This garden can be found, simply, when your at the end of something. Anything at all.

A path appears before you, once you have reached the end of your of something. The path is started by a metal archway, covered in ivy. The path is made of silver pebbles, and has a line of shrubs on the edges of the pathway. Behind the shrubs was a forest, The shrubs, though small, were imposing and seemed to order you not to go off the path. The forest behind it looked cold, shadowy, and unwelcoming. Aside from that, the walk was rather scenic.

The end of the path approaches, and as you reach it, a rather large garden becomes visible. It’s filled with flowers of all kinds, arranged into squared sections. Silver pebble paths lead all around the garden. In the centre of the garden is a marble statue of a waning crescent moon. Sitting on the moon, is a butterfly. The butterfly’s wings are intricately carved. Paths that lead to the start of new things surround the garden. Oh look, there’s also flying fox, high above the garden. There’s a ladder beside you, leading up to it.

Sitting on a wooden bench painted white is a girl. She has honey brown hair, twisted in a complicated braid, tanned skin and blue eyes. She looks to be around 12 and she’s reading. Her hair fades down to violet at the tips and she has a wreath of pastel purple flowers in her hair. Suddenly, she notices you and flinches visibly. She doesn’t talk, but points to a sign, sitting right in front of you. How didn’t you notice that? Anyhoo, the sign reads: “‘Ello and welcome to The Garden at The End of Everything. Feel free to start something new (A.K.A go through one of the paths) or stay and do something. Oh, yeah, I forgot to tell you. Hi, I’m Violet”. The girl then gets up, smiles shyly at you, and runs out of sight. She’s surprisingly fast.

Suddenly, out of the corner of your eye, you see a massive glass greenhouse. How come you seriously didn’t notice that? The greenhouse is surrounded with hanging plants, apart from a small space where there seems to be a door. You can just catch glimpses of the plants and herbs inside.

Then a small cottage comes into view. What is it with you and not noticing things? Seriously?!?!? That girl, Violet it seems, is on the grey roof, reading. There’s nothing wrong with that, apparently. The cottage doors are faded oak and the walls are painted white.Ivy and some other vines are creeping up the walls.

There’s also a dragon park, and a village with similar looking houses layed out randomly. Welp, whaddaya wanna do in this massive garden?

Well hello there, I’m Violet and this is my homethread/homegarden.  Feel free to stalk, crash, whatever. I don’t mind. Welcome to my craziness of 2019, and 28 days of 2020.  Ooooooo, what a scary thought 2020 is.

Past Homethreads:

1st: no name: /272790

2nd: Flower Field, 2018: /312428

And this

Yeet goodbye

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

{*}σεт{*}

ѕнєнєяѕριку ρσтαтσ

ɪ ɴ ɴ ɪ ɪʟʟ

ШΔTCH MΣ

Welp, Goodnight/Gooday everbody.

Tonight I'm saying goodbye to my last day of freedom as I have to go to tutoring and daycare tommorow. Goodbye, summer holidays and farewell freedom. Back to school. I'm actually dreading it. I don't wanna go. But I have to. It sucks.

Night.

• Posted at:

{*}σεт{*}

ѕнєнєяѕριку ρσтαтσ

ɪ ɴ ɴ ɪ ɪʟʟ

ШΔTCH MΣ

Um... Do ya live in the U.S.?

• Posted at:

Pluto

"What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?"

-<Proud Christian>-

-<IRL Twins w/ Nacho!>-

-<Triplets w/ Fallon and Wizard>-

-<She/her/Disaster>-

ForumFam: Singly, Twilight, Imagine, Lilac, Zane

No, I live in Australia

• Posted at:

{*}σεт{*}

ѕнєнєяѕριку ρσтαтσ

ɪ ɴ ɴ ɪ ɪʟʟ

ШΔTCH MΣ

Nice to see you again, Violet! I was worried you disappeared for a bit, but then again, I haven't been keeping up with the forums all that well recently

@Pluto (I hope you don't mind me answering, @Violet): no, she's from Australia, I believe. That's why it's summer for her (different hemisphere), and I assume her school year is different because of it as well 

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

"If you make a mistake and do not

correct it, that is a second mistake."

Homethread: /304740

Autumn's right. Like today was my first day of school, 6th grade. But in America, since you don't have Kindergarten, I would be in the middle of 7th Grade I believe. 

Tutoring sucked. Three hours of sitting in silence, doing tests. I guess it'll be worth it when I get into the high school I want and son't have to wear pink uniforms loke all thee others.

• Posted at:

{*}σεт{*}

ѕнєнєяѕριку ρσтαтσ

ɪ ɴ ɴ ɪ ɪʟʟ

ШΔTCH MΣ

Violet... That I know, most schools have kindergarten here. But I could be wrong. I know that the school I went to at least had kindergarten.

• Posted at:

Wizard

➢Him/He

➢Christian

➢Saxophone

♦Homeschooled

♦Forum sisters~ Fantasy, Glamour, Key

♦Forum brothers~Paradox, Seaquake 

♦Triplets~Fallon and Pluto

☾Co-creator of LLaK: /348431☽

Meep the Yeep with Repicheep!~Me

But is is like, a preschool thing? Or a primary school thing?

Idk about it, just most people here say the New Zealander and Americans don't have Kindergarten. I know the new Zealander don't bc I've been to NZ multiple times.

Today was OK. Our class did tests while all the rest did colouring in. It sucks. It got up to 40 degrees I believe and it was so hot we had lunch inside. Stared my prefect duties. Gotta raise the flag and sort out lost property tommorow

Kinda a what's happening thing: I'm a prefect! had to do loads of campaining and speechs that scared me stiff but yay! i'm in 6th grade now which is weird

bc it's my last year of primary. I've been in 6th grade for less than two days and my friends and i have already been generally chaotic and it's been fun. can't think of anything else.

• Posted at:

{*}σεт{*}

ѕнєнєяѕριку ρσтαтσ

ɪ ɴ ɴ ɪ ɪʟʟ

ШΔTCH MΣ

It depends where in America you live. But where I live I believe most of the private schools do have preschool, such as my school, but the public ones don't.

• Posted at:

Wizard

➢Him/He

➢Christian

➢Saxophone

♦Homeschooled

♦Forum sisters~ Fantasy, Glamour, Key

♦Forum brothers~Paradox, Seaquake 

♦Triplets~Fallon and Pluto

☾Co-creator of LLaK: /348431☽

Meep the Yeep with Repicheep!~Me

Hi!

I brought milk, cookies, and brownies! :D

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

We will never be forgotten

for we've all played our parts

and if the memories are erased

they'll still be in our hearts

Hi, sorry for dissapearing. Life just got busy and I had so much fun not worrying about roleplay and my forumfic that I'll try to rebbot. 

Life updates: SeaFire's getting a dog next weekend. It's a cavoodle. My other friend also got a dog named Fookie for inside resons. One of my stick insects also died R.I.P Forest. Islao became addicted to a new Youtube channel. It's also the 2nd day of Autumn and BYE SUMMMMMER. Hello Autumn!

My siggy's so outdated. Must. Fix

That's all, folks

Actually, no it's not.

Today in band a chicken ran past the door.

To be continue I have to go spam SeaFire to call her Jet instead of Riley.

• Posted at:

{*}σεт{*}

ѕнєнєяѕριку ρσтαтσ

ɪ ɴ ɴ ɪ ɪʟʟ

ШΔTCH MΣ

Hi!! :D

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Each of us bear our own cross