Okay, the sign-up thread is at /351453. I will post the schedule, spots, and starting PoVs when this comes through...
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

During the last few days, let's take some time to enjoy these forums, and each other

ok!

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

I am a lonely kitten in the rain

In a world of wonder a world of pain

Happiness fills the plains

But sadness still remains

Bff-Form-fam:

Rainbow-Firefly-Ellysia-Rʊռɛ-

"there is always a Rainbow even in the Darkest of times"

Shimmer down shimmer shrimp 

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia To The Rescue!

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

you can break these bones of mine

I’m still the Champion

Schedule: ___________________________ Classroom Number Key: ___________________________ Magical Possibilities- #1, Mythkeeper. ___________________________ Dangers Of Magic- #2, Shatter. ___________________________ A Hope For Pyrhhia #3, Dazzle. ___________________________ Wording Spells/What To Enchant- #4, Barren. ___________________________ An Animus History- #5, Trench. ___________________________ Controlling Your Powers- #6, Precision. ___________________________ History- #1, for animus-cursed, Murk. ___________________________ Writing- #3, for animus-cursed, Gazelle. ___________________________ Art- #4, for animus-cursed, Panther. ___________________________ Healing- #6, for animus-cursed, Rivulet. ___________________________ Daily School Meeting- #7, Headmistress Gifted. ______________________________________________________ Gold- Breakfast, #1, #6, #5, #4, Lunch, #3, #2, #7, Free Time, Dinner, Free Time, Lights Out. ___________________________ Silver- Breakfast, #2, #1, #6, #5, Lunch,  #4, #3, #7, Free Time, Dinner, Free Time, Lights Out. ___________________________ Bronze- Breakfast, #3, #2, #1, #6, Lunch,  #5, #4, #7, Free Time, Dinner, Free Time, Lights Out. ___________________________ Diamond- Breakfast, #4, #3, #2, #1, Lunch, #6, #5, #7, Free Time, Dinner, Free Time, Lights Out. ___________________________ Emerald- Breakfast, #5, #4, #3, #2, Lunch, #1, #6, #7, Free Time, Dinner, Free Time, Lights Out. ___________________________ Ruby- Breakfast, #6, #5, #4, #3, Lunch, #2, #1, #7, Free Time, Dinner, Free Time, Lights Out. ___________________________ ___________________________ Map: The school is located on an island near the southern shore, underneath the rainforest. The island is fairly small, and consists of three main parts; the forest, the cliffs, and the meadows. The school itself is in between the meadows and the cliffs, beside a small pond. It is mostly made out of marble, ornately carved into swirling patterns and designs, built to like kind of like a castle, but much smaller. It has tall and thin windows, some with stained glass portraits of some famous animi. Inside, there is the entrance hall, which branches out into three main hallways. The middle hall is where the cafeteria, library, and auditorium are. The hallway to the right is where all the dorm rooms are, and the left one is where the classrooms, supplies, and Headmistress' office are. ___________________________ I'll send the second part (spots, PoVs, etc) when this comes through. Because I've been trying for hours, and I think it's too long.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

During the last few days, let's take some time to enjoy these forums, and each other

Schedule:

Classroom Number Key:

Magical Possibilities- #1, Mythkeeper.

Dangers Of Magic- #2, Shatter.

A Hope For Pyrhhia #3, Dazzle.

Wording Spells/What To Enchant- #4, Barren.

An Animus History- #5, Trench.

Controlling Your Powers- #6, Precision. 

History- #1, for animus-cursed, Murk.

Writing- #3, for animus-cursed, Gazelle.

Art- #4, for animus-cursed, Panther.

Healing- #6, for animus-cursed, Rivulet.

Daily School Meeting- #7, Headmistress Gifted.

Gold- Breakfast, #1, #6, #5, #4, Lunch, #3, #2, #7, Free Time, Dinner, Free Time, Lights Out.

Silver- Breakfast, #2, #1, #6, #5, Lunch, #4, #3, #7, Free Time, Dinner, Free Time, Lights Out.

Bronze- Breakfast, #3, #2, #1, #6, Lunch, #5, #4, #7, Free Time, Dinner, Free Time, Lights Out.

Diamond- Breakfast, #4, #3, #2, #1, Lunch, #6, #5, #7, Free Time, Dinner, Free Time, Lights Out.

