Plot~

The stirring of a waking wolf is heard in the minds of the imaginative. The wolf is a loner, and he is on the hunt to find a mate of his own. He wants to start a pack. His seafoam eyes glitter as he looks up. He see's you. He soon gets up and walks up to you. "Dear dreaming wolf, I am in need of your help. My pack has thrown me out, I must find a new place. No other packs accepted me. I must make my own. Will you help me, dreaming wolf?" His voice is starry and full of wisdom and caution. The words come out of your mouth without you even realizing it. "You can count on me." The wolf stares at you. "Thank you, caring dream wolf. I must go, and you must wake. Find me a wolf to start a pack of my own. You can save me, that is-" He fades away and you awake. You, a wolf of the world, are supposed to find that wolf? His voice whispers in your ears. "I am Seasplash, wolf of the forbidden. Remember..." Seasplash, that's his name. You are going to find him and help make a pack.

Years later, you are reborn. Seasplash died a Alpha because of you and a group of others. Now you are in a new world with new siblings and new packs.

Information~

I haven't decided if it is realistic, slightly unrealistic, or unrealistic. Whichever wins will choose the type.

Seasplash is a dreamer. A wolf with the ability of walking through dreams. This is a ability, not a power.

Your world is only filled with wolves and other animals. There is no such thing as humans in this world. All there is is wolves, prey, and predators. Loners are pretty common for many packs reach the limit. Wolves are thrown out or killed. The wolves who are thrown out are in the hunt for a mate so they can have their own pack to live in.

There are six main packs. Darkeye, Lightwish, Fireform, Seaspray, Treegrow, and Windwill.

Darkeye Pack- The Darkeye Pack's territory is very far away from anybody else's. The occupy swamps, forests, many clearings, and many water sources. They have the largest territory since they're far away from the others. Their base camp is set up in a large clearing of the dark forests. Their closest water source is a lake at the edge of their clearing, bordered by the forests. Their is a large rock for the alpha to watch upon, like there is with all the packs.

Wolves of the Darkeye Pack are vicious, fierce hunters. They can catch almost anything, and since they have the largest territory, food is plentiful in their area. They can kill almost anything as well, as they are the strongest pack and have the strongest and fiercest members. They don't eat berries and very, very rarely eat fish. They're bloody, voracious hunters that catch anything, and that's just the way they like it.

Lightwish Pack- Wolves of the Lightwish Pack occupy the territory around Frost Lake, their source of fresh water, also where they bathe. Their territory starts at the base of the mountains where the Windwill Pack have their territories. The stream that supplies the Windwill Pack with their water empties into Frost Lake which is, again, the water source for the Lightwish Pack. The overall landscaping and physical features of the Lightwish Pack territories is quite interesting, really. The clearing where they set up camp is in a sort of bowl, or low point. The their territory banks upwards and the forest bordering the "bowl like structure" starts on the upward slope. The lake is about 100 yards away from the clearing of their camp, which is a fair distance. But it's not unreasonable.

Wolves of the Lightwish Pack usually rely on aquatic food like the Seaspray Pack, and berries like a few of the other packs. They catch their fish at Frost Lake, and they get their berries from bushed, plants, and vines throughout their territory. Sometimes, the pack members will catch a squirrel or a rabbit for fun. They'll definitely eat it, but it's very rare that they will ever catch an elk or a deer.

Fireform Pack- The Fireform Pack's territory is also fairly far away from any of the others, but not really as far as the Darkeye Pack is. The Fireform Pack are on the other side of the mountains then the Windwill Pack are, and their water source is the mountain stream the spills off of the side of the mountains and then winds through the forests at the bottom. The clearing of their base camp is set in a bowl like structure similar to that of the Lightwish Pack. The sides slope up and the forest begins there.

Members of the Firform Pack don't have much food in their territories, and for that reason, hunting is the hardest for them. Luckily, they are pretty skilled hunters. They're not picky, and will eat anything. Berries, fish, roots, plants, meat, non-poisonous flowers, you name it. They find it, they eat it. Though there have been times when food just runs out altogether in their territory and many starve to death. Fortunately, that hasn't happened for at least 40 years.

