He had a evil smirk on his face. "Now I claim your Sun." Outburst laughed evilly. What do you do?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

"Huh okay so this is just, like, a thing that's happening now. Alright."

• Posted at:

: 

Galaxian sighed. One more battle to do before leaving. But he couldn't help, right now, in this state. His brown eyes glimmered. "Stop it. It's a command."

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,894

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~Please don't forget me~ ^_^

Stink I need Static for this

Wizard made a portal and caused the power from the sun to come and hit Outburst in the back of the head. Then as the power bounced off Outburst he made another portal so the power would go back to the sun. "Static, I need you" He was speaking to his brother. That hasn't been accepted yet.

• Posted at:

Wizard

➢Him/He

➢Christian

➢Saxophone

♦Homeschooled

♦Forum sisters~ Fantasy, Glamour, Key

♦Forum brothers~Paradox, Seaquake 

♦Triplets~Fallon and Pluto

☾Co-creator of LLaK: /348431☽

Meep the Yeep with Repicheep!~Me

"First the Storms of a gas giant, now claiming the sun?" Time says, commandingly "You really need to stop. Or I'll stop you forcefully."

(Wait, are they in space? Since he's collecting power from the Sun.)

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

Outburst growled and sent a blast of energy as fast as lightning fly towards Wizard.

Burst appeared beside Wizard and tackled him out of the way. "Be careful, activate your suit. The sweater."

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

Wizard activated the sweater quickly then nodded his thanks to Burst.

• Posted at:

Wizard

➢Him/He

➢Christian

➢Saxophone

♦Homeschooled

Burst patted Wizard's shoulder. He flew into the air towards Outburst as his hair stood up. His hair, eyebrows and pupils became blue. Burst threw a fist at him, full power.

Outburst caught Burst's fist and smirked. He sent a blast of energy though Burst stomach then spinned kicked Burst in the face.

Burst flinched and growled in pain.. "Aghn!" He looked up and saw Outburst's foot going towards his face. "Unff!" He grunted and was sent through a mountain.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Outburst

Burst patted Wizard's shoulder. He flew into the air towards Outburst as his hair stood up. His hair, eyebrows and pupils became blue. Burst threw a fist at him, full power.

Outburst caught Burst's fist and smirked. He sent a blast of energy though Burst stomach then spinned kicked Burst in the face, sending him through a mountain.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Outburst

Galaxian flinched. "Could we not fight, or is that against some law of nature?" He said this completely sarcastically.

Meanwhile, the Sun seemed to be regaining energy.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

Time summons his spellbook. But he doesn't do much yet...

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Icy Spicy!

Outburst shot a burst of Jupiter energy at Time's book.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Outburst

Time, with amazing reaction time, dodged the attack, by turning to the side and moving away. "You just tried to hit my spellbook. Didn't you?" He says. seeming way more angry than before, "You know, someone really close to me gave me this spellbook." And with that, he casts a spell with his spellbook, as if pulling a spell out from it, and launching it back at Outburst. It was one of his normal time blasts, but it was bigger, and seemed more deadly, with energy crackling around it.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Outburst launched a blast of energy at Galaxian.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Outburst

Wizard looked at Galaxian, "It is a law of Outburst's nature." He then flew down to Burst and made a portal for him.

• Posted at:

Wizard

➢Him/He

➢Christian

➢Saxophone

♦Homeschooled

Galaxian merely turned into an almost transparent state just as the blast touched him, though it didn't seem like he used any of his powers. His eyes were still dark brown, like those of a mortal. "Right. And is there a law regarding violence?"

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

Suddenly, a portal of dark energy warped out of nowhere and Solitude stepped out. “So this is Outburst I’ve heard so much about? That’s sad. I was expecting more.” She scoffed, a dark red force field flickering up around her. Abruptly and without warning, she sent three rapid blasts of dark energy at Outburst and followed it with a hail of dark red energy spears. 

That ought to slow him down a bit and give me enough time to go find that sorry fool Burst. Solitude thought with an exasperated expression, sprinting off over towards where Burst had landed. “Burst! Where are you?” She called, a glowing off of red light floating over her open palm.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Wizard once again looked at Galaxian, "His law is to be as violent as possible and kill everything someone else loves."

• Posted at:

Wizard

➢Him/He

➢Christian

➢Saxophone

♦Homeschooled

Galaxian eyes glowed slightly in their dark brown. "Well, that's a bit of a problem, isn't it?"

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

Suddenly a ball of electricity came and hit Outburst in the stomach. Static had launched it! Yay! He was accepted! Static then teleported to Wizard and Burst, "Come on, we need to stay on the offensive." He then offered Burst a helping hand.

"Static's right, we need to attack. " Wizard then got up, leaving the portal if someone needed it and started heading for Outburst...

• Posted at:

Wizard

➢Him/He

➢Christian

➢Saxophone

♦Homeschooled

Up

• Posted at:

Wizard

➢Him/He

➢Christian

➢Saxophone

♦Homeschooled

Yeet...

• Posted at:

Marine Fangirl Nerd

PercyJacksonForever

Fangirl + Nerd = A Blue Banana 

# šīñgüłårįtÿ

star count: 1,822

Give up is N0T a statement

#cellosquad

Outburst deflected the three blasts sent by Solitude and dodged the spears, he absorbed the energy sent by Static. "That's sad."

