i've seen roleplays posted just that day, and already have over twenty pages!! i bet, that if someone whos made all these really big roleplays, just hard copies on of my roleplays that like, barely anyone joined, and posts it has their own, lot's of people would join, beacause they made, not some other random fourmer. like, i even bet, that if i made one of these really big roleplays that have been poping up lately, and i made it instead of the person who did, no  one would join, just because someone else made it.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

DISMAY

"i was lost and was afraid, i believed all of their lies, i believed that i was safe, and that i would never die, now I'm alone, ive been hiding in the dark, i just want to go home, but my deeds send me to far" - from the song afton family

poke

• Posted at:

DISMAY

"i was lost and was afraid, i believed all of their lies, i believed that i was safe, and that i would never die, now I'm alone, ive been hiding in the dark, i just want to go home, but my deeds send me to far" - from the song afton family

poke

• Posted at:

DISMAY

I think maybe it depends on how organized it is and what the idea is. If you're thinking of making another RP, I could help you organize it some

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

Fam: Everyone

BotW: 345247

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

Don'thinof thiagoodbyethinof iaa "seyolater."

incoming

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

I can help too if you need me

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

@ fantasy- i would like that please

• Posted at:

DISMAY

Jack, it's not the fact that you made the RP that makes it successful or not, it's about the quality of it. If it looks like someone spent a long time in it and had a really interesting plot idea, it's more likely people will join. To show you an example, I'll compare the introductions of the first RP I made to the most recent one I've made.

First one I ever made:

You are a clan cat. You come from one of four clans: Fireclan, Waterclan, Earthclan or Airclan. Times are teacherous, cats go missing jn the night despite the guards posted. Two cats form each clan must find this threat before all cat kind is gone. They must also find where they are. If you have read this far, put 'find' in other

Most recent one I've made:

Introduction-

To whom this may concern,

You have been one of the few chosen to join us at Jade Mountain Academy. This school offers higher education than most schools along with the chance to make friends with people from other tribes. Simply fill out the form provided, press the dragon insignia and you'll be good to go! We hope to see you soon!

~ Headmaster Mango of Jade Mountain Academy

In an alternate world, not quite Earth and not quite Pyrrhia, half humans half dragons live in tribes. These tribes have gotten into wars far too often in the past, so in order to help sort out their differences and stop wars, a few people banded together to create this academy.

See the difference? One seems much more developed than the other. One of them seems to be more original, and seems to have had more time and effort put into it.

A lot of it is also practice and perseverance. My first RP didn't get as much as a single reply from someone other than me. As I have joined other RPs and FWRPs over my time here, I've leaned how to create better RPs and better POVs. Just keep working on making RPs, and you'll get better. One great way to learn how to make a good RP is ask someone who has been here longer to help you make one. They can help you create a good introduction, a good plot, etc. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

uhh i've been here for a long time and i highly doubt that a RP has managed to gain 20+ pages in one day. if that is happening, that explains why my posts won't go through, because the filter would be overrun with posts for that RP. 

i think you're focusing on the wrong aspect here. While people may be more liable to click on RPs from someone they recognize, they wouldn't join it if it was very low-quality. in the past, i had some reasonably successful RPs, but i've also had some RPs that had like, one post other than mine, even though they were made after my more successful RPs. also, if you made one of the really big RPs that have been popping up lately (are you talking about FWRPs??), people wouldn't join if you just copied. popularity doesn't affect the success of RPs as much as you think it does, and i think you should stop blaming that for why people aren't joining your RPs. really, it just depends on a) how good your RP is/how interesting it is, and b) the type of people/how many people see it. 

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~

Christian

i can finally say i believe.

jan. 2016—march 2019

star count: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

who has the time to hesitate?

I mean, there was a bootleg GGaD around here and that's got a good hamddul of participants. So, your hypothetical bootleg FWRP might  get noticed.

Plus not all rp's are going to get the same attention

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ [She/Her] ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.