Seaspray Pack- The Seaspray Pack occupies the territory with the most water since they are the biggest swimmers out of all the packs. Their territory is mostly flat, with a couple raised hills. One of the largest hills has a waterfall spilling off of the top of it. Another is a large pond at the base of the waterfall. Their boundaries are determined by a stream that winds in a large, disfigured figure, defining a large territory. They can get their water from any of these places, the closest being about 10 yards away because the waterfall is in their clearing and the pond winds off to the side. The farthest being the boundaries, which are about a 7 mile radius around their territories. On the other side of the stream, is nobody's territory. So far, it's unclaimed, so lone wolves show up there often.

Since the Seaspray Pack's members are fantastic swimmers, their source of food is usually aquatic life. Or fish, for those of you who don't know what that means. Their way of catching it is actually quite complex to those of other packs to understand, but it's actually quite simple when you know what you're doing. They stand at the edge of a water source for long minutes, sometimes even hours, but never longer then a day. Then, when a fish come by, they'll wait for the right moment before diving in and catching it in their teeth. Then they either bring it back to their pack or just eat it.

Treegrow Pack- The Treegrow Pack occupies the territory in the deep forest. They usually stay in the areas by the swamps, but they're not exactly swamps anymore. They've mostly dried up, leaving spooky, bent trees and damp, squishy grounds. The wolves in the Treegrow Pack like to chase each other through the interlocking roots of the trees, it's kinda their little game. Their water source is a large waterfall right in the clearing of their base camp, ringed by the woods. Their clearing is raised, and the forest is around it. There is one steep upward slope, which is where the waterfall drops down from. Their territory touches the territories of the Seaspray Pack and Lightwish Pack.

Wolves of the Treegrow Pack are excellent hunters, but they are also very resourceful. They eat the common game in the forest, and are usually plump.

Windwill Pack- The Windwill Pack occupies their territory high in the mountains, where its pretty breezy and windy. There, the trees are tall and fairly ancient. Their water source is a fresh water stream that runs down the side of the mountain, bringing fresh water to them for their bathing and drinking. Some parts of their mountain range are steep, but others are flat like you would find in the normal pack territories. Their base came is set up on a relatively flat clearing, bordered by the forests and only about 50 yards away from their stream.

The Breeze Pack usually hunt for elk, and deer. Common game. Game is usually plentiful in the Windwill Pack territories, so they usually have no problem finding food to eat. But on super rare occasions, when they can't find game, they will eat the berries in their territories. They know what berries are safe to eat, and what's not safe to eat. The Windwill Pack is pretty much set either way with food to eat 24/7.

Loners- The Lone Wolves occupy pretty much any space that hasn't already been claimed by other packs. Sometimes, they accidentally venture into claimed territory, but they quickly realize their mistakes and evacuate before they are challenged. Their water source? Pretty much anything they can find that, again, hasn't yet been claimed.

Lone Wolves catch and eat whatever they can find.

▦ Rules Of Love ▦

▦. Lick On Nose:: I like you
▦. Lick On Paw:: You're cute
▦. Lick On Cheek:: I love you!!
▦. Lick On Belly:: Pups?
▦. Lick On Muzzle:: You're my forever!
▦. Lick On Shoulder:: Flirty
▦. Lick On Neck:: Let's go on a walk....
▦. Lick On Front Leg:: Flirty
▦. Lick On Back Leg:: MAJOR FLIRTY
▦. Male Brings Female Elk:: I love you
▦. Male Brings Female Buffalo:: You're beautiful
▦. Male Brings Female Deer:: I'll love you forever!!!
▦. Male Brings Female Fish:: You're kinda cute.
▦. Female Brings Male Rabbit:: Flirty
▦. Female Brings Male Bear:: I'm in deep love with you
▦. Female Brings Male Mountain Lion:: I want to be the mum of your pups
▦. Female Brings Male Caribou:: I'll do anything for you
▦. Paws Face:: Will you be my mate?
▦. Paws Tummy:: Want to be the ____ Of my pups?
▦. Paws Tail:: You're my soul mate
▦. Plays With Tail:: Don't ever leave me
▦. Looks Away Suddenly:: I'm shy!!
▦. Giggles:: Flirty
▦. Rubs Against The Other:: You're Wonderful!!
▦. Twins Tails:: Walk with me....

