The man sighed, And followed Chan towards the door, excusing himself. He followed Chan out into the hallways and shoved his hands into his pockets. "I just want you to know, that I can take you directly to the death scene. Damian told me about your....abilities." He told her, quietly.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ [She/Her] ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

[Star|count:5759]

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

"So.... he's dead...?" Pollo slowly trudged over to MJ and hugged her. "Like, really not coming back?" His voice was strained.

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Silverskies sobbed quietly into Xavier’s shoulder and clung tightly to him, sensing the doubt in him. “H-He can’t r-really be g-gone, c-can h-he?” She choked out in a questioning tone. And to think that I never got to say goodbye or thank him for all the memories he’s given me, both good and bad. She mournfully thought.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Time looked around and then mumbles to himself, "I wish I knew him better." While still keeping Senshei in his arms.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

Chan searched his face, noting the eyebags. Was it just her, or was that too easy? She’d thought an assassin group would’ve been more secretive.

“...really? That would be great.” She decided not to question it. Latching herself onto his arm, she started tugging him forward. Again. “Let’s go.”

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

Aloure rolled her eyes as the man led Chan away. She knew when she wasn’t wanted. Aloure walked back over to her corner and leaned against the wall. Maybe she wouldn’t ever find him. Maybe no one would. Perhaps her only friend in the world was truly gone.

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

Oblivion could tell what was going on, maybe somehow being able to listen to what's happening. A slow grin crept on his face, "Ooh. Did someone die?" he says, "I wonder who it was."

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Icy Spicy!

"We all wish wr knew him better." She mumbled into his shoulder, clutching him tightly. "Promise me that won't happen to you." She asked him.

He tried rubbing her back soothingly. He stared blankly down the hallway, expecting Damian to walk around the corner with his lucky bottle of beer and ask whats going on. But he knew, that although Damian could outlive anything, there was no way, he could outlive death. "Sil.... I..." He tried, but couldn't form the sentence. Instead he hugged her tighter than ever.

He lost a friend that day.

Mocking-jay hugged Pollo back, Resting her head on his shoulder since he was much taller now. "I'm so so sorry Pollo." She whispered to him.

The man, Rolled his eyes and picked up his pace, allowing Chan to drag him down the hallway to the nearest exit. "I'm taking you to Seoul." He told her once they reached the exit and stepped out into the blinding sunlit outdoors. "There you can tracks Damian's last few bits of emotions. The clan lacks the abilities to search through objects for the events of a location." He admitted.

Celosia couldn't take this anymore and had disappeared. Turns out she had left everyone and went down into the dungeons, over hearing Oblivions inquiry. "Damian died." She answered him, arms crossed. 

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

The goddess hugged Xavier tighter as well, this time the one to start massaging his back in a soothing manner. “It’s okay to cry, meus amor.” She whispered, staring through blurred vision at the warm stone wall.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Imagine appeared in the dungeon, having been looking for Celosia. "Celosia..." he said, eyes watering.

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

"I promise." Time says, closing his eyes and nodding.

"Ooooh? Damian Diamondback? More like Damian Dead-back!" He snickered a bit until it turned into a laugh at his own horrible pun and fell on his back. He soon sits up, "Should I draw a picture on how I think he died?" He grabbed some of his art supplies and laughed some more.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

“Lucky that Damian knew me then.” Chan responded curtly. She squinted as they entered into the sunlight, unused to the brightness after holing up in Fireon for so long. The tower was behind her now, along with all the other mourners.

Suddenly, her shoulders relaxed, and a wave of flame roared into existence behind her. 

Chan let out a huge sigh. “That feels good.” The reds and blues of the fire danced against her skin as she continued. “We walking?”

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Galaxian couldn't stand that bad pun, though he technically was supposed to be missing. He said to Oblivion, Hey, respect the deceased, with a considerably cross tone through telepathy.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

Oblivion snorts, "So what if he's deceased?" He says, shrugging his shoulders, and assuming a larger smile, "It always happens all the time with lowly mortals like him."

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Oblivion snorted, "So what if he's dead?" he takes upon a wider smile and says, "It always happens all the time! PLUS! He was just a low mortal."

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

(oof now they both come in.)

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

"I'm sorry too..." He sobbed and hugged the goddess tighter, much like a small child would do. "We're all going to miss him... so much.... "

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

There was no telepathic reply from Galaxian before his voice and source could be traced, but the air kicked Oblivion, apparently doing that for the deity.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Oblivion didn't expect that to happen. So he just shrugged it off and went to get the art supplies he had. Which was placed nicely in a corner. "Now what should I draw?" He wonders, "Maybe my thought on how Damian died?"

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Galaxian was obviously wondering whether or not to confisticate the art supplies. He kicked Oblivion with the air again, possibly knocking him over slightly.

If this went on, Oblivion's cell would have a cyclone in it pretty soon.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

There was a loud crash, like Metal ringy after getting hit. Celosia had punched one of the iron bars in Oblivions  cell. 

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP. YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING YOU SPINELESS WASTE OF SPACE!" She shrieked at Oblivion. "Damian wasn't a lowly mortal. Without him, We'd probably have lost that CD war and You wouldn't even exist. If Senshei never was cured, Time would never have corrupted, and You would bloody exist!" With the pent up anger and concentration, She set his supplies on fire and stormed out.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Out of the corner of her eye, Chan noticed someone creeping out of the woods. 

“Huh..? Is Damian still not here?” Calidi squinted at the cousin and Chan. “I thought I would’ve been tackled by now.” He sighed. “That’s a relief.” 

Chan’s cold stare made him pause. “Did something happen? Normally you’re always with him.” 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

When Oblivion was pushed back by Galaxian's kick, his art supplies caught on fire.

This really, really, angered him, his left eye twitched a bit as he stared at his now burnt supplies, He then turned over, and ran over to the bars of his cell while thrusting a finger at Celosia as she left, "YOU JUST DID IT! WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE, YOU'LL BE THE FIRST!" He yells as loud as he can. "You'll be the first to DIE!"

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

"I DARE YOU!" She shouted back from somewhere else in the dungeons.

Mocking-jay hugged Pollo tightly. She knew he must be feeling this that worst. After all, Damian gave him back a home and a job, as well as a friend. 

The man Who name has still not been revealed, Tilted his head at Calidi, He heard what the newcomer said and realized he didn't know. "Does he know....?" He turned to Chan.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Imagine walked after Celosia. "Celosia!?" He called. 

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

"FINE!" he yells, "I WILL."

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Element shook his head as he accedentaly bumped into Chan "sorry" he mutered as he continued on as Exotory came up and groaned as he realised what everything was about

• Posted at:

Elements are lightning and water!

call me Shard!

forum Fam: Cobra, Stormbringer

better then most at Halo (realy good)

#moonbli

#cleril

Chan swayed to the side, but she didn’t say anything to Element. Holding her stare for a moment longer, she finally relented and turned. “I don’t think so.” She muttered.

Calidi’s eyes followed her movement. “What don’t I know?” Panic crept into his voice. “What don’t I know now?” 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

"Ask Mocking-jay about the letter. She'll explain everything." The man told Calidi, and turned to Chan. "We have to go now, I have a private jet waiting to fly to Seoul." He explained.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Calidi raced towards the tower without another word. Before he had finished climbing the stairs, he started yelling. “MJ? Are you there!?” 

“Fine by me.” Chan looked back at the man, thinking. “Hey, what’s your name? I just realized you’ve never said it.”

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

, 2