Emerald- Breakfast, #5, #4, #3, #2, Lunch, #1, #6, #7, Free Time, Dinner, Free Time, Lights Out.

Ruby- Breakfast, #6, #5, #4, #3, Lunch, #2, #1, #7, Free Time, Dinner, Free Time, Lights Out.

Map: The school is located on an island near the southern shore, underneath the rainforest. The island is fairly small, and consists of three main parts; the forest, the cliffs, and the meadows. The school itself is in between the meadows and the cliffs, beside a small pond. It is mostly made out of marble, ornately carved into swirling patterns and designs, built to like kind of like a castle, but much smaller. It has tall and thin windows, some with stained glass portraits of some famous animi. Inside, there is the entrance hall, which branches out into three main hallways. The middle hall is where the cafeteria, library, and auditorium are. The hallway to the right is where all the dorm rooms are, and the left one is where the classrooms, supplies, and Headmistress' office are.

I'll send the second part (spots, PoVs, etc) when this comes through. Because I've been trying for hours, and I think it's too long

Please don't get mad at me. This is a lot to take in and someone might get confused, so I did this.

I got confused, and I know it isn't your fault. I just hope you understand...

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

QueeOCurseanShapeshifting

DeitoMagicOdditiesAnShapeshifting

ThinTherISomethinWronWitMe

UwU

(it didn't go through, sorry guys) Schedule: ___________________________ Classroom Number Key: ___________________________ Magical Possibilities- #1, Mythkeeper. ___________________________ Dangers Of Magic- #2, Shatter. ___________________________ A Hope For Pyrhhia #3, Dazzle. ___________________________ Wording Spells/What To Enchant- #4, Barren. ___________________________ An Animus History- #5, Trench. ___________________________ Controlling Your Powers- #6, Precision. ___________________________ History- #1, for animus-cursed, Murk. ___________________________ Writing- #3, for animus-cursed, Gazelle. ___________________________ Art- #4, for animus-cursed, Panther. ___________________________ Healing- #6, for animus-cursed, Rivulet. ___________________________ Daily School Meeting- #7, Headmistress Gifted. ______________________________________________________ Gold- Breakfast, #1, #6, #5, #4, Lunch, #3, #2, #7, Free Time, Dinner, Free Time, Lights Out. ___________________________ Silver- Breakfast, #2, #1, #6, #5, Lunch,  #4, #3, #7, Free Time, Dinner, Free Time, Lights Out. ___________________________ Bronze- Breakfast, #3, #2, #1, #6, Lunch,  #5, #4, #7, Free Time, Dinner, Free Time, Lights Out. ___________________________ Diamond- Breakfast, #4, #3, #2, #1, Lunch, #6, #5, #7, Free Time, Dinner, Free Time, Lights Out. ___________________________ Emerald- Breakfast, #5, #4, #3, #2, Lunch, #1, #6, #7, Free Time, Dinner, Free Time, Lights Out. ___________________________ Ruby- Breakfast, #6, #5, #4, #3, Lunch, #2, #1, #7, Free Time, Dinner, Free Time, Lights Out. ___________________________ ___________________________ Map: The school is located on an island near the southern shore, underneath the rainforest. The island is fairly small, and consists of three main parts; the forest, the cliffs, and the meadows. The school itself is in between the meadows and the cliffs, beside a small pond. It is mostly made out of marble, ornately carved into swirling patterns and designs, built to like kind of like a castle, but much smaller. It has tall and thin windows, some with stained glass portraits of some famous animi. Inside, there is the entrance hall, which branches out into three main hallways. The middle hall is where the cafeteria, library, and auditorium are. The hallway to the right is where all the dorm rooms are, and the left one is where the classrooms, supplies, and Headmistress' office are. ______________________________________________________ Spots: ___________________________ Headmistress: Gifted the NightWing (Sorrel).  ___________________________ Headmisstress' Assistant: open.  ___________________________ Teachers:   ___________________________ Magical Possibilities: Mythkeeper the NightWing (Sorrel).  ___________________________ Dangers of Magic: Shatter the IceWing (Sorrel).  ___________________________ A Hope for Pyrrhia: Dazzle the RainWing (Sorrel).  ___________________________ Wording Spells/What to Enchant: Barren the SandWing (NPC).  ___________________________ An Animus History: Trench the SeaWing (NPC).  ___________________________ Controlling your Powers: Precision the SkyWing (NPC).  ___________________________ History: Murk the MudWing (NPC). ___________________________ Writing: Gazelle the SandWing (NPC). ___________________________ Art: Panther the RainWing (NPC). ___________________________ Healing: Rivulet the SeaWing (NPC). ___________________________ Librarian: Frozentalons the IceWing/NightWing hybrid (NPC).  ___________________________ Assistant Librarian: Coal the SkyWing (NPC).  ___________________________ Cook: Silt the MudWing/SandWing hybrid (NPC).  ___________________________ Assistant Cooks: Stream the SeaWing (NPC), Crevasse the IceWing (NPC).  ___________________________ Janitors: Bubbles the SeaWing (NPC), Alpaca the SandWing (NPC).  ___________________________ Student Counselor: Bark the MudWing (NPC).  ___________________________ Winglets:  ___________________________ Gold Winglet: Hindsight, MudWing/NightWing (Sorrel), Mire, MudWing (Ono), Waterfall, SeaWing/RainWing (Astra), Saved, RainWing (Fairydragon), 2 spots available.  ___________________________ Silver Winglet: Midnight, NightWing/IceWing (Stormbringer), Saved, SandWing (Deisma), 4 spots available.  ___________________________ Bronze Winglet: 6 Spots available.  ___________________________ Diamond Winglet: Souleater, NightWing (Seeker), Saved, IceWing (Fairydragon), Spirit, NightWing/IceWing (Spirit), 3 spots available.  ___________________________ Emerald Winglet: Yang, RainWing (Feathertip), Void, NightWing (Bramble), Storm, SandWing (Spirit), 3 spots available.  ___________________________ Ruby Winglet: Fury, SkyWing (Ono), Fate, NightWing (Bramble), Ruin, NightWing (Ono), 3 spots available. ______________________________________________________ PoVs: Gifted- She stood on the steps in front of the entrance, stopping each student to introduce herself and tell them where they needed to be. Hindsight- He beat his wings a little harder, seeing the school in front of him. He landed on the steps, and a NightWing that looked to be in her mid-thirties stood in front of him. She was smiling broadly, and beside her were some other adult dragons— he assumed they were teachers. The NightWing held out a talon to shake. "Hello, nice to meet you! I am Headmistress Gifted," she waved her talons at the others, "This is Mythkeeper, Shatter, and Dazzle, they're teachers here." Hindsight looked up at her, overwhelmed by her overflowing enthusiasm. She sure was excited to start school. "Hi," he said cautiously, shaking her talon, "I'm Hindsight." Mythkeeper- He stood next to Gifted, holding a bag full of scrolls— the helpful introductory guides and maps to the school, for he students. Shatter- He was leaning against the polished marble wall, looking down at Hindsight with annoyance. ~So, the first key to my torture chamber has arrived~ He had over twenty laniards looped around his talon, all color-sorted to the winglets, each with a different student's name printed on it. Dazzle- She hopped up and down beside Gifted, barely able to contain her excitement. She would start teaching the next day, and she couldn't wait. She was basically in charge of keeping the students in check for now, and corralling them into the auditorium for orientation.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Mire stood in front of the doors, frighten but hopeful. These dragons could help her. They could fix her, then she could go back to her sibs! Ohh, she missed them terribly. She wondered what her bigwings would think about her, her, going to a prestigious school filled with animi!

Fury calmly kept away from the mess of students and teachers, careful not to cut themselves. They wouldn’t want to have an outbreak on the first day of school, would they?

Ruin let out a shuddery, shaky sigh. Her parents made her enchant her pendant, and now they’ve sent her to a school full of animi? Were they trying to kill him? He walked past other students and headed straight for Shatter. That dragon looked like they knew what they were doing. 