▣ Howl Talk ▣

▣. Long Howl:: Come here
▣. Short Howl:: Go away
▣. Quiet Howl:: Mating Howl
▣. Loud Howl:: I'm lost!
▣. Medium Sounding Howl:: Hide and seek time!!
▣. Long Loud Howl:: Is anyone here?
▣. Long Quiet Howl:: I think I smell a pack!
▣. Long Medium Sounding Howl:: Calling to the pack
▣. Short Quiet Howl:: I'm sorry
▣. Short Loud Howl:: Let's play!!
▣. Yap:: Playful

回 Pup Talk 回

回. Nip:: Play time!
回. Yap:: Catch me if you can!!
回. Howl:: Where's mummy?
回. Nuzzle:: I'm tired
回. Jump Around:: PLAY PLAY PLAY!
回. Prance:: This is fun!
回. Nip Ear:: Where is dad?
回. Nip Tail:: When can I start to eat meat?
回. Growls:: Go away!
回. Rolls Over:: SO BORED!!!!!!!!!!
回. Swats:: Leave me alone!

▤ Threats ▤

▤. Growl:: Back. Up. NOW!
▤. Bares Teeth:: Leave!
▤. Fur Stands On End:: Go away. And never return.
▤. Lowers Head:: If I ever see your face again, you're dead.
▤. Circles:: YOUR DEAD!!!
▤. Lifts Tail:: Wanna fight!!??!!
▤. Flattens Ears:: I'll kill you!
▤. Lunges:: You've gone too far.
▤. Attacks:: Get away from my pack!!
▤. Snarl:: Get lost!

☒ Alpha Talk ☒

☒. Growls:: Leave me alone
☒. Circles:: I had a long day
☒. Jumps on Alpha Rock:: I have something to say
☒. Looks at Curiously:: Come with me
☒. Nods Head:: You're accepted
☒. Looks from the Wolf, to His den:: I need to talk to you. It's urgent
☒. Chuckles:: Well, you're funny
☒. Sighs:: So tired
☒. Breaks Up A Fight:: There will be no fighting in my pack!!!
☒. Lowers Head:: Sorry. Not Interested.
☒. Barks At Female:: Sorry. No thanks.
☒. Turns Away:: Maybe later

Rules~

ꡚ ※ Average RP rules

ꡚ ※ No powerplaying

ꡚ ※ No Mary sue/Gary Stu/OP Characters

ꡚ ※ No Emo's

ꡚ ※ LGBT+ is allowed and encouraged

ꡚ ※ No forced shipping, other person must agree

ꡚ ※ No harming/KIlling others without permission

ꡚ ※ I can change/Add/Remove rules if I wish to

ꡚ ※ Hate the oc, not the owner

ꡚ ※ Don't literally hate the oc though, that's mean.

ꡚ ※ No bullying/Spam

ꡚ ※ You must have siblings. They should be another person's OC(s), but if you must, make yourself one.

Roles~

- Alphas: Male and female pair
- Betas: A male and a female

- gammas: a male and a female

- deltas: four of either male or female
- High Ranking Members: Just in general

- war managers: a male and female. they are the top two leaders for war planning, they go in for defense and offence.

-hunting leaders: three wolves. they plan the hunting groups. their are up to three groups at a time.
- Hunters: Basically everyone hunts, but if you don't want any other jobs and you just want to be apart of the middle ranks then this is it for you.

- theta: only one. they are the lead healer and teach up to two at a time.

- lota: up to two. they are the thetas subjects. they are substitutes for the theta.
- Peace Keeper: The peace keeper is either apart of the middle ranks, high ranks, or can also be a beta. There is only one though a male or a female.

