everytime someone posts a name all the fourumsers off the top of your head, im never on there, and the people who post have even have seen me recently!!! like, am i just not memarable, is my signiture not good enough?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

DISMAY

"i was lost and was afraid, i believed all of their lies, i believed that i was safe, and that i would never die, now I'm alone, ive been hiding in the dark, i just want to go home, but my deeds send me to far" - from the song afton family

up

• Posted at:

DISMAY

"i was lost and was afraid, i believed all of their lies, i believed that i was safe, and that i would never die, now I'm alone, ive been hiding in the dark, i just want to go home, but my deeds send me to far" - from the song afton family

OMG I’m so so sorry, Dismay!  It was an accident!  I’ll remember next time!  

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

I’m b|r|o|k|e|n but I hide it with a e 

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Forum Fam: Pluto, Atlas, Galaxian  

its ok

• Posted at:

DISMAY

thx

• Posted at:

DISMAY

It’s not that your signature isn’t memorable enough. People sometimes have brain farts and forget things. Hasn’t that ever happened to you?

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia To The Rescue!

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Phill Advocate

you can break these bones of mine

I’m still the Champion

because you are new or appear to be new

It takes some time to be a recognized forumer, trust me on that one. Even now, quite a lot of people don't name me because i'm extremely inactive and never join rps  

you can't expect to famous when you join. and if i'm correct, you've been Old Sport, Jack, and Dismay within a couple weeks. That makes it harder to remember your name.

• Posted at:

IMPERIAL  

worship the moon baby or else

The VEGITAL is hungry

#CelloSquad

School exists so inactive on weekdays

^ Second sentence is important ^

Yeah, you've changed your nickname a lot. When I saw it as Dismay, I thought "Oh, another new person." But then I had to read your sig. I was just getting used to it being Jack... I still think of you as Afton, though

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

Fam: Everyone

BotW: 345247

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

Don'thinof thiagoodbyethinof iaa "seyolater."

yeah. but i did have another older nickname shadow, and then someother nicknames i tried

• Posted at:

DISMAY