It was dusk, a cool breeze danced across the long grass of the field, they seemed to dance in a way as they quietly swayed with the breeze. Ryoko seemed to be throwing a dagger in the air and catching it by the handle. She seemed unusually calm today. 

Ryoko walked in the dim light of the dusk light. She hummed quietly to herself, she hadn’t been out in awhile Fossil had been quiet busy lately, so the werewolf needed a bit of a breather. 

She caught the dagger one more time, but accidentally caught it by the blade. She gave a exstperated sigh that seemed to be filled with pain. She used her other hand and put the dagger back in her scabbard. “Probably shouldn’t have done that” Ryoko sighed with a small laugh. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

A being plummeted to the ground with a loud oof. It was Seeker. She got up. "Heyyyyyyyy uh.... who are you?" she asked, rubbing her talon across her arm.

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

QueeOCurseanShapeshifting

DeitoMagicOdditiesAnShapeshifting

ThinTherISomethinWronWitMe

UwU

Galaxian passed by and stopped. "You're right. You shouldn't have."

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

Ryoko turned hearing a unfamiliar voice “Hm? Oh I’m Ryoko, Fossil’s assastiant you could say” Ryoko replied warily. She wasn’t exactly sure who this person was.

The wind billowed quietly across the field, ruffling the hair of anyone who stood in the way of the quiet wind. The dusky light made their shadows seem to stretch out into nothingness. 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

"Hewwo Ryoko, I'm Seeker." She replied. I wonder who Fossil is... 

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

QueeOCurseanShapeshifting

DeitoMagicOdditiesAnShapeshifting

ThinTherISomethinWronWitMe

UwU

Galaxian's cloak billowed into the approaching night. Shadows seemed to cover the upper part of his face, though his head was lowered. He put one dark-gloved hand up to hold the hood, as if afraid it would fall off.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

“Ryoko,” a soft, tired voice whispered from behind the werewolf. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Ryoko turned to see who’s voice the whisper had belonged to. 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Ryoko turned suddenly to see who it was behind her. 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Standing behind her was Wind Weaver, barely visible as the majority of her body was transparent or blowing around as wind. “Hello, Ryoko,” She quietly said. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

From the far edges of the field, Chan watched Ryoko move. She was completely silent -- she didn't want the werewolf to see her yet -- as she slowly crept forward. Both her angle and Wind Weaver's current body prevented Chan from noticing the wind nymph. There was a knife in that lady's hand, she noted, but she looked relaxed enough. 

Chan straightened up and waved at Ryoko. She was standing a couple feet away. "Hello!" 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

“It’s Good to see you Wind Weaver” Ryoko smiled to the familiar face. She waved a hello toward Chan. Ryoko finally noticed that her had was still bleeding, so she grabbed a piece of cloth from the pocket of her jacket and wrapped it around her hand “How’s Skylight been?” Ryoko asked curiously. 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Chan moved forward in hopes of continuing the conversation. She noticed the bleeding hand. “Does that hurt?” She asked, reaching out a hand. 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

The wind nymph lifted her frail shoulders in a shrug and whispered, “I don’t know. I haven’t been back in Aeolus for nearly a month.” 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

“A little bit I’m okay“ Ryoko smiled at Chan, and then replied to Windweaver “Why haven’t you been back to Aeolus?” She asked curious “You don’t need to tell me, if it’s a personal reason” She added. Ryoko was sure Fossil would probable want to know but she didn’t want to put any pressure on the wind nymph. 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

The goddess smiled and let her hand fall back to her side. Then she squinted at the air. “Is someone there...?”

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Wind Weaver shook her head sadly and sighed, a low, morning sound that carried with the wind. “I’m afraid I cannot tell you, as I’m currently in hiding. Please, don’t tell anyone that you saw me.” She quietly replied. But when she noticed Chan looking in her direction, the nymph stiffened and dissolved into thin air even more, only the vague outline of her face still visible. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Chan rubbed her eyes, squinted again, and frowned. The faint shape she had seen earlier had disappeared now. With a shrug, she returned her attention to Ryoko. “What are you doing here in this field?”

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Galaxian had been standing, silent, when he sensed something weird. He frowned and looked towards Wind Weaver's direction, though because he had never met her before, he didn't recognize it, and his powers were shut down for the most part.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

“I promise” Ryoko replied. She turned to Chan and replied “Just sorta get a breather, Fossil’s been a bit busy with things and I’ve had to help and such so she let me go take a breath for a bit” she replied with a smile. 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

“Oh! Sorry for bothering you then.” Chan shuffled back with an apologetic smile. “I’ll leave you to enjoy your break then.”

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

“It’s alright I don’t mind the company” Ryoko smiled. 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest