Runa unfurled her wings after stepping through the portal. She sped down the path, heading straight to the heart of Kanon’s domain.

The goddess was sitting on the stage of her auditorium. There was still a heavy layer of dust settled over everything: the seats, the stage, and the grand piano.

Aegis was propped up against a leg of the instrument; a spot that had previously belonged to Chanty, who was now relocated to the piano’s stool. 

Kanon nodded when she saw Runa come in. “What happened?” 

“Got away.” She growled, plopping herself down on the edge of the stage with a huff. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

Marie blinked, taking in her surroundings. Resisting the urge to rush to Aegis' side, she asked, "Where is this place?"

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

"If you make a mistake and do not

correct it, that is a second mistake."

Homethread: /304740

ack I forgot the title 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

“Oh! I’m sorry—“ Kanon scrambled to her feet, resting a dappled hand on her piano for support. “I’m Kanon, and this is my domain. It’s secluded from the rest of the world.” The goddess smiled as kindly as she could through her mangled face. 

Runa tramped to a corner of the room, sweeping at the dust with her jagged tail. One might noice a series of faint scratch marks all over the floor.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

up

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

//may double post; I sent a reply around 3 hours ago so I'll just do this again

"I see," Marie nodded in understanding. She may look a bit scary, but I-I guess I can trust her for now. "Oh, right: I'm Marie." Standing there awkwardly, she looked at the floor, and noticed the markings there. Curiously, she asked, "What are these scratch marks?"

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

"I see," Marie nodded, trying not to flinch at Kanon's appearance. She doesn't seem like a bad person, even though she looks like that. I-I guess I can trust her. "Oh, right: I'm Marie." 

Awkwardly, Marie shifted her gaze to floor, where she noticed something curious. Looking back up at Kanon, she asked, "What are all those scratch marks from?"

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

“Huh—?” She turned to see what Marie had saw. “Oh, those. I’ve asked Runa to use a broom but she’s insisted that that’s how she’s always cleaned her cave.” She gestured at Runa with a tired — albeit amused — sigh. “So those marks are from her tail.” 

Kanon directed her attention back to Aegis. “While he is in my domain, I can guarantee that he won’t die but.. do you happen to know first aid?” 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Up

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

"Oh...." Marie's attention was brought to Aegis. "Uhm... no...? I've never tried," she replied, looking a bit concerned. "Will he heal without it...?"

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

“Hopefully, but Runa hit him pretty hard.. and she’s a dragon, so...” She trailed off. “He might have broken bones. Those would definitely need treatment.” 

Kanon looked up at the ceiling, peering at the slice of sky shining through the gap. “I might have to ask someone else about it. Do you mind staying here? Runa should be able to protect you if someone tries to come in.”

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

"I mean, I've seen Aegis fight before, but he's never taken a direct hit like that before. Since Runa's dragon form is like, way bigger -- and stronger -- than him, it makes sense that he's hurt badly," Marie mused. "But... that's not important. Do you really know someone that can help? Usually, I'd just ask Wick, but..." She paused bitterly. "Obviously I can't. Not this soon, anyway." 

"But sure, I'll stay here with Runa. It's not like I have anywhere to go anyway, since Wick locked me out of Wish Palace. Besides... I need to watch over Aegis. So if you could bring some healer, that'd be great."

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

Kanon felt a pang if sympathy for the young girl. “Why were you with Wick anyway? From what Runa told me, he doesn’t seem like a very trustworthy person.”

She rose to her feet and began stumbling towards the exit. “Maybe one of the twins.. well. I don’t know if they’d agree to leave their post. I might just have to wander and hope for the best.” With an apologetic glance, the goddess disappeared into the tunnel.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

"...Huh. Now that Kanon mentioned it, I don't really know why I'm with Wick," Marie mused, mostly to herself but to Runa as well seeing that Kanon was gone. "As long as I can remember... I've been lived in Wish Palace, Wick's domain. But Wick, not a very trustworthy person...? I've never seen it that way. What did he even do?"

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

Runa shot the girl a withering glance from where she was sweeping. “Have you never thought to think for yourself? All the signs were there if you had looked.” 