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

I’m still the Champion

Gifted- She pushed Hindsight toward Mythkeeper, facing Mire. "Hello, I'm Gifted, the Headmistress. You're Mire, correct?" Hindsight- He was pushed over to the RainWing, Dazzle, who's was smiling down at him. "Uhh, hello." Mythkeeper- He looked over at Fury, who was standing a bit away from everybody else. He walked closer, holding out a scroll. "Hello, I'm Mythkeeper. Read this, then go to the IceWing to get your laniard." Dazzle- She looked down at Hindsight. "Okay, go to Mytherkeeper to get your introductory scrolls, and comeback to me when you have your laniard, which you get from Shatter." Shatter- He frowned at Ruin. ~Well, now I'll have to actually interact with a student. I hope he's bearable~ He held out a laniard; it was red. "I'm Shatter. Go to the other teachers to get your introductory scroll and be directed to the orientation."
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Schedule: ___________________________ Classroom Number Key: ___________________________ Magical Possibilities- #1, Mythkeeper. ___________________________ Dangers Of Magic- #2, Shatter. ___________________________ A Hope For Pyrhhia #3, Dazzle. ___________________________ Wording Spells/What To Enchant- #4, Barren. ___________________________ An Animus History- #5, Trench. ___________________________ Controlling Your Powers- #6, Precision. ___________________________ History- #1, for animus-cursed, Murk. ___________________________ Writing- #3, for animus-cursed, Gazelle. ___________________________ Art- #4, for animus-cursed, Panther. ___________________________ Healing- #6, for animus-cursed, Rivulet. ___________________________ Daily School Meeting- #7, Headmistress Gifted. ______________________________________________________ Gold- Breakfast, #1, #6, #5, #4, Lunch, #3, #2, #7, Free Time, Dinner, Free Time, Lights Out. ___________________________ Silver- Breakfast, #2, #1, #6, #5, Lunch,  #4, #3, #7, Free Time, Dinner, Free Time, Lights Out. ___________________________ Bronze- Breakfast, #3, #2, #1, #6, Lunch,  #5, #4, #7, Free Time, Dinner, Free Time, Lights Out. ___________________________ Diamond- Breakfast, #4, #3, #2, #1, Lunch, #6, #5, #7, Free Time, Dinner, Free Time, Lights Out. ___________________________ Emerald- Breakfast, #5, #4, #3, #2, Lunch, #1, #6, #7, Free Time, Dinner, Free Time, Lights Out. ___________________________ Ruby- Breakfast, #6, #5, #4, #3, Lunch, #2, #1, #7, Free Time, Dinner, Free Time, Lights Out. ___________________________ ___________________________ Map: The school is located on an island near the southern shore, underneath the rainforest. The island is fairly small, and consists of three main parts; the forest, the cliffs, and the meadows. The school itself is in between the meadows and the cliffs, beside a small pond. It is mostly made out of marble, ornately carved into swirling patterns and designs, built to like kind of like a castle, but much smaller. It has tall and thin windows, some with stained glass portraits of some famous animi. Inside, there is the entrance hall, which branches out into three main hallways. The middle hall is where the cafeteria, library, and auditorium are. The hallway to the right is where all the dorm rooms are, and the left one is where the classrooms, supplies, and Headmistress' office are. ______________________________________________________ Spots: ___________________________ Headmistress: Gifted the NightWing (Sorrel).  ___________________________ Headmisstress' Assistant: open.  ___________________________ Teachers:   ___________________________ Magical Possibilities: Mythkeeper the NightWing (Sorrel).  ___________________________ Dangers of Magic: Shatter the IceWing (Sorrel).  ___________________________ A Hope for Pyrrhia: Dazzle the RainWing (Sorrel).  ___________________________ Wording Spells/What to Enchant: Barren the SandWing (NPC).  ___________________________ An Animus History: Trench the SeaWing (NPC).  ___________________________ Controlling your Powers: Precision the SkyWing (NPC).  ___________________________ History: Murk the MudWing (NPC). ___________________________ Writing: Gazelle the SandWing (NPC). ___________________________ Art: Panther the RainWing (NPC). ___________________________ Healing: Rivulet the SeaWing (NPC). ___________________________ Librarian: Frozentalons the IceWing/NightWing hybrid (NPC).  ___________________________ Assistant Librarian: Coal the SkyWing (NPC).  ___________________________ Cook: Silt the MudWing/SandWing hybrid (NPC).  ___________________________ Assistant Cooks: Stream the SeaWing (NPC), Crevasse the IceWing (NPC).  ___________________________ Janitors: Bubbles the SeaWing (NPC), Alpaca the SandWing (NPC).  ___________________________ Student Counselor: Bark the MudWing (NPC).  ___________________________ Winglets:  ___________________________ Gold Winglet: Hindsight, MudWing/NightWing (Sorrel), Mire, MudWing (Ono), Waterfall, SeaWing/RainWing (Astra), Saved, RainWing (Fairydragon), 2 spots available.  ___________________________ Silver Winglet: Midnight, NightWing/IceWing (Stormbringer), Saved, SandWing (Deisma), 4 spots available.  ___________________________ Bronze Winglet: 6 Spots available.  ___________________________ Diamond Winglet: Souleater, NightWing (Seeker), Saved, IceWing (Fairydragon), Spirit, NightWing/IceWing (Spirit), 3 spots available.  ___________________________ Emerald Winglet: Yang, RainWing (Feathertip), Void, NightWing (Bramble), Storm, SandWing (Spirit), 3 spots available.  ___________________________ Ruby Winglet: Fury, SkyWing (Ono), Fate, NightWing (Bramble), Ruin, NightWing (Ono), 3 spots available. ______________________________________________________ PoVs: Gifted- She stood on the steps in front of the entrance, stopping each student to introduce herself and tell them where they needed to be. Hindsight- He beat his wings a little harder, seeing the school in front of him. He landed on the steps, and a NightWing that looked to be in her mid-thirties stood in front of him. She was smiling broadly, and beside her were some other adult dragons— he assumed they were teachers. The NightWing held out a talon to shake. "Hello, nice to meet you! I am Headmistress Gifted," she waved her talons at the others, "This is Mythkeeper, Shatter, and Dazzle, they're teachers here." Hindsight looked up at her, overwhelmed by her overflowing enthusiasm. She sure was excited to start school. "Hi," he said cautiously, shaking her talon, "I'm Hindsight." Mythkeeper- He stood next to Gifted, holding a bag full of scrolls— the helpful introductory guides and maps to the school, for he students. Shatter- He was leaning against the polished marble wall, looking down at Hindsight with annoyance. ~So, the first key to my torture chamber has arrived~ He had over twenty laniards looped around his talon, all color-sorted to the winglets, each with a different student's name printed on it. Dazzle- She hopped up and down beside Gifted, barely able to contain her excitement. She would start teaching the next day, and she couldn't wait. She was basically in charge of keeping the students in check for now, and corralling them into the auditorium for orientation.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