- resource gatherer: up to four. 
- Low ranking: Just in general

- chi: male or a female

- psi: the original ranking. this spot is unlimited and this is where your rank grows.
- Omegas: A male or a female
- Pups: Don't have an official rank, but can show characteristics of what rank they could possibly be someday. They still have to fight for it though. Once pups become young adults they can have an official rank.

Darkeye Pack

Alpha Female: 

Alpha Male:
Beta Female: 

Beta Male:

Gamma Female:

Gamma Male:

Delta(s):

War manager (Female):

War Manager (Male):

Lead Hunter(s):

Hunter(s):

Theta:

Lota:

Peacekeeper:

Resource Gather(s):

Chi:

Psi(s):

Omega:

Pup(s): 

Lightwish Pack

Alpha Female: 

Alpha Male:
Beta Female: 

Beta Male:

Gamma Female:

Gamma Male:

Delta(s):

War manager (Female):

War Manager (Male):

Lead Hunter(s):

Hunter(s):

Theta:

Lota:

Peacekeeper:

Resource Gather(s):

Chi:

Psi(s):

Omega:

Pup(s):

Fireform Pack

Alpha Female: 

Alpha Male:
Beta Female: 

Beta Male:

Gamma Female:

Gamma Male:

Delta(s):

War manager (Female):

War Manager (Male):

Lead Hunter(s):

Hunter(s):

Theta:

Lota:

Peacekeeper:

Resource Gather(s):

Chi:

Psi(s):

Omega:

Pup(s):

Seaspray Pack

Alpha Female: 

Alpha Male:
Beta Female: 

Beta Male:

Gamma Female:

Gamma Male:

Delta(s):

War manager (Female):

War Manager (Male):

Lead Hunter(s):

Hunter(s):

Theta:

Lota:

Peacekeeper:

Resource Gather(s):

Chi:

Psi(s):

Omega:

Pup(s):

Treegrow Pack

Alpha Female: 

Alpha Male:
Beta Female: 

Beta Male:

Gamma Female:

Gamma Male:

Delta(s):

War manager (Female):

War Manager (Male):

Lead Hunter(s):

Hunter(s):

Theta:

Lota:

Peacekeeper:

Resource Gather(s):

Chi:

Psi(s):

Omega:

Pup(s):

Windwill Pack
Alpha Female: 

Alpha Male:
Beta Female: 

Beta Male:

Gamma Female:

Gamma Male:

Delta(s):

War manager (Female):

War Manager (Male):

Lead Hunter(s):

Hunter(s):

Theta:

Lota:

Peacekeeper:

Resource Gather(s):

Chi:

Psi(s):

Omega:

Pup(s):

Lone Wolves

Form~

Wolf Form:

Name:

*Nickname(s):

Sexuality:

Species (of wolf):

Appearance:

Personality:

Mate/Crush:

Siblings:

Parents:

*Backstory:

Other:

Powered form (If this is allowed, still deciding)

Name:

*Nickname(s):

Sexuality:

Species (of wolf):

Appearance:

Abnormalties:

Personality:

Abilities/Powers:

How they got the powers:

How they discovered the powers:

How the powers work:

Mate/Crush:

Siblings:

Parents:

*Backstory:

Other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

QueeOCurseanShapeshifting

DeitoMagicOdditiesAnShapeshifting

ThinTherISomethinWronWitMe

UwU

Save Windwill powered Omega, please. 

• Posted at:

Call me... Shukaku

Otherwise, known as Prof. Magic and SeaQuake

His/He/It

#Naruto

#ViolaPlayer

#Dontmesswiththebigstick

Bookmark, cause I need to read all this when my migraine goes away -_-!

• Posted at:

N̴̞̼̞̭̼͆̎̑̏́̿̅̏̈́͛̌͌̅ͅͅẹ̴̭̻̜͉̲͓̱̹͊̔͑p̶͚͓̓̆̀̎̎͂̓̋̊̄̕ţ̶̨̭̖̗͈̥̣̬̇̎̉̈́̉̓̈́̆̕u̷̖̮͖̦͇͓͔̹͓̭͓̓̉̅̎̎̊̂̈́͠͠ṋ̴̮̜͖͉̹̳̎̾̌͒̀̍́̇̐̉̚ḛ̷̡̛̼̤̖͍͕͉̹̠̤̟̣͉̏̃̾̀̔̄̚͘

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

@Seeker

Save a Lone Wolf please! If you decide it is allowed, could you please save a Powered Wolf instead?

• Posted at:

Requiem/Legacy

"Teach me how to say goodbye"

"Rise up! Rise up! Rise up! Eliza!"

"My love, take your time"

"I'll see you on the other side"

"Raise a glass to freedom"

2014-2019

@Legacy, I think they will be powered... I have a powered wolf with horns that i haven't rped with in so long that I want to use.

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

UwU

@Seeker

Coolio, I used to have a winged wolf species (Zburators, wolf dragons in mythology) in a story I RP'd with.

• Posted at:

Requiem/Legacy

2014-2019

-remembers I wanted it to be a FWRP- Welp, thats up to them to decide.

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

UwU

Bookmark

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Okay. Got something to state before making my characters:

powered:

Powered will be based of their element. As you can probably tell, each pack is based off a main element. Powered will have markings that are colored in the way of their element. For an example, I will do a appearance of a oc for this place.:

Appearance: Vera is mainly white. She has grey markings like swirls on her back, with yellow stars lining them. Her eyes are halo yellow. 

Of course, that is not the whole appearance. Vera is a Lightwish pack wolf, meaning her element is light. Here is a fire powered:

Appearance: Hestia is a dark red pelted wolf. He has bright red flame markings lining his paws, which fade into orange, then red. His eyes are burning amber.

If you need help on these and the limits to their appearance and powers, just ask.

Normal Wolves:

They don't have to be completly normal. They can have abnormalties like wings and horns. Their furs don't have to be completly natural, like a teal close to brown or slight green markings.

Nothing like this: A completly pink wolf with purple paws. That is a no.

This is allowed: A wolf with a teal that is close to brown, with light green-brown lining their chest and paws.

Don't make them have stuff like floating body parts. fine, they can have floating tails. X is a acception because he was cursed :b (Amazing excuse, correct?)
  • Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

UwU

@Seeker

Okay! I'll definitly send in my Loners forms in a minute or two.

• Posted at:

Requiem/Legacy

2014-2019

Noo, I got to do stuff, is it possible I can save my sheet until later tonight PST, or early morning tomorrow. I'm sorry.

• Posted at:

Requiem/Legacy

2014-2019

BY THE POWER OF DUMP-STREET I REFUSE TO LET THIS DIIIEEE!

• Posted at:

Requiem/Legacy

2014-2019

@Legacy, you still haven't sent the form :b

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

UwU

AAH I'M SORRY! I was insanely busy today, and it's been kind of rough the past few days, I'll get it done tonight.

• Posted at:

Requiem/Legacy

2014-2019

(Note: I've been a RPer for a while, but I'm slighlty rusty, so please tell me if there's anything wrong!)

Name: Venator

*Nickname(s): Ven, Venny

Gender: Genderfluid, He/She/They pronouns, she/her most of the time.

Sexuality: *Yeets a pan* That Pansexual.

Species (of wolf): Dire/Gray (Yukon) hybrid.

Appearance: Venator is a very large wolf, with deep black, slightly glossy fur of mid length and a nicked up ear. She has unusual blue eyes, which never faded with age, unlike most wolves. She has a slighlty lighter underbelly, and darker flanks and ears. Her legs are muscular and long, like most of her body, and she has midlength claws, with them being slightly sharper on her forepaws (Multiple wolves have remarked they look slightly like talons, *Wink*) Her tail is quite bushy, since her mother's side of the family often lived at colder parts of the packs. She has a muscular jaw, and stronger teeth than normal, thanks to her Lone Dire Wolf father. Finally, she has a noticable scar on her snout, which starts from her lower jaw, goes through her mouthline and eyelid (She barely avoided losing the eye), and ends above her eyelid.