//prob gonna create a thread for Kanon to look for a healer 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

//saw the thread, although since I don't have an OC that could help I probably won't participate 

Lowering her gaze, Marie seemed to be deep in thought. "I guess... only when I finally allowed to go in and out of Wish Palace as I pleased, I started noticing that something was off. But who was I supposed t tell? Magus and Aegis are blinded when it comes to Wick; sometimes, when they appear that they'll become the slightest bit rebellious, Wick takes over. But you're probably right," Marie agreed, "I probably overlooked something. It's not hard to, when it comes to someone you've known and trusted all your life."

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

Before Runa could form a reply, Kanon burst through the entrance of the auditorium again, breathless. “Found one!” She declared triumphantly. 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

"W-What?? Already?" Marie yelped in disbelief. "YES! So, um, who is it?"

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

Galaxian jumped through the portal, landing smoothly and looking around. He saw Kanon and gave her a nod for confirmation.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

Marie put her hands on her hip. "So you're the one who's helping...? But aren't you just a kid? Kanon, are you sure he can heal Aegis?" 

//@Galaxian: ignore the second comment if Galaxian isn't in his 8-year old form; since the two have never met Marie's already somewhat skeptical, and if he looks like a kid that feeling increases

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

(Okay, I'm saying he is then xD)

Three questions. Galaxian patiently answered the ones directed towards him.

"Yes, I will try. Yes, I am."

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Kanon blinked, looked at Galaxian, and then blinked again. “...ehh. He seems to know what he’s doing.” She walked briskly over to Aegis’s side, signaling for the two of them to join her. 

Runa perked up at the arrival of a newcomer. She squinted at Galaxian from where she was standing. He just looked like some kid to her. Or maybe he was just short? 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Galaxian went over next to Aegis with a few long strides. He looked back to Runa, his dark brown eyes shining. Not only did he look like a kid, he also looked like a mortal kid, which was probably worse.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

"Hmm. Guess I have no choice but to take your word for that, then. Um.. I mean.. the twins techincally look like kids, too," Marie realized sheepishly. "So, um, can you heal him?" she asked, turning to Galaxian.

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

"I'll try," Galaxian replied sincerely. He looked over Aegis for the specific spots where healing would be particularly needed.

(Need you to describe the injuries @Chan-chan, please. Also, do you want the healing to succeed?)

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

resending 

Runa turned away with a low growl and she resumed sweeping. The scratching of her tail echoed loudly through the auditorium.

”He got smacked by a dragon. We didn’t know what to do, so we haven’t really checked his injuries yet.” Kanon gingerly tilted Aegis’s body towards Galaxian. “Could you..?”

@Autumn do you want to put the description or is it ok for me to do that?

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Galaxian moved right next to Aegis, taking the other's neck and putting one hand against the other's back to support. He slightly moved aside the upper clothing (if any) to check for specific wounds in the front first.

(Please ignore parts that don't make sense, if any--I couldn't find his form, so I'm not sure about his species and anatomy in general...oops.)

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

//Aegis basically human, so what you're doing is fine

//also I don't think I really know how to describe what type of injuries Runa gave him? but I do want to recover from it 

//so Chan it's okay if you do it

Silent for once, Marie watched Galaxian quietly. 

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

I was thinking that she didn’t outright slash him, it was more a stomp that stopped once she realized it wasn’t the right guy 

How can you tell someone has broken ribs from the outside?

Aegis’s body didn’t seem to have any noticeable gashes or bleeding. There were, however, some major scrapes and bruises that had formed as a result of being slammed into the ground. 

“I was worrying about broken bones.” Unlike Marie, Kanon was continuing to babble under her breath. “Do you know how to check those?” 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

(Wait, so did he get stomped on on the back or on the front? I feel like you're talking about the front, but then, I feel like those "major scrapes and bruises" would have been on his back instead of the front.)

At least there was no external bleeding, but internal bleeding...Galaxian wasn't certain. He sighed, as if he would regret this, and his eyes flamed back into their usual color, scarlet, again. He laid his head against Aegis' chest, just against it, actually, to listen for raspy breathing. If it was raspy, that meant his ribs were broken. Then he starting to gently press the ribs one by one.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

//I think they would be on the back, but there's probably also some marks on the front from when Runa stomped on him

//unfortuntely I barely know how injuries work so I'm sorry that my PoVs are so short

Sharp, short, yet still rhythmic breaths escaped Aegis as Galaxian checked his ribs. Upon inspection, his left arm was broken, and it didn't look like it would be possible for him to completely recover unless he stayed stationary for quite a while. Not surprisingly, Aegis seemed to be in a decent amount of pain.

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

(Runa must not have stepped very hard on him, then, if it's only marks and not as visible.)

"He's not that hurt," Galaxian clarified. "Broken left arm, but only two fractured pieces, and two broken ribs, but that's probably what's the most major for now. I don't know what happened..." That was an unphrased question-- "but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. No pieces of bones jutted into his body organs, from what I can see."

^Ignore what he says regarding the specific injuries if it feels like I'm controlling the character too much...

He decided to first heal the broken arm. He narrowed his eyes slightly and focused on the fractured parts of bone--the atoms, that is. Carefully, he attempted to stitch a part of the bone back together into its regular shape. His arm, wrapped around the healing arm, was pulsing slightly with golden light, as was the part of the arm he was focusing on.

(Fail or not is up to you.)

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Nah all good! 

Kanon stared in wonder at the golden glow emanating from the fracture. Her skeletal fingers tensed ever so slightly. “Thats good.” She responded breathily, though the tone seemed rather distant. 

The distant sound of scraping was replaced with a thumping that grew louder with each step Runa took closer. “How is he?” Her eyes were trained on Kanon.

”I think he’s going to be alright.” Kanon tore her eye away from the light. “He’s healing him.” Runa again narrowed her eyes at Galaxian. She could clearly see the glow now, so it was apparent that he wasn’t just a kid. Without further talk she plopped herself down next to her goddess and watched.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Galaxian didn't notice the distant tone, so immersed into healing Aegis was he. Actually, not only that, but trying not to collapse. He knew all too well that powers took practice, as did anything else, and yet, stopping himself from using them then suddenly trying to regain the same level as usual was truly taking a toll on him.

The two fractured pieces of the bone of the other's arm started coming together, or at least, that's what he interpreted it as. However, even he wasn't sure if he could do this again for the two ribs.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Kanon let out a little gasp when she saw the bone move. Looks like it wasn't just Galaxian's imagination; something was definitely happening. The deity's shaky grasp on his power didn't go unnoticed though. As the bone mended, Runa's stared at Galaxian. It wasn't quite a glare, but the look wasn't warm or comforting either.

"So. Two more bones?" The dragon interjected as soon as the first injury had been taken care of. 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Marie nodded. "Yeah. I think that's it," she replied to Runa. "But, hey, are you sure you're okay?" Marie asked Galaxian. "What I mean is... if you rush through this, not only will you get hurt, Aegis will too."

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

Galaxian himself knew he wasn't okay, but he was also never the type to stop doing something when he couldn't do it--pretty weird philosophy, if you ask the narrator, though he himself has it. "Hai," he replied to Runa, though stopping for a moment to stop and regain his breath. He wasn't too particularly concerned about hurting himself--it was Aegis he was worried about. "And minor ones that should take less than five seconds." His eyes pinpointed the next area of focus and he started doing what he had been doing again on that bone.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

"...Hello?" Runa raised an eyebrow in confusion. Having lived in an European part of Forengard for most of her life, the only human language the dragon had bothered to learn was English. She interpreted Galaxian's Japanese confirmation as a simple 'hi'. 

Kanon tilted her head. Her focus had shifted from the mended bone to Galaxian's chest. "Does it hurt?" She mumbled, though the nature of the auditorium made the statement louder than intended. "When you're still alive.. you need to listen to your breathing." 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

"'Yes'," Galaxian translated, smiling slightly. He kept focusing, trying not to make his words rasp. "Does what hurt?" he asked plaintively.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

"Your.. lungs? I found that it's hard to breathe if--" Kanon cut herself off awkwardly, rubbing the bone where her neck had been. "...Sorry for bothering you."

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

1 ,