Surprisingly, Everyone (Important main characters that is) is gathered in the main hall. Everyone except Damian of course, who's been gone for two weeks. 

Mocking-jay opens the letter in her hand, and begins to read it out loud.

"Dear, co-workers and residents of Fireon,

We'd like to inform of Damian's disappearing. He had left to complete a confidential assignment for our Clan. Sadly, He's been missing and after careful search, we have come to conclusions and assumed he is dead. we recieved confirmation from his investigators after his blood was recovered at the scene. 

We are very sad for his timely death, and we send our condolences.

A memorial service will be held on the 7th of February and you are welcomed to attend.

Sincerest Apolgies."

The letter wasn't signed, but stamped with the emblem of a snake. 

Everyone, was deathly quiet.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ [She/Her] ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

[Star|count:5759]

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Chan stood among the crowd of Fireon residents. She pretty much lived in the tower, after all, waking up from whatever dark corner she had fallen asleep in to knock on Damian's door. Except he had been gone, and she'd started wandering in the forest outside while waiting for him.

And now this.

"Give me the letter." She turned almost robotically to MJ. 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

Time wasn't really in the crowd. But he was randomly there, and understood what was happening.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

MJ handed Chan the letter with shaky hands. Everyone else was murmuring quietly amongst themselves, Matthias was still hugging his Damidoll he got as a gift.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

No,” Skylight sharply said, her voice beginning to rise. “No, Damian is not DEAD!” The demigoddess whipped her head around to glower at her mother and hissed, “Don’t you say a word, Mother. Damian can’t just DIE like that! I’ll believe it when I see a body!” With that, she abruptly wheeled her wheelchair past a shocked Silverskies and out of the main hall.

Silvy, on the other hand, was shocked. She stared at MJ with pure, unbelieving shock. “You don’t actually think that Damian is dead, do you?! I mean, it’s Damian we’re talking about.” She softly rasped, already feeling the tears begging to prick at her eyes. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Chan grabbed the letter and began poring over the words with mounting fury. "Where did he die?" Her voice was low. She knew that MJ would have read it aloud already if she had the information, but that didn't stop her from reading the letter over and over again. "Where?" 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

"I-I don't know, someone from his Clan came at the tower early this morning and handed it to us. He said he was Damian's cousin." She managed to say, her voice was faint and quiet.

"I'm with Skylight and Silver-skies!" Phoebe spoke up, Hot tears stinging her eyes, "Damian can't possibly be dead!" Vivienne had already broke down and was sobbing. Jacqueline was hugging Vivienne with a solemn look on her face. "It's true, I can't find any traces of him." She confirmed. Xavier cursed, shaking his head and laughing hysterically. "Wow Damian, of this a Sick joke then I swear..." He trailed, pacing back and forth while holding his head.

"Dead! How couldn't I have seen thos coming!" Wave said furiously, Banging a fist on the wall and denting the metal. Dominic stumbled back into a chair and took a seat, his eyes frantic. Damian was his anchor and friend afterall.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Silverskies crumpled back against the wall, slowly sinking to the floor. No, this can’t be happening. Damian can’t dead. No, he’s NOT dead. Gods, he can’t possibly be! This is Damian we’re talking about, there’s no way. She frantically thought, her hands clutching her head as she rocked back and forth. Silvy, don’t be in denial and face the truth. Damian wasn’t immor- Solitude’s voice in her head was sharply cut off by the goddess’s shriek of grief and rage. “GET OUT OF MY HEAD! DAMIAN IS NOT DEAD, IT’S A LIE!!” Sil screamer, hot tears pouring down her cheeks. 

She sprang to her feet and fled the room, no doubt to find somewhere to be alone or find her daughter.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Galaxian was watching from afar silently, trying to make sense what was going on.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

The letter crumpled in her hands. Chan shoved it into her pocket. “Is he still here? I want to talk I him.” 

Ever since MJ had first read the letter, all of the flames surrounding Chan had winked out of sight. Her body was tense, ready to sprint in whatever direction she needed to.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

((I left for a free months))

((and this))

((this is my punishment))

• Posted at:

тιмє ιѕ

ѕσωу

тяα¢ιиg нιѕ fα¢є

вυт ѕтяαиgєу нє fєєѕ αт нσмє ιи тнιѕ ρα¢є

*a few

• Posted at:

тιмє ιѕ

ѕσωу

тяα¢ιиg нιѕ fα¢є

вυт ѕтяαиgєу нє fєєѕ αт нσмє ιи тнιѕ ρα¢є

Xavier ran after Silver-skies, calling out her name. His footsteps faded down the hall as Mocking-jay turned to Chan. "Yes He's still here. He's up in Damian's room, collecting his belongings." She replied blankly. Celosia came to hug her mother while Wave ushered Phoebe and Matthias out the hall and upstairs. 

Just as the couple left, Senshei hurried into the hall with Kioshi close on her heels. "What happened?" She breathed  out.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Chan didn't need another word. The path to Damian's room was very familiar, and she immediately sped off. There was a flinty look in her normally-blank eyes. 

She skidded to a stop and pounded on the door.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Imagine appeared, having come to show Celosia what looked like a drone he was holding in his hands. "Hi, MJ! How's every- what happened."

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

"Damian's dead." She choked out to Imagine.

The door to Damian room opened, revealing a Tall, lanky man with Wavy jet black hair, Red snake eyes, Round glasses, and scales on his cheeks. He was wearing a Black turtle neck with a suit jacket over it. "Can I help you?-" He started. 