Abnormalties: Ven's most notable abnormality is that she has large feathery wings neatly folded at her sides. To compensate for these wings, she cannot bend her back that much, and has a larger chest, heart, and lungs, in order to survive with these notable abnormalities in her appearance. Other than that, the only other strange abnormalities are faintly glowing markings the shape of icey blue eyes that are always glaring. (It's a mystery of whether she can see from them in any sense, she normally darts away from that question)

Personality: (Aaron Burr in Hamilton meets Gloory) Venator isn't an "Angsty" wolf, although she does have her moments.. Most of the time, however, Ven is a withdrawn, patient wolf, preferring to wait and ambush rather than chase her enemies. If she isn't waiting, she is planning, preparing for each choice she makes, and each scenario she gets into. These traits can make others confused when she opens up about being very ambitious on the inside. She can get very upset if one of her plans doesn't work, or if she gets into a no-win, no-way-out situation. Being a loner, she isn't that socially smart, and can give the wrong signals at times, although she is quite "Street smart" when it comes to the woods. She does have a strong sense of sarcastic, along with an often black sense of humor, often making jokes about her heritage and being constantly called an annoying shame. What does make her mad, though, is if someone judges her little sister, or if someone judges her based off her appearance and cursed nature. No matteer what her emotions are, and if they burst out from her normally uncommunicative, show no outbursts of emotions personality, she loves her family and friends, and will fight for them until the day she dies.

Abilities/Powers: A dark elemental, Ven was born naturally with her owllike (If that's a word) wings. However, this is the lesser ability compared to her power to hide into shadows, and become one herself. She may also be able to see from her markings, which would explain her disdan for bright lights.

How they got the powers: Venator was naturally born with wings, but she was cursed with the "Eyes" and shadow powers by a vengeful Darkeye wolf when he learned she was born from a Casenova, the curse she was given would be that she would always have to hide in the shade and burn in the light, since her mother's pack had to hide the shame of a pup born from a packless wolf.

How they discovered the powers: Ven always knew about her wings and "Eyes", but she discovered her shadow ability when she hid in a tree while running away from a Lightwish beta when he found her drinking from Frost Lake.

How the powers work: Venator is mainly a flyer, thanks to her specalized musculoskelature, with the patterns of an owl (Slow, but silent) in flight. However, she can manipulate shadows, and even jump into them by covering her body with her wings. These two abilities are signified to happen when her "Eyes" glow brighter than normal. However, this ability is useless in areas without trees or other obstacles, and there must be an existing shadow (Inanimate objects are easiest, animals  shadows are painful and dangerous). A curse of the winged powers is that she must constantly eat to fuel her metabolism, while the natural need to fuse with the darkness gives her great pain in prolonged night.

Mate/Crush: Venator hasn't taken a mate yet.. but she might. *Wink wink*

Siblings: Quaerere (I'll make her form later, Seaspray wolf) The rest of her siblings aren't around anymore (Dun dun duun).

Parents: Semita (Father) (Neutral, Casenova Dire Wolf) (Yep, this is her only angst) and Occidere (Mother) (Darkeye Yukon, Occ's father was a Seaspray bachelor/secret Casenova who met up with a Windwill (Now Darkeye) deserter)

*Backstory: Venator and her sister were quite a shame when they were born, as few wolf packs do not mind a lone wolf falling for their packmates, while never joining the pack themselves. This brought them quite some luck with Darkeye pack, when one of the higher ranking pack members used their magic to curse the pups, Ven taking the majority of the curse. Because of this, Occidere was forced to bring her young into this world away from the pack, leaving them without friends or family to help them survive, and had to return claiming she left them to die. However, two of the eight pups survived, the eldest with the strongest curse, and the runt, who was lacking the curse. They survived for different reasons, Quaerere was found by a friend of their mother, and was later able to immigrate into the Seaspray pack. Her sister, however, was less lucky, and was forced to steal, learn, and hunt on her own. The few that took kindness on the young Venator, were not wolves, but a sympathetic rattlesnake and a warmhearted owl, one teaching her catch prey through patience, and the other told her how to fly. After that, the young cursed wolf was able to sneak into packs for water, where she discovered the ability to hide in shadows while hiding from a beta. It has become slightly better after that, with Venator having met a few friendlier wolves, who didn't chase her away immediantly, although she still continues to be a packless wolf who does what she must to survive.