Burst heard Solitude's voice and was in too much pain to sit up. A burn mark had burned his stomach but not the clothing. "I'm fine." He struggled to get up. "He's gotten stronger." He leaned against Solitude.

Outburst sensed Burst's energy still alive. "I don't think so!" He sent fifteen blasts into the mountain, they split up so that all of them can't be teleported.

Burst saw the blasts heading towards them and he pushed Solitude about twenty feet away. The Jupiter blasts hit him and sent Burst flying into the bottom of a lake.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Outburst

"Solitude, get Burst and get him out of here." Wizard then made a portal for her.

Static teleported behind Outburst then hit him with an electrical charged punch. It would normally send someone flying...

• Posted at:

Wizard

➢Him/He

➢Christian

➢Saxophone

♦Homeschooled

Gaia appeared generating his earth hammer, he bashed it into Outburst and attempted to land a large Combustion Blast, he landed, exhausted, he staggered and took cover.......

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

Forum Sis's: Andalite, Fallon, Lynx, Fantasy.

Forum Bros: Zane, Wizard.

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

#DrumBox/Cahonthingamajiggy player

Star Count: 1321

Time casts another spell where magic circles appeared in a circle around him and launched multiple deadly energy beams, (eight to be exact since there were eight circles)

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Outburst made his arms in the shape of a x and broke it. He sent the beams flying outward. The electric charge blast had no effect, he absorbed the energy. Outburst grunted as he was hit by the hammer, it felt like a push. Outburst shot multiple blasts at Time and the one who took cover.

Burst was at the bottom of the lake, unconscious.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Outburst

Static hadn't wanted to do this but he had no other option. He yelled his own name, "Static" As he said it about three lightning bolts came down and hit him. They transformed him into an essentially ultra-Static. As the transformation took place a huge blast of energy exploded causing a wave to head towards Outburst. This one, he wouldn't be able to absorb.

• Posted at:

Wizard

➢Him/He

➢Christian

➢Saxophone

♦Homeschooled

Draco swooped in and hit him with his tail while a space dragon. He then shot some fire as hot at the sun.

• Posted at:

Call me BLUE

I have OP OCs

I LOVE HYBRIDS!

Seawings FOR LIFE!

94% of people think that wolves are evil creatures.copy and paste if you’re the signature if you’re part of the 6% that think they’re kind and lovable

Visit RP: /349867

Galaxian had restored the Sun's energy and was now just placidly watching.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

Outburst launched a giant wide beam towards Static's energy, it collided and began to battle with it. With ease he began to send it back towards Static.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Outburst

Draco flew in, smashing Outburst with his tail.

• Posted at:

Call me BLUE

I have OP OCs

I LOVE HYBRIDS!

Seawings FOR LIFE!

94% of people think that wolves are evil creatures.copy and paste if you’re the signature if you’re part of the 6% that think they’re kind and lovable

Visit RP: /349867

Static took in the energy that came back to him then fired an even more powerful beam at Outburst...

• Posted at:

Wizard

➢Him/He

➢Christian

➢Saxophone

♦Homeschooled

Poke

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Outburst

Solitude swore under her breath and hurried over to the edge of the lake. I can’t believe I’m actually saving this person’s life, she thought irritably as she stripped off her cloak and silver armour, leaving her in her knee-high silvery-white boots and her light, airy gray silk tunic and matching pants. 

Without hesitation, she turned to the lake and dove in.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Burst was still unconscious and his hair wasn't blue anymore and didn't stand up. It waved slowly in the water as his hair and eyebrows were black. He looked motionless at the bottom of the lake, the new blasts from Outburst had burned his left arm and legs badly but it can't be seen because of his clothing.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Outburst

Time blocked the blasts with a shield spell but was hit in the right shoulder by one.

He looked over at the lake Burst landed in, and saw Solitude jump in. He was thinking about diving in as well but decided not. Yet. Solitude could maybe handle saving Burst by herself.

So he turned back around and fired another spell, a large, roaring fireball.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Solitude dove down to the bottom of the lake and hooked her her right arm under his right arm, before kicking up towards the surface while pulling him along. When their heads broke the surface of the lake, she gasped and inhaled large mouthfuls of air. Finally, she managed to swim back to shore and drag Burst’s limp body up onto the bank of the lake. “Come on, you oaf, you can’t die on me now. Not after all that effort I put into saving your life,” Solitude muttered, shaking his shoulders slightly. 

“Burst! Can you hear me?” She called, shaking  him again. But when she received no answer, she heaved a sigh and thought, Gods, no. Tell me I don’t have to do mouth-to-mouth to save this idiot. But after a few more seconds of shaking him and calling his name, she decided that there was no other option besides leaving there to die.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Poke

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Ocean seems to have appeared out of nothingness. “I hear there’s a battle. I leave that demigod, Julius, in change, knowing full well he ‘s going to throw a monster party.” She fires a few strong blasts of water at Outburst before going to see if she could help Burst.

• Posted at:

)Ocean/Nemo {she/her/they/them}

LGBTQIA+ - Major Nerd

January 2019 - March 2019

Stars- 834

Forum Sisters: Legacy and Kitsune

Always do good. This will gratify some people, 

and astonish the rest.” -Mark Twain

DON’T PANIC

1 , , 3