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Chan stumbled back when the door opened. Realizing that she probably looked more than a little deranged, she tried to drain the emotion from her face again. “Where did he die?” She asked coldly.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Silverskies ignored Xavier’s cries and instead turned sharply down another corridor, hoping to lose him in the halls of Fireon. I don’t want him to see me like this, not again. She thought, messily wiping tears away from her eyes as she ran. I need to find Skylight, get her away from here. We need to head home, just take time to absorb all this. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Time walked over to Senshei, "Damian's dead, presumably." he said solemnly

Oblivion was wondering why he just heard everyone walk to the main hall of Fireon, but he just kept sitting in his cell

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Icy Spicy!

Aloure, who had been leaning on the wall during the meeting, now clutched it for stability. I can’t believe it... I’ve lost everybody I’ve ever cared about... Silent tears rolled down her face, and the last time she had ever cried was when Faron had died. 

Reading gasped and put her hands over her eyes. “First Jace and now Damian...” she whispered 

(*cough* hey imagine you should bring Norean over *cough*)

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

Time walks up to Senshei, "Damian has been presumed dead." He says solemnly.

Oblivion wondered a why he previously heard lots of people moving to the main hall of Fireon.

(I just realized that Oblivion is here, so why not PoV him a bit)

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

The Man did a Double take before looking down the halls and pulling Chan into the room, closing it shut. "You must be Chan," He started, Walking back over to Damian desk and rummaging through it. "So I'm going to tell you this. He died in Seoul. South Korea. He was on an assignment. We....we never found a body. But one of his colleague's claimed he was killed and the rival clan took his body to hide evidence." The man explained, retrieving a tan coloured file folder out of the door and tucking it under his arm. 

"Sil! Where are you!?" Xavier called. He looked down the hall just in time to see her whisk around the corner. He bolted after her, catching up and grabbing her firmly by the wrists. "Sil wait,"

Mocking-jay brushed away any tears that escape and stormed out the hall. Senshei was shocked and in disbelief. She reached for time and took his hand, looking him deeply into the eyes. "You don't...think that's true, right?" She asked him.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

”Just let me go, Xavier! I need to be alone right now! Please, please, please understand. I need some time and quiet to take this all in. And I need to find my daughter.” She sobbed, facing away from him as she tried to tug her wrists out of his grasp. Stinging tears streamed down her cheeks and she choked out, “Tell me Damian’s not dead, Xavier, tell me!!” She finally yanked her wrists out of his grasp and collapsed onto the floor, a sobbing mess of tears. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Imagine dropped the drone. "WHAT! But he's Damian... how could he- how could he just-"

Norean appeared, coming after Imagine. "Oh.... my. What's going on?"

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

((I don't know whether or not I should intrude, but wow. I never thought Damian could ever die. He's too cool for that. s;dlfhlsn I regret saying that now.))

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

November 23, 2016 March 29, 2019

2025 stars.

"don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened."

No words can describe how much I loved the WoFMB.

And no words will describe how sad it is to leave.

can i say i love you all?

(Heck it comes in late huh)

"Truthfully, he might be dead. He might not be dead though, let's hope he's not." Time says, staring back at Senshei, and took her hand with his other.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Even after being tugged in so suddenly, Chan quickly planted herself between the man and the door. “And can I find this ‘colleague’ in South Korea?” She fired out another question. “And he can bring me to the exact spot?” A small spurt of flame began to form next to her head, before being quashed into nonexistence. 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Aloure heard Chan. I tiny spark of hope flickered within her. Maybe he isn’t dead.... they haven’t found a body. Aloure stood up and walked next to Chan, forgetting that tears were still wet on her cheeks. “In sorry if I’m interrupting. But if you are going to South Korea than I’ll go to. If there is a chance he is alive, I’ll never stop till we find him.”

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

(reading norean's here)

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

Chan jumped in shock from Aloure’s apparent ability to phase through closed doors. Her eyes darted between her to the cousin.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Reading looked around the room. She saw Norean and ran over to him, tears running down her face.

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Norean hugged her. "Hey..." He whispered. "What happened?"

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

((SDFKJHSDF))

Pollo was silently standing off to the side. He didn't show any emotion, really... wait, that looks like a tear.

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Reading wiped her tear with the palms of her hands. “Damian is dead or missing. It seems like everyone is gone”

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Norean's shoulders slumped. "What!?" He whisper-yelled. "Now I wish I knew him better..."

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

Xavier knelt down beside Silver-skies, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her towards his chest. He rubbed her back soothingly, trying to calm her down. "Shhh, It's okay. Damian's a strong guy. We've seen him fight CD's to Seiteid's to Micah. He's....he has to be alive." Xavier tried to say, but the feeling of doubt outweighed his hope. Damian was a survivor, but he was more careless then his survival instincts. He thought.

Senshei's bottom lip quivered, and a choked sob escaped her before she threw her arms around Time, hugging him tightly.

The man, Who's name is still unknown, looked at Aloure and then back to Chan. He was about to reply to her question when the new person suddenly appeared. Damian had left a note for if ever something were to happen, to just tell Chan. I can't go against his wishes. "I can't talk about this information freely, with just anyone. Even if you knew Damian."

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Chan narrowed her eyes. She grabbed the man and yanked open the door again. “Let’s get somewhere quiet then. I don’t want to waste any time.” She was being aggressive, yes, but she had the strength of a spaghetti noodle and couldn’t actually pull the man any closer to the door. 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Aloure narrowed her eyes and instinctively reached for her gun. She gave Chan a frustrated glance.

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Time also hugs her, "Don't worry too much." He says, "They say they haven't found a body yet, which means he still could be alive."

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

"Please refrain from utilising you pistol." The man said tiredly. You noticed large bags under his eyes. He sighed and turned to Chan, opening the door and gesturing for Chan to exit along with him.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.