Other: Lone Wolf, other than that, I didn't see anything to put in here.

• Posted at:

Requiem/Legacy

2014-2019

Bookmark...

• Posted at:

Wizard

➢Him/He

➢Christian

➢Saxophone

♦Homeschooled

♦Forum sisters~ Fantasy, Glamour, Key

♦Forum brothers~Paradox, Seaquake 

♦Triplets~Fallon and Pluto

☾Co-creator of LLaK: /348431☽

Meep the Yeep with Repicheep!~Me

if powered are alowed

Name: havoc

*Nickname(s):none

Sexuality: straight

Species (of wolf): artic wolf

*Age: 1 and a qaurter years old ( like, 18 in dog years )

Appearance: he has white fur, with  with the fur on his underbelly very bright blue, so it's hard to make out the diffrent color at first

Abnormalties: the very light blue fur, and his eyes, are very smoky gray, but is you stare at them long enough, they act has a window to the other dimension

Personality: he is normaly, friendly at first, then, whatever hapens from then on, will change how he'll be twords you, when ever someting wierd happens , or is happening, he'll all ways try his best to get where it happened, or is happening

Abilities/Powers: he can travel between this other dimension where it seems like to world just fell silent, cuz it is compleatly uninhabited, but everything is still there, exsept for animals

How they got the powers: unsure

How they discovered the powers: when he was going to be killed by the darkeye pack, he started running, when he was about to be caught, he traveled into the other dimension, he had no idea what happened at first, then soon he got a grip at it, and was able to travel back into the regular dimension

How the powers work: well, first he has to be running, and then after he's running fairly fast, he has to want to get away from something, andything, and it has to be the thing he wants the most at that time, ( the way he gets out of the other dimension is by wanting to get away from the silence

Mate/Crush: no one yet

Siblings: probaly some, but i will wait for that

Parents: i'll wait for that too

*Backstory: he was from the darkeye pack, untill he started to act diffrently from the others, one time when he was qestioned, he said he had no idea, but they kept pressing, making him angry, lash out, then bolt off, being chased, and well, you know

Other: is a lone wolf

• Posted at:

DISMAY

"i was lost and was afraid, i believed all of their lies, i believed that i was safe, and that i would never die, now I'm alone, ive been hiding in the dark, i just want to go home, but my deeds send me to far" - from the song afton family

my posts aren't coming in

• Posted at:

ΔŁƗV

She/Her

I'm LGBT+

WeLl My HeArT iS gOlD bUt My HaNdS aRe CoLd

"..And if your lonely,

look at the moon.

Someone, Somewhere,

is looking at it too."

"No one ever listens,

this wallpaper glistens."

"Dont give up. I care."

Can I have a powered lone wolf?  If not, I’ll take a lone wolf with wings.  

Also, can lone wolves start a new pack?  If they do, and the lone wolf that started it is powered, will the pack have an element (like light, wind, water, darkness, etc.).

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

I’m b|r|o|k|e|n but I hide it with a e 

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Forum Fam: Pluto, Atlas, Galaxian  

Glory, not Gloory

• Posted at:

Requiem/Legacy

2014-2019

@Alive

Nooooo

Do you want me to help keep it up (And mod if you want), but only if you want me to. Haha, I'm sorry.

• Posted at:

Requiem/Legacy

2014-2019

Poke

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

@Legacy, sure! I'm gonna resend them after this traffic jam of my posts come through

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

UwU

@Seeker

Okay!

Boop

• Posted at:

Requiem/Legacy

2014-2019

ehhhhhhh im tired

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

UwU

I will wait patiently for answers to my questions.

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

@Twilight:

Yes. A lone wolves only reasons of leaving their packs are to make a new one, or their pack was too large. If the pack was too large, they should still be intent on finding a new pack. If you make a loner, which gender? I'm trying to even out genders, so I'll probably make a wolf the opposite gender.

Another question; What pack were they in? You can have a powered lone wolf, but it has to be a power from it's pack.

I'm probably gonna make a new thread for this, everything that I missed being tossed into it.