OOF, my posts didn't come through earlier, so now there's three of the same post...
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Mire nodded. ”I’m Mire! The MudWing!”

Fury nodded, carefully taking the scroll and opening it. A papercut was all they needed to have a breakout... But they were fine with it. It wasn’t a dragon hurting them but a piece of paper. 

Ruin angrily snatched the lanyard. He had gotten directions, yes, but he was still slightly confused. Why couldn’t he just go to his room and stay away from everyone and everything? They stormed over to the dragon with scrolls and said, “I need one of those.”

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

I’m still the Champion

(oh man, I made a mistake in my last PoV... I had Gifted shove Hindsight toward Mythkeeper, but had him talk to Dazzle) Gifted- She chuckled. "Yeah, that was evident. Okay, you can go to the IceWing, Shatter, to get your laniard. Also, just one thing; does your curse affect hybrids?" Hindsight- He nodded at Dazzle, then headed over to Mythkeeper. There was already another student there, and he decided he would try to introduce himself to them. "Hello," he, holding out a talon, "I'm Hindsight." Dazzle- she sat down, watching the students and shifting her colors though shades of yellow and lavender. Mythkeeper- He watched Fury and Hindsight interact, placing a scroll in front of Hindsight. When another dragonet came up to him, he sighed. "Hello, here's your introductory scroll. Read it then go to the other NightWing." Shatter- Relieved to have dealt with the first to come his way, he breathed out some cold air, relishing in it's cool touch.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

void

he landed behind some other dragons with fate behind him. he hoped no one else from the night kingdom was here because otherwise they would probably reckocnize him as the betiful tree pet... he looked around and was disappointed to see there were other night wings. he kept his head low and walked to where the head master was talking to a m-mudwing student. he wasn't going to talk unless he was asked but he would still wait. he stood behind the mudwing (Mire) and waited.

