I'm failing Spanish.

I got half of the questions on my exam wrong, and that'll lower my average. My average has always been pretty high.

Not only that, but I'm in an advanced class. If I fail Spanish, I'll have to redo my year again. And that's not fun. Or I'll get kicked out of my advanced classes. *Screeches about random stuff*

I used to do very well in Spanish. Now that we've gotten a new teacher, everything is messed up and I'm not doing so well.

Naming things in the classroom. Seems easy. But I don't know why it's so hard. It's really agrivating me too. Any pieces of advice for me?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

|~nightwolf~|

November 23, 2016 March 29, 2019

2025 stars.

"don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened."

No words can describe how much I loved the WoFMB.

And no words will describe how sad it is to leave.

can i say i love you all?

Don’t worry. I feel your pain.  I’m in my schools accelerated program (although only math and science are available :(). Take a deep breath...Woosh. Take about five minutes each day after getting home, use a planner for HW, and go over it.  Whatever you do, DONT STRESS OUT.  Stressing just makes your grades even lower.  If you have little time, only spend time on importantly weighed things.  For example, if in the very bad situation that you procrastinated, don’t do that days homework, or at least speed through it so you have time to study.  Worst case scenario, study during lunch and homebase if you have it.  

You can do this Nightwolf. We believe in you.  :)

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

I’m b|r|o|k|e|n but I hide it with a e 

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Forum Fam: Pluto, Atlas, Galaxian  

Incoming

• Posted at:

)Ocean/Nemo {she/her/they/them}

LGBTQIA+ - Nerd

January 2019 - March 2019

Stars- 862

Forum Sisters: Legacy and Kitsune

Always do good. This will gratify some people, 

and astonish the rest.” -Mark Twain

DON’T PANIC

I’ll be back

Try watching TV or listening to the radio in Spanish, or if you still find it hard, see if you can find a tutor (preferably a real person, maybe even someone from your class who can help you) with a learning style that works for you; it sounds like the problem is mostly with your teacher not teaching in a way that works for you. (Also, be careful about online learning; I’m learning Italian and most online stuff does not work with me haha.)

• Posted at:

)Ocean/Nemo {she/her/they/them}

LGBTQIA+ - Nerd

January 2019 - March 2019

Stars- 862

Forum Sisters: Legacy and Kitsune

Always do good. This will gratify some people, 

and astonish the rest.” -Mark Twain

DON’T PANIC

I’ll be back

have you tried duolingo? how much do you study per day?

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

creator of CoI, the PJO FWRP (/355313)

the heart wants what it wants

and what it wants

is to burst out of your chest and terrorize people. it's an alien, remember?

What spanish are you in? 2 honors? 3? 3 honors? other?

• Posted at:

ivy

why are uppercase and lowercase letters a thing? why don't we just write in all caps or all lc.? it's basically just western languages that do this? is this another relic of our eurocentric mentality and world? if so, i reject this way of life