧ *:・゚

✧ *:・゚✧               .✧ *:・

.✧ *:・.

Masque yelped at the sudden impact of Amethyst slamming against her. 

((also, Hawk, would you have preferred the dart to be very poisonous (coma-inducing and life-threatening) non-poisonous (just a dart), mildy poisonous (he'll just pass out for a bit) or slightly poisonous (his cheek'll swell up and become irratated and painful? Masque uses a variety of these, as I said in her form))

• Posted at:

Prim

(Let's go with slightly painful.)

Biblus charged with his paper sword, however instead of using it he kicked out with his foot.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

Being on the ground and preocupied with getting Amethyst off, Biblus hit Masque's in the back of her head. Unexpectedly, she stopped moving, though her chest was rising and falling and her eyes were closed. She must be passed out. 

Just then, a scream pierces through the air. Is it Senator Dean?

• Posted at:

Prim

She carried Masque up by the shoulders, leaning her against the wall. "Biblus, can you get her to the cops? I'll go check out what that scream was." She ran upstairs without waiting for an answer, following the screams.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Boop
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

1 ,