Finally made a homethread.

Um... Intro? I guess?

You walk along a path in the mountains. It twists and turns, almost as if it's trying to get you lost. But that couldn't be right, right? Anthropomorphic sentient paths don't exist.

Abruptly, the path ends. Is this another trick it's playing on you, or have you finally reached your destination? Wildly, you turn your head, trying to see any possible entrances. You walk forward, right to the edge of the path, but still nothing. About to give up, you turn around... only to notice a small crack in the cliff face next to you. It's only just big enough for you to fit in. Warily you squeeze through, half expecting to be disappointed again. You don't notice the path disappearing at an alarming rate, the smooth track you had been following abruptly growing shorter and shorter...

Finally, you manage to pop through, followed by the ominous sound of rock grinding behind you. Your eyes are too busy to be distracted by your ears, though, as all around you are crystals, polished bright, reflecting your face back to you over and over again. And something else, too - floating glass boxes - or are they plinths? You're not sure, your eyes seemed to be giving you double messages - but inside (or on top of) those structures are books with bright covers, floating even within or ontop their structures. There are many of the structures, but so far, only twelve of these are filled. One seems to contain a ghostly shimmer of a book - it wavers like a bad hologram, transparent and colourless. There's also a book lying on the ground next to an empty structure, and a splash of marble and glass in the next space over - stark against the otherwise spotless floor. You make your way onward, trying not to run into the confusing walls.

Finally, you enter a giant room, the walls covered by a giant curtain. The curtain seems to be two-thirds blue, fading to darkest black

beyond that point. The colours almost seem to shift as you watch them - black trying to take over blue, and vice versa. There's also a fire of blue flames on one wall and a book lying next to it. The book seems to have been put near the fire at some point - it has charred edges. You can just see "Darkne" written on the cover. The room is cool, so the fire must burn cold.

But the main feature of the room is a giant book overhead, starkly different to the ones in the corridor. You can just make out a brown cover before it starts opening and riffling itself to random pages. A few of them have been written on in messy black - never covering the words, just in the margins - and certain phrases pop out at you. From what you can see, this book is more than what it might seem.

Tearing your eyes away from the book, you look straight ahead - which is where you should've first looked anyway. Especially since there is a person standing there, staring at you - or is it two people? For a second, a darker - yet similar - form seems to flicker from the person's shadow, and then disappears. But the first, visible one clicks her mechanical pencil at you - for there is one and a notebook dangling from her hands and speaks.

"Welcome to my homethread!" she - or they - says. You're still not sure whether there are two or one of them, but the almost-not-quite two-toned sound of her voice doesn't help, and neither does the fact that you could've sworn someone - or something - also whispered "your destruction" as the ending to that sentence. 

tl;dr - you're now captured by me in my homethread. MWA HA HA HA HA! Good luck escaping!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

-ᏕᎧᏬᏝᏕᎧᏁᎶ-*Fallen*

{I Identify as a Child of God!}

Want to see a disappearing trick? I call it hiatus!

Proud Christian

Jesus, I praise your name

You fill me in every way

So it's you that I will raise

Until I end my days

Re-reading my own posts:

Gosh, I was bolder as a new forumer. Also brasher and ruder. Welp. And my old homethread was weird...

• Posted at:

-ᏕᎧᏬᏝᏕᎧᏁᎶ-*Fallen*

Proud Christian

You fill me in every way

Until I end my days

What is up with the weather in Sydney this/last year? Bushfire season through Autumn/Winter/Spring, and then finally we get rain... in Summer, interposed between 35+ degree (Celsius) days. And now it's cooler than Winter? I'm not sure whether it's climate change and the ozone layer healing or just Sydney being weird again...

• Posted at:

-ᏕᎧᏬᏝᏕᎧᏁᎶ-*Fallen*

Proud Christian

You fill me in every way

Until I end my days

Welp, here's the first part of a poem I wrote while (momentarily) depressed:

Part 1: Falling

I looked into the past

And fell into its void

Now hatred, pain, betrayal

Swarm ‘round me

Like so many parasites

Trying to consume me

Drag me in with them

Turn truths to lies

And reveal

The unwanted truths hiding behind them

Drown me in their sorrows

Force me to look back

To things I never wanted to see

Would’ve been better not knowing

Would’ve lived happier without

They show me the minds

Of other people’s fear

Nightmares

And dreams.

• Posted at:

-ᏕᎧᏬᏝᏕᎧᏁᎶ-*Fallen*

Proud Christian

You fill me in every way

Until I end my days

Part 2: Realisation

I was forced to realise

Life is a cell

In which us prisoners

Are doomed to wait

Trapped in suffering and shame and sin

Until the end

Where we will be released

To be judged for our faults

And those who believed

They have done nothing wrong

Or do nothing

Will burn

And those who believed

They have done wrong

And plead mercy

Will soar.

• Posted at:

-ᏕᎧᏬᏝᏕᎧᏁᎶ-*Fallen*

Proud Christian

You fill me in every way

Until I end my days