Your saves are now officially gonna end tomorrow.

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

UwU

Bookmark

• Posted at:

(Teal)

cats are born to live and fight and dragons are born to fly

i am born to write for that is who i am and i know that deep

down i am part dragon now and forever

why live if you can't dream

save the animals!

Bookmark, and Teal make sure you don't forget about Crimson!!!! /351908

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

REMEMBER THE ONES WHO COULDN'T MAKE IT

"Dawn of a New day: 72 hours remaining."  Legend of Zelda: Majora's mask.

@Jack:

Name:

Havoc is my Fire powered oc that I haven't sent in yet. Please change the name :b

Nickname(s):

Is he allowed to have nicknames?

Species:

Incorrect spelling. Please watch out on this

The age is alright, but I must say, good job! You were pretty close to the actual year. He would be 20-22?

Appearance:

His appearance doesn't fit in with his name, it's too short, and too unrealistic.

Personality:

Once again, watch your spelling. If you continue on, I might have to say that this might not be the right Rp for you. He needs more of positive and negative traits. It needs more detail and explanation in general.

Powers:

Pretty OP. There are only six power options. The packs are based off elements. You can either remove the powers or pick the power based off their pack.

How they got their powers:

Your character might be unsure, but you are not. Please state how they got their powers, after you change them.

How the powers were discovered:

Still OP. This will change once you change the powers, of course.

How the Powers work:

Look above.

Siblings:

Once he isn't so OP, I could make him his favorite brother, if you want me to.

Parents:

I will make him a mean father :b

Backstory:

I would like a explanation of what you mean. In a little bit of detail at least. You should change his backstory once he gets his family though, anyways.

Please don't blame yourself for half of the bad things. You didn't know how the powers worked. Don't, please don't, leave because of that.

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

UwU

@Zane, no advertising other threads.

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

Main fam: Nim, Ocean, Legacy

Name:Spray

*Nickname(s):Ray

Sexuality:pansexual

Species (of wolf):gray

Appearance:Spray is a light gray with small patches of darker gray she has green eyes with flecks of gold she has sharp white teeth and a black nose she has a scar going across her muzzle and a torn left ear she has a fluffy tail and a thin build she is a bit tall coming up to a human's knees

Personality:Spray is deadly serious about almost anything she loves her pack and will do anything for them she is peaceful not liking to fight other wolves might call her weak but she always walks away she can be stubborn and reckless at times

Mate/Crush:open

Siblings:Ventor and a sister called Splash who died of sickness

Parents:her mother is Laketail her father is Kelp (they aren't her real parents her real parents are Semita and Occidere)

*Backstory:Spray was left as a pup outside of Seaspray pack's camp and was raised by Laketail and Kelp not knowing that Ventor was her sibling or that she ever had one she was really sad when her sister died

Other:lone wolf and @Legacy can Spray be Ventor's sister but they both don't know?

• Posted at:

(Teal)

save the animals!

@Teal

Sure! Don't forget Ven's known sister Quaerere!

• Posted at:

Requiem/Legacy

2014-2019

@Teal, i'm sorry, but she can't be siblings with Ventor atm. We are trying to get the things that are wrong with the form through...

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

SAVE A LONE WOLF

• Posted at:

~Alex~

Dragon name-  Stormwing

(NIGHT-WING)

prophecy age: 13

other: Night wing

OC's: 

Aqua 

Asher 

Skylar

Alex

And save DARK EYE ALPHA

• Posted at:

~Alex~

Dragon name-  Stormwing

(NIGHT-WING)

prophecy age: 13

other: Night wing

OC's: 

Aqua 

Asher 

Skylar

Alex

ok

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

incoming?

• Posted at:

DISMAY

"i was lost and was afraid, i believed all of their lies, i believed that i was safe, and that i would never die, now I'm alone, ive been hiding in the dark, i just want to go home, but my deeds send me to far" - from the song afton family

i posted it before you did the whole power thing,  it took a while to come through

• Posted at:

DISMAY

@seeker what is wrong with Spray?

• Posted at:

(Teal)

save the animals!

1 ,