(btw fate has two different colors for when she switches gender light purple is for when she's a female and black is when she's a guy.)

Fate

she walked behind void keeping her head low she didn't want to make eye contact with anyone and she didn't want anyone to know she was transgender. she. nearly fell backwards when void stood behind a mudwing but she cought herself on her tail she then stood next to him and gave him a stern look. 

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

Mire‘s smile fell at Gifted’s words. “I... I’m not sure. I’ve stayed away from any MudWings.. and that included hybrids.”

Fury hesitantly took the dragon’s talon, making sure not to touch his claws. “I’m Fury.”

Ruin snatched his scroll, turning and storming off. She wanted to be alone, but there’s to many dragons here!

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

I’m still the Champion

might rp later)

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

QueeOCurseanShapeshifting

DeitoMagicOdditiesAnShapeshifting

ThinTherISomethinWronWitMe

UwU

Shimmer down shimmer shrimp 

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

I’m still the Champion

Gifted- "Well, since I don't want to take chances, over there is a MudWing hybrid, his name is Hindsight. I think he's in your Winglet, but that's besides the point; you need to avoid touching him, especially since he's pretty friendly toward MudWings. He was probably partial to his MudWing parent," She caught sight of Void. "Oh! And that's the odd one out. Hello, Void. This is Mire, and I'm Gifted." Hindsight- "Nice to meet you. Animus or cursed? I'm an animus." Dazzle- She giggled at what Gifted had said. ~In another context, that would be so weird. 'And I'm gifted'~ Shatter- He raised a dragon eyebrow at Void. ~Is he a hybrid or something? Why is he white?~
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

SoulEater

Male/Heterosexual/Single

Currently feeling... Confused, excited, scared

Interactions~ None

The cursed nightwing found himself staring at the place. Soon, his smallest eye looked over at a group of dragons. Soon enough all his eyes were facing this direction, making him turn. Should I say hello or something? Too late, he was walking over to the group. "HeLlO." His neck-mouth grumbled, it's pitch and tone changing constantly.

• Posted at:

ΔŁƗV

She/Her

I'm LGBT+

WeLl My HeArT iS gOlD bUt My HaNdS aRe CoLd

"..And if your lonely,

look at the moon.

Someone, Somewhere,

is looking at it too."

"No one ever listens,

this wallpaper glistens."

"Dont give up. I care."

(I guess my original post didn’t go through. If I double post this is the real one)

Mire nodded at Gifted’s words before waving to Void. “I’m Mire! It’s nice to meet you!”

Fury smiles sadly. “Cursed,” they said. 

Ruin stormed past a strange NightWing with many mouths. They looked about before traipsing off. He was going to get solitude, no matter what she had to do. 

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

I’m still the Champion

Void

he gulped then he looked at the people who were talking to him "o-oh uh h-hello.. I'm a animus and so is d.. I mean fate" he said letting fate give a small wave he looked at mire.. "hi... so wait b-by cursed to you mean a animus cursed you?... nevermind y-you don't have to answer that." he said stuttering.

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

”Stop stuttering, I’m not gonna eat you,” Mire smiled warmly to reassure the NightWing before her face fell. “And yea, animus cursed. I don’t know who did it, though.”

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

I’m still the Champion

(@Alive: Which group?) Gifted- She watched Void and Mire talk, almost smiling when she mentioned not eating him at almost the same moment she spotted Souleater. Hindsight- "Oh, well, that must stink. I hope it can be fixed here— that's part of the point of the school, right? To heal the cursed and teach the animi?"
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Snowstorm landed with a small thump a ways off from everyone, wonderng what she should do. There are a lot of other dragons here already... She spotted a grown-up IceWing holding a bunch of colorful lanyards, and decided to go to him first. She wove her way through everyone before stopping in front of him. "Um, hi. I'm Snowstorm. Er... What are those for?" she asked curiously, moving her gaze down to the lanyards he held in one talon.

Lily eagerly looked around, her bright, colorful scales shining a violent neon pink in excitement. So many new dragons! Where do I go first? Her eyes landed on Hindsight and Mire talking, and she bounced over to them. "Hi! I'm Lily! Nice to meet you! Aren't you just so excited? Today's the first day! And there's so many dragons! I bet we're going to make lots of friends! Look, the-" she cut herself off midsentence, and a flicker of blue appeared on her scales before vanishing again. "I mean, um, the school is so big and so pretty!" Her gaze was locked dreamily on the school for the moment, finally giving the others a chance to respond.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

We will never be forgotten

for we've all played our parts

and if the memories are erased

they'll still be in our hearts

(Fury was the one talking to Hindsight but their POV isn’t wanting to go though)

Fury smiles at Lilly. “I’m Fury of the SkyWings. And yes, the school is stunning.”

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

I’m still the Champion

bookmarking...

• Posted at:

(Teal)

cats are born to live and fight and dragons are born to fly

i am born to write for that is who i am and i know that deep

down i am part dragon now and forever

why live if you can't dream

save the animals!

Hindsight- "Hello, I'm Hindsight," He looked at her strangely, pondering on why she was acting so weird. "I guess the school's pretty, but I prefer natural beauties to architectural ones." Shatter- He looked down at Snowstorm, softening when he saw a fellow IceWing. "I'm Shatter, a teacher here. These laniards are basically to keep track of the students, and help with introductions. What Winglet are you in? It's easier to find them by color..."
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

(Oops xD)

"Hi! Nice to meet you!" Lily greeted Hindsight, repeating what she'd said earlier. "I know, right?"she gleefully to both of them, but mostly alternating who she was talking to, making her confusing to understand. "The school's all big and shiny and beautiful, but the rainforest is also wonderful and amazing and- sorry, everyone says I talk too much, am I? Sorry- hey, what''s your name?" She directed the last part at Fury. By now little yellow and bubble gum-pink bubbles were appearing in her strangely bright scales.

Snowstorm turned her gaze back up to her new teacher. "Er, I think I'm in Diamond. So, um, what do you teach?"

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

“Fury of the SkyWings,” they say softly. Their warm, comfortable smile doesn’t reach their eyes. 

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

I’m still the Champion

Lily doesn't seem to notice. "Oh. Nice name. Doesn't quite fit you, does it?" She commented, cocking her head.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

Hindsight- "No, it's fine. I don't talk much, so you can fill in the conversations by yourself." Shatter- He handed her a laniard with a light blue string. "Dangers of Magic. I basically tell all the animi they need to be careful."
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

@Ono: remeber mire still doesn't know wheather void is a ice wing or a night wing or a ice night hybrid so... ya.

Void

he started to say something but a skywing came over and started imidiantly talking to mire and hindsight. void shyed away and flew to a back corner area feeling invisible they just don't understand... he thought.

Fate

she watched as void flew away and looked between mire, the skywing, and hindsight she nearly burst out into Dawn but heald her head and ran to void. "VOID DONT LEAVE ME!" she said.

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

@Bramble: Hindsight's with Fury and Lily, he's no longer talking to Mire (I don't think he ever was).
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

“That’s a bit debatable,” Fury smiles. 

Mire looked at the strange NightWing with confusion. Why did they run off? She was only talking to Gifted. She did nothing wrong!

(Mire hasn’t meet many hybrids or NightWings so she’s assuming that voids a NightWing)

also Fury was the one talking to Hindsight and stuff

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

I’m still the Champion

@Ono and sorrel. okay im now confused fury said thhat they walked up to Mire and Hindsight but if there not in the same place im confused... void went off because fury completely came in and ignored the fact that he was there im still confused...

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

Lily walked up to Hindsight and Fury. There was just a mistake in the PoV.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Boop
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

oh urm ok how do. fix this then do I like rewind and make it so he never walked. away? how do I fix this argh that was confusing.

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

Yep, just pretend your lat PoV never happened, simple as that.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

@ono: ok so we're pretending the part where he went off never happened sense apparently there was a mixup and fury didn't come over to mire...

Void

"i-i could probably undo the curse... maybe.. b-but I don't have to if you don't want me to..." he said still stuttering.

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

Gifted- she stepped forward. "No, Void. As much as we want her curse removed, we want it done properly. Besides, we don't want to waste your magic like that; think of all the big things you could do with a spell that takes up the same amount of power. It's best to wait until later, after a few classes on how to use your magic correctly."
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

1 ,